Author of Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you've been saving yourself," she said to her lover. "I want lots of creamy cum all over me."

"You are such a gorgeous, kinky slut," Andrew growled. "Come for me. I want to watch you come."

Melissa reached down to help herself along with her fingers, brushing her clit as Andrew's cock continued hammering into her.

*

Melissa was increasingly conscious of the strain on her bladder as her body shook beneath the impacts of Andrew's excited thrusting, and as her own building excitement fought against her control of it. She had never let a man see her pee before, even her husband. She had certainly never peed on a man before.

Despite the kinky thrill of the idea, every instinct was against it. The sex itself was surprisingly good, as if her fullness was intensifying the sensation somehow, but her anxiety also distracted her, making her climax elusive. And she could feel her body rebelling. She moaned, as much in horror as simple relief, as some leaked out. Even if he didn't feel it, Andrew had to hear how wet she was suddenly. "Oh god," she said, feeling herself flush with the shame of it.

"Yes!" Andrew said. "Come for me, slut. Let go." He shifted his balance to free a hand, and rubbed her nipples through the latex.

"Harder," she demanded. "Pinch them harder! Hurt me a little."

He was more than happy to. He grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them roughly, and pinched and tugged at her nipples until she whimpered with complaint. "Like this, slut?"

"Yes!" It was exactly what she needed, pushing her at last towards a much needed climax as Andrew fucked her fast and deep. "Oh fuck yes."

As she tumbled over the precipice, her cunt contracting about Andrew's beautiful hard cock, he pressed a hand against her belly. Melissa cried out as she lost all control, pee bursting from her even as her body rocked through a prolonged and intense orgasm. "Fuck!" she hissed, holding him tight to her. "Fuck!"

*

Jack watched in utter fascination as fluid gushed out of his wife's pussy past the cock still embedded in it. His first thought was that Melissa was squirting, something Jack had never seen her do before, but there was so much of it flooding out to soak the towels, and it dawned on him finally that she was peeing in the middle of her orgasm.

As she relaxed at last, releasing him from her embrace, Andrew pulled out and stroked his cock, swiftly bringing himself to a climax. His cum jetted out, making pale lines across the glossy, black, latex skin of her belly, and splashing against her latex-covered breasts.

Melissa murmured happily as she swirled her fingertips through the creamy mess. "I want more," she said, laughing. "Lie down," she ordered, sitting up and patting the bed next to her. As he did, she swivelled around and straddled him sixty-nine style, pushing her pee-flavoured pussy onto his mouth and bending to suck on his wilting cock.

Predictably, Andrew's cock hardened again under this double assault on his senses. Melissa moaned hungrily as she devoured him, fucking his cock with her mouth and throat, being every inch the whore Jack loved her to be. She had never looked so beautiful to him, and he captured her wild beauty from four different angles.

Despite having come already, Andrew did not last very long. He cried out suddenly from between the prison of her black-clad thighs, and Melissa worked his erupting cock with her hand, pressing the tip against one cheek then the other, until they gleamed wetly with cum - before sucking tenderly on the diminishing cock to capture the last few spurts of its creamy essence.

Laughing, she swivelled off Andrew so that he could see her cum-splashed face. "Am I worth it?" she asked.

Andrew could only nod - and Jack nodded with him.

Auction

"Are you happy?"

Jack hesitated before answering. The question had been asked with a studied neutrality. Melissa's eyes were on herself as she applied mascara in front of the mirror.

"Yes," he said carefully. "Are you?"

For a long time, she said nothing, then, "My biggest worry, when we married, was that one day one of us would change our mind about kids. Or, to be quite honest, my worry was that one day you would want kids, and that I would feel under pressure to be a mother."

Jack nodded. Melissa's long-standing determination not to have children baffled most people, and while there were times when seeing other men with their families left him a touch envious, he had never once regretted choosing Melissa over that possibility. It helped that they were sexually compatible in so many ways, even now. Perhaps especially now. "I'm happy with just you," he said.

"I'm not worried about that anymore. I'm worried instead that you'll learn to hate me as you watch me with other men. I worry that I'll fall in love with them and learn to hate you. I worry that I've become a sex addict, and that I'll never truly be satisfied again."

