Autofellatio Lifestyle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I calmed my anxiousness and my nasal breathing settled back into a controlled rhythm, I set a comfortably controlled pace of steady cock-sucking that I could more easily maintain. Loud, wet slurping noises escaped my mouth as I sucked and pleasured my warm shaft and glans, the only audible sounds in my awareness as it pumped downwards into my head. The pleasure was so exquisite and intense at times that I struggled to maintain my rhythm and breathing rate, gasping at times as periodic rushes of pleasure coursed through my body. I paused briefly several more times as a rising climax threatened to push me past the point of no return. I knew I was eventually going to cum so fucking hard and my heart began beating wildly in anticipation, beckoning the orgasm to consume me.

Readjusting my feet against the wall behind me again I pulled my buttocks towards me tight and impaled my mouth until my lips reached the base of my shaft, taking the entirety of my erection all the way back into my throat. I felt the bloated glans pressing past my uvula and tonsils into the back of my warm throat and willed the muscles to relax and accommodate the intrusion, fighting the occasional stomach lurch that signaled the urge to gag. Pleasurable grunts escaped from me periodically as I plunged deep into my face repeatedly, pressing my nose and lips hard against my soft ball sack for maximum penetration, then revolving my head back as if I could possibly take more.

I was consumed with full bore cock-lust now. I loved my beautiful, delicious penis for the happiness it provided so much and wanted to prove my devotion and desire to making it happy in the most intimate and physical way possible. I felt so slutty and filthy for taking cock with such submissive enthusiasm, realizing why gay men enjoyed the act of pleasuring another hard penis as passionately as the did. I withdrew slightly and rolled my tongue in circles around the head at every opportunity as I caught brief breaths of air, then rotated my face to adjust the angle of entry, gulping down accumulated saliva and precum as I worked. I tugged and thrust furiously into my throat, desperate to engulf and please every possible millimeter of shaft I could manage. Tears formed and began to slide continuously down my face from the strain of holding my breath for long periods of time. Occasionally I begrudgingly came up for brief, noisy gulps of air, then plunged back into the abyss of oral delight, returning flesh to the warmth of flesh as soon as I was physically able, as if breathing were an inconvenient interruption.

As my back muscles fully extended to their maximum ability I hyperventilated rapidly for almost a full minute and then pulled my thighs hard towards my face again, reentering my face again, straining my neck forward now to reach the base of my eight inch shaft. Again I completely engulfed my flesh as it slid across my wet tongue, past my u yea and tonsils, and arched downwards to my slick trachea. The intensity of such a violent violation exploded in my brain, nearly causing me to panic, fogging my ability to think or reason as the thick penis completely blocked off my ability to breathe. My wet mouth completely engulfed me and the back of my throat narrowed and hugged my glans and upper shaft like a warm, tight vagina. It both frightened and delighted me at the same time, but I knew I always controlled my body if I started to get into trouble breathing. I held the position and my breathing for as long as possible, completely deepthroating my cock as my body screamed at me for relief. I exhaled slightly to allow a more comfortable accommodation, spewing thick, snotty saliva from the sides of my filled lips. Glancing up into the mirror I was amazed how dark red my face had become as my cock disappeared within my face. My neck muscles bulged and strained at the intrusion, causing every vein and artery to bulge obscenely, but I held the position, even as the tears rolled down my cheeks and thick saliva bubbles and pulsed from the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin.

Slowly I released flesh from throat and relaxed my aching body. A long stream of thick saliva-mixed discharge that had lined my trachea streamed lazily from the tip of my reddened glans, falling across my chest as my glistening cock left its oral nest. My lower back and neck muscles screamed in painful protest from the prolonged extension as they retracted but maintaining the waves pleasure coursing throughout my nervous system overrode their need and I inhaled deeply several times again to prepare for another deep dive. I coughed repeatedly, clearing my throat from the excess secretions and prepared myself for another breach.

I reached up and turned on the webcam switch as I returned to my curled position in the beanbag chair. My webcam was positioned on the wall beside me, angled perfectly for the occasional mutual masturbation sessions I regularly shared with various on-line edging friends, or capturing the debauchery of autofellatio. It had proved a valuable tool for tweaking my self-suck technique over the years. I readjusted my shoulders, then pulled my pelvis to my face again for another round, this time watching my slickened red penis in the angled monitor above my head as cock again disappeared into my gaping hole with a rude glug. Again I took hard dick all the way to the root as it slid into the back of my trachea. I lurched briefly, fighting an urge to gag, then squeezed the cam-capture, taking multiple closeup images of my self-gratification for future masturbatory fodder. My tight throat rebelled against the strain of another violation from my ample girth, but I willed it to relax and tolerate the abuse for as long as my lungs would allow.

I stared up vacantly at the monitor through streaming tears, now streaming down my face and into the corners of my mouth every time I blinked. My bloodshot eyes narrowed and glassed over in resignation, vacantly concentrated on the activity currently at hand. I desperately wanted the pleasurable surges to continue just a little longer before I was forced to relinquish my cock again and I wasn't disappointed. I moaned and mewed softly to myself in an almost feminine way and the vibrations from my vocal cords gave me unexpected hummer through my glans, heightening my pleasure even more.

Finally, after a full minute of breathless bliss my lungs began begging for air and I was forced to release my raw stiffened flesh. My face had turned bright red and was coated in sweat from the strain of such vigorous cocksucking. I looked like an exhausted junkie cock-whore, deepthroating a nameless client in an alley for a ten dollar crack fix, but my cock felt electric and incredible. Snot oozed from my nose and a long, thick rill of tracheal secretions hung suspended from my dark, enraged glans back to my lower lip, suspended in front of my face as I struggled to catch my breath. I reached inside my legs and began stroking my shaft again, making loud smacking noises with all the slick, excess saliva and secretions it has collected from the back of my throat during its previous exploration. Goo flew in every direction, but I ignored the mess and stroked the red pole steadily in slow, twisting motions, waiting for my breathing to slow. Angry red streaks ran down the sides of my shaft near the base, left by my teeth marks that had raked tightly, back and forth down its length as it continually punished my throat over the last several deep dives.

