Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger!"

Tanya pulled back and slipped her index finger into Beck's waiting hole, sinking up to the knuckle into her core. After rasping her G-spot for a moment or two, she slid a second finger in, all the way up to the cervix. Beck's butt came off the bed as she rammed herself onto Tanya. A second orgasm was building in her solar plexus and she wet herself with the first gush of fluid. It took all Tanya's skill and dexterity to hold her tongue in place as Beck bucked and writhed, humping Tanya's hand. The orgasm ran its shuddering course and Beck fell back, ribcage bellowing, her belly heaving hard in the sweating aftermath.

Extracting her fingers, Tanya gave Beck's pink, gaping vagina a loving suck, then crawled onto her body and settled on top of her, her full breasts squashing Beck's tiny tits flat. "My," she said, still breathing hard, "you just went off."

"Uh huh," Beck nodded, eyes closed, "you sort of have that affect on me."

"Naww... really?"

"Uh huh. Now it's my turn. What will it be? A little fisting? The double dildo maybe?"

"Woah back Darlin'." Tanya replied, "The afternoon's yet young. Why don't we pace ourselves?"

"Pace ourselves how?"

"I thought we might go out to dinner tonight. Have you got any nice clothes?"

Beck propped herself up on an elbow and looked around. "I sort of left everything back on Aurora."

"Credit card to the rescue. Let's wander down town and find something pretty." Pushing up, Tanya sat straddling Beck's hips, pussy to pussy.

Beck snugged her pubic mound into Tanya's squishy groin and wiggled her hips. "As long as there's plenty of playtime later on."

"Oh, there'll be plenty of playtime," Tanya said, dismounting, "I can assure you of that. Come on," she held out her hand, "let's have a shower."

* * *

Vicky drifted off for a while and only came-to when Watson raised his butt and extracted his softening cock. Opening one eye, she rolled over, then lay looking at him, legs spread, pussy agape. "Hello, Handsome."

Watson made a grand production of looking around for someone who fit that description, and in the end just shrugged. Vicky's big lips parted in a happy grin. "And yes, I do mean you." She held out her arms and Watson lowered his bulk onto her, arranging his weight to maximise the sensation of her breasts flat against his chest. Vicky brought her legs up and he could feel her hot, dripping slit against his prick. That thing between her legs, for so long a source of shame and the subject of guilt, was now radiating unfettered bliss. "How did I go?" she asked. "In bed?"

"How did you go? How does awesome sound?"

"But I didn't do anything."

"Ohh yes you did. We have the noise complaints to prove it."

Vicky draped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long, leisurely pash. Breaking off, she frowned. "Beck won't mind, will she?"

Watson shook his head, mystified. "Mind what?"

"You and me. I guess she'll figure it out."

Figure it out? She'd demand a blow-by-blow, stroke-by-stroke, cum-by-cum account next time they fucked. "Nahh... she's pretty mature. She'll be cool."

"Do you think she'd mind if I hung round for a couple of days?"

Watson had wondered several times as to Vicky's expectations but had been far too preoccupied to ask. "How long were you thinking?"

"We-ell..." Vicky hedged, "I'm on holidays for the next couple of weeks. If you could stand having me round for a few days, that would be awesome."

"Stand you? I'd rather lie flat-out on top of you to tell the truth. Or kneel behind you."

Vick shivered. "Now that was an eye-opener."

"Not to mention toe-curler. But in answer to your question you're welcome to stay as long as you want. Until you get sick of us. Or at least me."

"Becky won't mind?"

"Mind? She'll be over the moon. Just think. Those decks'll be sparkling. On the subject of which, did you bring a bikini?"

"I brought a few, actually. Tan helped me pick them."

"Then I'll probably be in need of a sedative. What do you say? My time's up at the marina in any case. We could slip out to the reef for a few days. You'd be surprised how quickly the time goes when you're out for a sail."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Where would I sleep? I mean, I don't want to make it too obvious."

"Right here, on the settee. Best bed in the house."

"Do you think... you know... we can have a little fun from time to time?"

"Mad if we don't."

"What about Beck?"

"That's no problem, we'll just put her in the tender with a fifty-foot painter

"Umm..." Vicky looked around, "I don't suppose you've got any French Champagne?"

Watson's face brightened. "I do as a matter of fact. There always seems to be a bottle or two lurking around. I blame the Braggs."

The old man rolled off and Vicky sat. "They have a lot to answer for, don't they?"

'You don't know the half of it' Watson thought. "Champagne break, Madam?"

"Why not? Then any chance of another fuck?"

Watson looked her over, his semi-tumescent appendage swinging to and fro. "You never know your luck on the high seas, as they say in the classics."

