Authority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear them arguing but he couldn't understand anything.

Alice was telling her what happened and how things turned out this way. She didn't forget to pamper her friend, saying "When I found out that I liked to play with him like that, I wanted to do it one more time before telling you. Because, I have to admit, you would be the one he would crawl to if you were there too."

Evelyn liked her words but she also knew how sinister her mind was. She knew she was telling those to make Evelyn stay out of this, to leave her alone.

"Ok. I forgive you. But, since you hid things from me, as a punishment, we will do what you said. I mean the bullshit about him crawling to me, choosing me over you. If he does, he's mine tonight. I will give him back tomorrow."

When Evelyn was telling her how they were going to do that, Alice was lost in thoughts.

She hated that. What she said wasn't bullshit. Evelyn had a very charismatic side and she knew how she could make someone confused if she wanted to.

Just like that woman's daughter.

She looked like one of those anime characters. Sweet, beautiful, dainty. Even Alice was confused when talking to her, looking at her beautiful big eyes.

And she would never forget that cutie's embarrassment when she walked on them in the nurses room. Evelyn was leaning on the table and the girl was on her knees, eating her pussy. It was a sight to see, especially how she tried to stand up and how Evelyn kept her there, smirking to Alice.

Even Alice was embarrassed and she left them alone. And the girl left the room one hour later, with tears in her eyes.

She probably thought she and Evelyn had some sort of a mutual attraction, which could lead them to something romantic. Until she found out that it was a one way road, that she was brought there to pleasure Evelyn.

If that was Alice, she probably could be still seeing that girl. She wasn't into women but this girl was something she wouldn't want to let go.

"What are you thinking?"

"About that girl."

"What about her?"

"I wish you gave her to me."

"Oh, Alice. Really? Are you having wet dreams about her?"

"Oh, shut up."

"This loser must have confused you. Not everyone is deliverable like that. She had her own will. Not like that..."

She opened the door and they both looked at him "... loser" and closed the door.

Laurie's erection returned with full power. It wasn't what he heard; it was how she looked at him. As if he was already hers, as if she was considering buying a cheap scarf from a flea market.

"I don't want to give him. I was discovering things about myself. I loved to feel like that. If you take him, you will ruin this. He probably has some twisted logic in his head, he forgot Hazel when he saw that I was superior to her."

Evelyn was listening, without caring much. But she liked to see that Alice knew she was superior.

"You should have told me. I wouldn't even want to do it. But now, I want to. You will have to win now or take my leftovers tomorrow. But I will give you a head start."

"You're too cruel." She didn't look that upset.

"I know that look, you perv! Maybe you don't want that girl that much. Maybe you want to be her?"

Alice blushed. She didn't but when she talked to her like that, she thought 'why not?'.

"A bit. Maybe." She giggled.

"Just ask when you want. No. Just beg me."

"Stop that. You're putting ideas in my head."

They both giggled. But they both looked at each other, spending a few seconds thinking about this; it sounded hot to both of them.

"Ready?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Never. Especially not after this conversation."

Evelyn told her what to do, opened the door and entered the room. Alice followed her, looking at the selfish and cruel ass moving in front of her. It also looked cozy and friendly to her.

They walked in; Alice climbed the bed, dropped her sneakers and started to sway her feet in front of him. Evelyn stood near the wall, 5-6 feet away. He was looking at both gorgeous nurses. This time he had no doubt. He was experiencing an altered perception. The first day in this place, the same women had nothing significant about them, not to him. But now, they were like historic statues that became alive. Like goddesses. Especially Evelyn, standing like that.

They didn't talk, just looked at him.

It was as if time stopped for him. They were waiting for him to do something but what?

It was obvious that Alice was waiting for him to continue what he was doing. But he looked at Evelyn and he couldn't be sure. She didn't look like she was there to watch. He was getting the same vibe from her too.

As if she was waiting to see how he would react. As if this was a test. He had no idea why but he was feeling like he was in 'Who wants to be a millionaire', about to make a decision to answer the last question or not. As if he was being suggested to take what he earned and leave. Or, go for the big prize, risking what he already had.