As I returned cock to throat I began pumping up and down rhythmically again, fucking my face with short, thrusting strokes. It caused me to gag more often, but I wasn't deterred and pushed past it. My shaft was so hard and swollen that I could feel the outline of the veins and arteries snaking down its length as they slipped back and forth across my supple lips. Waves of gooseflesh assaulted my skin again when a unique angle stimulated just the right spots and motivated me to thrust harder into my mouth. Another climax rose in my lower abdomen, threatening an orgasm and I paused briefly, applying hard suction to my glans as it slowly passed. I fell into a short ritual I often enjoy of sucking the bright reddened mushroom hard, then released it, over and over, watching it shake and quiver each time it left my mouth from blood returned to the spongy interior. It felt so fucking exquisite as I watched the color of the head darken again from blood returning after each hard suction.

Finally I felt a strong climax rising from deep in my abdomen and knew I was approaching the point of no return and that my resolve to resist it was weakening. I had such an awesome rhythm going too and my cloudy brain struggled to back off from the ledge. Part of me wanted to prolong my pleasure a little while longer. I still had some energy left and was fighting myself to press on chugging dick but my body continued thrusting steadily into my mouth. My jaws were getting sore from holding my mouth open wide for so long, but I was willing to ignore. My abdomen twitched as a ball of warm pleasure built deep inside of me. I was getting so close and I needed it so badly, but didn't want it to end yet. I screamed to myself to pause and back down, just for a few seconds so I could have just a little more, but the thrusting continued unabated. Part of me had secretly been fantasizing and yearning to gargle and swallow my thick cum for days, so for my sin I was finally allowed to do just that.

My climax peaked, reaching the point of no return and my body shook uncontrollably as my cock struggled for the one final thrust into my mouth that never came. My eyes rolled back in my head from stimulus overload just as a rapid pulse of endorphins exploded in my brain, overwhelming me in rapturous joy that coursed through my being like a tidal wave. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I screamed a long, quiet, muffled scream, subdued only by the presence of a mouthful of erect penis.

With three inches of hard penis still anchored in my mouth I convulsed a torrent of hot sperm and seminal fluids into the back of my throat. I moaned and shivered uncontrollably as I struggled to ride the massive orgasm accompanying the potent ejaculation, gripping the underside of my thighs and shivering as my body endured the hard sexual climax. My urethra pulsed and primed waves hot cum from my balls and into my mouth and through the warm darkness towards its final destination in my stomach. Spurts of thick, warm semen bathed my tonsils and I had to close my throat off to keep from choking as the wave consumed me.

I swallowed the first thick, chlorinated pool of warm cum as it filled the back of my mouth with a loud gulp, then waited for the rest as the first slightly bitter ejaculate moved into my stomach. I reaching down to give my shaft two quick pumps from the base as my mental fog lifted briefly. The orgasm stretched out and continued almost 30-40 seconds as wave after wave of thick cum pumped over and over into my mouth in seven, eight, and finally nine warm pulses. I swallowed back a second mouthful with a little more difficulty. It was bitter and sharp, but had a sweet, chlorinated flavor to it this time with an aroma like fresh mowed grass.

The final contractions expelled the last micro-bursts of sperm onto my tongue, emptying the contents of my balls into my waiting mouth through my spent urethra. The slick ejaculate spilled over the sides of my tongue and coated the crevices beneath its underside, treating my tastebuds to the full range of its flavor. I held the final round of residual cum in my mouth, swishing it around and allowing it to throughly bathe my tongue and coat my tastebuds with its sweet, salty flavor.

"It's cum", I thought to myself, "and it's my cum."

"I made my body produce this slimy white goo in my mouth from the insides of my balls and I'm going to swallow it now like a trophy and recycle it", I told myself naughtily. "It's not even going to see the outside of my body at all." As another wave of muscle trembling took me I swallowed half the remaining mouth full of cum and pushed the remains onto my lips and chin, rubbing the pungent discharge across my nose and face, in a gesture owning my kinky ritual. I smacked my mouth and lips in celebratory victory, as I embraced the unique fetish of taking my own hot male ejaculate. I had eaten a lot of fruit while I had been home, and it made my cum sweeter than usual and I suddenly wanted to bathe in a tub of the stuff at that moment, just before my refractory period had really kicked in.

Finally I allowed my screaming body to relax and stretched out for the first time in over an hour, enjoying the afterglow. My session had been so violent and intense this time, so much so that I had surprised myself at how mindlessly hedonistic and single-minded I had become over the last hour. My orgasm had proved excruciatingly powerful and I was trembling beyond the point of exhaustion. I was drenched in sweat and it continued to soak my hot, fatigued body 15-20 minutes after my climax. A slimy mixture of saliva-mixed ejaculate coated my face and my body reeked of fresh sperm and sweaty male sex. Bubbly drops of cum dripped from the corner of my mouth and out of my nose somehow, then ran down my chin as my breathing slowed.

I reached up and hit the closet light switch and grabbed a blanket, lying just outside of the door. Darkness took me quickly before I could even clean myself up and I fell asleep on the spot just as my feet found a warm spot beneath the blanket. My last memory of the day was cupping my warm slick penis to gauge its soreness, and dreaming of the next round tomorrow.

12