All Comments on 'Autumn of the Vampire'

by SykoSara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Way To Go, Syk!!

Well, Syko, excellent as always!! You spin a great Vampire yarn!! Very sexy, full of explosions!! Great read!!

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageover 18 years ago
Excellent!

This is definately a captivating read. I loved your descriptiveness. The whole story was great, but I especially liked the line "an intense smile on his angelic face, though he was far from an angel..." I've often been fascinated by vampires (as you may be able to tell from my name :) especially by the idea of how their angelic beauty hides something that is often the exact opposite.

I can't wait to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fabulous

I think that you have a great talent. Even my vampire stories arent' this hot. Fantastic job, please be very proud of this one. Absolutly captivating. It would be nice if you coudl possibly lengthen it out a bit, other wise wonderful.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Nice

Short, descriptive and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No foreplay!? No honor!

The Cain-child should have given his woman more foreplay, loving and adoring, teasing. It is rude to rush to the vagina of a lover. From a heartless and coldly practical point of view, foreplay is needed so the woman's Center can become lubricated, which avoids infliction of pain and cruelty. Besides just worrying about what is logical, foreplay usually brings more joy -- and not to have foreplay means the male has so little self control that he dishonors himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

verry verry good good visual. good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous