Ava's 18th Birthday Party Day 02

Story Info
The day after Ava's surprise 18th birthday.
2.7k words
4.6
20.6k
26
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers

Last night was our daughter Ava's surprise 18th birthday party. Her lifelong friend, Jessica, had come over for a sleepover, but there had been other plans for the night. Catch up by reading the first installment, Ava's 18th Birthday Party.

At some point, the girls became so worn out from their multiple orgasms; they simply curled up on the couch and spooned. Jessica was in the back with her free arm draped over Ava's side. Her hand was cupping Ava's naked breast and they both fell asleep this way.

I looked at Linda, my wife, as she headed to our bedroom, also worn out from the night's activities. I leaned down and kissed Jessica good night on the mouth. She smiled in her sleep and her hand gave Ava's breast a little squeeze. I then kissed Ava good night on the mouth for the first time. Before, I had always given her just a little peck on the cheek, but things were different now.

I stood back and admired their naked bodies, sticky from everyone's fluids that had been excreted, and noticed that Ava's legs were slightly apart. I decided to lean down and kiss her pussy lips good night as well. This sent a little shiver through her body. It didn't wake her, but she did let a little moan slip from her mouth. She had a look of content on her face, and I could only imagine she was dreaming about her daddy's cock taking her virginity just a few hours before.

I draped a blanket over them and then joined my wife in our bedroom. She was already asleep as I slid my naked body into bed next to hers. I discovered she also had decided to sleep naked, and I fell asleep while spooning with my wife and my hand also cupping one of her ample breasts.

At some point the next morning, I rolled onto my back when I felt Linda get out of bed. I must have had great dreams, as my cock was still a little stiff and it felt good as the sheet slid across the tip.

I was awoken again by my wife returning to bed. She rolled her body over and rested part of her body on me, with my arm resting between her bounteous breasts. Her head rested on my shoulder and one of her legs was extended over mine. To my amazement, another body rolled in on the other side of me, coming to rest in the same position on the other side of my body, with my other arm having resting between another set of breasts.

Becoming fully awake and aware of what was going on, it was not my wife that had returned to our bed, but Jessica had joined me on my left and Ava on my right.

"Good morning, Daddy," Ava said.

It was then that felt two hands gently grasp my cock, one from each side.

Ava continued, "We want to continue with the activities from last night, Daddy. However, Jessica is now wishing for her first cock to also be yours."

As I smiled and nodded in agreement, I asked, "Do you girls need a little foreplay to wake your pussys up from their slumber? As I know my cock is going to need some attention."

As their hands started to slowly slide up and down my cock, Ava responded. "Daddy, we each have already had our first orgasms of the day and are ready to go."

"You see, I woke up this morning, still in Jessica's loving embrace. I think she was already awake too but did not want to let me go. I rolled over and our lips locked as we just simply kissed while our hands softly touching each other's naked body from head to toe. We soon decided to sit up and spread our legs, reaching down to start an exploration of the others pussy and clit, reacting like we had found a new place to research with our fingers, even though those same fingers had been all over that same location just the night before."

Ava continued, "We then noticed Mommy come into the living room, still as naked as the night before. She put a finger up to her lips to tell us to be quiet, but with the other hand motioned for us to continue. We Figured she was expecting us to be pleasuring each other in some manner, we both smiled and pressed on with our task at hand. Mommy watched for a while but then sat down in the chair across from us and started to figure her own pussy."

"Watching Jessica fingering me, and me fingering her, must have been the perfect show for Mommy, as it looked like here pussy was glistening with her morning juices. We each picked up the pace on the clit we were massaging, and within moments of each other, all three of us had to take our free hand to cover our orgasmic screams that were produced. Having lost count yesterday, we all knew we all had just had our first of today."

As Ava described their morning cum session, I felt my cock getting harder and the pace of their stroking hands getting steadily faster. Thanks to the girls stroking and their naked bodies draped over mine, I was ready for the activities today would bring. "Jessica," I said, "I think I am ready to fulfill your wish."

