Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or a complete slut."

"Certainly not!"

"It's the only way I'm gonna make it through Uni. And hopefully get the hell out of this bumfuck town."

"I love it here." Beck piped up, staring wide-eyed at the bountiful breasts swaying in front of her.

"Mum and Dad always try to help out," Hayley went on, as if trying to justify herself, "but Dad's a cane farmer and sugar's gone down the drain."

"Stop stressing for goodness sake." Tanya admonished. "Just look what you did for Beck... this gorgeous dress. You did this." Taking the girl's hand, she pressed two fifty-dollar bills into her palm. "Here, that should cover it. Don't worry about the change."

Beck craned her neck to peer into Tanya's bag. "How many of those have you got?"

Tanya wrinkled her nose. "Bail money."

Hayley looked at the cash then did a doubletake. "It's only twenty." she said, peeling a note off, "You gave me too much."

"No." Tanya shook her head, grasping Hayley's hand, "I don't think so."

"Look," Hayley said, blushing, "thanks. I feel a little bad accepting this, but rent is due and-"

"How much is your rent?" Tanya asked.

"Two fifty. Why?"

Tanya delved into her handbag again. "Here!" she said and stuffed a wad of five fifties into the young woman's hand.

Haley looked at the offering, assessing the worth without actually counting. "No way. I can't let you do that."

"You can." Beck nodded, "She's loaded."

"No," Hayley shook her head, handing the money back, "really."

"Yes." Tanya nodded, pushing her hand away, "Really."

Looking around in a quandary, Hayley held the tray in front of her hips and slipped the cash down the front of her knickers. "CCTV," she said in a low voice, "The boss collects the tips and takes half. The rest he splits up between us. It's the only way to keep his hands off it."

"Well fuck him!" Tanya exclaimed.

"If you want to work behind the bar," Hayley nodded, "that's exactly what you have to do. I'd better keep moving, guys. You have no idea what you've just done for me."

They watched her go and Tanya raised her beer for a long, pensive guzzle. "Can you imagine?" she breathed, wiping her mouth, "Being that money? Down the front of her pants?"

Beck propped her chin on a hand. "I bet she smells good." she said dreamily.

Tanya nodded. "I bet she tastes good." There was another one of those pregnant Tanya-moments as she mulled over an impulse. "Hey, Becky... do you want to ask her back?"

Beck came bolt upright. "To the hotel?"

"Why not?"

"Can we?"

"You don't mind sharing?"

"No," Beck shook her head, "do you?"

"I think it'd be awesome. A threesome. With her. What do you think?"

"Think she'll be in it?"

"Can't hurt to ask." Tanya shrugged. "If she doesn't want to play we can just do coffee."

Beck was wearing a great big smile. "Before or after we fuck her brains out?"

The next time she could catch Hayley's eye, Tanya waved and Hayley held up two fingers. Tanya shook her head and beckoned her over.

"What's up?" the young woman asked, pulling up between them, as Beck's eyes strayed to Hayley's thigh gap, then stuck fast to the sight of scarlet fabric biting into her slit.

"What time do you finish tonight?" Tanya asked.

Hayley looked around in mild consternation. "In about ten minutes time. Why do you ask?"

Tanya licked her lips and looked at Beck for backup. "Umm... look... don't take this the wrong way, but..."

Hayley blinked. "But what?"

Tanya and Beck exchanged another wary glance and Tanya swept her hair back. "We were wondering if you'd like to come back to our place?"

Hayley said nothing for a few breaths then shook her head, nonplussed. "What for?"

Beck's eyes wandered up to the young woman's big, beautiful breasts. They were a foot from her face, bouncing and swaying with every move, and the urge to lean over and suck them was almost overwhelming.

"For coffee." Tanya said.

"Coffee?" Hayley frowned.

"Or... umm..." Beck said warily, "maybe some fun."

Hayley cocked her head, squinting. "What sort of fun?"

"You know what sort." Tanya said a tad impatiently.

"Oh..." Hayley said and the penny suddenly dropped. "Oh..."

Tanya put a hand on her arm. "It's nothing sinister, I promise."

"You're talking about sex, right?"

Tanya nodded.

Hayley screwed her face up. "Mmm... yeahh nahh. Look. Thanks all the same, but I'm not really into that sort of thing. And anyway, I have to meet my boyfriend at a party later on. I can't. Sorry."

Tanya blushed. "That's okay," she smiled, slightly stung. "Just thought I'd ask."

"I know another girl who might be interested. Polly, the little blonde stripper."

"No, no," Tanya raised a hand, "we're not on the prowl. Honestly. It was actually all about you."

