Authority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved how desperate Laurie was. She loved how it felt natural to be desperate for Evelyn.

She felt even hotter, picturing herself 'beg' Evelyn to use her like that girl, just to be denied by her. There was no turning back. She just decided to postpone this until this loser left the hospital. She could wait for a week or two.

To save face, she made him take off her sneaker and kiss her foot, before kicking his ass, saying "Don't forget. You still have obligations to pleasure me when I want."

This conversation broke Laurie's will to straighten up things. Nurse Alice knew too much about him and this made him feel like his secrets were out in the open.

Laurie was already hopeless about Mia and he didn't want to call her again. He was feeling worse every time he talked to her.

He was acting as if he didn't care anymore. He was being reckless, only to be careful around Ava. But not just because she could tell Mia, he didn't want Ava to know. He didn't know why he felt like that.

He asked Nurse Alice to help him convince Nurse Evelyn once. He was that desperate. While they were talking, Evelyn came and looked at him.

"What does he want again?"

"He's begging me to convince you."

"To?" Evelyn liked that. Talking to her like he didn't exist there.

"I guess he wants you to fuck his face or step on him, I don't know."

They both looked at him, until he left. For a second, both thought he would cum in his pants, seeing him get crumble in front of them.

His actions were inexplicable and stupid. Even he knew that but he needed to make this happen, he had to see this through.

One night, after midnight, when Alice and Evelyn were in nurses room, the door was knocked.

They were both in their shorts, t-shirts and socks, watching TV.

Alice opened the door, lowered her eyes and started laughing.

"Hey Eve. It's for you."

She walked to the door and she smirked too.

Laurie was out of his ways to convince her and finally he decided to knock on their door and bow down in front of the door, as if nurses room was a temple and he was their obedient disciple. Maybe she would pity him and take him for once, to fulfill his quest.

Evelyn stepped near him and put her foot near his face on the floor. The both watched his lips longingly land on her sock and start to kiss her foot passionately. Then, they heard him thanking her for this.

She kept him there like that for more than two or three minutes.

Alice was laughing at first but then she stopped. His passion, the situation, she understood what exactly was waiting for her. Looking at Evelyn, who was watching him with contempt on her face, she knew how she would feel. How degrading this was. And how irresistible. She knew she would find herself in this situation soon, her clock was ticking.

Then, she watched Evelyn grab his ear and drag him inside. Alice was wet already. She pushed him down on the floor, made him crawl on his back to the couch and kicked his legs and torso until he was in the position she wanted.

"You asked for this, little whore" she was standing near him; he was lying on his back, his head on the side of the couch, looking at her.

She raised her foot and kicked him in the mouth with her heel.

Alice shivered, knowing that Evelyn wouldn't do such a thing to her but also realizing that she wouldn't still change her mind if she wasn't that sure.

They both waited to see his reaction. They looked at each other and laughed when he collapsed to her foot and started to kiss the heel that hit him. Evelyn was aware what kind of a man he was and she knew what he did for Hazel and Alice.

But experiencing this was different. This turned her on.

"Alice, you may not want to watch this" she said seriously.

"Why?"

"You know why."

Alice understood.

She wasn't the only one who was busy thinking about them. Interestingly, to Evelyn, this was already a done deal. She probably thought about it and made a decision. She didn't even wonder if Alice was on the same page with her. Seeing that Evelyn was making decisions on her behalf as well, Alice already felt like it started.

Evelyn did not want to freak her out, because she could have second thoughts after seeing her in action, finding it too much. Alice had no idea what she had in the store for this loser.

After all, she was going to be in his place soon. According to Evelyn, that was Alice's desire, more than Evelyn's.

"No. I will watch."

Evelyn smirked.

She wasn't a sadist or a dominatrix. But if she liked what she was about to do and if Alice didn't chicken out seeing that, that was what she could experience too.

"Put your head on the couch and open your mouth" she said.

She wanted to ruin him completely. Make him regret chasing her. Make him regret knowing her.

He opened his mouth. She lowered her shorts and panties, squatted down over him. Her pussy was hovering inches above his mouth; he was squirming there in anticipation.

Without knowing her, just looking at her pussy, he could have understood this pussy belonged to a blondie.

