Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's up to you and your dad."

"Who?"

"Well," Watson jumped in, "I guess the decks could use a bit of a swabbing."

"He's lying, Macca. We just pressure-washed the whole boat up a couple of days ago."

"Oh well," Tanya announced, "we're off to town. Beck's gonna show me the sights."

Beck would show her the sights alright, but not the town's. "Well that should take a couple of minutes. Behave yourself Moosh. And don't go spending all Tanya's dough."

"She can spend as much as she wants. " Tanya said, draping an arm over Beck's shoulder. "Can't you Sweetheart? Don't wait up, kids. We might stay in town if the opera runs late."

Tanya bent at the waist and kissed Vicky on the lips, then moved across the cockpit to Watson who was busy staving off an erection. She gave him a kiss. "Don't worry. Beck'll look after me."

"I'm sure she will." Watson nodded. He stood, looking over the stern as Tanya made her way down, falling into Beck's waiting arms in a giggling heap.

"Now that's gonna take some practice." she said breathlessly, finding her feet. "Hang on." Hurrying around to the bow, she picked up Vicky's sports bag and lugged it back. "Here you go, Macca. Your worldly possessions."

Relieving Tanya of her burden, Watson stowed the luggage and planted his fists on his hips. "Be good for Tanny, Moosh."

"I will." Beck replied off-handedly as they set off, hand in hand, Beck walking her sexiest, hip-swaying walk. Nothing if not obedient, she wouldn't just be good, she'd be awesome.

They watched them go, all the way to the gate, then Watson turned. Vicky was toying with the starboard helm, pretending interest in the novel surroundings, but her mouth was dry and her heart was racing. Watson looked her up and down. She was clad in a pair of contour-hugging green shorts, rolled up to mid thigh, and a loose, blue-checked shirt, sleeves rolled up to the elbows and the top three buttons undone. Her auburn hair was pinned back on both sides, held at the back by a pink plastic claw. She had a touch of makeup on, eyeliner and lipstick, but most of her was as Watson remembered- wholesome, beautiful. Au naturel. "Nice boat." she said diffidently.

Watson shrugged. "Not exactly a luxury liner but she does the job. Would you like me to show you around?"

"Sure. Why not?"

They manoeuvred around each other being careful not to touch. "This way." Watson said, beating a path to the hatch. "It's safest to go down facing out. Here. I'll show you." Slinging a leg through the hatch, Watson found the top step by feel and descended. Hitting the floor, he turned and waited for Vicky to follow, eying her smooth, lean legs as she stepped carefully down. One step from the bottom, by accident or design, she slipped and landed in Watson's arms.

For a moment the boat was full of the sound of panting and smacking, as the two staggered around in a desperate clinch. Breaking off, Vicky searched the surrounds for the nearest flat, padded, load-bearing surface. "Where's the bedroom?" she demanded feverishly.

"We'll use Beck's." Watson said then did a quick double-take. There was a great big wet spot- semen and pussy juice- airing-off in the middle, and he didn't know whether she'd put her vibrator away. "No, let's go forward."

Leading the way, Watson flung the louvered door open to his room, and turned to find Vicky already out of her shirt. Pushing past him, unclipping her bra, she threw it onto the floor and skimmed off her shorts. Her breasts bounced and jiggled, nipples so hard they could have scratched glass. Kicking her shorts aside, she straightened. She had come dressed for action in a dark blue thong that now revealed a rapidly spreading stain. Hopping up onto Watson's V-berth, she clutched a fistful of his shirt and physically dragged him on board, then pressed him down between her legs. Watson peeled off his T-shirt, adding it to the pile of discarded clothing, then ripped open the Velcro fly and dropped his boardies. His cock leapt free, uncannily hard, as if it had foreseen what was in store. Vicky whimpered when she set eyes on it and her cool hand closed over his shaft. "Oh, Damon," she whispered, "I've missed you so much."

Hardly knowing what to kiss first, her mouth, her breasts, her sopping pussy, Watson pushed her legs apart to start with the latter. Vicky had spent days agonising over the issue of pussy coiffure, wondering whether to go shaped, trimmed or cleanskin, and in the end had settled on a combination of the first two. Tongue settling on her closed furrow, Watson snuffled her scented thatch, getting ready to dive.

"Damon!" Vicky said fervently, propped up on her elbows, "Damon..."

On his knees at the foot of the bed, Watson looked up over her belly, past the peaks of her quivering tits at her wide-eyed face. "Uh huh?"

"There's something I have to tell you."

"Can it wait? I am sort of busy."

"I've had sex." she said with a grimace. "Since I saw you. Twice."

"Any good?"

"Yes." Vicky nodded, teary-eyed.