"I'm sorry." Hayley said, looking flustered, then turned to walk away. She'd only gone a few steps when she suddenly stopped and backtracked. Beck's hopes soared as the young woman pulled up between them. "I can give you your money back if you want."

"What?" Tanya blinked. "No! No. It's not like that. We just thought, you know, it might be fun. Just to hang out. I'm sorry, Hayley. I'm sorry if we embarrassed you."

Hayley put a hand on Tanya's shoulder. "Look, to tell the truth I'm actually flattered. Sorry, guys, I'd better huss."

She walked away and Tanya swept her hair back, patently humiliated. Beck put her hand on Tanya's. "Don't worry, Tanny, you still have me."

"Yeah, stuff her," Tanya said haughtily, "she has no idea what she's missing."

"Let's finish these beers and go home." Beck said, and took a swig. "To bed. Can't keep O.J. waiting."

Draining their bottles they set them down and steeled themselves for the getaway. The crowd had doubled since their arrival and the exit lay on a far-flung shore beyond a sea of sweating, groping machismo. As they braced run the gauntlet a presence loomed up behind them and a voice said, "Good evening, ladies."

A tall, good-looking male was standing over them, holding two full bottles of cold Corona. Insinuating himself between them, he bent at the waist and placed them carefully and deliberately on the table.

Beck and Tanya gave him a quick once-over. Unlike the majority of the pub's downmarket patrons, he was neatly attired in new brand-new jeans and a freshly-pressed salmon coloured shirt. His sleeves were rolled up and the shirtfront opened to mid chest, revealing the sinewy, sculptured physique of a low-fat mesomorph. High cheekbones, angular jaw, a head of neatly coiffed sandy brown hair. His wide, thin lipped mouth was slightly frog-like and the whole package reeked of an ageing rock star. Iggy Pop, Tanya thought, without the talent or charisma. He bowed his head. "With our compliments."

"Umm..." Tanya said, pushing the offering away, "thanks anyway, but we were just leaving."

"Oh, come on. One more won't hurt."

Tanya glanced at Beck, who simply shrugged.

"I hope you don't mind me asking," the interloper carried on, "but you're not a doctor, are you?"

Tanya looked herself over. "Not as far as I know."

"Right, sorry. It's just... you remind me of this trauma doctor I used to work with. Vanessa. You're a dead ringer. I'm a pilot on the rescue chopper you see. I save lives."

"A pilot?" Beck demanded, aghast.

Tanya narrowed her eyes just a pinch, cutting her off. "Try the dunny."

"Pardon?"

"The toilets. If you're into saving lives. Might find someone who needs saving in there."

Undeterred, their uninvited guest turned to Beck. "What about you? Ever been up in a helicopter?"

Beck looked to Tanya for guidance. Her radar was flashing an asshole alarm but he was a pilot- at least he said he was- creating a clear conflict of impulse. Tanya returned a look of such deadpan disdain the choice was clear. "No. Have you ever been up in a GulfStream five-fifty?"

"Maybe I can take you for a fly one day. I'm the lead pilot. I could organise that if you were interested." After waiting in vain for a reply, he changed tack. "How did you like that double-act just then?"

"Double act?" Tanya giggled, then picked up her beer and took a sip, "That wasn't a double act."

Beck picked up her beer in a postural echo and they sat snorting and sniggering, as their admirer stood staring in frank consternation. "W... w... what do you mean?"

"Oh... never mind." Tanya said sweetly. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your girlfriend?"

"Single as a matter of fact." the male replied, trying to sound suave. "In fact I'm here with a few of my buddies. See over there?"

Four or five tables away, three more men of various vintage sat slumped around a table, staring intently at the exchange being brokered on their behalf. One was a well-built, middle-aged character with a smooth, polished skull and the belligerent glare of a seasoned pug. Beside him sat a slightly younger individual, his face fixed in an intense, slightly manic expression. The third musketeer was older and taller than the other two, with handsome features and a head of grey hair. Had their mate not pointed them out, they would have been indistinguishable from any of the pub's countless patrons.

"That young guy there is a pilot." the negotiator announced, hovering over Beck, trying to see down the front of her dress, "and the bald guy is our rescue swimmer. Did you ever see that movie, The Guardian? With Kevin Costner? That's what he does- he's the down the wire guy. And the other guy, he's our engineer. So there you have it. Four of aviation's finest at the one table."

Tanya took a pull of her beer returning the trio's scrutiny. She and Beck could do these guys with one hand tied behind their back, or both if the vibe was right, now the catch of the day had just spat the hook. Who knows, if someone could rustle up an enema she could go a round or two of DP, for educational purpose only, just to show her young'un the ropes. The very thought provoked a flashback. Dubai. The three-man and two-woman Emirates flight-crew she'd met at the hotel. Took them back to her room, and they were all so thoroughly fucked in the aftermath none showed up for duty.

