Author of Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa replied quickly. "Yes. I told her, as long as you keep your cock caged, I'm happy."

That was almost cruel. Of course, there was plenty he could do with Evelyn without actual intercourse, but...

A few seconds later she texted again, and his uncaged cock surged to an aching hardness as he read: "Meeting Andrew for a drink after work. May be home late."

*

"We are part," Clint said, "of a large and exclusive network of what you might call swingers." The couple had ordered in a wide array of fruits and salads and cakes, and Jack was wolfing down as much as he could. It was all delicious. "We get together to organise special events and unique entertainments, and it's only natural to share each other too."

"As I dare say you can imagine," Evelyn said, "Clint is in great demand."

"They enjoy my words."

"That's not all they enjoy..."

Clint rolled his eyes and they shared a fond smile. "We are planning a very special charity auction," he said, "to which you are both, of course, invited, but we are looking for a happy couple to be our centerpiece, and hope you will accept the honour."

"The gangbang?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, for the wife, and much enthusiastic cock-sucking from the husband."

"Oh!"

Jack felt himself blushing as Melissa stared at him in surprise. He still wasn't sure he could do it at all, certainly didn't think he could do it with any enthusiasm, and hadn't been able to bring himself to mention it to his own wife.

Evelyn laughed. "He didn't tell you?"

"Tomorrow evening," Clint continued patiently, "we will be holding an audition. Myself, and several other gentlemen from our network, will give you a taste of what it will be like. We will then judge whether you have performed well enough to be our centerpiece. Is that agreeable with you?"

"Well, I'm looking forward to it," Melissa said. "I think. And I'm suddenly very curious to see my husband wrap his soft, warm lips about a hot, throbbing shaft..."

Jack scowled at her. She was having entirely too much fun at his expense.

"Maybe," she said, "you could suck Andrew's cock when I bring him home next week. I had a taste of it last night, and it was delicious. Positively yummy."

It was humiliating to hear her talk to him like that in front of other people, even if it was Clint and Evelyn who already knew, but it was also making him hard and he didn't want to embarrass himself further by adjusting his tangled cock while they were all watching him.

Then she took pity on him. "Do you guys mind if my husband fucks me here at the dinner table?"

"Be our guest," Clint said.

"But no coming," Evelyn said quickly. "I don't want my slave to have empty balls tomorrow."

Melissa shrugged, and made a space between the mostly empty dishes for her to lie there naked on her back, while Jack hurriedly discarded his trousers and boxers and freed his urgent cock. He didn't care - yet - about not being allowed to finish. He was just desperate to bury his needful cock in her whorish cunt.

It felt so good too, to be ramming into her hard while Clint and Evelyn sat watching and sipping wine. Melissa's eyes were closed and she pinched her nipples gently while her breasts bounced in reaction to Jack's vigorous thrusting. It felt so good...

"Don't come, Jack," Evelyn warned, and he forced himself to slow down, because he was already getting close - and after a further few strokes he pulled out reluctantly, his cock achingly hard and on the edge of a glorious eruption.

With a whine of frustration, he sat again, and watched as Melissa worked her clit with her fingers, bringing herself at last to a finish, convulsing blissfully amidst the cakes and fruits.

*

"If you're a good slave," Evelyn said, "if you behave yourself and do all you're told to do, there will be a reward."

Jack looked up at her doubtfully, glad that the gag made it impossible to say anything. "I know you've been dying to fuck my ass, Jack, and I'm going to let you - and with your wife's permission. Okay?"

He nodded eagerly, his cock straining abruptly against its cage. His day was finally looking up.

Jack had awoken well before dawn, wanting to have a shower and prepare himself for the day to come. As agreed in advance, he locked himself in chastity, giving the key to Melissa; there was a second key too, but that was all the way back home.

Melissa had gone back to sleep, but Evelyn emerged from her room at sunrise and curled up sleepily on the sofa downstairs to watch television. "Make me coffee," she said, and once he had, she instructed him to kneel down on the sheepskin rug on his elbows and knees, and for a long time his sole purpose was as a back for her to rest her feet on. He was soon as bored as he was uncomfortable, and very far from aroused.

Eventually, though, Evelyn stirred and sat cross-legged, studying him with her bright, emerald eyes. She was dressed in silk pyjamas with a flowery design. Jack was in a T-shirt and boxers, and thick socks because the tiles in the kitchen area were cold in the morning. "I suppose you can keep the socks on," she said, "and the shirt, but the boxers must come off. Go fetch that box." She pointed towards a box on the bookshelf.