Vicky licked her lips, fighting the urge to just grab his wayward cock and jam it down her throat. "So can we?"

"Patience is a virtue." Watson smiled. "Sit back and make yourself comfortable, Macca. A bottle of French Champagne coming right up."

* * *

The dragonflies were back and so were the tourists, grey nomads by the campervan-armada, sweating backpackers labouring under their burdens. The town had come alive with the arrival of the dry and the once somnolent main street was bustling.

Tanya led Beck into a smart-looking boutique and a young, good-looking salesgirl looked up from the counter. While Beck went straight to a rack of stylish apparel, the salesgirl edged out from behind the counter and sashayed over. She was wearing black, spray-on active-wear tights and a loose white shirt with the collar turned up, enough buttons undone to reveal a tasty expanse of ridged, freckled cleavage. She had the rangy grace of a country girl, and a pretty, open face that implied a life of goodness and sunshine. "G'day," she said, "how goes?"

Beck and Tanya exchanged a knowing glance. "Fabulous so far." Tanya smiled, "How about you?"

"Pretty cruisy, ta. Looking for anything in particular?"

"A nice going out to dinner dress." Tanya said. "Something she can wear out afterwards, if there's anywhere worth going."

Beck pulled a dress off the rack as the young woman stood looking her up and down. "You're the girl from the marina, aren't you?"

Beck raised her eyes, mildly alarmed. "Uh huh."

"I live down that way." the salesgirl explained, "I see you running from time to time. With that old man. Is he your grandad?"

Tanya choked on her laughter as Beck blinked her big blue eyes. "No, he's not, but I'll make sure to pass on your compliments."

The young woman put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry. What I mean is, it's so good to see you out there doing it. Running. Together. You live on a boat, don't you?"

It was a small city. The presence of a pretty young girl, drawing customers to the marina like bees to honey, was bound to make the local grapevine. Beck nodded. "Uh huh."

"That must be fun. Do much sailing?"

"Heaps." Beck replied, warming to the young woman's disarming candour. "Except in the cyclone season."

"Awesome. Anyway, a dress. So what did you have in mind?"

Tanya gripped Beck's arm and spun her around. Sweeping her platinum hair out of the way, she lifted the hem of Beck' T-shirt. "Something backless don't do you think? I mean, with a back like that?"

Pensively chewing her thumbnail, the salesgirl nodded. The older woman was right. The lissom little blonde did have a gorgeous back- evenly tanned, strong and flexible. "You know," she said with a snap of the fingers, "I've got something out the back that'd be just perfect. We were holding it for a customer but I haven't seen her for weeks. Tiny little thing, just like you. Wanna take a look?"

She turned to go and their appreciative eyes relished the elastic bounce of her bottom. "You know," Beck sighed, "I'm really starting to love girls. Do you think I'm a lesbian?"

"The way you gobble cock?" Tanya said and shook her head, "Sorry Toots, no way."

Beck stuck her bottom lip out. "Naaww..."

"'Naaww' nothing. Just think, best of both worlds."

The salesgirl returned with a dress draped over one arm. It was white, decorated with a colourful floral print, perfect for the climate and the occasion. Standing back, she held it flat against Beck's chest, sizing up her dimensions. "Maybe one size too big," she said, "but with the right carriage... You can't wear a bra with it but you could whack in some padding if that's what you want."

Tanya smoothed the fabric over Beck's breasts, for the sheer thrill of feeling the girl up in public. "I don't know. Do you think she needs to?"

"I wouldn't bother if it was me." the young woman shrugged, "I've always preferred the natural look." She looked at Beck. "Sorry, what was your name?"

Beck glanced at Tanya and got a flicker of approval. "Rebekah, with a 'k' and an 'a' and an 'h'."

"Nice to meet you Rebekah. I'm Hayley."

"Nice to meet you Hayley." Beck said and jerked her head. "And this is Tanya."

Tanya wrinkled her nose. "With an 'n' and a 'y' and an 'a'."

"How do you do." Hayley nodded. "What do you think, Rebekah? Try it on?"

"Why not?"

Hayley led Beck to a fitting room and stood chatting with Tanya while she was changing. A second pair of customers walked through the door and rather than break off, Hayley welcomed them in and promised to be with them as soon as she was done. The cubicle opened and Beck stepped out, barefoot, hair bundled up, resplendent in the beautiful new dress.

"How's it look?" she asked, raising her arms to turn on the spot. Tanya drew a short, sharp breath at the sight of Beck's neck and her ribcage, the wings of her shoulder blades and strong, supple spine. The dress was gorgeous, with a short, pleated skirt and halter-neck tie, and a back that plunged all the way to Beck's panty-line, the nadir boasting a sweet little bow. The sides were a tad loose, but stylishly so, promising a tantalising peek of tender side-boob.