When he looked at Evelyn, he noticed how her body got tense. He was right.

Evelyn had no interest in playing with him. She was doing this just to scare Alice, as a punishment. That was why she offered her to sit on the bed, making sure that even if he wanted Evelyn, it would be impossible to neglect Alice in this situation.

He looked in Alice's eyes once again and made his decision. He started to move to Evelyn's direction on his knees.

Both nurses' expressions changed.

Evelyn was angrier than Alice. She was worried that Alice could feel bad about this, she didn't want that.

On the other hand, Alice was amazed. She wasn't happy but this was amazing. She knew Evelyn was a special woman but she wasn't expecting that. This crawling thing was in her orbit as soon as she entered the room, being pulled to her without being able to resist.

And this time, what they half-jokingly talked before entering the room, started to sound much more serious to her. She was looking at Evelyn in admiration, with a hidden curiosity. Why did everyone want to be hers, in various ways? This felt like something to consider for real. She was going to pursue that, if she found the courage. And she stood up, put her sneakers on, looked at Laurie and Evelyn.

He was kneeling in front of her, looking in her eyes like a puppy.

Alice smiled at Evelyn, assuring that she was Ok with that.

When she saw Laurie bow down and kiss her sneakers, she walked out.

Evelyn watched her go silently, unable to find something to say. She wasn't still sure that Alice was Ok. She walked after her.

Laurie froze. He was still bowing down and that sneaker he was kissing wasn't there anymore.

She didn't even care to kick him away. To her, he wasn't even there. This was a first. No one did that before. This was the first time he was disappointed.

She caught her in the corridor "I don't want him, I wasn't expecting that."

"I know. I'm Ok. Don't worry."

"No, go in there and make him pay."

"No. I will make you pay."

"What?"

"What you said before."

"What are you talking about?"

"I didn't decide yet. But if I do, I will beg you. To use me like you did with that girl. I want to be that girl. For you."

Evelyn blushed. She wasn't expecting that. And she felt her pussy flood down there, this was so hot.

"Beg me now."

"No. Not now. In a better time. When you're less emotional about me. When you can selfishly do that. I told you, I want to be that girl. If I decide so."

Evelyn didn't say anything and they walked away together. Leaving Laurie there.

He waited for an hour. When he stood up and left the room, he saw Evelyn walking down the corridor. He looked at her with his begging eyes but she just saw him and ignored him.

He felt like an abandoned pet.

He went back to his room and tried to sleep. He couldn't understand anything. Did he make a mistake? Maybe he did. He disappointed Nurse Alice and this made Nurse Evelyn angry. Maybe she was going to watch him and decide if he was worth taking over.

He forgot about Mia that night. And he forgot his pillow.

He felt like he ruined a very important moment in his life. This could be the end of his journey, finding his ultimate ruler. And she matched that profile perfectly.

When he woke up, it was already morning shift. He saw Hazel leaving the room.

And he stayed in the room, in Ava's view sight. He had only one mission in his mind; he didn't need any more surprises.

As the natural outcome of his choice, he had to endure Ava all day.

Unlike before, she was talking constantly. He hoped that if he didn't respond, she would stop. Just the opposite. She got even more creative, talking about things which would hurt him the most.

At first, it was about him.

"I see that you tried to look like a man but a shirt is not enough for that. I appreciate the effort though."

If he wasn't in such a dark mood, he could have laughed at that. She was smart.

"What happened on the way? I mean, she told me you had a degree from University. How did you end up running a hot-dog cart? I can't remember what your diploma was about. Business Administration?"

It was about Administration, he had graduated from Administrative Engineering. He was surprised and he looked at her.

"I know. Wild guess huh? I surmised it considering your supervision skills here."

She was annoying but there wasn't a single word from her which was garbage. She was sending missiles right on the target. He was wrong. She was very smart, maybe even smarter than Mia.

This woman wasn't just a gorgeous creature with beautiful feet, pure skin, mesmerizing eyes. She was unique and some of her characteristics were new to him. He tried not to think about her, it was very hard to deny the arousal in being crushed by her insults.

