Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right!" Beck nodded, kneeling in front of her. "You wait till Tanny cums. You'll need an umbrella."

Hayley peered teary-eyed over her hands. "Are you guys for real?"

They nodded, chorusing, "Uh huh."

"It's not gross?"

Beck fell back with a hand over her eyes. "Gross? Who the fuck told you that?"

"I don't know..." Hayley lied. "Just someone."

Beck climbed up onto her knees. "Well they need their frikken' head read."

"It's nectar, Hayley. The Elixir of life."

"But far more importantly," Beck urged, "did you enjoy it?"

Hayley looked up, her eyes filled with tears. "Really? It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever, ever experienced."

"Yesss..." Tanya punched the air, "That's more like it."

"Tanny?" Beck asked, "Do you think she'd like to try a little trib? Like the one we had this arvo?"

Tanya shrugged. "That's up to Hayley."

"What's a trib?" Hayley asked meekly.

Tanya and Beck swapped a glance. "Err..." Beck began, "it's where one girl fuck's another girl's pussy. With her own."

"You can do that?" Hayley asked, plainly incredulous.

"Why don't we do a quick demo, Tan? And if she likes he look you can do it to her."

"See one, do one, teach one." Tanya nodded, shuffling to Beck's side. "Good idea." Pushing her down, Tanya grabbed Beck's ankles, spread her legs then straddled her scissor style.

"Not like that." Beck shook her head, "The other way, like this afternoon."

"You think so?" Tanya asked sceptically. "Not too much for a beginner?"

"Nah," Beck replied confidently, repositioning so she was flat on her back, hips up, her gaping pussy pointing straight up at the ceiling, "nothing but the best. She deserves it."

Hayley knelt beside them, cupping her groin, as Tanya sat on Beck, gripping her ankles, and lowered her pouting pussy onto the blonde's. Their pussy lips mushed apart, membranes spreading until slippery pink was slurping and sliding on slippery pink. Tanya commenced flexing her back, rocking her hips back and forth, while Hayley commenced fingering her own engorged pussy. After two or three minutes, as the head of the bed began pounding the wall, Beck waved Tanya to a panting halt. "Hayley?" she asked breathlessly. "Want to give it a go?"

Hayley flopped onto her back by way of reply and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Tanya dismounted the blonde, slapping Beck's hip on the way, and threw a leg over Hayley's upended butt. Taking hold of Hayley's slim ankles, looking down, Tanya guided her wet, gaping cunt onto Hayley's brown-lipped pink slit, wriggling her hips as they made contact. Struggling upright and crossing her legs, Beck leant forward, all the better to see, as Tanya commenced rocking gently backwards and forwards.

Wrists under her knees, pulling them back, Hayley arched her spine, eyes closed, the vessels in her neck standing proud. "Jeee-sussss..." she squeaked. "What are you doing?"

"Do you like it?" Tanya huffed, picking up speed.

Hayley shook her head. "Fuck... king... incredible!"

Tongue out to help her focus, Tanya set to, rocking and rolling her hips. Hayley reached up to massage Tanya's tits, revelling in their weight and resilience. Tossing her hair back, Tanya pushed out her chest, getting into her rhythm until the bed was rocking and Hayley was squirming in total abandon. The sound of smacking and gasping filled the room, as Tanya applied every last atom of her prodigious skill into the pleasuring of the young beauty beneath her.

Feeling a little left out, Beck shuffled to Hayley's side and knelt, knees apart, then took Hayley's hand. "Would you like to stick your finger in me?"

Hayley turned her head and came eye to eye with the cutest, plumpest, pinkest little slit she had ever imagined. She nodded, then ran her middle finger down Beck's furrow until it curled through her entrance into her core. Another revelation. The little blonde's pussy felt incredible, tight and muscular and unbelievably slippery. Revelling in the novelty, Hayley gave Beck a spirited fingering, until the commotion in her own pussy became too much.

Hayley's stomach muscles tensed as she lifted her shoulders off the bed. "Oh, fuck me Tanya, that's just incredible... oh fuck me Tanya... fuck me!"

Well she was doing her best. When the friction between their two splayed pussies dropped to zero and she almost shot off, Tanya knew Hayley was on the trembling brink of orgasm. Bearing down with all her weight, she nailed Hayley's clit with her own and ground into her, holding on for the ride as she began to shudder and shake. Timing it perfectly, she opened the door to her own waiting climax, squirting ejaculate into Hayley's clenching pussy and showering her torso. When the simultaneous orgasm had finally run its course, Tanya relinquished Hayley's legs and fell forward onto her.