And, hers reminded him the companion woman's pussy. A clean, beautiful version of it. It had the same intimidating, insulting, demanding, protruding inner lips, which looked like tentacles, looking for a prey devour.

He had no idea what she had in mind; he was too vanilla for kinks. All he knew was that, her pussy was the boss in this situation and he was eager to submit to it.

Alice was looking at her buttocks, thighs, calves, as if she never saw her naked before, fantasizing about kissing them. She wanted to be in his place very much. She walked to the couch side and looked at her pussy. That was what she wanted. She wanted to be that cute girl, serving that pussy. She almost thought the same things about her pussy, she also found it insulting and demanding. And sexy.

Both Laurie and Alice were shocked when they saw small droplets forming on Evelyn's pussy. She was going to piss in his mouth. Not just as a reaction, he intentionally closed his lips in panic and kept them closed. Evelyn was watching him, enjoying his panic.

This aroused Alice too much. She couldn't stand anymore. Evelyn was cruel beyond her imagination.

She moved near Evelyn and they started to kiss.

Then Alice slowly kneeled down, kissing her leg, watching what was about to happen, curiously.

This time, Evelyn was the one who was getting turned on. She let it go.

Laurie was trying his best, inhaling through his nose. When she noticed that, she started to pee in his nostrils. It didn't take long for him to separate his lips for air and Evelyn to target his mouth.

They both knew some went through.

When she was finished, she didn't move. She had an evil smirk on her face when she was looking in his eyes.

Alice was hugging her leg, looking at Laurie. She slowly moved back, kissing her lean and strong leg.

Feeling Alice's lips on her buttocks, thighs, legs, she felt like a goddess.

She wanted to believe that there was some pee in his mouth that he was trying not to swallow. His expression said so.

She was right.

He was using the air in his lungs to keep the tiny amount of fluid there. He kept on waiting like that, hoping that she would let him move his head aside and get rid of it. He was afraid to spit it out or turn his head without her permission.

She was watching him like a hawk.

He knew what she was waiting for but this was too much. And he was feeling breathless because the pee in his nostrils was partially blocking the air.

At one point, he coughed and gasped unintentionally, unable to prevent some of it pass through, making her smile.

She got what she wanted and her focus shifted on Alice.

He waited like that for a few seconds and when she wasn't looking, he turned his head and spat what he had in his mouth.

This didn't change anything, he still felt like it was there. He wasn't disgusted but he knew that was wrong. And he understood that he still had had some self-esteem, until this happened. Otherwise, he wouldn't feel that humiliated once again.

He was still watching Evelyn look down on Alice who was kissing her way to her pussy, starting from her ass crack. She was down there, between her legs, kissing her pussy.

She, unlike Laurie, didn't seem to have a problem that there was urine on every part she was kissing. Maybe he didn't have to feel that bad about this.

Nobody was interested in what he was doing. Alice was more interesting to Evelyn at the moment.

Evelyn never felt this valuable.

She was attracted to that cute girl and she satisfied herself sexually. She was a selfish bitch, that was all. She didn't even think about what that girl felt then, how she used her for her pleasure. She got her pleasure, that was it.

She just enjoyed teasing her in the corridors, knowing that she craved sucking her juices again.

But at this moment, it was clear that she was irresistible. A presumably normal man was looking in her eyes in admiration down there, licking his lips, clearly still tasting her urine.

Her friend was worshipping her cunt, caressing her legs, moaning with pleasure.

This pathetic guy had to be right. Nurses were the symbols of authority and she was the most powerful one of them all.

That night, Alice had to visit all the rooms when it was time, while Laurie was being beaten, spat on, used for sexual satisfaction in that room by Evelyn.

Evelyn did beat him hard, kicking his body with a never decreasing hate.

Alice was running back after her work was done, to take part in that incredible party.

When she entered the room, she found Laurie's head under the couch, trying to protect his face from Evelyn. She was kicking him and saying "Get out of there, bitch! I'm not done yet!"

"Oh, Evelyn..." Alice said, feeling a bit scared but completely in awe.

"Come, Alice, pull his legs!"