Melissa still wasn't looking at him. Jack walked over and embraced her from behind. "I'm more in love with you than ever," he said, and kissed her neck. "You are all my dreams come true. A beautiful wife who simply exudes sexual confidence. A liberated slut with a hot bod. A whore in bed with a dirty mouth and an insatiable cunt. Utterly fuckable, and utterly gorgeous." Any doubt about that must surely have been dispelled by his rock hard cock pushing against her back.

She smiled at him briefly in the mirror. "I love you, Jack. No matter who I'm with, no matter how great the sex, I want us to be together. If you're not happy, I can't be."

He sighed sadly. "There's one thing I still need to be truly happy."

Melissa frowned. "What?"

"A blowjob," he said, grinning. "From a gorgeous whore with a dirty mouth."

"That," she said with an arch expression, "will cost you."

*

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen," Clint said, speaking from the stage, "to our Eighteenth Annual Charity Auction. I hope you enjoy the entertainment - I know some of you have already - and, please, do tip generously."

Melissa couldn't see him, not without twisting her neck painfully, but she could picture him in her mind. He was wearing an expensive white suit, a white ten-gallon hat like a cowboy, and the cocksure grin of a man in his element. "Not only do I have the honor of hosting this prestigious event this year, but I am delighted to offer, myself, not one but three erotic delights for your bidding pleasure."

Chuckling, he added, "Perhaps even a fourth. In fact, yes! And a better way to start the evening I cannot imagine. Who will give me one hundred dollars for a night with my gorgeous wife?"

Evelyn was just within Melissa's field of view. She seemed genuinely startled, but it was difficult to tell with her mouth gagged, a black dildo projecting in a grotesque yet erotic manner. (More than one guest had bent over in front of Evelyn, offering up a pussy to be serviced by that devious toy.) Her hands were cuffed behind her, having the effect of making her huge breasts (oiled and bare) seem to project forwards; and her legs were strapped to a rocker that magnified the movements of her restless hips into the mechanical thrusting of a huge, pink dildo.

"Thank you, sir. Do I hear one hundred and ten? Ah, Lady V. One twenty? One thirty?"

Melissa was distracted from the rising bids by new arrivals. A pair of well dressed men - both in their sixties, she guessed - strolled into the hall through the main doors. The first thing they saw was, of course, Melissa, positioned as she was with her legs stretched up and wide, her pussy on full display.

One of the sex kittens tottered over to take their coats. There were a dozen in all, women of various ages, dressed the same way Bethany, Saranya and Melissa had dressed that time, with open-cup bras, Cuban heel stockings with red seams, garter belts and red-laced ankle boots with high platforms and terrifying heels. Their duties were to welcome new arrivals, take their coats, and serve canapés and apéritifs. And occasionally a little personal attention. They were certainly kept busy.

For a minute or two, the new arrivals listened to the auction, seemingly indifferent to her need for them. "I guarantee she's an excellent slut," Clint was saying. "There's not a cock she won't suck, and she adores pussy almost as much as I do. One night with her. Do I hear three hundred?"

The two gentlemen returned their attention to Melissa, tugging their cocks free of their trousers. One shoved his through the hole in the box at her feet, where Jack's lips could be seen as they endeavoured to ready the hardening flesh for her. The other circled round to her head and thrust unceremoniously into her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, licking the swelling head and shaft, as his hand grabbed and squeezed her breasts one at a time.

She was glad not to be naked. The air in the hall was cool. Instead she was wearing the catsuit that she had worn for Andrew, except the top had been torn open to expose her breasts. The seat she lay in was specially constructed to splay her and hold her bound and available. It was comfortable enough, but she would no doubt be feeling it for days.

How many different cocks had she sucked so far? She'd lost count. Even more had fucked her. More than the sex itself, it was the thrill of being a helpless slut in public - or sort-of in public - that made this worth it. That and knowing her husband could see every cock that plunged into her. He'd probably sucked more cocks than she had.

"Next on offer," Clint said, "is a night with myself. And not just myself. Come here, Jamal. Yes, Ladies. It is no secret that Jamal and I could match any hero of your erotic romances for virility. Gentlemen! Would you not love to see your wife scream in ecstasy as she is doubly impaled? I start the bidding at two hundred dollars."

Melissa felt herself suddenly impaled as a cock eased into her pussy. She was tied down too securely to either help or hinder, and besides, the cock fucking her mouth demanded her attention.

*

Melissa and Jack had arrived earlier, during the setting up, to find Bethany lying naked on her back on a long, padded table, a large, fluffy blanket covering her temporarily for warmth. Clint was adjusting the restraints that held her ankles apart. "Ah! Tonight's star performer!" she cried dramatically on seeing Melissa, and managed to sit briefly as they embraced fondly. "Hello again, lover," she said.

"Hey, I'm your lover tonight, Cinderella," Saranya said, appearing as magically as a Hindu goddess, "but I guess I can share you with this gorgeous slut." She wrapped her arms about Melissa and kissed her.

Melissa melted under her touch. "You smell divine," she murmured.

"Yves Rocher," Saranya said, tying her long, black hair into a high ponytail. "So Elixir. Perfect for nights like tonight." She discarded her blue silk dressing gown and handed it to her husband - Melissa hadn't noticed Jamal standing behind her - and whipped away the blanket from Bethany. "It's time, Cinderella."

Bethany ginned at Melissa as she lay back again. Saranya climbed on top, in sixty-nine position, and Clint fastened her ankles in place too. Clearly the two women would be spending the evening with their faces in each other's pussies. A sweet torture indeed - and that was only the half of it, for at either end of the long table was a rotary fucking machine. Melissa watched, absorbed, as Clint and Jamal positioned the machines so that the long, thick, fluorescent pink dildos, gleaming with a thick layer of lubricating gel, lined up with their respective pussies.

Saranya and Bethany paid little attention, being more focussed on each other as the dildos invaded their love-making and slowly penetrated. "Ready?" Clint asked, and the two women murmured assent. He pressed a large red button on the table, and both machines whirred into life, the wheels driving the dildos in and out with mechanical efficiency. Melissa had a clear view of Bethany licking Saranya's clit as the pink dildo thrust rhythmically into Saranya's pussy above Bethany's face.

After about thirty seconds, the machines stopped automatically, the dildos still embedded. Saranya whined in gentle frustration, her hips wriggling about the static silicone cock that now refused to fuck her.

"Excellent," Clint said. "One last thing..." He and Jamal brought over a thick sheet of clear plastic. They fixed it to clips on one side of the table, then arched it over the two women and clipped it on the other, so that Bethany and Saranya were enclosed in the half-tube like some sort of science experiment on display in a museum. "Press the button," he said to Melissa.

She did, feeling a thrill of power in the act. The machines engaged again, and within their tube the two women, brown and white, moaned into each other's pussies as they writhed about the thrusting cocks. For all of thirty seconds. There was a delicious cruelty in it. The temptation to press the button again warred with the temptation not to.

"Your turn now," Clint said, and guided Melissa to her own display stand.

*

Kneeling on a cushion in a box beneath Melissa's raised right leg, Jack had a letterbox view of the action. His wife's devouring pussy was close enough to touch, and yet he could not. Cock after cock had plunged into that sweetness, sometimes slow and steady, sometimes with a frantic fury. Time and again he could almost feel the smack of flesh on flesh. Her panting and gasping, her cries of pleasure, echoed in his ears.

Sweetest of all were the pearls of cum that escaped from her tender, ravished folds. Her hips twitched restlessly, and her exposed, cum-drenched cunt seemed to have a life of its own, not so much a pussy as a leopardess salivating at the prospect of her next meal. It was well fed too.

From time to time, a fresh cock thrust into his letterbox. Only with the first had he hesitated, questioning for a brief moment his sanity. Jack had agreed to this role only because of the joy of watching his wife live out this fantasy gangbang. He wasn't gay. He wasn't a... cock-sucker.

But he could be. He had proved that already, and this was no different. And so he had wrapped his lips about that first cock and he had sucked, and soon had found himself enjoying it again. Long cocks, short cocks; slender cocks, fat cocks; smooth cocks, veiny cocks; hairy cocks, shaven cocks; black, brown and white cocks; even cocks with piercings. From his concealed mouth to Melissa's ravenous cunt -

- and back again, triumphant and wilting, slick with cum and tasting of Melissa. Jack sucked them clean again, glorying in the evidence of his wife's whorish nature.

