Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ad he could still... err... get it up?"

"Honey," Tanya swept the hair from Hayley's forehead, "you couldn't have beaten it down with a stick."

"Awesome." Hayley smiled then seemed unwilling to go on.

"What about you?" Tanya asked, turning the tables. "How would you feel? Sharing your man?"

"No problem." Hayley said woodenly, "As long as they promised to keep him." Tanya threw her head back, cackling, but Hayley said, "No, I mean it. Sometimes wonder why I bother."

"Then don't." Tanya said, drying her eyes.

Hayley looked into Tanya's eyes. "After tonight? You know maybe I won't. Maybe this is a wakeup call."

"Time to move on?"

"Time to harden the fuck up and make a decision."

Tanya caressed Hayley's face. "Poor baby. You see... the Universe has come to your rescue. Always trust in the Universe."

"Well it certainly is full of surprises." Hayley said, then rolled a little to lay a hand on Tanya's cheek. Beck burrowed into her, snuffling, warm as toast and dead to the world. "You must be such a good wife." Hayley said quietly. "Most women would freak at the idea. Their husband having sex with a much younger girl. How old was your hubby?"

"Forty." Tanya replied.

Hayley whistled softly. "Half his age. Didn't make you feel insecure?"

"Darling..." Tanya sighed, "why bother? Becky wasn't in it for keeps and neither was I... although..." Tanya thought back to her desperate, last minute plea, 'let me come with you'... "It was just sex," she said, "a little bit of fun. And that was the least of their gifts."

"Really? What else did they give you?"

"A new lease on life for our marriage."

"How so?"

"Well we'd gone and lost sight of our priorities. It was all about work, it was all about the status and money. Then Beck and Damon rocked up, and we suddenly discovered there are some things money can't buy."

"Sorry, what does he do?"

"My husband? He's a lawyer."

"What about the old guy?"

"Damon? He's a writer."

Hayley arched her eyebrows, clearly impressed. "Like, an author?"

"Sorta-kinda. He writes scripts. In between sailing the tropics and saving numpties in distress. And this little one? Queen huntress of the reef, part-time mermaid, sea-snake charmer and scourge of the lobsters."

"Sounds like a fairytale." Hayley smiled.

"Feels like one." Tanya concurred. "A fairytale adventure."

"What did your hubby think? The whole experience?"

"Having rampant sex with a horny little blonde, half his age and one third his size? It blew his mind. And not just his mind, but his whole moral paradigm."

"What's that mean?"

"He was reborn, a new man. On his fortieth birthday."

"I bet you were in the good books after that." Hayley smiled lamely.

"Still am."

"So you've still got a good relationship?"

"My husband and me?"

Hayley twirled her finger. "All of you. Have you?"

Tanya pinched the tip of Hayley's nose. "Sweetheart, you have no idea."

"No, I don't." Hayley propped herself up on an elbow. "But I sure would like one."

"You want in? Then just leave your preconceptions at the door."

"I thought you said this wasn't a cult." Hayley teased.

"It's a club, Darling, not cult. There is a difference."

"What's that?"

"Well," Tanya smiled, "you don't get the death penalty for leaving a club."

"What are the rules?"

Tanya gestured around the room. "Do no harm. That's rule number one. After that it's all fun."

"I see. So what happens next?" She drew another circle. "To us? Will I ever see you again, or is this just a one night stand?"

"Well that depends."

"On what?"

"On whether you'd like to see us again."

Hayley shook her head. "Oh yes, I would. You have no idea."

"There you go," Tanya lay back with a smile, "good intentions are half the battle."

Beck suddenly stirred and turned over, murmuring, then settled again, warming the small of Hayley's back with her little round butt. Hayley looked over her shoulder at the little sleeping doll then rolled her eyes, smiling, and mouthed, 'Fuck!' Pulling her down, Tanya cupped the young woman's face in her hands and they spent a few minutes quietly kissing.

"Time for beddy-byes?" Tanya said when they came up for air.

"I can hardly keep my eyes open." Hayley nodded and proved the point with a jaw-popping yawn. "But I'm really looking forward to doing what you said. Waking up next to a beautiful girl. Or in this case two."

"Naww... Darling." Tanya kissed her.

"Would you mind if I roll over?"

"Of course not." Tanya replied, pulling the sheet up. "Come on, I'll cradle you." While Hayley rolled over, Tanya reached out and dimmed the lights. "Want me to set an alarm?"

Hayley yawned again. "That's okay, I've already set my phone. Have to be in the shop at eight to open at nine."

"After a hard night's work at the pub? That sucks."

Hayley brought her knees up, enfolding Beck, then reached around, sliding a hand under Beck's chest to cup her breast. At the same time, Tanya snuggled into Hayley's back, leaving her in the middle of a warm, perfumed, heart-thumping sandwich. "This feels so beautiful." Hayley whispered.

Tanya stroked her thigh. "And I bet it looks pretty damned awesome."

"I'd really like to meet him one day." Hayley said quietly.

"Who?"

"The old man."

"Mine or Beck's?"

"Beck's, sorry. Yours as well of course, but I'm sort of curious."

"Beck's old man?" Tanya asked, and Hayley nodded. "You should take my advice and do more than meet him."

Hayley thought about it briefly then the penny dropped. "Mmm... nahh..." she hedged, "I don't think so. Older guys just don't do it for me."

"That's what you said about us."

"Hmm... you got me there."

"Don't be too hasty, Sweetheart. You'll find you see through that whole age thing pretty quick."

Hayley hefted a shoulder. "Nothing's impossible, I guess. Not after tonight."

"It's a funny old day when you don't learn something, I always say." Tanya sighed then kissed her shoulder. "Now, last one asleep's a rotten egg. And if you feel the urge in an hour or two," she winked, "wake me up."

* * *

1...345678