Authority Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing all fronts, his last hope is to save his relationship.
21.7k words
4.88
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Things get uglier and dirtier in this one, you may want to check the tags first.

*************************

At the end of Chapter 1, Laurie was taken over by Nurse Alice from Nurse Hazel

*************************

Laurie was lying on the floor, face covered with Alice's bodily fluids, her juices - probably mixed with her cum - and saliva.

Trying to figure out what he went through in the last three hours, looking at the ceiling.

He could smell and taste Nurse Alice, just her.

This was another proof that he was no longer in Nurse Hazel's possession.

Like a member of a leopard leap or a territory in a wildlife documentary, he was now under a bigger and stronger leopardess's rule. Leopards were flawless creatures; maybe that was why he chose to think it that way. To him, Nurse Alice was flawless at the moment. His face was her territory, since she marked it. That smell on his face kept him under her spell.

And, in that short time, the things she did.

First of all, as usual, he was astonished by Nurse Alice's undeniable authority the moment she entered the room and after that. This almost had a crippling effect for him. Nurse Hazel's panic wasn't just about ranks.

And, wow. He could see the difference between both nurses. There was nothing 'cute' about Nurse Alice. Cold and beautiful eyes, emotionless expression. Her body? Maybe a bit too skinny but definitely incredible body parts...

Her feet didn't need additional reasoning for him to find them 'attractive in a way'. They were delicate and definitely attractive.

With her red to brown hair, she appeared to him like a mage or a witch, someone he had to refrain from angering.

Probably, the way he started to show his obedience by licking her ass helped her set the level to a new high.

He lost track of time as she spat on his face, slapped him, made him eat her pussy over and over until her shift started. She was rough on him the whole time after his lips landed on her pussy.

Without a doubt, she saw this as her right and she knew he was aware of this fact. Her lack of hesitation or diffidence made him obey her unconditionally.

He was still licking his lips, thinking about those. That taste wasn't letting him get back to reality; all he could think was her pussy.

Every new woman who got him on a leash had different features and, in a very interesting way, their pussies were significantly different and matched their owners.

This was the first pussy he admired. Not just after coming to this hospital. Before than that, he never thought about pussies. As he never thought about feet before.

Nurse Alice's pussy wasn't too puffy and 'shy looking' like Nurse Hazel's. Not cute, not that innocent looking.

It wasn't trashy like that woman's either. Her inner lips reminded him of her; they were sticking out, without being that offensive like that woman's.

Not dirty, not like it was overused. He could understand that she cared for her skin and genitalia area. It was shaven and her skin was pure.

It was obvious that she was proud of it. He knew, because she put her hands on her waist when she lowered her panties and everything. She watched him drool looking at it, clearly showing it off.

And she knew how to fuck a man's face. He learned it soon after. The more she got horny and she grinded her pussy on his mouth and face, the more her lips separated and got bigger. It almost morphed into a different woman's pussy as he pleasured her.

At first, he thought that it was delicate and far from being hostile. Like Mia's. Except there was too much flesh, compared to sweet Mia's sweet pussy.

He was exhausted, physically and mentally. This was one of the hottest things he ever experienced but reality was kicking in. After lying there for a period, thinking about what he just went through, especially after comparing her pussy to Mia's, he finally remembered he had to call Mia.

He stood up, wiped his face and left the room. On his way to his room, he saw Nurse Alice, in her nurse uniform. He stood aside and gave way to his new 'commander'. She saw him, walked past him, without looking at his face. She was acting as if nothing happened. She was walking fast, to visit a room, like clockwork. His ice queen was that professional.

Or, what she made him do was a mundane thing for her. She was a senior nurse and all patient companions were at her disposal, if she wanted.

His mind was a mess.

But, why did she get angry with Nurse Hazel? Why was she so apologetic and embarrassed when she was caught using him? She was a nurse too. Wasn't that a normal thing for them to do?

Maybe it was about ranks, seniority.

Maybe she had to wait, until she had her own rookies, reporting to her. Maybe she needed experience before making such decisions.

All he knew was that, it was obvious how Alice was sovereign in that room, how she made Nurse Hazel and him feel under her control.

He was watching her walk away in confusion.

He went to his room and found his phone on the floor, where Hazel dropped it.

He took it and saw that Mia called twice, two hours ago. He looked at his watch, calculated that it had to be around 2:00 AM or 3:00 AM there.

He couldn't decide what to do. But not calling back was worse. He called her. No answer.

He regretted calling her. She was probably sleeping, that was the normal way to think.

But his heart was racing, thinking of all the possibilities. Was she sleeping alone? She was going with others to a party or a club. Many things could have happened there.

Was she even sleeping at the moment? Maybe she was angry at him and not answering. What if she was aware that he was calling but was not able to answer? Or, too carried away for 'some reason', to even notice he was calling?

How could he be that naive and comfortable since she left? How did it take that long for him to realize all the risks?

He couldn't even feel jealous without feeling guilty. This was hell. What he had been doing had no explanation; these were worse than whatever she could do there, technically.

But even the thought of her with someone else was incomparable to anything he could have done, pain-wise. It would be so heartbreaking that he'd prefer to be caught by her and left because of that. Instead of Mia looking at someone's eyes with her lovely eyes, feeling things for someone else. Romantic or raunchy, he didn't want her to look in anyone's eyes.

Was this selfish?

According to him, no.

This was pathetic, stupid, and spineless. But definitely not selfish. He didn't do any of those because he wanted to. He didn't plan those or exploit any opportunities. He just couldn't stop himself. Almost like a victim.

He never met such a crippling power in his life, not like this. He was feeling drifted to the nurses' will.

And, that companion woman took advantage of him in his most vulnerable state.

But the nurses didn't even bother; they were so powerful that he found himself in a mood where he almost begged them to...

He didn't even offer them such a thing.

He still couldn't figure out why and how this happened. And, he didn't have the power or desire to stop this, not even at that moment. If Nurse Alice entered the room, there was no doubt she would still take what she wanted.

He was aware that there was something wrong with him. It wasn't normal.

It was all Ava's fault.

Yes. She started all this.

That was what he could figure out. His reasons were arguably spot-on but he was sure of that.

She made him treat the nurses like they were maids in the first place. When he decided to prove himself to her, it didn't seem like a big deal, he only had to act accordingly. As if he was that sort of a person. But he couldn't, he overplayed.

He should have imitated Ava. She never cared or needed to talk much, she didn't overreact to anything; she said her words of steel and established the order easily.

Thinking about it, this couldn't be the only reason. Except Ava's mild insults about how he couldn't pull this off. Those upset him, but that was all. All he had to do was to suffer her insults temporarily, in a temporary place to stay.

He couldn't understand at what point he was obsessed with that 'authority' concept.

Was it about how Evelyn talked to him when he asked for a charger? Which was again indirectly Ava's fault?

Or was it already seeded there unconsciously, when Matilda first made sarcastic comments about him? Of course, Ava was the main character in that occasion again.

The Evelyn moment was the exact time he clearly realized there was something wrong with him. Maybe it was something he needed, without knowing. Maybe seeing this authoritarian, strong behavior against him, coming from a beautiful woman triggered something.

Maybe he had mother issues; he wondered if this matched that Freudian logic his friends always argued about back in university, which he didn't care to listen.

It didn't matter why and how. He found himself in a state of mind where he was constantly feeling the need to butter up or even worse, curry favor with those who had the 'authority' in his perception.

The worst part of this was this craving feeling, the need to show them that. He wasn't expecting any practical results; he didn't have any thoughts for any action.

He just needed them to see his state of mind. And this happened overnight.

Maybe his sympathy for Nurse Hazel made him act a bit questionable, maybe she saw something further than a lackey. He would be Ok with such a thing. For example, she could assume that he was a strange guy and saw her as an important figure there. Like someone he respected too much. But, of course, she had to live in his broken mind to think such a stupid thing.

Naturally, she thought that he was attracted to her.

And she broke the dam when she chose to be rude.