Hayley looked at Tanya and arched her eyebrows. "That's pretty damn hot." she breathed. "You might want to hire some security."

Beck stepped in front of a mirror and struck a pose, leaning forward until her little conical tits came into view. "Errr... yeah," Tanya hedged, "you'll just have to remember to keep a straight back. Good for your posture."

"What do you think?" the salesgirl asked.

"What do you think?" Beck retorted. "You're the expert."

"Really?" the girl looked Beck over, "If I had your looks? I'd say it was perfect."

"Well that's good enough for me." Tanya declared.

"It is a little exxy," Hayley hedged, "but I'll do you the best deal I can."

"D'oh," Tanya said dismissively, "that's the least concern. We really appreciate your fabulous service."

"No, no, it's my pleasure. So you and your..." she eyed Tanya.

"Gal pal." Tanya winked.

"... are off to dinner? Celebrating something?"

"Nahh," Tanya shook her head, "girl's night out. Nothing special."

"Special enough," Hayley countered, "looking like that."

"Indeed." Tanya nodded.

"Well, let's just hope it's an awesome one." the salesgirl said, heading for the counter. "That dress is a pretty good start."

Tanya followed Beck into the cubicle to watch her change, then leant into her and whispered, "One false move and I'm hers."

Beck gave her a nudge. "I saw her first."

"I'll toss you for her." Tanya winked.

"I've got a better idea." Beck grinned. "Let's share."

* * *

Vicky sat cross-legged on the settee-bed, stark naked, chatting brightly and quaffing Champagne. Gone was her straight-laced piety, her simmering guilt, her fear of divine retribution. "You know what I love most? About my new life?" she slurred earnestly, and Watson shook his head. "Everything!" She hiccupped. "I mean, look at me, sitting here ss... hic... starkers, while you're sitting there with your... thingy all nice and fat." She leant forward, spilling her Champagne and gave his resting penis a tug. "And I can do this. I can touch you if I want, and I don't have to worry about being struck by a thunderbolt co... cos' we're not doing anything r.. r.. wrong. We're just e... enjoying ourselves, aren't we?"

Falling forward onto an elbow, Vicky sucked Watson's cock into her mouth as he deftly plucked the teetering glass from her grasp. "Mmmm..." she cooed, rubbing the weeping head of his dick all over her face, "hello little man. Did you miss me?"

Watson massaged her chestnut hair, marvelling at the response of his body. Like a shot of walking, talking Viagra, Vicky was working her magic again and he was already stiffening. Leaning away, he carefully set the Champagne down, then pulled Vicky up under the armpits. "You're like the Energizer Bunny in reverse." Watson chuckled, "Instead of going and going and going, you just keep cumming and cumming and cumming."

They kissed and Vicky lay her weight on him, pushing him down. "I've waited months for this," she said huskily, her breath redolent of alcohol, "and too much is still not enough. Do you mind?"

"Mind?" Watson demanded, kneading her butt. Slinging a leg over him, Vicky sat astride the old man's stiff cock, cuntlips splaying open, her cum-slippery membranes slipping and sliding over his shaft. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Like heaven." Vicky breathed slowly flexing her back. "Show me another position."

"Well you're already beautifully set to go on top."

"On top? You mean me?"

"Well that' where you are right now."

Vicky looked at him, her eyes like luminous green saucers. "So I just sort of... sit on you?"

"That's the general idea."

She blinked as her skin turned to gooseflesh. "And your thingy just sticks up inside me?" Vicky shivered as an image resolved in her mind's eye, her sitting upright with a big, fleshy spike spearing straight up into her. "Is that safe?"

"Safe?" Watson frowned.

"Yep, nope, stupid question." she said, almost salivating at the thought. "That's just the Champagne. I'm ready. Let's do this."

The old man pulled her down, manoeuvring his prick until the knob sank into her hole. Hands braced on his chest, Vicky sat bolt upright and the taut ring of her entrance slid down his pole. Head back she closed her eyes as the old man flattened his hands on her breasts and gave them a squeeze. Vicky wiggled her hips to make the most of the intrusion, settling inch by inch onto Watson's erection until her pubic bone gently kissed his. She braced her hands on Watson's chest and for a moment just sat, insides twitching, totally consumed by this brand new sensation. "Ooooohhhh..." she breathed, "Damon."

"Okay there, Sweetheart?"

Eyes closed, Vicky nodded. "Oh fuck yeah." she breathed, "That feels flippin' incredible."