"Outstanding!" Watson nodded and bent back to his task.

"You're not mad?"

"No..." he shook his head then gave her pussy a long, deep swipe, "...just busy, like I said."

Vicky dropped her shoulders, groaning, as Watson lay open her lips, reaching up at the same time to pinch her nipples. Head tossing from side to side, Vicky raised her knees, lifting her hips to give the old man maximum access. She was unbelievably sweet, and her opening was seeping crystal-clear slime. As he licked and slurped, Vicky clawed at Watson's scalp, pulling him into her. For a while there was silence, just the huffing and panting of two human beings in the throes of abandon.

Watson worked a finger into her, going straight for the G-spot, while his tongue burrowed under the hood of her clit. His free hand, meanwhile, commenced jacking and fondling his shaft, not to keep it hard, but to make the most of the ball-busting arousal.

Vicky's hips began to hump as she rode the old man's finger, and the veins were popping out on her neck. "If you don't stop..." she warned.

He didn't stop. Rasping her G-spot with the friction ridges of his fingertip, flickering her clit with his tongue, Watson drove Vicky precipitously, mercilessly, irresistibly over the edge. Head clamped between her thighs, he held on for dear life as she squealed and jerked, fingers clutching at his close-cropped hair as if trying to pull his whole head inside her. There was a squelch and the fluid component of her orgasm shot past his finger, running over her butt onto the sheets. "Stop!" she panted, pushing him away as her knees fell to the sides. Eyes closed, she held out her arms. "Damon fuck me. Please. Give it to me. Now."

Wiping his face as he licked her taste off his lips, Watson helped Vicky shimmy further onto the bed. He usually slept with his head towards the stern but there just wasn't time to reposition. Besides, there would be plenty of room if they just doubled-up. Kissing his way over her torso, he lay down to lavish attention on her quivering breasts, while Vicky reached under him, desperate for cock.

He gave it to her, slapping it into her palm, then dipped his head to watch Vicky plough her furrow. "Oh, god," she groaned, "I've been dreaming of this for so long."

"That makes two of us." the old man muttered.

Hand trembling, Vicky parked the old man's knob at the entrance to her hole. Then she hesitated. "Damon?" she asked. "Have you had sex since I saw you?"

"Err..." Watson hedged, "A couple of times."

"Good." Vicky slapped his butt. "Then we're even."

"You don't mind?"

Vicky shook her head, grinding the head of his cock into her clitoris. "Not if you don't."

"No, I don't. Now. Less talk, more fucking."

"Aye aye, Captain."

Watson gave a shove and his knob popped through Vicky's tight portal. Eyes closed she threw her head back, gurgling something unintelligible. Watson teased her for a moment, dipping his prick in and out, foiling her attempts to take him all the way to the hilt. Vicky gripped his butt, trying to pull him in, and with the panting young woman bordering on frustration, he jammed it into her.

Vicky drew her knees back. Raising her hips and tensing her abdominals, she folded into him. Lost in the moment, she was giving full voice to her pleasure and Watson vaguely wondered whether he should have cranked up the sound system for cover. But the marina was mostly deserted and it was too late anyway, Vicky wasn't letting him go anywhere. For a few minutes she used her heels to spur him on, then wrapped her legs around him, ankles crossed over the small of his back. Just when he was about to suggest a breather, Vicky grabbed his ass and began to cum.

It was a huge one. The hundreds and hundreds of unused orgasms Ally Cat had lamented were still obviously in there, and several ganged up to give their owner a gut-rupturing, pussy-squirting, muscle-clenching, hip pounding, face-reddening, lung-busting climax complete with naughty words. "Damon..." Vicky growled, "fuck... my... cunt...! Fuck me, Damon! Fuck me with your big... beautiful... cock!"

Watson did as he was told, slamming into her, grinding her clit with his pubic bone as his balls slapped her cum-covered butt. Suddenly freezing, she let out a long, high pitched squeal, muscles tensed and pussy clenching. Shuddering to a standstill she fell back, arms and legs flopping to the side, eyes closed, panting for breath.

"Now that..." Watson huffed, as a young, toned pussy twitched and clenched around his meat, "was a reunion."

"Uh huh." Vicky nodded, not opening her eyes, "With the emphasis... on 'union'. Did you cum?"

Watson shook his head.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Only that."

"What?"

"Asking if you did something wrong."

Vicky's eyes fluttered open, all big and sincere. "Well is there anything I can do for you? To make it happen?"

"We can wait if you like, while you catch your breath. Or we can just keep going. It's up to you."

"I'd like to keep going if that's okay."