In the unseen distance, the auction proceeded, Clint's sonorous voice filtering even into Jack's little box. "And now time, I think, for the third of my gifts," he was saying. "If there is one simple thing that binds all of us here tonight, it is our sincere belief that, such is a woman's capacity for sexual pleasure, it is a crime against nature to limit her to a single partner. Show me a faithful wife, and I will show you an unsatisfied wife."

Jack agreed, of course. Seeing Melissa in the throes of an ecstasy beyond anything he himself could deliver answered a fundamental need in himself. It was a need far deeper than cultural ideas of what it meant to be a man. A need far greater than his own need to come, though his caged and swollen cock sulked in its confinement.

"I have been blessed with a wife who shares this understanding, and who has made her life and my own a great adventure of seductive pleasure, one that I have attempted now and then to share with the world through my writing. There can surely be no better review than readers discovering within themselves that same yearning passion, and reaching out to me to help fantasy become reality."

Jack wondered if Clint was talking about him specifically, or whether others present had also fallen under the spell of the author's words. "I have been likened to a modern-day Cyrano de Bergerac, as skilled with sword as with words." He laughed, and shouted, "Qu'à la fin de l'envoi, je touche!"

The meaning of the words and the guests' answering laughter escaped Jack, but suddenly there was a man blocking his view, hands casually extracting a brown cock so long it could only be Jamal's. "And so, Ladies and Gentlemen," Clint was saying, "for our next lot I offer to write for you a story of your own, to seduce whomever your heart desires - though I warn you, I cannot write love without discovering it myself."

If there was more, Jack heard not, for Jamal's cock filled his mouth and he moaned with delight as he wrapped both hands about the astonishing shaft.

*

If Melissa had been disappointed with the small quantity of cum she had been given to drink at her audition, barely filling as it did a small wine glass, she found the sight of the large wine glass, brim-full of cum, to be quite alarming.

"Before we move on to the final lot in this grand, erotic auction," Clint was saying, "let me welcome onto the stage our evening's entertainment."

All eyes turned to look at Melissa and her two companions. Barely able to walk, her muscles stiff and her balance not helped by her high stiletto heels, Melissa was grateful for the support provided by Bethany and Saranya. Together the trio made their way onto the stage, and were joined too by a weary but excited Evelyn.

"My wife, Evelyn, you all know, and most in both senses of the word," Clint continued, "and many of you know Bethany and Saranya, through my stories if not in person. I think they all deserve a round of applause, don't you?"

The audience, some two hundred strong, clapped enthusiastically, some cheering loudly. Melissa vaguely recognised many of the faces, men who had used her mouth and filled her cunt, and whose cum now filled the glass that Clint held so tantalisingly.

"And, of course, our star entertainer, Melissa, who is new to our company but who has performed excellently - but, wait. She has one last act to perform. Here, Melissa, dear." He held out the glass for her to take. "Prove to us all what an incomparable slut you are."

Jack, released from his box, was watching from behind the audience, his expression one of awe and adoration. Melissa smiled at him, and put the glass to her lips. She had done this before, she could do it again, but it really wasn't easy to drink. It was a slimy, murky liquid that her instincts rejected, but she understood the powerful symbolism of it, and drank it down with determination. Some spilled from the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin onto her breasts, and she left it there for all to see.

"Bravo!" Clint cried, and led a round of applause just for her. She could feel the cum inside her, working its oily way through her, but she summoned up a triumphant grin and raised the empty glass up heroically high. It had, after all, been a fantastic night.

"My latest story will be published tomorrow," Clint said, "and all four of these lovely ladies, these sensual sirens of perversity and pleasure, feature in what, in all modesty, is one of my finest works. In it, you can read how Melissa learned to love anal - and in so doing, how she came to sign this."

Melissa's eyes widened at the sight of the scroll. The document, rolled up and tied with a scarlet ribbon, could only be one thing. "This," Clint explained, "is the deed to Melissa's ass." Despite everything else that she had done, Melissa still blushed furiously as the audience rippled with laughter. "It is not legally binding, of course, but I have every faith that our fair Melissa will honour its terms."

Which, indeed, she had intended to, when it had been a sweet but private humiliation, but...

"Our final lot of the evening, then," Clint said. "Who will give me one hundred dollars for the deed to Melissa's ass?"

1...67891011