"So how about it," Frogmouth chivvied, "won't you come over and join us?"

It was tempting, in the wake of Hayley's knockback, and Tanya was just about to ask Beck to the loo for a confab when their admirer went on.

"See that bald guy? He just got a bravery medal. Well, so did I, I've got heaps, but he was on TV, being lowered onto a boat surrounded by sharks. To save an old couple. Who were dying. It was all over the news."

Beck tucked her hair behind an ear at the mention of the 'S' word. "What sort of sharks?"

The male blinked at her, briefly stumped. "Well... killer sharks of course. Man eaters."

Beck blew a raspberry. "There's no such thing. Did you know, a hundred and forty million sharks are killed by humans every year?"

The male suffered a transient brain-stoppage. "I... err... but these were great whites. Everyone reckoned we-"

"Great whites?" Beck grimaced. "Up here?"

"A school of them. Cold blooded killers."

"Great whites are warm blooded." Beck said haughtily. "Which is why they live in cold water. And they don't school, they have clans..."

The male blinked like he'd just been slapped. "Well these were tropical great whites, or they were on a migration. Who cares? We all got medals and we met the Governor General, so come on over and I'll introduce you. Most people have to pay to hear the story. You know they even showed it on American TV?"

Tanya necked her beer and wiped her mouth. Braggarts were one thing but liars another thing altogether. "Look, it's very kind of you but I'd better get this little-one home to bed. What do you say, Snookums?"

"Sleep with me, Mummy? In case I get scared?"

"Of course I will, Darling. Don't I always?"

The storyteller's eyes lit up like a couple of incandescent globes. "Please!" he begged, so confident in his irresistible charm, bolstered by his status as a card-carrying hero, he'd bet his mates fifty bucks he'd get these sluts back to their table. "You oughta' know, this place can get a little rough."

"That's okay," Tanya smiled, "the bouncer's a mate of ours."

"But... but... but... but you can't."

Tanya stiffened in surprise. "We can't?"

"Not after I bought you those drinks. Local custom. You owe me. You gotta come over and say hello."

"You bought them," Tanya nodded patiently, "correct, but we didn't ask for them."

"But you drank them, didn't you?" he smiled slyly. "So you've entered into a contract."

"So now you're a lawyer?"

"Why so unfriendly? Come on. One more round I'll let you go home."

Tanya arched an eyebrow. "Hear that, Sweetheart? He's gonna... let us... go home."

"Really?" Beck took a mouthful then swiped her mouth. "Who died and made him king of going home?

Tanya shrugged. "No one that I know."

"What if we go anyway?"

Tanya raised her empty bottle in a toast to their admirer. "Only one way to find out."

They pushed their seats back and the male backed up. "Just like that? You're just gonna walk out?"

Tanya gathered herself up. "That's what it looks like."

"Well that's a bit rude."

Beck guzzld the rest of her beer and heaved a big burp. "Mum? Can we go home and have sex?"

The male's eyes bulged in their sockets.

"Why not, Darling?" Tanya replied, stroking the blonde's cheek. "Know what? I wouldn't mind another fisting."

"Can we trib?"

"Of course we can, Darling. After I eat you out."

They got to their feet and the male stood aside. "Look, how about you let me come with?" He spread his arms. "I mean, look at me. I'm a hero."

"Naww..." Tanya frowned, "what about your widdle fwiends? Won't they miss you?"

Increasingly desperate, the man seized Beck by the arm. "Well at least let the girl stay. Even if you're past it I bet she's not."

Tanya looked at the big, veiny paw wrapped around Beck's tiny bicep. "Take it off," she breathed, "before I break it off."

The male dropped Beck's arm. "I'm not too proud to pay." he said, in case he was dealing with a pair of professionals.

Tanya ticked him under the chin. "Mate. You couldn't afford us in a million years."

"How about a ride in my helicopter?"

Tanya took Beck's hand. "You stand a better chance of flying to the moon."

"I've got a big penis." he announced in a last ditch plea.

"And she's got a tiny little pussy," Tanya winked, "sweet and pink and tight as a mouse's ear."

Her face the portrait of innocence, Beck nodded. "And she," the little blonde jerked her head in Tanya's direction, "can suck-start a jumbo jet." So saying, they gathered up their goods and chattels and set off hand-in-hand.

As they passed his pals, the oldest member of the trio gave them a nod. "Calling it a night, Ladies?"

"Your mate was just telling us how you're all gay. Good to see you out and about." she gave a thumbs-up. "Very brave."

The male shot Tanya a big, lopsided grin in reply. "We'll you've just earned us fifty bucks, thanks very much. Every cloud has a silver lining."