Watson pushed up and dropped his head, looking down his torso to where it fused with Vicky's. Their bodies were sheened with sweat and Vicky's belly was heaving in the aftermath of her exertions. "I know," Watson said, "let's make a little more room. Wait here."

Raising his hips, Watson freed his prick from her sucking grip. Vicky bit her lip, watching the process in frank amazement. "It just doesn't seem possible that that thing was just inside me." she said. "Where did it all go?"

"The miracle of the female body." Watson replied. "One of many."

"Really? What are the others?"

"Well... it can create life, produce milk... talk under ten feet of wet concrete with a mouthful of plums."

Vicky slapped his butt as he rolled off and headed aft, his glistening cock wagging happily from side to side. Kneeling beside the saloon table, he loosened a clamp on the single support, lowered the table, then covered the top in a pair of firm cushions. A sheet and two pillows later and he'd created a king-sized bed, just begging to be fucked on. Sitting, Vicky shimmied to the end of the V-berth and stood, a long, silvery ribbon of proteinaceous slime dangling between her sweat-slicked thighs. Watson offered his hand and helped her aboard. "Fancy a little doggy?"

Vicky squinted at him as if he'd just sprouted a third eye. "A little what?"

"Doggy. You know, sex from behind."

"Behind what?"

It was Watson's turn to squint in disbelief. "You don't know what doggy is?"

"I jollywell dread to think."

"How many different ways have you ff... made love?"

"Hang on. Are we talking sexual positions?"

"Yes!" Watson nodded, his ardour starting to wilt.

"Oh," Vicky exclaimed, clutching her heart. "For a minute there I thought..."

"What?"

"Never mind. Sure. Doggy. What do I do?"

"Well, you sort of get up on all fours."

"On my hands and knees?"

Watson nodded.

"Do you lie under me?"

"Just put your bottom up in the air and I'll show you."

Watson's flagging erection was instantly heartened when Vicky crawled onto the newly created workbench on her hands and knees. "It's a little embarrassing," she said, "knowing you can see my bottom."

"That's not what I'm looking at. In any case, there's not one bit of you that's not cute, beautiful or totally stunning."

"Oh you old smoothie." Vicky said, looking over her shoulder as Watson worked his cock up to full tensile strength and knelt on the bed behind her. He placed his hands flat on her butt and she shivered. "Ooo... it does feel kinda sexy."

"You've never done this before?"

"Nope."

Watson ran his hands up and down the length of her pliable, muscular back, then reached under her chest to cup her dangling breasts. Vicky dropped her head, biting her lip. "Oh my goodness, that feels amazing."

He hadn't even entered her yet. "Try resting your head on your arms." Watson said gently. "Now push your tummy down."

Vicky did so and her slit rotated twenty or thirty degrees, giving Watson's bouncing erection an unhindered line of fire. His knob mushed into her, forcing her engorged pussy lips apart, and after ploughing her furrow two or three times he settled into her entrance. Her ribs leapt as she took a short, sharp breath. "Oh... my... god."

"Is that okay?"

"Oh... my... GOD!"

Watson took that as a 'yes' and eased a few more inches into her clenching, molten embrace. Unable to help himself, he pulled right out and drove back into her, all the way up to the hilt. Vicky uttered a squeal that turned into a groan and Watson froze. "Are you okay?"

"Don'tstop!" Vicky huffed, wiggling her hips for maximum sensation. "Ohmygod!" she shivered, her sweat-sheened back turning to gooseflesh, "D... Damon, don't stop."

Watson pulled out and slid back in, testing Vicky's depth and sensitivity. He repeated the process, over and over again until he was pistoning into her squelching vagina, banging up against a fleshy dead end. Head in her arms, Vicky was meeting him thrust for thrust, squeaking and growling, twisting her hips for added effect. Watson reached under her chest to squeeze her jiggling tits, then ran a hand under her belly and found her clit. And that was it. Like hitting a detonator. Arms outstretched in front of her, Vicky pushed back with all her might, gyrating her hips, grinding her pussy into Watson's pelvis. "Fuck me!" she cried, "Damon, that's incredible!"

Just when he thought he might be left behind a second time, the scent of Vicky's flowery musk hit his receptors, triggering a chemical cascade that caused his cock to spurt cum deep into her churning insides. Still shuddering through her own orgasm she felt him ejaculate, thrilling to the sense of the hot, slippery liquid filling her guts. His jerking prick still spitting semen, Watson lay flat on her back, head resting between her shoulder blades. Pushing her down, he pinned her trembling body beneath him, rolling from side to side on the cushions of her firm, round ass. When he asked if she was okay, Vicky raised a hand in a desultory wave and let it flop back onto the sheets. It was two o'clock. She'd only been on the boat for an hour and had already had three heart-stopping orgasms. It was going to be a long few days.