For a long time they lay, gently squirming, breast to breast, then Tanya gave Hayley a loving kiss and rolled off. "Well," Hayley said, pushing up, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

"Cry?" Beck asked. "Why would you want to cry?"

"All these years and I never even knew. I'm a lesbian."

Tanya held out a hand and Beck pulled her up. "What makes you say that, Darling?"

"You..." she waved her hand around, "Beck..." She looked herself over. "This!"

Beck hooked her hair behind a perfect little ear. "What about it?"

"Nothing. Except it's the most amazing sex I've ever experienced."

"Naww... really?"

"Uh huh. No guy I've ever been with has made me feel like that."

'Well there's one guy who could.' Beck thought. 'No. Two.'

"You're not a lesbian, Sweetheart." Tanya chuckled. "I should know. I've fucked plenty."

"I'm not?" Hayley frowned, slightly let down.

"Not by a long shot." Beck shook her head. "And neither are we. Tan broke it to me this arvo. After we fucked."

"You're what's known as a good all-rounder." Tanya squeezed her arm.

"You're Tri-sexual." Beck confirmed. "Try anything. At least once."

"But seriously," Tanya said stroking Hayley's cheek, "how did you like it?"

Hayley fell onto her back and lay, hands clasped over her dribbling pussy, knees up, thighs clamped together. "I came so hard it almost hurt."

Tanya lay down beside her and fondled her breast. "Well that makes two of us."

Beck crawled over them with as much skin-to-skin contact as she could contrive, then stretched out beside Hayley, bookending her. Hayley took Beck's hand and studied it intently for a moment or two. "Just imagine," she breathed, "I've just had a chick's finger inside me."

"And just think where your own fingie's been." Beck smiled, drawing circles around the Hayley's nipple. "Is there anything else you'd like to try? We've got a special little umm... friend... who's lots of fun."

"Friend?"

"A double adaptor." Tanya winked, "If you know what I mean."

Hayley thought about it for a moment while she stroked Beck's hair, teasing out a long, platinum tress. "You know, to be honest, I'd just like to catch my breath. After that, if you don't mind, I'd like to try the mouth thing."

"Give or take?" Tanya asked. If the latter it was her turn.

"Give." Hayley admitted a little guiltily. "If that's okay."

"Then go down on Beck." Tanya suggested. "Trust me, you won't regret it. Only trouble is she'll spoil you for anyone else."

Beck reached across Hayley and gave Tanya a playful shove. "Oh, you old smoothie. It's not true, Hayley. Wait till you get a mouthful of Tan."

"You know," Hayley said earnestly, "a few hours ago I wouldn't have thought it possible."

"What?"

"That my mouth would be watering at the thought of eating a girl."

"Funny old day when you don't learn something." Beck sighed, one of her old man's favourite sayings.

"Yes." Hayley concurred, "it has been a funny old day. From a couple of cool customers in my shop, to this."

"Well, meeting you topless in the pub sort of helped." Beck said.

"Right..." Hayley sniffed, "such a class act."

"Silly girl." Tanya said, roughing her up, "Why so much embarrassment? Let those boozed-up knuckle draggers all be embarrassed. They're the ones ogling those gorgeous tits."

"And if we hadn't seen you at work we wouldn't be here now." Beck said earnestly then sprang to her knees. "Can I look at you?"

"Look?"

"And maybe a nuzzle. Do you like girl's armpits? I do."

Throwing a leg over, Beck lay down, her mound on Hayley's mound, and spent the next few minutes exploring, stroking Hayley's hair, smoothing her eyebrows, kissing her lips and and tonguing her ear.

"Sorry, girls..." Tanya sighed, then repositioned between the stack of spread legs and began working the pussy sandwich with her dexterous tongue. "I'm feeling peckish."

Beck had been headed that way herself, but was quite content to leave Tanya to her own devices. They eventually met, Tanya and Beck, down between Hayley's legs, and for the next few minutes just feasted, Tanya sticking her tongue in as far as it would go while Beck sucked the young woman's clit into her mouth. And Hayley did it again, she came, with another gushing squirt, driven to ecstasy by two clever tongues.

When Hayley finally got down to acting out her wish, eating Beck out after catching her breath, it was immediately obvious she'd put some thought into it. While Beck lay back, legs spread as wide as they would go, holding her pussy wide open with her fingertips, Hayley set-to, slithering her mouth over Beck's slick mound before touching the hood of her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Taking a breath, she brought her lips into the first tentative contact with Beck's open slit. The very touch sent a thrill through her body and she paused, smacking her chops, trying to pin down the taste. She looked over Beck's heaving belly at the young girl's face, partially hidden under a platinum blonde mantle. "My god," she breathed, "you're actually sweet. Like, literally."