"Goodnight lads. Beers are on us."

The bouncer was still at his post when they walked out. Stepping onto the sidewalk, Beck put her hand on his arm and gave it a squeeze. "Can I give you a kiss?"

"Not allowed, Sweetheart, sorry. If the boss catches me."

"Naww..." Beck persisted, dragging him down onto the footpath, then hopping up onto the step where she came up to his chest. "Just a little one. For the shoulder ride." Throwing her arms around his neck, she pulled the bouncer down and planted a big wet kiss on his lips.

"Three beers and she's anyone's." Tanya giggled.

"Christ." the bouncer muttered, wiping his mouth, "What's she like after four?"

Tanya winked. "Let me get back to you."

"Well, don't be wandering around after midnight." he warned, "That's when all the idiots come out."

"Thanks for the tip." Tanya said with a sight bow. "And thanks for being the perfect gentleman."

"Pleasure was all mine, I can assure you."

Beck kicked off her slingbacks, losing a couple of inches, and they set off arm in arm. It had been a good night, with some girl-on-girl action up on the stage and the chance to kick a try-hard's ego fair in the nuts. As good as it was, though, the best of the evening was yet to come. They'd had a knock-back, so what, they'd also delivered one too, and were about to go head-to-head and butt-to-butt with O.J.

As they approached the first corner, a figure stepped out of the shadows and Tanya pulled up with a cry of surprise. While she was busy ransacking her handbag for a spay can of chilli, a soft, female voice said, "Hello."

"Hayley!" Tanya gasped, hand on her heart. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry." Hayley said, tucking her hair behind an ear. "Umm... are you guys on your way home now?"

"There was nothing worth looking at once you were gone." Tanya smiled. "Waiting for your lift?"

The girl looked around, plainly nervous. "Well, to tell the truth... I was actually wondering if your offer still stands?"

Beck stiffened. Tanya looked at her and got a tiny nod in reply. "I thought you were meeting your boyfriend?" she said, raking her hair back, looking the young woman over. She'd changed out of her uniform into a pair of denim shorts and a red, vee-necked T-shirt. She looked every inch the wholesome country girl, a far cry from the lingerie and glitter.

"He's at the party." Hayley replied, eyes downcast. "He'll be so shitfaced by the time I turn up he won't even notice me."

"I thought you said you weren't into it." Tanya sniffed.

"It's just for coffee." Hayley replied with a knowing smile, "Right?"

"Coffee?" Tanya echoed, as she and Beck bracketed the young woman between them and hooked their elbows through hers. "Of course. We can even be a bit naughty and add a dash of rum."

"What made you change your mind?" Beck asked, thrilling at the pretty girl's proximity.

"Nothing ventured." Hayley shrugged. "Are you two really married?"

Beck shot her a questioning glance.

"Adam told me." she explained. "He's the bouncer."

"Ah!" Tanya said, hugging the young woman's arm. Mystery revealed. "Well, in answer to your question, yes we are. In spirit."

"But doesn't that apply to all marriages?"

"Good point." Tanya nodded, "But ours is a verbal contract with no supporting evidence."

Beck held up her hand. "Except for my ring."

Hayley looked at her. "Cool. Are you really nineteen?"

"That's what my birth certificate says." Beck replied, suddenly recalling the young woman's bent for frank curiosity.

"You look like a doll."

"Action figure more like it." Tanya snorted, looking across Hayley at Beck. "Bratz... No, Monster High."

"That's exactly what she's like." Hayley snapped her fingers. "The little blonde one."

"Monster what?" Beck frowned.

"High." Hayley replied. "It was a TV show, a cartoon, and they came out with a series of dolls. I used to collect them when I was a kid. How tall are you?"

"You should have been a cop." Tanya teased.

"What?" Hayley said, "Oh, sorry, I'm always doing that. It's a really bad habit. Mum and Dad are always onto me to stop it."

"I don't mind." Beck said. "I'm four foot nine in bare feet."

"And there's no such thing as a stupid question," Tanya added, "in spite of what your folks might say."

"Maybe. Did I see Barney hitting on you?"

"That idiot who bought us the beers?"

Hayley nodded.

"Is that his name?" Tanya intoned. "Is he really a pilot?"

Hayley flicked her brown, shoulder-length hair back. "He flies the rescue chopper." she nodded. "He's a creep. He's also a stalker. He kept turning up at my shop for a while, badgering me to go out with him. I had to get my dad to warn him off. I should have told you."

They pulled up at a set of pedestrian lights. The little green man lit up and they set off across the four lane blacktop. "How did you meet?" Hayley asked, falling back into character.

1...345678