He pulled off his boxers as ordered, letting her see his cock in its chastity cage, and retrieved the box. It wasn't a big box, and wasn't heavy. Inside was a gag shaped like a pink dog bone, and a white tail attached to a buttplug. Evelyn fixed the gag in place, and ordered him to lube his ass and insert the buttplug.

This he did, reluctantly, awkwardly, feeling both absurd and humiliated, and also bizarrely aroused - and even more so when he felt the plug vibrating suddenly. Evelyn grinned at him as she played with the settings and the buttplug cycled through different strengths and frequencies of vibration. It was slightly horrifying that it felt so good, and he could feel the tail magnifying his own restless twitching. "Go make me breakfast," she said. "Egg and cheese, with watercress."

With that done, she ordered him back into place at her feet, again bored and uncomfortable, but also distracted by intermittent vibrations and conscious of the precum making his thighs wet.

Not until Melissa descended, laughing at his predicament, did his duties get more interesting. "Go make breakfast for your wife," Evelyn said, kicking him away. "And bring me that other box." She pointed to a larger box on a lower bookshelf, and Jack brought it over before heading for the kitchen. The vibrations in his ass kept changing as his wife played with the remote control. He glowered across at her, but in truth he enjoyed it - unlike the gag, which was making his jaw ache more and more.

When Jack returned with a sandwich for Melissa, both women were sporting erections. Melissa's was smooth, slender and purple. Evelyn's was longer, thicker and shaped like a real cock with veins and a bulbous head - and black. "Let's get that gag off," she said, and he bent to allow her to remove it. Inching her hips forward, Evelyn spread her legs wide and ordered, "Get on your knees and suck."

It wasn't a real cock. Indeed, Jack was quite happy to suck on the cock-shaped silicone toy since it meant breathing in the raw aroma of Evelyn's aroused pussy. He licked and kissed the veiny shaft and sucked seductively on the head, having fun acting like a porn star sucking a real cock. Melissa watched him while she ate her sandwich, while Evelyn seemed more interested in the television. "I want to hear you, Jack," she said. "I want to hear you moaning like a horny slut who can't get enough cock. Convince me you love it."

So he did. Jack moaned like a horny slut as he licked and sucked, and was startled to discover that the more he thought of the dildo as a real cock, and the more he got into the whole performance, the more it excited him. "That's so hot," Melissa said. "Do me now."

Melissa spread her legs and Jack shuffled into place, bending to take her smaller member into her mouth. This time he was able to enjoy his wife's familiar fragrance as he sucked her smooth, silicone cock and moaned with simulated pleasure.

"What do you think?" Evelyn asked Melissa.

"That he has the potential to be quite a talented little cock-sucker," she replied, brushing her fingers through his hair affectionately. "But all this is just a tease. Come on, Jack. Be a real man. Take it all. Use your throat, like a real slut."

He tried. He really tried, but ended up gagging on it and felt sick.

Melissa sighed with disappointment. "Now, now," Evelyn said to her. "Be nice. He's here to learn, after all." To Jack she said, "Breathe out first, and don't try to breathe in. Then slowly let it ease into your throat."

Jack nodded, waited until his breathing and nerves were calm, then emptied his lungs and wrapped his lips about Melissa's purple shaft. Gradually he allowed it to penetrate the back of his mouth, and then, amazingly, into his throat. He could feel the silicone cock blocking his airway and expanding it unnaturally. He took in as much as he dared - perhaps even as much as an inch - and then made the fatal mistake of trying to breathe.

He recoiled, choking and coughing, but feeling in fact quite proud of his achievement. Evelyn grinned. "I think that deserves a reward. Come here, Jack. Eat me out." She removed the strap-on harness to give him full access to her gorgeously wet pussy, and Jack dived in happily, his tongue sweeping through her sweet, delicate folds and lapping up the juices. "That's good, Jack. Like that. I'm going to come all over your face."

He was hardly aware of Melissa circling around him, until he felt her tugging on his tail, pulling firmly so that the buttplug stretched him deliciously wide - and then she released it to pop back into place within him. She repeated this several times, distracting him very pleasurably from his duty to Evelyn's prominent clit. Between the beaded anal vibrator he had been playing with at home and now this vibrating plug-and-tail, Jack was learning to love having his ass played with.

