Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind?" Tanya asked and Beck shook her head. "I gave Becky to my husband for his fortieth birthday."

There was a moment's stunned silence as Hayley turned the statement this way and that, trying to make sense of it. "You... gave her?"

"Uh huh."

"To your husband?"

"That's right."

"For his birthday?"

"Right."

"What for?"

"A present, silly."

"I mean... what did he do with her?"

Beck rolled her eyes. "What didn't he do?"

"Riiight." Hayley scoffed, figuring she was the butt of a joke. "So was she gift-wrapped?"

"Of course I was gift-wrapped." Beck said, "I was a present."

Hayley's face lit up with a smile. Healthy gums, strong white teeth. "Were you in a box? I hope they punched some air-holes in the lid."

"No, seriously. I had a blue scarf tied around my tits and I was wearing a pair of Tanny's black knickers."

"Are you guys for real?" Hayley frowned and they both nodded. "Seriously? This is the weirdest story I've ever heard in my life"

"Really, Toots?" Tanya smirked. "Well that's just the tip of the iceberg."

"Should I be afraid?"

"Afraid? Of what?"

"I mean, you're not luring me to my death or something in some sort of cult?"

"Dammit..." Tanya grinned, looking past Hayley at Beck. "I think she's onto us."

"Seriously..." Hayley said with a shake of the head. "Here I am going home with a couple of chicks... who got married... after one gave the other to her husband for his birthday?"

"And does that worry you?"

"Honestly?"

Tanya pulled out her phone. "What's your number?"

"What for?"

"I'll SMS my name and room number. Pass it on to a friend if you want, so they know where you're going."

Hayley thought about it. "That's okay," she said, squeezing Tanya's arm. "You told my boss to get fucked, that's good enough for me." She looked down at Beck. "Does your dad know about all this?"

"My dad?"

"That old guy. The one I thought was your grandad. He is your dad, right?"

Beck blushed. "Well," she muttered, "if you reckon the other story was weird."

"He's not actually her dad." Tanya said mischievously.

Hayley blinked. "Okay."

"No." Beck said and drew a fortifying breath. "He's my partner."

Hayley squinted at the tiny blonde in disbelief. "That old man?"

Beck nodded. "Uh huh."

"That really old man?"

"Steady on."

"He's your partner?"

"Uh huh."

"You mean partner as in business associate, or...?"

"No, the other one... as in my other half."

"Hang on... isn't he like, three times your age?"

"Uh huh," Beck nodded, "that's a pretty good guess."

Hayley looked like she'd just stepped in vomit. "And... like... do you and him ever... you know..."

"Come on, Pookie," Tanya said with a beaming smile, "spit it out."

"Well what I mean is, if it's not a personal question... do you and him ever..."

"Have sex?" Beck asked brightly, "All the time."

"You know the old saying..." Tanya confirmed, "if the boat's rockin'."

"Wow..." Hayley said, patently shocked. "Wow... And he can... you know..." she searched the darkness for the appropriate word, "still perform?"

"Oh he can perform." Tanya said under her breath as Beck cocked her head.

"He's only in his fifties, Hayley. Except for his mind. That's more like twenty."

"Or two hundred." Tanya cut in. "All the stuff he knows."

"And he knows about this?" Hayley jerked her head from side to side.

"This?" Beck echoed, "You mean Tanya and me?"

Hayley nodded. "And her husband?"

"Of course." Beck said. "He was there."

Hayley felt her forehead. "This must be a dream. Tanya gave you to her husband, for his birthday, and your ol... partner... was there?"

"Cheering me on."

"Really? So how did it happen if you don't mind me asking? Did you guys like, hook up online?"

"Online?" Beck frowned.

Tanya squeezed her arm. "On a website, Darling."

"Like a swinger's site." Hayley said.

Beck threw her head back, laughing. "Oh, Hayley, if only you knew. It was totally by accident. Tan and Roger were broken down on a reef. We were just sailing past and were tossing up whether to swing by. We only called in because we were fresh out of coconuts, otherwise none of this would have happened."

"None of it." Tanya nodded. "Including this."

"Then we spent the next couple of days tied up side-by-side."

"You make it sound like a bondage-fest." Tanya wrinkled her nose.

"So what happened?" Hayley asked.

"Damon rebuilt their engine."

"Not to mention our world-view."

"Is that his name? Damon?"

Beck nodded. "Uh huh."

Hayley was silent for a good fifty meters. "And he was cool with it? You and Tanya's hubby I mean?"

"My old boy? He's cool with everything. Except the things that aren't cool."

"Anyway," Tanya said with a dimpled smile, "there was plenty to keep him occupied."

Hayley looked at her. "I'm almost afraid to ask."