I directed her to straddle my lower chest while facing me and grab my cock from between her legs with one hand. With the other hand, open your pussy lips and direct my cock between them. But take it slow, your pussy is going to be very tight as you start to lower your body onto me.

As expected, it took her a couple tries to align cock to pussy. But once I felt my cock starting to enter her, it was amazing at how tight her virgin pussy really was. It was also amazing at how wet her earlier cum session had made her. Slow movements to start with. I don't think she had really got more than a couple inches of my cock into her when she started to moan. I grabbed her hips and helped push her down until she had the full length of me inside her pussy.

Jessica was in control now and loved it. She started bouncing up and down to the beat of her own drum. Slow, fast, slow, fast, her rhythm was upbeat, and I was glad I had just woken, as I felt I would have already shot my load deep inside her otherwise. Her movement was also causing her breasts to bounce up and down, which was only making me harder while I watched.

Suddenly, Ava decided to join in the fun and straddle my face, placing her wet pussy just inches from my mouth, begging my tongue to taste her. I left Jessica on her own to control her pleasure, as my hands moved to my daughter's breasts, twisting her very hard nipples. At the same time, I started to lick her pussy up and down. Sending shivers through her body every time my tongue met her clit.

Moans of excitement and squeals of enjoyment were loud and proud as the three of us continued our fuck fest in the bed and I didn't want it to stop, but my body was giving me the signs that I was going to be coming sooner than later.

Unexpected by Ava, I moved my hands to her hips and pushed her down on my face. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go. She yelled at the top of her lungs and her legs squeezed around my head. Her pussy rippled around my tongue as a huge orgasm shot through her body. Ava's body went ridged and she fell off my face, onto the bed, in total bliss as her second orgasm of the day rocked her.

Jessica quickened her pace of movement on my cock after Ava's orgasm. I started to huff and grunt as her tight wet pussy was just begging my cock to release its built up cum into her. I couldn't take it any longer and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time, I could feel something strange happening with Jessica. Here legs began to uncontrollably shake, and her body ejected my cock from her pussy, followed by the largest squirt that I had ever seen. Here fluids gushed all over my chest and soaked the bed. This happened so quickly that I hadn't completely cum inside her and my final shot joined her fluids on my chest.

Jessica fell onto the bed next to Ava, both ladies still breathing heavily as their bodies coped with the intense pleasure that had just been bestowed on them.

Suddenly I heard from the chair in the corner of the bedroom, "oh, Oh, OH, OH MY GOD!!!!!!" being proclaimed my wife.

I looked in her direction and I see her glistening juices running down the shaft of a large dildo, down her inner thighs and then dripping onto the floor. She had quietly been watching the show Ava, Jessica and I were putting on, but our big finale caused her to also join us in the climatic conclusion of this session.

None of us could move a muscle for a while. Eventually my daughter rolled closer to her lover so they could occasionally kiss. A hand would sometimes grope a breast, causing the others body to twitch as everybody was still super sensitive. I could feel my cock was totally limp, for the first time in about a day.

As I relaxed there, I could feel Jessica's sweet juices, the juices she had just squirted over me, start to dry. It was a badge of sexual fulfillment, knowing that I had joined the ladies in wearing.

Ava finally spoke up and proclaimed, "Jessica and I are going to go take a shower. Would my Mommy and Daddy like to join us lovers in the shower as well?"

We both smiled and nodded yes, and our four naked bodies somehow moved from our bedroom into our bathroom and got the water started. Luckly the shower was large enough to accommodate us, with some room to spare. Linda had grabbed four wash cloths and an extra bottle of soap before stepping in.

The water was warm and felt so good flowing over us. Every inch of everyone's bodies was washed multiple times. Sometimes by a washcloth, and other times by rubbing our bodies together like human luffas. We were being touched by hands that you didn't exactly know whom they belonged to. My cock was washed at least five times and was starting to grow again from the attention.