"Wait till she cums in your mouth." Tanya chuckled, stroking Hayley's back, fingertips trailing down between Hayley's butt cheeks. "It's like a fancy dessert."

"Can't wait!" Hayley breathed, then probed Beck's glistening peehole with the tip of her tongue. The taste, the smell, the frictionless texture, the whole experience was sensory banquet, only enhanced by the fingers now curling into her depths. Closing her eyes, she continued licking up and down the length of Beck's furrow, before burrowing her tongue into Beck's twitching hole. Seizing a fistful of Hayley's brown hair, Beck raised her hips, grinding her pelvis into the novice's face.

"Goodness..." Beck breathed, "You must have done this before."

"Nuh..." Hayley give her head a little shake, then withdrew her tongue. "First time, I promise. Though I've thought about it plenty of times."

Beck pushed her head down. "Tell your story eating, girl. "

Hayley needed no further urging. Tanya extracted her fingers from Hayley's tight grip, then lay flat on the young woman's back to watch the action, taking most of the weight on her arms and knees. "Not too heavy, Darling?"

Hayley shook her head then reached back to squeeze Tanya's butt. At the same time, Beck tapped Haley's shoulder and panted, "Finger!"

Pulling back, Hayley extended her middle finger and pressed it through the folds of Beck's pussy. She marvelled as Beck's opening yielded to her touch, and her finger sank up to the knuckle in her convulsing insides. Her friction ridges rasped Beck's G-spot, by accident rather than design, but the fleeting contact lit up Beck's pathways and her little, pink pussy tried to swallow Hayley's face. Chin parked on Hayley's shoulder, Tanya saw Hayley's cheeks bunch as she smiled in the face of Beck's bucking climax. Head tossing from side to side, Beck gripped Hayley's wrist to hold her in place and after thirty or forty seconds fell in a heap. Hayley had gifted an orgasm to her very first girl, a moment she would treasure forever.

Tanya rolled off Hayley's back and pulled her on top. "Can I have some of that?" she asked and they met in a passionate kiss, pushing a mixture of body fluids- spit, spit and girl cum- between them.

Finally breaking off, Tanya gulped down her mouthful and sat wiping her mouth while Hayley came up beside her, throat jumping as swallowed. Beck was the last to rally. Stiff-arming herself up off the mattress, she swept the tousled blonde veil from over her face. "You sure you haven't done that before?"

"Nuh." Hayley shook her head. "I've thought about it though, for flippin' years. There you go, my dirty little secret."

"Curiosity killed the cat." Beck said with a great big smile.

"Satisfaction brought it back." Tanya said and they slapped palms. "Speaking of which, Darling, what did you make of it?"

"Eating a girl." Beck added helpfully.

Hayley shivered in excitement. "I don't know which I enjoyed the most. Giving or taking."

"Correct answer," Tanya clapped, "when you take, you give, when you give, you get."

"You are such a delicious mouthful." Hayley nodded, eyes darting in the direction of Beck's groin. "No, I mean it. I never imagined... pussy... could taste so good."

"You've never even tasted your own?"

Hayley screwed up her face. "Wouldn't that be a little bit weird?"

"Are you kidding?" Beck asked, then dipped a finger in her hole and sucked it dry to make the point.

"And why not?" Tanya frowned. "You're delicious."

"Well," Hayley admitted guiltily, "I have sniffed my finger once or twice."

"And?"

"I won't say it was unpleasant."

"No," Beck shook her head, "because it's not. In fact it's frikken' delicious."

"I don't know what to say." Hayley sighed and raked her hair back. "You might have ruined sex for me forever."

"Aww..." Beck frowned, "that's not fair."

"No, no," Hayley hastened, "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that... everything's gonna be different after this. That whole issue of cumming. I mean really cumming, with all that... blurting... and stuff. My boyfriend doesn't like 'body fluids'" she made air commas, "so I always have to hold back when I orgasm. But now I realise that that is the orgasm. Those climaxes you two gave me were the first proper ones I've ever had. Apart from the ones I've given myself."

Tanya draped an arm over Hayley's shoulders and pulled her down. While she lay in Tanya's arms, Beck snuggled up behind her and closed her eyes. "Sounds like you need a new boyfriend." Beck said, then yawned, 'If he doesn't like girl-cum."

"She's right." Tanya said warily, "I know it's none of my business, but don't you think you deserve better?"

Hayley hefted a shoulder. "There's not a lot to choose from here in Shitsville. On the other hand, though, I might be about to expand my horizons."

"How so?"

Hayley smiled. "Well... there's this girl in my netball team who's always looking at me funny. Her mum's Filipino and she's an absolute stunner, but I've always found her a little off-putting."