"Put it this way. It was like one of those kid's birthday parties where everyone gets a present."

Tanya swiped them through an after hours entry and a lift rattled them up to the ninth floor. She went first, opening the door, standing aside to let the other two in. While Hayley stood, getting her bearings, Tanya scuttled into the bedroom to hide the lurking dildo. If this was the Hayley's first foray into all-girl sex they didn't want to frighten her, though that wasn't to say old O.J. mightn't show up later. "Well," she said, bustling back in. "Coffee, tea or fun?"

Hayley stood rooted to the spot, patently lost, while Beck threw her handbag on the counter and tossed aside her slingbacks. Tanya gave their startled guest a hug. "Your eyes are very big, Hayley."

"You reckon?" Hayley quavered. "My heart's doing, like, a hundred and fifty."

"You look like a bunny in the headlights." Beck giggled.

"Sorry." Hayley mumbled. "This is all totally new to me."

Beck sidled up to Hayley and took her hand. "It's nothing scary, you know. We're just two chicks who came into your shop then bumped into you later at the pub. The same thing must be happening all over the country."

"This?" Hayley shook her head. "I very much doubt it."

"How about this then..." Tanya said gently. "I'll whack the jug on for coffee. Or we'll raid the minibar and all get blotto. Would you like a drink?"

"What were the choices? Coffee... tea... what was the other one?"

"Fun." Beck said.

"I might try that."

Beck turned her back on the trembling girl. Lowering her head, she swept her hair forward exposing the nape of her neck. "Do you know how this silly dress comes undone? You should do. You sold it to me."

Tanya stepped behind Hayley, breathing down her neck, as Hayley picked up the halter tie and gave it a tug. "I did a double knot." Beck said in a muffled voice. "In case some naughty person tried to undo it."

Hayley did as instructed as Tanya's hands settled on the top of her hipbones. Hayley was breathing hard and her hands were shaking. As the halter neck came free, Beck took two steps forward and let the dress fall in a heap around her ankles. Barely clad in a tiny pair of lacy white briefs, Beck crossed her arms and flattened her hands on her breasts, then turned around.

Hayley's eyes were owl-like. She blinked once. "Holy shit!"

"Is that a good 'holy shit' or a bad one?"

"It's an awesome 'holy shit', actually."

Standing behind her, Tanya pressed her breasts into Hayley's back. "Well that's a good start." she breathed in her ear.

Hayley leant back into her. "You're gonna have to give me some pointers." she said. "What do I do?"

Tanya hefted a shoulder. "What do you want to do?"

"What can I do?"

"I asked first."

Uncrossing her arms, Beck picked up Hayley's hands and placed them flat on her chest. "You know, while you two are having a nice little chat, I'm standing here starkers getting horny."

Sweat sprang out on Hayley's forehead and her mouth flooded with saliva. Under her trembling hands were two tiny mounds of firm, vibrant flesh, the erectile tips of which were pressing into her palms. Her trepidation morphed into a tingling, knee trembling thrill. Arousal throbbed in her groin, engorging her vagina until it felt like it was hanging down around her knees, the ache unleashing swarms of butterflies in the pit of her stomach. "Holy shit. I think I wet myself."

"Well that's a good start." Tanya breathed in her ear.

"I can feel your heart beating." Hayley said in quiet wonder.

Beck looked at her with a cheeky smile. "Always a good sign."

Tanya parked her chin on Hayley's shoulder. "Try moving your hands around a bit, Darling."

"Where should I..."

"Here," Tanya said in a businesslike tone, "Would you like me to demonstrate?"

Hayley looked over her shoulder. "I'm in your hands, literally."

"Don't mind if I demonstrate on you?"

"I have no idea." Hayley replied.

"Okay. How about this? We'll just do what we do until you tap-out. Deal?"

Hayley nodded. "That would probably be best. Honestly, I don't have a clue."

While Tanya slid one hand down the front of Hayley's shorts and cupped her breast with the other, Beck took Hayley's hand and pressed it flat on her belly. "Do you like playing with yourself?"

Hayley nodded, her body vibrating.

"Well," Beck said, gently guiding Hayley's hand under the waistband of her skimpy white briefs, "Just do that... only with me."

Hayley closed her eyes, knees knocking, as her fingertips contacted the slippery folds of her first alien pussy. "Oh, god..." she whimpered at the dual sensation; her fingers on Beck's pussy, Tanya's fingers on hers.

For a while the heavy breathing sounded like the audio from a mountaineering epic. Extracting Hayley's hand, Beck knelt at the young woman's feet and unlaced her battered blue Converse. Tugging them free, she set them carefully aside, then unzipped her denim shorts and tugged them down. "Sorry about the undies." Hayley said in a strangled whisper, nodding at the tatty black pair of utilitarian briefs. "I had no idea I'd be entertaining."