As Ava was washing Linda's breasts, for maybe the umpteenth time, she asked, "Mommy, what size are your breasts?"

Linda responded, "Dear, these are DD's."

Ava soon moved over to her lover's breasts and lathered them up again, she asked, "Jessica, my love, what size are your breasts?"

Jessica responded, "These are D cups." As she slid closer to Linda, so Ava could compare them next to each other with her hands.

Ava seemed a little disappointed as she said, "My breasts are only C cups, but seem small compared to yours."

Linda responded, "It is not the size that matters, it is how you play with your own bodies' toys, and more importantly, who else you allow to play with those toys."

At that time, I reached around my daughter from behind and cupped her breasts in my hands. I said, "I think you are sexy, and you turn me on. They are the perfect size for my hands." Ava giggled and I knew everything was good.

Linda stepped out of the shower first, grabbed a towel and dried off enough so she didn't drip all over the floor. I stepped out next, took the towel from my wife, dried off, and slipped into a pair of boxers that were sitting by the sink. My wife returned from the closet where she had put on a thin white nightgown. It was one that she only wore when Ava wasn't home, as it didn't hide much. But today, since she was still wet, the nightgown had gone translucent, and it was like there was nothing covering parts of her body.

The girls got out together, taking the towel and drying each other off. Ava made the comment, "Mommy, I like that look," with the sound of her voice showing she was turned on by what she was seeing.

Ava continued in a little child's voice, "We do not have anything to wear Mommy and Daddy."

Jessica chimed in, "Then it is time for you to open your presents."

I pointed to underneath our bed where there were two wrapped gifts. It was the perfect hiding place before the party, and I had a feeling that was also where they would end up being opened too.

Ava ripped open the present from Jessica first. Inside she found a lacy blue bra and panty set. She jumped up and down with excitement at seeing what her lover had gotten her for her birthday, and quickly slipped into them. Compared to the bra and panties we took off her last night, these were very reveling. I could see a little nipple through the lace, and I could just make out her pussy lips through the panties.

She continued in the box to find another bra and panty set just like it, and she was a little confused. Jessica said, "I wanted to be dressed in exactly the same thing as my lover," and quickly grabbed them from the box and slipped into them before Ava hugged and kissed her as a thank you.

Standing next to each other, Linda and I gave approval on the choice. It also confirmed that they were now truly a couple of ladies that loved each other. I could also feel my cock getting hard, giving its own approval of the lingerie choice.

Ava turned to the other present, which was from us. The paper was quickly ripped off and then she stood there motionless, not saying a word. After a moment, she slowly turned and hugged Linda and I, saying "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I have always wanted one of these." Inside the box she found her very first vibrator, which Linda mentioned was fully charged and ready to go.

Ava turned to Jessica, "Would you like to be the first to use this on me, my love?" As soon as Jessica took the vibrator from her, Ava jumped on the bed and spread her legs. Jessica slid the new panties aside and turned the vibrator on low and applied it directly to her clit. Ava jumped at the first touch of the vibrator, but soon was in a trance as it appeared wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body.

When Jessica stopped for a moment, I mentioned that there were now just two rules. I said, "Your school work and studies must always come first. You can still make time for sex, just after you complete your homework."

Ava devilishly asked, "And the second rule Daddy?"

I continued, "The second rule is, don't forget to include us."

With that, Ava grabbed the vibrator from Jessica and pushed her down on the bed. She also jumped when Ava started using it on her clit. I turned to my wife, lifted her nightgown up around her waist and plopped her down on the bed next to Jessica. I quickly pulled my cock out of my boxers and ventured inside the last remaining pussy that I hadn't fucked this weekend.

At some point today, Jessica would have to go back to her house, as her parents only expected the sleepover to be one night. But with her help, this will be the birthday party that our daughter remembers forever. Especially since it wasn't long until the vibrator Ava was using on Jessica's pussy caused her to quirt all over Ava's face.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers