Authority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Laurie, they looked like scared girls, while Matilda was trying to swallow this.

She was put in her place by Ava, without much effort.

And he found himself staring at his pillow. While all those top-ranked superior nurses were in the room, who striped him off his dignity and personality in the previous days, in the most humiliating ways.

That pillow meant more to him at the moment. Which he didn't find a chance to take back for days, being too afraid to ask.

What was he going to say? 'May I take the pillow you've been using to rest your feet on for days? I'll put my head on it'?

The lucky pillow which had been constantly squashed under Ava's flawless feet and occasionally under her gorgeous ass for days.

It looked like it was finally broken by Ava, obediently and peacefully resting under her feet.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her perfect feet.

Since the beginning, he knew who the real alpha was. Anywhere.

He finally accepted what he already knew.

And Ava was in her worst days since he met her. She had two surgeries; she stayed in a lousy nightgown. She was in a new territory, without any supporting rank in its hierarchy. But she was ruling them like a queen.

"Was that it? There's only one paragraph on it. It doesn't say anything here. Give me the pen."

Matilda gave the pen to Alice; she timidly gave it to Ava.

"Where's Hazel? Why didn't I see my sweet nurse this week?" she asked Alice.

"Err, she's on leave. Her boyfriend proposed and took her to meet his fam..." she stopped when she saw Matilda's eyes.

'Oh, Alice. You were spitting in my mouth while slapping and insulting me a few days ago. Look at you now' he thought.

"Ok. Tomorrow you may leave after the doctor sees you." Matilda left.

When Evelyn and Alice were following her, Laurie asked "But you still visit her every two hours. Will she be Ok alone?"

Evelyn looked at him.

She wasn't feeling that confident at the moment. Not in Ava's presence. And Laurie didn't talk to her as he did before. With that mouth she urinated in.

It was hard for her to talk to him like he was a real person.

"She may need someone to stay with her a few days more. She mustn't lift heavy and she has to rest."

"Thanks, nurse." he managed to say, without using her name.

As if he got over a deadly disease, as if he was recovering. At least, he felt immune against the residents of this hospital.

He could see the conflicting emotions in her eyes.

He knew. The guy who begged her for days and found it in the end was talking to him as if he was a person. As she was a simple nurse.

She probably considered saying things, at least to embarrass him. But she was afraid of Ava. And about her job. She walked out.

Ava watched this in peace, loving every second of it.

"Ok then. Start packing my clothes."

He stood up, looking at her face, walked to the closet. He accidentally hit the service table walking like that.

Ava was aware of the admiration and adoration in his eyes.

"And you won't leave the room tonight."

He stopped. What did she mean by that?

"Since you will be staying at my house, you will start behaving as of this moment."

'Stay at her house?' When did they decide that? He thought they would hire a care keeper or something like that. He even didn't care about the 'behave' part.

"I will stay at your house?"

"Yes."

She didn't ask him, she didn't even convince him.

And he had zero resistance in him against such a confidence. But this was too dangerous.

For the last few minutes, he was feeling better. And he was hoping that he was about to return to normal, to his normal life, maybe even to Mia.

If he did anything stupid, this time, there was no escape. Mia would learn and kick his ass.

He packed her stuff, prepared her clothes for the next morning and asked "Is there anything I can do for you, Ava?"

He realized what he said. 'I must control myself. Ava is off-limits!' he was thinking.

Ava's look hid too much in it.

A bit of seduction, lots of confidence and a very significant joy. She noticed the clear respect and vulnerability in his voice. She knew that voice. She could see how he was talking to her this way now, after her triumph over the nurses.

"No. Not now. Go to sleep. Here, take your pillow." she pushed the pillow to the end of the bed with her feet, still keeping her heels on it.

She didn't hand it to him; she wanted to show him she was aware of what the pillow went through. And that she did it all on purpose. In a way, he felt this flattering. That he had some worth. For her to care playing with.

He might have acted a bit hasty reaching for it. Before he slowed down.

His first reaction looked like he was finally given something he longed for a long time. And, the way he gently held her feet to raise them before taking the pillow. The way he put them on the bed slowly, as if they were fragile.