"Won't even see 'em in a minute." Tanya reassured her, settling a finger over Hayley's wet cleft. Unable to resist, Beck buried her face in Hayley's generous thigh-gap and inhaled. She had showered after her shift and smelt of body-wash and shampoo, but a hint of her natural perfume promised a feast. She put a hand on top of Beck's head and began kneading her platinum hair as the ramparts of her inhibitions began to crumble. Straightening, Beck rose up on tiptoes and kissed her for the first time, a long, deep, tongue-duelling pash that left them both breathless.

"How are you travelling, Sweetheart?" Tanya asked when they broke off. Hayley nodded, apparently speechless, and wiped her mouth.

"Arms up." Beck said, then skimmed Hayley's T-shirt off and stood, wide-eyed, staring at her bra. She looked up. "Would it be okay if I...?"

Hayley nodded. "Go for it."

Reaching behind her, Beck unhitched Hayley's bra and lifted it free to reveal those beautiful, bouncing breasts she'd so admired earlier. A few flecks of glitter still sparkled on her skin. Her nipples, underwhelmed and dormant for most of the night, were hard as rock with arousal, as her body began to get into the spirit of things. A head shorter than Hayley and thus perfectly proportioned, Beck leant forward, open mouthed, and suckered onto a nipple, her hand under Hayley's breast hefting its weight. Eyes closed, Hayley let her head fall back onto Tanya's shoulder.

"Well this is all going swimmingly." Tanya said, withdrawing her hand from between Hayley's legs. "Don't know about you guys, but I reckon bed's the best venue." Turning, she set off for the bedroom, unzipping her black lace corset on the way.

Beck followed, towing Hayley behind her, searching desperately for the lurking double dildo. She looked at Tanya. "Where's O.J.?" she mouthed, and Tanya flicked her eyes at the pillow. Rounding on their guest, Beck offered a sweet smile. "Would you like to take my knickers off?"

Hayley looked down at the scrap of fabric spanning Beck's hips, and under the bridge at the swell of her hairless mound. She licked her lips. "Oh yes."

"Then be my guest."

Hayley knelt, forehead resting against Beck's flat belly, nose just brushing the cotton. Pausing for a couple of heartbeats, she inhaled Beck's scent to the soles of her feet, the sweet, delicate musk lighting-up unknown pathways. Hands trembling, she hooked her thumbs through the waistband at her hips. Slowly winkling the panties down, she rocked back o her heels gazing in wonder at what was revealed. A plump, wet, pink-slitted vagina, its clit-hood like a little fleshy jellybean. With Beck's briefs at half-mast, Hayley looked up through her eyelashes. "You know, I'm not a dyke or anything, but this is one of the most beautiful sights I've ever laid eyes on."

"Wait till you taste it." Tanya chuckled, skimming off her black lace thong and standing proudly naked beside them.

Hayley slowly turned her head to take in the sight of the older woman's superbly toned body, all the way from her smiling face and full, firm breasts, to her broad hips and smooth, nude mound. "And to think," Hayley said under her voice, "I nearly didn't come."

"She said 'come'." Tanya snickered, slipping her hands under Hayley's arms and lifting her up.

"What do you reckon?" Beck said, curling her fingers around the waistband of Hayley's black briefs. "Time for the big unveiling? Then we can get to the good bit."

Goosebumps sprang up on Hayley's skin as she teetered on the brink. "I hope you guys don't mind if I'm not that good."

Beck blinked. "Good at what?"

Hayley twirled her finger. "Bedroom stuff."

"We'll be the judge of that." Tanya said. "Besides, I don't know about Beck, but I'll be trying my hardest to do the impressing."

"Too right!" Beck raised a hand and they slapped palms. "Our reputations are at stake here. If you don't need CPR by the end of it we've let you down."

Tanya joined Beck, squatting at Hayley's feet, and together they shimmied her panties down.

Hayley's pubic thatch had been trimmed into a heart-shaped fuzz. She was already fully aroused and her swollen, puffy mound had a warm, rosy glow. Eager to get to work on it, Beck stood, then eased Hayley gently backwards onto the bed and pushed her down. Tanya followed, kneeling beside her, as Hayley fell back in abject surrender, her legs flopping apart, universal body language that simply said, 'take me'. Crawling up her flank on the neophyte's left, Beck latched onto a breast, sucking and tonguing as her hand wandered over Hayley's belly, paradise-bound. Tanya on the other side did likewise and Hayley was soon writhing, a hot, wet mouth on each breast, two skilful hands teasing her pussy.