He didn't know it until then. He learned something new, when his body reacted to it that way, with an erection. Their sweet but authoritarian nurse put him in his place and he found his desire by nature. His nature. Or, his shifting nature.

Reasons, coincidences, misinterpretations.

These didn't matter anymore.

He was a like a monk, searching for the owner of his soul. Or, a dog, trying to understand who the real alpha was. Who his real master was.

As he was thinking those, the door was opened and the companion woman entered the room.

"No. Leave."

He was determined not to do anything with her again; he was waving his hand to stop her.

Especially after seeing her real rank in front of Christine. She wasn't 'the' alpha.

To him, all of them were alphas. They all had the right to take him. But his mind was already occupied with Alice at the moment. His unconscious desire or quest was to be taken by the alpha who ruled them all.

"You were kissing my feet last night, bitch. Thanking me. You will thank me again, don't worry."

"No, I don't want. That was a mistake."

"I'll ask you a few minutes later. You like momma's cunt. You're born to lick pussy."

He tried to walk to the door, to open it and show her the way.

"You're bored of sweet pussy, I know it. You want my angry pussy, you like how it teaches you."

She was aware that there was some sort of a competition on this floor, for this bitch's mouth.

He was surprised to see how she nailed the gist of his problem. He didn't care about the shape, smell, beauty of women's parts there. All he cared was the power they symbolized. She had a power over him; she indeed had a wild and angry pussy between her legs.

Her pussy didn't listen, it disciplined him to do what it wanted, to consume him the way it wanted. And when it was done, it liked to spit him out. Her pussy would not care.

As he froze thinking those, she grabbed his crotch, lifted her hand, giving him pain, squeezing his balls "You will suck on it. I don't care if you scream like a little girl."

"S-Stop!"

She smirked seeing how his voice lost its credibility. She knew she already secured that night's orgasm. He was good looking and sophisticated, he aroused her in an unfamiliar way. Different than some of her previous experiences, where men treated her like she was treating him. Except the neighbor's son. She made him her bitch too.

She was pushing him to the bed again. This time he really didn't want this to happen but his cock wasn't listening to him, it was already swollen. She put her other hand on his ass to pull him and started to kiss him again.

It felt inevitable, unavoidable at the moment. She was grinding herself on his cock; the cock which didn't get a chance to have a relief that day. This time he grabbed her ass and pulled her to himself as well. He wanted to fuck her. This felt like a chance for a temporary exit from this mood.

This was something a real man would do. He needed to feel like that, after all these days. Like any horny man looking for a slut would, like he wanted to fuck the first available woman.

He was trying to convince himself that this was his idea. As if he was going to do something he wanted to do.

But deep down he knew; he was just obeying the dirty, alpha, molester woman.

They started to make out until she pushed him on the bed, with herself over him. She was menace, she didn't want to make out, she didn't want anything normal. Him being that handsome didn't change that. She wanted her satisfaction.

She wasn't letting him out of her grip, she wanted her orgasm. Again, she crawled to his face. She tried to remove her sweatpants but she couldn't. Keeping him confined as he was wiggling, it wasn't easy. She thought he was resisting. But Laurie just wanted to fuck her, skipping the degrading parts.

She quickly stood up, squatted down right after lowering her sweatpants and panties. He was trying to move up, so she would be in his lap. But she raised herself and stepped on his face with her dirty slipper very roughly. Her dirty socked toes were sticking out of the loosened slipper.

"Keep still bitch!"

She moved and squatted down again, at first as if she was getting prepared to take a shit; she was trying to position her pussy on his mouth.

Her ass was hovering over his face, as she was lowering herself.

His eyes were locked on her crack. Before he could think, she lost her balance and landed on his face. His nose hurt bad. According to him, she intentionally put her asshole on his mouth.

Not because of any smell or something he saw but just from this woman's appearance, he knew that asshole couldn't be clean. He couldn't help but picture her taking a shit, in the best case scenario, wiping her ass once, and then coming to his room.

He was on a thin line, between getting disgusted and giving in, to show his devotion in another extreme situation.

His lips made the decision. In that short time, while she was trying to find balance and reposition herself, she felt his lips on her anus. She stopped. And listened.