She wasn't showing much but since she staged this, she had to be enjoying seeing him like this. After all, he was a very good looking young-ish man.

It was like he was walking to her trap after seeing her set the trap up.

She wanted Mia to dump him and she was luring him to that point. He knew that. He also knew he had to stop.

While he was thinking those, he wasn't aware how he hugged and took the pillow to his couch.

When he lied down, he stared at the ceiling. She was probably still looking at him.

Then, she turned the lights off.

He resisted the urge. He knew that she could see him. Some of the curtains were missing and the street lights or some other buildings' lights were falling on his face. He was going to resist temptation and sleep like this.

He was sure that she was watching. She had to be waiting for him, he had no doubt.

On the other hand, thinking like that, this time, this became even harder to resist. He couldn't resist the urge to show her. The thought of being unable to resist this, against all odds. And showing her his submission. This was more alluring than doing the actual thing.

He slowly turned his head and smelled the pillow. This was the first time he learned her smell. She had been sitting on and resting her feet on it for days. He wasn't sure what he was smelling but it was all good, he buried his face where her scent was most dense, forgetting that she was watching.

He smelled it and at one point he unintentionally kissed it. Then he remembered her and stopped. He slept like that, his nose resting on the pillow, filled with her scent. Like learning his new owners smell.

In the morning, when the door was opened, the doctor and a few assistants walked in. They made a quick examination and told her that she could go.

She sat up on the edge of the bed, swinging her legs slowly "Dress me up."

He helped her unbutton and let her top drop. He blushed when he realized that she didn't have a bra on. He saw them. Round, full, beautiful breasts. He looked away, while trying to help her put the blouse on. When he was pulling it down, she moved and he touched her breast. He didn't know if she did that on purpose but what he momentarily felt was incredibly hot.

That was a juicy, half-firm, half-soft natural breast.

Then she dangled her feet, he found her one-inch heeled slippers and put them on those delicate beauties. He wanted to kiss them very much, he couldn't get used to their elegance.

When he was done, she stood up supporting herself on his shoulder. She looked down, waiting for him to lower the nightgown. He was feeling like she was pressing on his shoulder to keep him there.

He slowly lowered it, looking at her waist area. Maybe she wasn't perfect but she was gorgeous for her age. Maybe there was some fat on her body but he thought that this looked more beautiful than those 'perfect' bodies. This was more feminine, more womanly. And when he was putting her skirt on, he finally couldn't stop himself and looked at her crotch.

She was wearing regular, white cotton panties. Which she chose for comfort; even those looked hot on her. Moving her skirt up, he was fighting the thoughts in his head.

Up to this day, he was mostly driven by the power thing. This time, there was also sexual attraction. This woman was incredibly hot and she was the most powerful of them all. He wanted to kiss her pussy. Both sexually and submissively. He looked up and saw how she was watching him, knowing how he felt.

When he finally stood up, he was looking at her almost in awe. This was the same woman, in the same clothes, that he drove to this place.

And at the moment she looked like an unreachable perfection to him.

Staring at him, Ava said "Say your goodbyes if you want."

"To whom?"

"To the pillow" and walked out of the door. Leaving him dumbfounded there.

On their way to her house, neither of them talked.

"Follow me, I'll show you your room" she said after they entered the house.

They walked through the corridor, passed by the room where he saw a large bed in it and she stood at the door at the end of the corridor.

"This is your room."

He walked in to see that there wasn't a bed in that room. A couch - or a sofa bed, hopefully -, a few boxes and piles of old clothes. It looked like a storage room.

"There's no bed here..."

She wasn't there. She already walked away, probably to her room.

What was this? Giving him the worst room in the house? She wouldn't or shouldn't do that even to a paid caretaker. To someone who was clearly doing some sacrifice? Her niece's boyfriend? Why didn't she let him in that better room?

Was it because he wasn't worth as a regular guest?

Or, was she doing this on purpose? To make him question things. Question his worth in her eyes.

He wasn't comfortable, even before that. He didn't know why he was there to begin with.