Melissa tugged again, and Jack gave a startled whine as the plug popped entirely free, leaving him feeling almost uncomfortably empty back there. Evelyn grabbed his head and squashed his face against her pussy, even as he felt a fresh pressure against his ass as the plug -

Not the plug. As Melissa's purple cock pushed through his tight entrance. He whined with complaint, but neither woman relented. "Make me come," Evelyn growled as Melissa thrust deeper into him. It was a strange but not unwelcome sensation. He remembered suddenly watching Melissa with her face in Evelyn's pussy, Jamal fucking her from behind. Now it was his turn.

Accepting his fate, he concentrated on Evelyn's pussy, on licking her clit as well as he could. It was difficult with Melissa driving her synthetic cock into him. He found himself wishing the shaft weren't quite so smooth, and wondered what Evelyn's thicker, veinier cock would feel like - but he didn't dare ask.

How long they continued he could not have said. "This is hard work," Melissa said eventually.

"Don't stop now," Evelyn panted, her sharp nails digging into Jack's scalp. "Make me come, Jack. Make me -"

And then she did, crying loud as fluid gushed out around his cheeks. "Yes," she cried. "Yes!"

Melissa eased out of Jack, and went to crash on the sofa beside Evelyn, who finally released Jack's head from between her thighs. "Good slave," she said. "Go fetch towels and wipes."

*

"Come and see," Melissa called out excitedly. Clint had just walked in the front door carrying a large box. "Jack, show him what you can do."

Jack, embarrassed to be doing this in front of a man, nevertheless did as asked, wrapping his lips about Melissa's purple dildo and descending until his nose was pressed to her belly, the synthetic cock stuffing his throat. He held still for about a minute, then pulled away until he could breathe again. He glanced up at Clint, feeling both proud of his new skill and shame at being seen as a cock-sucker.

Clint merely shrugged, and set the box down. "Lunch, ladies, as ordered."

Evelyn peeked in the box and gave a squeal of excitement. "I think we can give your mouth a rest for a few minutes, Jack. If you need the loo, or if you want to grab a snack and a drink, now's your chance."

Indeed, he wanted all three, and dragged his heels a little as he worried about what Evelyn had planned next. In the bathroom, he held his poor, caged penis and wondered if there was any hope that he would after all get to fuck Evelyn's ass. He still couldn't quite believe that Melissa had pegged him, when she had never allowed him to do likewise. He had enjoyed it too, in a way. He was enjoying sucking the girls' cocks too.

It confused him. Jack kept having to remind himself why he was letting them do this to him. This was all so he could watch Melissa be the perfect whore and welcome a string of virile men in her cum-drenched cunt. Just thinking about it had his cock swelling once more within its cage.

"Hurry up!" Evelyn called, and with a sigh he finished his business and returned to kneel in front of the girls.

"This is going to be fun," Evelyn said, tightening a strap about his chest. "Down on hands and knees, slave."

He did as told, and Melissa worked lube into his ass while Evelyn fiddled with something on his back. "Now for the tray," she said, and indeed there was a metal tray that fixed to his back and the strap.

There was also an ominous hook that ended in a buttplug. He groaned quietly as Melissa pressed the plug against his rear entrance. It was wider than the tail plug had been, and indeed it stretched him wider than he had ever been. For a minute he had been sure it wouldn't go in, but Melissa applied lots of lubricant and firmly pushed it in.

Humiliating though it was to be played with like he was a sex toy, and to have his ass stuffed like this in front of Clint, part of him was loving it. His cock was swollen within its cage, and the stretched fullness of his ass just felt good. And then the tray clicked in place against his back.

"Keep still, slave, or you will be punished severely."

"Yes, Mistress," he said.

"And now for lunch," she said, taking plates of cakes and savouries and laying them on the tray. Jack sighed, knowing he had no choice but endure this strange torment while the others dined off his back.

*

Lunch was good, and Melissa was fascinated by the way Jack's cock often strained against the cage, precum dripping onto the rug beneath him. He'd barely complained as she'd shoved the thick plug in his ass, and indeed he'd barely complained when she'd fucked him there. She hoped he'd let her do it again.

"It's your turn now, Melissa," Evelyn said as she strapped her harness on with its thick, black cock. It wasn't as long or as thick as Clint's cock, but the blackness of it made it look scary. She watched as Evelyn slid her legs beneath Jack's face, her cock almost close enough for him to suck - but that wasn't what she wanted. "Ride me, Melissa. Fuck yourself on my cock until you come."

Understanding, Melissa walked round and straddled Evelyn, lowering herself gradually onto the black cock. It felt as huge going into her as it looked, but she took her time, allowing it to stretch her deliciously. She could feel Jack's warm breath against her cheeks, and loved that he was watching the thick shaft slowly skewer her. "Oh god, that feels amazing," she said.

She lowered herself until she was face to face with Evelyn, and they made a show of kissing passionately as Melissa fucked herself on the cock with slow, shallow thrusts. She knew the position she was in gave Jack the perfect view of her stretched pussy as the black shaft pushed in and pulled out.

Clint knelt down beside them, and she could feel his hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks. She ignored him until suddenly a finger slick with cool gel pushed through her tight, rear entrance. Melissa worried briefly that he would want to fuck her there, but instead she felt him pushing something into her. Something round and smooth. A bead, on a string.

Another followed, and another. Ten in all, filling her, shifting within her as she rode the black cock faster. It made her hyperaware of that thin wall separating the two passages. Evelyn's hands were crushing her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples, and suddenly Clint's cock was demanding entry into her mouth.

There were too many sensations. They distracted her as much as they aroused, and her climax remained elusive. She rode Evelyn's cock with increasing desperation, even as Clint forced her to suck his, his hands holding her head in place.

Until suddenly he left her mouth alone and walked round behind her, and she was startled to see him feed his cock to an equally startled Jack - who recovered surprisingly quickly. The sight of him sucking hungrily on Clint's huge cock was almost enough to make Melissa come. She picked up the pace, fucking herself hard on Evelyn's cock, able at last to concentrate on the building tension. Evelyn's hands helped her along, as did the shifting beads in her ass.

She screamed as she climaxed, still riding hard as she convulsed. Clint tugged at the string, pulling the beads out one by one, and the forced stretching and relaxation of her ass made her come even harder.

Until, exhausted, she rolled off Evelyn onto the rug - and watched with amusement as Evelyn knelt and began fucking Jack's mouth, while Clint stood next to her, and guided his cock between her eager lips.

*

The sun was already setting when Evelyn finally made good on her promise. "You've been a very good puppy, Jack," she said, "and I did say you would be allowed to fuck my ass while Melissa watched."

Melissa, keeper of the key, merely raised an eyebrow and said nothing as he looked at her pleadingly. Evelyn laughed and pulled a third strap-on harness from the second box. "Use this," she said, adding, "and lube me first." She knelt on the sheepskin rug and rested her head on her arms on the sofa.

Grinning wickedly, Melissa helped him into the harness. It was designed so that the long, brown dildo sat above his caged cock. It was a realistic design with veins and all, and significantly bigger than his own actually real cock, but of course he wouldn't be able to feel her sweet tightness against his shaft as he fucked her. It was a cruel trick to play, but he determined to take as much pleasure in it as he could.

With one finger, then two, then three, he loosened up her tight entrance with plenty of gel. She murmured happily while he did so, wiggling her ass provocatively whenever he withdrew. The dildo slipped into her prepared passage with ease. Jack enjoyed the sight of his sizable synthetic cock burrowing into her. He might not be able to feel it, but he knew Evelyn was certainly feeling every inch of it.

He eased out, and drove in harder, and Evelyn moaned quietly in response. "Harder, Jack," Melissa said. "Fuck her the way you fuck me."

Not that she could have stopped him. Curling his fist through Evelyn's hair, he pulled her head up and back as his tentative thrusts with dildo settled into a deep, fast pounding of her ass. "Is this what you want, Mistress?" he growled.

Her only answer was a moan that echoed pain as much as pleasure. With his free hand he spanked her hard, forcing a cry of surprise from her. He spanked her again, because she was clearly a slut who loved to be punished, and though he was still her slave she didn't complain once.

Evelyn was a gorgeous and erotic woman, and he loved to be able to fuck her like this. He only wished he were able to come inside her.

The last embers of sunlight died away, so that even the high branches of the trees were cast into shadow. "Time's up," Evelyn said, and pushed him away as she sat on the floor panting, one hand teasing her clit. "You're a free man, Jack."