She felt and heard him kiss her asshole. He kept kissing. She smirked.

Then he started to lick her shithole enthusiastically.

He felt embarrassed and stopped when he heard her laugh and say "Are you licking my asshole? You really can't get enough of momma, huh? Ok, clean my ass if you want, I'll let you do that if you want it that much."

After a short pause, she heard his lapping sounds. He wasn't just licking, he was sucking her asshole. She was confused.

"What are you trying to do? Licking in my shit hole, and then sucking it? Are you trying to make me shit in your mouth or something?"

"No! Please don't!"

"I can't. I did it already, before coming here. If I knew you would like that, I wouldn't wipe. Keep licking, college boy. Do what you were born for. Show me what you're made of."

And she couldn't believe how her words made him lick and suck more eagerly. She wondered if he was really expecting her to shit in his mouth. She chuckled and gave her full weight on him.

He found his new low that night. She probably never experienced or heard such a thing before and she spent the whole night keeping her asshole on his mouth, except when she got horny enough and fucked his mouth with her cunt.

Before morning, he watched her leave the bed, slowly pulling up her sweatpants and walk out. He couldn't imagine what she could be thinking at that moment. She didn't need to talk or humiliate him. She pleasured her cunt and asshole, then left. Probably to smoke outside.

'Momma?' he thought. She couldn't be older than 30.

He was worried that his face and mouth were stained more than he thought; he felt like he was her toilet, rather than a sex toy.

But he had not regrets. She had every right to and she took it by force. At the moment it didn't matter whether she was part of any hierarchy he was obsessed with. She couldn't be 'the one', that was for sure. But he understood that it wasn't possible for him to resist any of them.

Until he was out of this place, of course. He hoped he would turn back to normal after this hospital. At least, to a certain level.

He didn't wash his face for an hour and jerked off at the end, before getting cleaned up. He suffered all those, without even getting a satisfaction.

He changed the sheets again and opened the windows for fresh air.

When he was looking around to find if there was any proof of his late night visitor, Alice walked in.

"The patient will be here in with the morning shift, close the windows. It's cold."

"Yes, Nurse Alice."

She could sense how he was feeling; it was obvious that he was hyped up when she was near him. Like he had no control over his actions, as if he was about to collapse at her feet, to start kissing and begging for something.

She looked at him "Not now. Close the windows."

'Not now?' He understood that his timid behaviors reminded nurses only one thing. Or, they thought he only had one thing on his mind, when he was acting like this. And, she had to be thinking that he was completely out of his mind, expecting something to happen after she told him the patient was about to arrive.

On the other hand, 'not now'? Nurse Alice was going to expect things from him, just not at the moment. He got a semi-erection and she noticed that. She looked at his face with contempt and walked out, without saying anything, as always.

He was waiting for Ava, and then he remembered Mia. He could call her. But he didn't want another unanswered call. Knowing that she could be in a meeting wouldn't help; after what he thought at night, he would feel bad again.

He was surprised to see Ava walk in the room. He was expecting her to be brought on a wheelchair but she looked fine.

"I heard you waited here like a watchdog. I hope you didn't sniff anything when I was there."

He tried to smile. He could have sniffed things if it occurred to him.

"Very funny. I thought you were going to be back yesterday, so..."

Her eyes said enough. She had to be thinking that he was a happy pig in a pool of shit.

She walked to the couch like a queen, took his pillow, put it in the middle and sat on it, crossed her legs.

Laurie was looking at her, trying to understand if this had a hidden meaning. She knew he was going to put his face on that pillow at night, which was under her ass at the moment. If so, why was this woman playing such games with him? He was her niece's lover.

It couldn't be about his descend in the last days. She started treating him bad before he did stupid things.

And, why was he getting that nervous around this woman? It wasn't about her almost perfect features. His girlfriend was the upgraded and fresh version of her. But that attitude, that confidence...

He knew what was special about her and he stopped thinking. After all, she wasn't a nurse. Even worse, she was Mia's aunt. 'Mia!' he thought.

"Do you want anything? Which is not forbidden?"