"Why?" Tanya asked.

"I think she's a lesbian," Hayley said, "or at least bi, the way she's always giving me the eye. And a few of the girls reckon they've had sex with her."

Tanya looked around for her phone. "Have you got her number?"

"I'm serious. I've always tried to avoid her. Up to now."

"So we're a bad influence." Tanya said. "Is that what you're saying?"

"Oh yes," Hayley nodded, "the very best I've ever had. I can't really explain it but I feel like I've just been released."

"That's your inner dyke speaking, Darling." Tanya said soothingly, "We've all got one."

"Maybe," Hayley hedged, "I was actually thinking it was just the true me. Not dyke, not straight. Just the true me."

"Who could ask for more?" Tanya gave her a squeeze. "You know, when we decided to ask you back, it wasn't just for your beautiful body-"

"Though that's awesome enough." Beck cut in.

"It was also about your beautiful spirit." Tanya said. "You've got what's known as a golden soul."

"Aww..." Hayley blushed, "go on now."

Tanya nodded earnestly. "I'm serious."

"She's telling the truth," Beck nodded, "You do."

"I've hung out with some of the most gorgeous chicks on the planet," Tanya continued, "actors, models, celebrities. And I wouldn't give most the time of day."

"Stop teasing." Hayley blushed.

"She's not!" Beck said fervently. "See her face? That's her serious face." So saying, Beck yawned a huge yawn and Hayley was briefly captivated by the perfection of her teeth, strong and white, not a chip or a blemish, all the way back to her molars. A living doll, just like she said.

"Oh, don't start that!" Tanya groused, then yawned in reply. "God dammit, now you've got me going."

Beck snuggled into Hayley's flank and draped a leg over her thigh.

"What happens now?" Hayley asked. "Do you want me to go?"

Tanya shrugged. "That's up to you. But you wanna know what? Waking up in bed, with a gorgeous young girl at your side... it's one of life's greatest pleasures."

"So I can stay?"

"Unless there's somewhere else you'd rather be."

Hayley looked from side to side, from one naked female to the other. "Right now? Definitely not."

Tanya stiff-armed herself up, then looked over Hayley at Beck. "What do you say, Becks? Eggs on Hayley for breakfast?"

Beck mumbled something and swiped her nose, but otherwise didn't respond.

"Beck?" Tanya said and shook her shoulder, then looked at Hayley and wrinkled her nose. "Look out. Someone's little battery just went flat."

Hayley looked at Beck and her eyes brimmed with adoration. "She is sooo fuckin' cute!" she whispered, "She's like a little kitten." She was silent for a while then spoke up. "Was that for real? That story about the broken-down boat?"

"Gospel truth." Tanya raised her hand. "We'd both be skellingtons if it weren't for them."

"And did you really give Beck to your hubby for his birthday?"

Tanya nodded. "Uh huh. Or rather Damon did. That's her old man."

A look of mild revulsion crossed Hayley's face. "You know, I'm still not sure what to make of that. Becky... doing it... with that old codger."

"Don't let Beck hear you say that." Tanya said dryly. "You're far too young to die."

"Sorry... sorry. But it's just the thought of that wrinkly old man... putting his... thing..." she shuddered, "in such a perfect young girl."

"We live in such an ageist society." Tanya sighed. "You see, you're thinking 'what', not 'who'. They're people, Hayley, not things, and they love each other to death. You want soul mates? I have never met a pair so perfectly suited."

Hayley fell silent for a while, thinking. "What did your husband think? When you gave him his little surprise?"

Tanya laughed. "He just about chucked a hearty."

"So did they do it, your hubby and Beck? Did they actually have sex?"

"Of course. You don't go to a restaurant to look at the menu. And definitely not on your birthday."

"What about you? Were you jealous?"

Tanya propped herself up on an elbow. "Are you recording this?"

Hayley averted her eyes in embarrassment. "I know, I know, I'm sorry. I really should stop it."

"Come on..." Tanya said, roughing her up, "only teasing."

"No. It's a really bad habit, I'm really sorry. I just have this sort of... curiosity."

"Curiosity's like knowledge, it's its own reward. Like knowledge." Tanya sighed, "The sign of a highly intelligent mind." Rolling on her back she put her hands behind her head. "No, I wasn't jealous. I was far too busy for starters, and I don't have the gene."

"Busy?"

"With Beck's old boy. What do you think, we were sitting next door playing tiddlywinks?"

"You were there?"

"Wild seahorses wouldn't have kept us away."

"While Beck and your husband were doing it?"

"Uh huh. I even helped him unwrap her."

"And you did it?"

"Oh yes."

"With her old man?"

"Many times. In many different ways."

1...345678