She did and they managed to take him away from the couch, completely at their mercy. Evelyn stepped on his head and kept pressing "This is how you relief a nurse, bitch!"

Alice was standing there, unable to decide how to take part in that action. She kicked him a few times and stood there after noticing how Evelyn was looking at her.

Up to this point, she was roaming free, Evelyn didn't tell her anything and she didn't stop her from doing anything she wanted. This time, that look told Alice that things were about to change.

"Alice. I want you to convince me not to crush his skull. The way he would. The way you would if you were in his place."

She looked at her, then at Laurie's head and Evelyn's foot owning him like that. She slowly kneeled down, crawled, looked in Evelyn's eyes and started kissing her foot.

She was going to imitate him, to beg her.

"Please Nurse Evelyn, spare us. Please let us keep pleasuring you. I beg you."

Laurie felt her foot release his head a bit, at least the pain was less. And he came in his pants hearing Alice beg her like that.

While listening to Nurse Alice beg Nurse Evelyn he was looking under the couch, as if it was a safe place. Then, he noticed the torn packages of some crackers, dust, a worn sock under it. These girls were messy. And he felt lucky to be under her foot like this.

Before he could finish this thought, he felt her hold his ear and pull him up.

In a few minutes, Laurie was licking her asshole while Alice was busy with her pussy, as she stood between them. They did that more than once that night.

At the last time, Alice said "Please Nurse Evelyn, let us switch. Let me taste your ass. He loves it; I want to try it, please."

She thought of declining her offer. To make her obsessed. But she let her. This time she didn't let Laurie eat her pussy. She made him sit on the couch and witness this.

Probably, Evelyn figured out how his mind worked and she was showing him who the real boss was. That, another senior nurse, her friend Alice fell under her control that easily. That he was worthless in such a situation.

He felt grateful for this opportunity.

There was almost two hours till the end of their shift. Evelyn was sitting on the couch, with Alice by her side, having her body worshipped by her with love. Laurie was on his knees, between her legs as she was playing with her pussy.

He begged her to let him do it instead. Begged her to cum when his mouth was there. She denied him this.

"No. You may kiss my feet."

He did until she came.

"Time to satisfy Nurse Alice. I'm done." she started to get dressed as Alice sat on the couch and separated her legs.

She fucked his face till morning, while Evelyn watched TV.

The next two days, he kept begging her. She ignored him.

He was somehow satisfied, knowing that he succeeded in his pathetic search for his master. But it didn't work as he planned. Accomplishing this quest didn't relieve him from his low-life desires.

He just wanted to experience those again. Anything with her.

Alice fucked his face once again, in that room 744.

This time she seemed like she hated him. She slapped and punched his face too much. She spat in his mouth after she came in it. He couldn't understand. He didn't even consider that Nurse Alice could be jealous or as if they were in competition as Evelyn's pleasure givers.

The third night, he approached her at the desk and said "Nurse Evelyn. Please let me rub your feet. You must be tired. Please let me do something. I want to feel worthy, helping you relieve in any way."

She dropped the pen on the desk, looked at him. Then she looked around, held his ear firmly and dragged him to one of the common toilets on the corridor. She pushed him down, lowered her pants and panties, and pressed her pussy in his mouth.

"This time you will drink it all."

He hesitated for a few seconds but finally objected, moving his head to sides, as much as she let him.

She didn't care. Her pussy was in his mouth and he didn't have a say in this. She watched his eyes as she let her urine go.

Laurie's eyes got wide, realizing the situation. This wasn't a few drops this time; she was filling his mouth with urine. For a second, he thought of drinking it. To show how much devoted he was. To show her how valuable even her waste was. This was very arousing.

But he couldn't, he turned his head aside and spat it all out.

Evelyn went crazy and started to slap his wet face, while still peeing on it.

"Open your eyes!"

She held his head firm between her thighs and made sure he kept his eyes open as she peed on them. He was kissing the inner part of her buttocks which were pressing on his lips.

When she was done, she said "Clean it."

He cleaned her, licking and kissing her pussy and thighs.

And, as usual, she pulled her panties and pants up and left.

They all loved to make him know he was used and left like that.

He dumped the t-shirt, washed his face and returned to the room after making sure no one was in the corridor.