* * *

About five kilometres away in the centre of town, Tanya pushed open the heavy grey door into a ninth-floor luxury apartment. When Beck stepped through behind her, Tanya swung the door shut and looked at her with a wicked smile. "Now you're mine. Alll mine."

They lurched around the room, trying to undress while they kissed. Tanya's dress found its own way off and she managed to unclip Beck's bra, as Beck's hand slipped under the waistband of Tanya's briefs.

Breasts.

Most infant humans were nourished in their early days by these magnificent things, and they were treasured for life by the vast majority of adults. Including most women, who felt a deep and abiding affection for their own mammaries and often admired those of others. Children reared by loveless mothers, bottle-fed or hardly fed at all, harboured an unrequited desire for their tender nurturing, so Tanya let Beck feast, shoulders back, chest out, cradling the girl's head. Beck finally broke off and straightened. "Holy shit!" she breathed, her face all wet, "I'd love to suck milk out of a boob one day. Does that sound icky?"

"Not at all, Darling." Tanya replied, "And you might just be in luck. One of my best mates is up the duff. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you had a little sip."

"Do you think I could?"

"Trust me, she'd love it."

"Is she nice?"

Kneeling at Beck's feet, Tanya flicked her hair back. "Well I'd fuck her. In fact I already have. A number of times. Do you know your panties are all wet?"

"That's your fault." Beck said as Tanya skimmed Beck's briefs down and lifted her feet one by one.

Tossing them aside, Tanya buried her face between Beck's thighs and inhaled. "Holy snapping pheromones you smell fantastic." Standing, she pushed Beck backwards into the bedroom then picked her up under the arms and hoisted her onto the bed. Beck bounced up and down on the hard mattress, flat on her back, as Tanya stood, gazing in rapt amazement. "Look," she said, "you're a chick, right, and I'm a chick. But when I look at you, Becky... it just does something to me."

Beck flopped her knees to the side and her outer pussy lips parted. "That's why I'm your soul wife. See my ring?" she raised her hand. "I have to wear it on my thumb or it just slips off, but that's where soul wives wear their wedding rings anyway."

Tanya twisted the glittering ring on Beck's thumb. "So you don't hurt your soul-wife's pussy when you finger her. You little Darling. You think of everything."

"And it's not on my fisting hand."

"Oh, Rebekah." Tanya breathed, slipping her hands under Beck's knees and lifting them. Up on her knees, she straddled the girl's up-ended torso, then lowered her plump wet pussy onto Beck's.

"Are we gonna trib?"

"Until the cows come home." Tanya nodded, "If that's cool with you?"

"But I did it scissor-ways before." Beck said, interlocking two fingers of each hand. "With Maya."

"This is an Aunty Tan special." Tanya replied, gripping Beck's ankles for purchase. Slowly at first, she commenced jerking her hips backwards and forwards, laying Beck's cleft open with her own. They were both so aroused and so slippery the friction was zero, but the weight and the contact was thrilling. Beck's breathing picked up until she was pacing like a long distance runner, holding still while Tanya did the work, arms outstretched, fondling Tanya's tits. Flexing the small of her strong, supple back, Tanya cranked her hips backwards and forwards, swivelling them in tight little circles now and then, mushing her splayed sex against Beck's. Her pussy drizzled fluid into Beck's open hole and her clit tripped Beck's coming and going. Beck craned her neck, eyes closed, biting her lip, as Tanya picked up the tempo until the head of the bed was thumping the wall.

Beck climaxed, soaking Tanya's flared pussy, squishing and squelching with juice. The very feel of it was enough to pitch Tanya over the edge, and she doubled down, laying all her weight on Beck through her pussy, butt-to-butt, clit-to-clit and bone-to-pubic bone. "Oh, Tanny!" Beck cried, feeling for the woman's bouncing breasts, "Oh Tan!"

"Fuck me dead, Becky!" Tanya growled, hips still jerking, the last of her orgasm twitching out into space, "You are so fuckin' hot!"

"Your pussy," Beck mewled, "it just squirted into me. Holy fuck, Tan. Holy... fuck..."

Tanya threw her leg over, dismounting, and studied the rivulets of fluid running over Beck's ass to the small of her back. Lowering Beck's hips onto the bed, she shuffled backwards on her knees and settled between Beck's spread thighs. Lapping and sucking, she savoured the taste- her own heady musk and Beck's delicate candy. Pinching a nipple with one hand, clenching a fistful of Tanya's dark hair, Beck rolled almost straight into another buildup, grinding her pussy into the woman's slobbering mouth.

123456...8