Then she started to do a crossword puzzle but this didn't stop her.

"Someone who fails to do or complete something as a result of fear or lack of confidence."

He thought she was asking him.

"Four letters, second one is 'U'"

He was trying to find it, as if she would appreciate him if he did.

She looked at him and opened her eyes wide as if he told him the answer.

"Ah! Of course, thanks. WUSS!"

In a way this was relieving. Instead of his impossible mission, he was being constantly played by Ava. She was helping him forget about Evelyn. Because she wasn't less intriguing and intimidating than her.

After ten or fifteen minutes of silence she started to read again.

"An old word for a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold."

He was browsing on his notebook when she said that. He wasn't listening but he knew this had to be about him again, since she read it. And he heard some very disturbing words. He tried to ignore her, not to give her that chance again but he looked when she said "Six letters, starting with the W of that WUSS."

She wasn't looking at him, she was thinking. Then a smile covered her whole face "Wittol!"

She looked at him in joy, as if this was all about him.

"Wuss Wittol!"

He closed the lid of his notebook and stared at her in an indifferent expression. Finally giving up resisting, finally letting her know he was ready to be tortured by her.

Her expression changed. She put the magazine and started talking again.

"This reminds me. Mia didn't call me for the last four days."

He managed not to react to that. How 'this' reminded her of Mia.

"She has to be physically too exhausted to lift her phone up."

He regretted closing the lid; he opened it and tried to look like he was working on the notebook. And she was unstoppable after that point.

"... but I have to admit that it's a job where she can at least work with real men, who look like a man, who work like a man, who act like a man and probably who... Anyway. What were you selling? Ice-cream cones?"

Twitter was showing the same things for the last half hour. Refreshing the page wasn't helping.

"...you should consider working at a women's shoe store. I have a feeling that it could be your dream job..."

He wasn't completely oblivious to her words. They were registering in his head and she was occupying more space there. For the last hour, he could feel the wetness in his pants. He was constantly having erections and probably his body was assuming -in a very optimistic way - that he was taking part in some sort of sex, secreting precum in return.

As he kept ignoring her, she increased her dosage.

"... and I'm friends with Bruno on instagram. Do you want to see him in his trunks? He has no shame, look at that! This is new." looking at her phone "Yeah, it's better for you not to look at this one, his bulge is showing, oh my!"

He looked at her and saw how she was ogling some picture. Probably, the picture she was talking about. It was obvious that she could love to have his cock around, attached to him; she looked raunchy.

And that was a hot sight; it was hard for a guy to resist such a woman, in case she had her eyes on him.

For a second, he wanted her to look at him like that. Just for a confused second. He couldn't imagine how he would feel if she looked at him in desire like that. This woman was irresistible.

"Hey, look. Or don't. I changed my mind."

He had enough of this. She was playing with him and his groins started to ache, because of constant erection.

"I'll take a walk" he said and stood up. She was dialing someone at that time.

"Mia! While I'm stuck here, it seems you're having real fun."

He stopped, looked at her.

"What?" she looked surprised.

She waved her hand and whispered "Go walk" and said "What do you mean 'what do I mean?' I saw Bruno's post on instagram. You seem to hit it off!"

'Post? Did he put a picture of him and Mia on instagram?'

He was too distant to social media platforms. All he knew was to follow some accounts on twitter to feel updated about anything he was interested in. To him, uploading a picture with someone was in the category of announcing their marriage or declaration of a serious relationship.

He froze there and waited. And he had to endure all of this devastating conversation.

"Where? Ah, his friend's house. Did you stay there?"

'WHAT?'

She could have asked that just to make Laurie crazy. But he understood that Mia was spending 'fun' time with that 'Bruno'.

She didn't say anything after that question except some 'Oh, my', 'Who wouldn't?' and similar exclamations. And her face; if she was pretending that they were talking about something naughty, she'd be a very good actress.

He felt furious. He didn't show but he was in a mood he had never experienced before.

Knowing that he was a cheating, disgraceful, spineless person didn't matter. She didn't know that. And he wouldn't change her to all the women in the world.

For a second, he found himself arguing this matter. His intellectual-self whispered inside 'She could have had a drifting moment like you?'.