That was the last time; she didn't let him serve her again.

He was feeling like he was left by his lover. His mind and eyes were on her, he was thinking about her all the time. He was experiencing what that cute girl did.

He saw Nurse Alice and Nurse Evelyn go into nurses room in excitement a few times. In each case, Nurse Evelyn left the room proud. A few minutes later, Nurse Alice got out with that confused, broken look in her face.

He wondered what she could have gone through when they were there. How she could be feeling that confused every time, how Nurse Evelyn could make her feel broken each time.

It was obvious that what Alice experienced the first time was just a teaser, in Laurie's company. He could swear that Nurse Evelyn made her drink her piss in one of those times. Because she was curious about it and Laurie ruined her both attempts.

He wondered if she would keep him if he swallowed her pee. For a second, he thought of asking her to do it again, that he was going to drink every single drop.

The next two days, time passed fast for him. He almost lost his will to try anything.

Meanwhile, he was getting used to spend time with Ava. Her torture's impact was growing on him.

One day, he was surprised when Nurse Matilda entered the room with Nurse Alice and Evelyn with her early in the morning.

She looked serious.

"You will be discharged tomorrow. There are some forms you have to sign."

Then she looked at Laurie "And some payments you need to make before you leave."

Laurie couldn't believe how depressing that was.

Aside from his fright that something could happen which would make Ava suspicious, he felt sad too.

He was going to leave the hospital, which was becoming a way of life for him.

She turned to Alice and took some forms she was holding.

Laurie was looking at Evelyn. At first, his heart was beating fast. As if he was looking at the love of his life, yearning for her. 'Life without the being ruined by Nurse Evelyn' was all he thought. He knew, there was no room in her life for him even if he lived there forever.

But then he noticed how she looked different. She didn't look like the 'ruler of his world'.

Ava was reading every piece of paper there. Matilda was rolling her eyes, apparently impatient to finish this and leave.

Ava waved the paper in her hand.

"It says 'as explained in appendix III-c'. I couldn't see that here."

"These are routine forms."

"So?"

She turned to Evelyn and said "Where are the appendices? Why aren't they in this dossier?"

"Sorry, nurse Matilda. Nobody reads them so..."

"Go get them!" She was getting angry.

Laurie couldn't believe how the magical fog disappeared when he saw her expression as she ran out.

This was surreal, like a switch, changing his point of view in a second, formatting everything and writing a new perception on his mind.

For a second, he felt detached. As if he was in void, as if he lost his purpose in life.

Then, he realized his new situation. He had a pattern and he became aware of whom he was looking at.

'Fuck this! I'm not sucking Nurse Matilda's cunt!' he thought. But, even that possibility didn't sound too unrealistic. He wasn't sure that he wouldn't, if she told him to.

He needed help. He finally understood this. He was watching Matilda, the grumpy, fat, ugly and spiteful woman, standing in front of Ava, looking at her like she wanted to kill her.

Ava was taking it slow, making some gestures, showing that she didn't like what she was reading.

Then Nurse Matilda looked at Laurie in a condescending way. Probably, she still believed that he was Ava's lapdog. And she was looking at him, like she did the first day. As if she was considering buying him from Ava.

This was too much.

But that evil mechanism started to work on him. He couldn't believe when he felt his erection. He was picturing himself with her. Even worse, he was picturing himself, begging her to use him, like he did to Evelyn.

He felt sick, she was definitely repulsive to him but he started to fidget again.

She noticed how her stare made him uncomfortable. She liked this. And probably, because of that, she felt more confident.

"Those are discharge papers. You didn't even read the admission papers this much."

"Ok Matilda. I'll explain it like I'm talking to someone really slow. Can you see what it says here? 'Read this form carefully before signing it.' So, I will read it carefully, with all the referenced documents."

Evelyn entered the room with the appendices. Ava looked at her and said "Good girl. Give them to me. What was I saying? Ah, yes. I will read them all and decide if I want to sign it or not. And you will wait for me. If you want, you can leave. I'll have you called."

It was a sight to see.

Ava was cold as ice.

Matilda was almost purple, while Evelyn and Alice were looking at Matilda in astonishment. They never saw her like that. And they never saw someone talk to her like that.