While Beck broke off and commenced kissing her way south, Tanya headed north, fusing her mouth to Hayley's, their tongues slithering around in a commingling of spit. Hayley gasped. Belly-down on the bed between her legs, Beck was kissing her way up the inside of her thighs, raising her eyes now and then to take a bead on the prize.

This lightly-furred pussy was different to any other Beck had ever enjoyed- Tanya's, Caddy's or Maya's- with dark, frilly inner lips sandwiched between the plump outer labia. For a second she was tempted to just jam a finger into those dusky convolutions, but the poor girl was new at this and she had to be gentle. There would be plenty of time to get down and dirty later. Best to keep it subtle for the time being.

Tanya was back on the breast while one of her hands was working its way over the soft plains of Hayley's belly. As Beck watched, Tanya's fingertips stroked their way into her short thatch, then settled on the fleshy hood of Hayley's clit.

Beck blinked, lips suckered onto a silky white thigh, her nose a couple of inches from heaven, as Tanya wagged her fingertips gently side to side and out popped Hayley's clit.

And of course, it was the outstandingly experienced older woman who made the first move, sliding two fingers over the folds of Hayley's labia and spreading them, opening her pussy like a dark-petalled flower a-glisten with nectar. The smell entered Beck's nostrils, making her own pussy contract, at once sweet and tart and heavy with pheromones. Mouth open, Beck extended her tongue to probe the slick pink furrow, slithering over the topography before probing her pee-hole. Hayley arched her back as a tongue wormed into her portal, one fist clutching Beck's hair, the other hand stroking Tanya's back, exploring her contours. "Jesus Christ." Hayley whimpered, "What are you doing to me?"

Tanya propped herself up on an elbow. "You okay, Honey?"

"This is incredible!" Hayley breathed. "I've never felt anything like it before in my life."

"And we haven't even started."

"Oh my god... oh my god... this feels fantastic."

"You just lie back and enjoy yourself." Tanya urged and gave Hayley's tit a big, smacking kiss. "You're in good hands."

Beck bent to her task, delving as deep into Hayley's body as she could reach, then pulling out to plough the slippery pink furrow. Hayley's inner lips were fully engorged and Beck engulfed them, rolling them between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, while Tanya pulled her clit hood back to lay bare her bead. Needing no second invitation, Beck set to, fluttering the little pink tic-tac with the tip of her tongue.

The effect was instantaneous. Hayley arched her back, lifting her butt clean off the sheets, pulling Beck into her pussy by two fists full of hair. Hips humping and grinding she whimpered. "Becky no! Please. Stop!"

Beck froze, looking up through her lashes over Hayley's heaving belly, past the quivering mountains of her big proud tits. "What's up?"

"Sorry, Becky, sorry... if you don't stop now I'm gonna embarrass myself."

Beck didn't stop, instead she doubled her efforts. "Embarrass yourself how?" Tanya asked.

"No, really. I'm gonna cum."

"So what's your problem?"

There was no problem. At least when she was by herself with a towel ready to mop up the aftermath. But it was something she had never, ever done in the public domain, following a heartless joke by a boyfriend when she was a virgin.

Beck flickered and fluttered and Hayley's hips began to buck. "Oh, Becky," she groaned, "that's beautiful. No, please Becky... stop..."

Tanya brushed the hair from Hayley's eyes. "Is it beautiful, Darling, or do you want her to stop?"

Beck timed it perfectly, inserting a finger to rasp Hayley's G-spot just as the wave reached its peak. Hayley tried valiantly to bite back the climax, but nature and her body took over. She came, heels digging into the mattress, butt off the bed, muscles straining, face turning red. Jerking, shivering, she ground her pelvis into Beck's open mouth, as her pussy sucked in, clenching Beck's finger, then everted with a big burp of juice. "Oh, god," she panted, stomach muscles tensing as she pushed Beck away, "oh, god. I'm sorry Becky. I'm so sorry."

Beck propped herself up, looking like she'd just washed her face, hair spangled with droplets of girl-cum. "What for?"

Hayley struggled upright and sat with her face in her hands. "For... blurting all over you like that." she cried with a shake of the head. "It's disgusting."

"What is?"

"That!" Hayley sobbed. "I can't help it. It always happens when I cum. Those disgusting waterworks."

"Disgusting?" Beck demanded. "What the fff... hell are you on about?"

"I'm sorry." Hayley blubbed as her shoulders shook.

Tanya knelt beside her and draped an arm over her shoulders. "Seriously? You really have a problem with that?"

Hayley nodded.

"I see. Is it just you or did somebody say something?"

Hayley nodded again, still crying.

"Which one?"

"Somebody."

"Yeah, I frikken' thought so. Listen to me Hayley... Darling, listen. That's biggest compliment you can give a girl, cumming all over her."

1...345678