Watson raised his butt, pushing up into her, as Vicky commenced rising up and down, the motion rapid and uncoordinated. Wrapping his hands round Vicky's waist the old man reined her in. "Vicky! Vick, Vick. Vicky. Woah back."

Vicky opened her big green eyes. "Am I doing it wrong?"

"Try sliding backwards and forwards a bit. Flex your lower back. Lift your bottom a little at as you go back... there... that's it."

Eyes closed, biting her lip, Vicky commenced racking her pelvis backwards and forwards, hiking her butt at the end of each back-stroke to bump Watson's bones with her clit. The effect was breathtaking. While Watson cupped her bouncing tits, tweaking her nipples for good measure, Vicky picked up the pace, laying herself open, slipping and squishing on a generous ooze of bodily lubricant. Watson inhaled her perfume, rich and sweet and musky, as she whipped her juices to froth in his pubic hair. Head back she arched her spine, fingertips digging into Watson's pectorals. Within the space of a few short minutes, the bed was rocking and the woodwork was clapping in time. "Oh god!" she breathed. "Oh Damon! Ohhh god! Ohhh Damon..."

Watson hoisted his butt clean off the bed as she bore down, her bone-structure pounding his pelvis, her clenching pussy trying to tear his cock from its mountings. It smacked and squelched, powering up for orgasm, while Vicky gyrated her hips for added effect. Watson gripped her round the waist, trying to hold on, as she huffed and gasped and wriggled and thrust her way to sweet oblivion. She froze for an instant while her whole body trembled, down to the fibre, and over the edge she went. "Oh god!" she squealed, "Oh Damon fuck me. Damon, I'm cumming. Oh Damon fuck me! Fuck me!"

Well he was doing his level best, pounding so hard into her the boat was rocking.

"I'm cumming, Damon, I'm cumming. Oh yeah, fuck me, Damon! Deeper! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me Damon! Damon! FUCK... MEEEEEEE...!"

Watson grabbed her butt cheeks, swivelling her around on his dick as she bucked and jerked on top of him. When it was all over and her shouts had echoed away, she fell forward on top of him, puffing and, a fat, stiff appendage jammed way up inside her. "Oh Jesus!" she gasped, "Jesus Christ... I think I just popped something."

Watson gave her sweat-sheened butt a loving pat. "That would be your cowgirl cherry."

"No idea..." Vicky huffed, "what you're talking about."

"That's what it's called. That position. Cowgirl."

"No bull? Well it was flippin' mind-blowing whatever it was. I hope I didn't make too much noise."

Watson pinched her rump. "Well you were pretty vocal now you mention it."

"Couldn't help it. Sorry."

"Don't apologise. I always pay extra for that. Just lucky there aren't any neighbours."

Stiff-arming herself up, Vicky looked at Watson through the hair hanging over her eyes. "That," she panted, "was fuckin' amazing. It must have been the Champagne."

"Must have been something."

"Should we have a little more? Just to make sure?"

Watson rolled his hips, still up to the hilt in her spasming hole. He could feel her insides slowly churning, as everything settled down after the excitement, and there was a slow dribble of fluid over his balls. "You ready for me to come out?"

She looked at him. "You didn't cum, did you?"

Watson shook his head. "I was too busy hanging on."

"Is that okay? If I didn't make you cum?"

"Of course it is," Watson replied, "and anyway, I gotta pace myself. Unlike you chicks, we guys don't have an endless supply."

"Of cums?"

"Ejaculations. It's not just a matter of going 'ooh' 'ahh' you know. We gotta deliver."

"But that's terrible." Vicky said with mock sincerity, "You poor man."

"I know." Watson said and heaved a deep sigh. "Still, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do."

Vicky lowered her head and watched in amazement as she elevated off Watson's still rigid pole until all that was left inside was the big flared knob. "Where the hell did that all go?"

"You'd be surprised." Watson arched his eyebrows. "And that's not even a big one."

"It's not?"

"Not in the scheme of things, no. How about the other two?"

"Other two?"

"The guys you bon... had sex with."

"Oh..." Vicky tensed her muscles, holding him in place, "them. One was a little smaller," she replied, not looking up, "the other was about the same size."

Watson was dying to ask; how did he rate?

"It was fun," Vicky said, saving him the trouble, "I'd be lying if I told you it wasn't, but not as much fun as when I'm with you."

Watson winced as she lifted her butt and his cock popped out, still more or less at full throttle. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Macca, but don't let that stop you."

"No, seriously." Vicky said earnestly, scooping up his cock, "I loved every minute, don't get me wrong, but I sort of had the sense it was more about them. It's the other way around when I'm with you." She stood his dick on end and studied it intently. "Speaking of which, would you like me to make you cum?"

123456...8