And again, his native, raw, unrefined human-self snapped at that whispering idiot 'This isn't about gender equality! Fuck gender equality! Men and women are not the same! Fuck you!'.

This argument was concluded when this was responded by the - mostly silent - wise voice of his consciousness 'So, you consider yourself as a man...'

He walked out like a child, feeling like crying.

He started to whine at first.

According to him, no man's will could prevail over so many challenges, so many women's firm, selfish, demanding, determinant, insistent willpower. At one point any man would cave in this place, among all these women, being subject to all those confusing behaviors.

He left the hospital and walked a few blocks until he reached a park. He sat there and tried to calm down.

He thought over every moment he had there, trying to understand if he could have managed to stay dignified.

If he was a regular 'real man' as Ava kept advertising, he would probably have nailed Alice or Evelyn the first night or the next one. If he had found them attractive then, it would be hard for him to resist such seductive and hot women.

He could have avoided the companion woman if he wasn't that confused at that time. Probably no sane man, including his normal self, would let her do such things to him.

Even he was attracted to Nurse Hazel, the sweet and young nurse of this floor, so, any man could flirt with her outside the room.

There was only one thing he got stuck on.

If he wasn't that timid, decent and nice, Ava wouldn't have a chance to meddle with his mood in the first place. And, probably none of those would have happened. Probably, he wouldn't even have taken a step into that hospital, to begin with.

But that was who he was. He was a nice and decent person before that hospital. If he wasn't such a person, maybe Mia would not give him that chance. Even he wouldn't like himself in the mirror if he wasn't.

But this payback for being nice and timid was too heavy, making him question himself like this.

He found himself in another 'egg-chicken' problem and stopped thinking.

His conclusion was that, he wouldn't have done anything in the normal course of life. All of these were unpredictable situations, where no one could expect beforehand and no one could be prepared for.

He didn't see that coming.

If Mia did anything with a guy, it would not be the same. No one could confuse such a girl. But he never made the mistake of finding himself innocent in his relationship. Or, thinking that he was less guilty than her, if she did such a thing.

Questioning such scenarios wasn't a good idea.

Realizing that he was going to sink into various depths of agony if any other man touched her, he started to worry.

On the other hand, she wouldn't mull over him or his reasons; he would be like he never existed for her. Seeing that she would erase him in a heartbeat if she learned only one of his disgraceful betrayals, he clearly understood that he was fooling himself since the beginning.

Their relationship wasn't about 'being lucky'. He could be right that some of his qualities caused Mia to find him special. But this needed more than luck. He hated to see that Mia was a once-in-a-lifetime miracle, for a very very lucky person. Or, him. Maybe her colleagues just thought that she would be a good fuck for a night, before chasing another girl.

And, he was risking such a miracle for some urge he couldn't control, which wasn't part of him one or two weeks ago. Only if he could find the power to stop...

He stayed at the park until it was dark. He didn't want to return there. He didn't want to listen to Ava, telling about her conversation with Mia. At that moment, he had already forgotten Evelyn. As he sat there, darkness overtook, as if Mia already cheated him. He was picturing her with a Latino guy, still having 'fun' there. He didn't see his picture and depending on what Ava said, he was thinking of guys who looked like some Latino actors.

As time passed, he tried to think of Evelyn, as the only escape from those thoughts.

It was so disturbing that he found himself in a very unfounded mindset. A very funny defense mechanism. The word in his mind was 'reciprocate', as if he was an innocent man up to this point. It wasn't clear yet but he was clinging to that unshaped thought.

Then, he found some sort of an opportunist acumen in him. In a way a very shallow man would think.

Even if she didn't do something wrong, he was misled by Ava since they arrived the hospital. And those phone calls. Ava made sure Laurie suspected that Mia was cheating him.

He was thinking 'a little shift in timetable could help'.

If he was caught, he was going to say that he thought she cheated on him. He was going to blame Ava, for saying those things, making him believe that she was staying with 'Bruno the bulge' in his house there. That wouldn't fix anything but he could look more innocent this way. If he was caught, of course.