He finally managed to turn the sofa to a bed, which was hardly different from that couch at the hospital.

When he was sitting on this bed-like thing, trying to understand his current situation, she came back.

"You will help me take a bath; be in my room in ten minutes" and left.

'No!' he thought.

Not like he was protesting, he was in panic.

In his state of mind, she could make him do anything and he knew why she would want to do such a thing. Knowing that this could be the death sentence for his relationship, he had to be already in the street, running away from this house.

But he was sitting there, thinking about her breasts, feet, legs and smell.

He was thinking about parts of her he never had a chance to see. He felt helpless, desperate. He decided to ask for her mercy. He went to her room.

"Ava?"

"Has it been 10 minutes already? She was standing there wrapped in a towel around her waist, covering her breasts with her hands. She wasn't even ashamed.

"Please don't make me do this. I can wait outside while you're taking a shower."

"No, I need you to scrub the filth of the hospital from my body. I don't have the strength and I feel dizzy time to time. Why did you say that?"

"I know what you're trying to do. You want to break up Mia and me. And you're luring me to do some mistakes."

"I'm not trying anything. If I did, you would be begging me not to tell her our little secrets."

'Secrets?'

At first he thought that she was mentioning his mischiefs at the hospital.

Then, he thought about the 'If I did' part. Did she mean 'If she wanted to try' or 'If she wanted to break us up'? The latter seemed too optimistic. He knew she wanted to break them up.

"What secrets?"

"Oh, you're not only missing manly qualities. You can't understand simple conversations too. Maybe Mia is keeping you in terms of 'good deeds', to atone for her sins in life."

She was constantly humiliating him and all he could think was to find a way to save his relationship. If he still had one. In other words, he was trying to resist this woman's wicked charm.

Even if she wasn't planning to own him or make him do something he would regret, this wasn't enough. Because, for the last minutes, he was resisting the temptation to start begging her without any reason.

And, for the first time, when he was against a powerful woman, what she thought about him was important to him.

"What's the talk about me not being a 'real man'? Is it because I'm kind to other people? Or, that I don't need to package myself in fancy clothes, to look like I'm someone else? In other words, is it because I'm at peace with myself?"

She was surprised. She wasn't expecting him to have ideas or any kind of a perception about himself.

"Impressive. Don't beat yourself up. Being a real man wouldn't make that much of a difference. At least for me. I told you. Men are..."

"Yeah, cattle. I know. So why do you bother? What difference does it make if I'm a cow or a bull?"

"The problem is, you're neither. Mia is rich. She doesn't need to work. But she has a career you wouldn't dream about. She probably earns more than you. In other words, there's nothing she can milk from you. I'm not bothering to tell you why you can't be a bull. You know it yourself."

"No, I don't. I can make her happy in bed or in any other..." he stopped talking. She was making him say those.

"And, how do you know you can make her happy in bed? Did she tell that to you? What were you expecting? 'My ex-boyfriend gave me mind-blowing orgasms, just like my bull Bruno does now'? 'I don't need hot nights in bed, cuddling with you is all I ever wanted'? Of course she will say she's Ok with you."

"I..."

"If she needed to fake screaming during sex, she knows you fall short. Compared to..."

She was draining his left-over confidence every second.

"I don't have to be here. I'll find a caretaker and pay for that."

"Ok. Let's see what Mia will think, after learning how you abandoned her aunt in such a condition."

He smiled.

"Don't you think this is a bit funny, considering your wit? I don't care. And you know it was a stupid threat."

"I know it sounds so. But you will be betting on my thoughts about you being wrong. That, the only reason she's dating you is that you're, what did you say? Ah, 'kind'. Let's see how your relationship will be after this facade takes a hit."

"Still weak. I know what you're trying to do. To keep me here to..."

'To what? You idiot'. She wasn't stupid. She was just making him talk.

"To?"

"To torture me more."

"Define torture."

"Calling me bad names or insulting me."

"Ok. I promise not to do that anymore. Deal?"

"No."

"Ok. You win. You set the rules then. I'm a damsel in distress. I'll do whatever you say. Just don't leave me alone and helpless like this."

She wasn't smiling but she was making fun of him like that, making him nervous again. He was getting nervous, because this time she was drowning him with her feminine words. On top of everything, even if it was all a lie, this was melting him.

"Please, Laurie. I was wrong about your manhood. Please. I will do anything. Anything." she was using her hands when talking, showing him her breast every few seconds. It wasn't possible for him not to look at them.

"Stop saying that!" He wanted to mean 'stop showing them'.

"Yes, boss. You're right. I will stop. I will do as you say. You will be the man of this house as long as you stay here."

He was getting a hard on.

"Your willpower is too strong. I feel like..."

"Enough. Please. Don't play with me."

She dropped the towel.

"Oh, that's too embarrassing. Can you take my towel? Please boss? The man of my house?"

She was watching him squirm, trying not to look at her pussy. She wasn't even covering it; her hands were still on her breasts.

"Please Ava. Stop this" he was wondering how it would feel to be 'the man of her house'. He wanted to be that. Being the man of such a woman...

She was looking at him, cold as ice.

He slowly approached her and instead of reaching down, he kneeled to take the towel.

He touched her feet when grabbing the towel and then looked at her pussy. Right in front of his face, a delicate, pure, kissable pussy. He was right. They had some genes.

As far as he could remember, just like Mia's, Ava's pussy was...

Perfect? Was there such a thing?

They both didn't have those puffy mounds. Their inner lips were proudly sticking out, without any excessive skins around. Like delicate but dangerous flowers.

He was right about that too. Pussies resembled their owners. Per-fect!

But it didn't matter what it looked like.

He wasn't even considering how Ava was the top of the Authority Chain, he just wanted that woman. And anything about her was beyond anything he experienced before. For the first time, he found someone more attractive than Mia; at least sexually.

He looked up and saw that she exposed her breasts as well. He was confused. Could this woman be seducing him? To have sex with him? As in, to fuck him?

Or, was she playing with him like all the women did in the hospital?

He wanted both. She could see the hunger in his eyes.

"Boss, why are you looking like that?"

He couldn't say anything.

And they stood still. This was exactly similar to what happened in his first time with Hazel. As they stood like that, Laurie was losing his power, while Ava was completely taking him under her control.

He could do anything just to kiss that pussy, those feet and the breasts.

But he wasn't looking at them anymore. He wanted to kiss her lips, she looked too beautiful.

"You decided to stay as I understand. But, since you made a hard bargain, I'm withdrawing my offer. I changed my mind."

He couldn't understand. What was she talking about? That she wasn't going to stop taunting him with her words?

"I don't care. You can talk to me anyway you want."

"Oh, you got it wrong, boss. I think you should go. You're too much of a man; it's hard for me to stay with you in this house. I'm not used to that. You're confusing me. The way you look at me, I feel vulnerable, exposed."

He was speechless, seeing her play with him like that, so obviously.

"Please, I wasn't thinking."

No response. Still looking down at him. She knew what she wanted, she could see him getting there.

"Please Ava. I'll do anything you say."

Still no response.

He slowly bowed down and kissed her foot "Don't send me please."

"What did you say? Boss?" What she was saying contradicted with what she was doing. She raised her big toe to let him take it in his mouth. She was making him suck her toe.

"You're the boss, Ava. You're my boss."

"I'm having trouble to understand. Is there something in your mouth?"

He stopped sucking her toe and repeated his words.

"But you're the man of the house?"

"No, you're the man and woman of the house. I'm here to do what I'm told. Please let me stay."

She exhaled briefly.

"Ok. Here's the deal. We have one week. You will stay here and when Mia returns, I will tell her whatever happened. Except this pathetic thing you just did. Starting from now."

She was so confident, knowing that he was going to ruin himself in her hands. She was warning him like this, practically telling him that she was going to make him do things he would regret if he stayed there.

In other words, she was telling him that a week with her would cost him the love of his life.

When she felt his hand on her leg, caressing it, she looked down. As he kissed her thigh in a way that looked more like 'love' than desire, she said "Nice. Bath time then."