Ava's College Wrestler Pt. 03

Story Info
Ava makes wrestler explode fast.
893 words
3.5
7.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Ava (29 yrs.) is a true blonde (40-24-36) who stands in a hot shower. She rubs body-wash soap, over her enormous tits. Her fingers also rub the soap over her big areoles and nipples. She then reaches down to lather up her blonde pussy. Her body turns and the water rinses off her magnificent body. Her right hand turns off the hot water.

She says, "Looking for another hot wrestler."

It is early March. The university has another home wrestling meet. The visiting team's bus pulls into the parking lot. The athlete's step off and the third guy is Frederick (19 yrs.). Ava watches him from her car.

She says, "Kind of short, but I bet he has a great body."

Saturday afternoon and in the locker-room. Frederick stands at 5'6" and weighs 141 lbs. He just won his wrestling match and walks over to the weight machine. He strips off his suit and steps onto the machine. His weight is recorded and he heads toward the showers.

The heavy-weight divisions compete on the gym floor. Frederick sits down in the bleachers and also drops his gym bag. His wet black hair is combed back from his face. His hand reaches inside his jeans pocket and pulls out his iPhone.

Ava sits down next to him. She's wearing a leather jacket with nothing on underneath. The cleavage shows as the zipper is pulled down real low. Her blonde hair hangs loose.

She says, "Hi Frederick, congratulations on your win."

He looks at her and does a double take because of that cleavage. He replies, "Thanks. It was a good match."

She says, "I'm Ava and I'm having a party at my apartment tonight. You're welcome to come."

Ava leans over and hands him a piece of paper. His eyes look at her cleavage and grabs that paper.

"My address" she says who then stands up and steps down the bleachers.

Frederick watches her hot body and whispers, "Fuck me."

On Saturday night. It's raining as the security camera aims down onto the narrow walkway. It leads back to Ava's basement apartment. Frederick appears wearing his university jacket. He moves quickly because of the rain, but he looks lost. His head turns back, but he steps up to Ava's front door.

The light on the ceiling fan is dimmed really low. Ava and Frederick can be seen kissing next to the bed. She's only wearing a large t-shirt as her tits jiggle freely. He's still dressed as his hands grab for her shirt. He pulls it up over her tits and his left hand grips her left breast. His head bends down and starts sucking on her nipple.

They struggle with each other and she says, "You're so hot Frederick."

Both of them kiss deeply as her hands pull off his jacket. She lifts up his college shirt over his chest. She kisses his tight abdominals and the hair on his stomach.

He whispers, "Can't believe you want me."

Ava unbuttons his jeans and pulls down the zipper. She forcefully yanks down those jeans over his hips. She then, pulls down his jockey shorts. His 5-inch cock pops free and her fingers wrap around it. Her lips cover his cock-head.

Frederick responds, "My God!"

Ava's free hand pushes him back onto the bed. He falls and her mouth still covers his cock. Frederick squirms as his hands grip the bed sheets.

He says, "Uh-Uh-God!"

She pushes her hand down to his thick crotch hair. Her lips go all the way down his shaft and back up again.

Frederick jerks his head, "G-God. My God!"

Her lips clamp down around his cock-tip and her tongue licks fast.

He lifts up his head and watches, "God. You're making me cum!"

She keeps licking as her hand grips his shaft.

Frederick explodes, "Gu-God...! My... GOD!"

He squirts into the air...

10 minutes later. Ava's butt cheeks are on the edge of the bed. Her legs are spread wide open and Frederick stands in between them. Her arms are wrapped around his neck.

They both look down while he slides on a condom. Her tits flop as he licks his hand and then wipes over his cock. His head moves so he can look at her blonde pussy. His cock-tip spreads her lips.

He says, "You're so beautiful."

He slowly pushes his cock inside of her cunt. He's goes deep as his black crotch touches her blonde pussy. Frederick turns his head left and closes his eyes.

"My... God Ava!" he screams.

She kisses him deeply as he wraps his hands around her lower back. Her tits are crushed between them both.

He begins thrusting in and out. His 5-inch cock pushes as far in as it will go.

"G-God... God-Ava... Ava... Gonna cum!" he screams.

He pushes in one last time and explodes, "Uh-Avaaaaahhh! Avaaahh! Huh-Huh-Ava!"

His cock pulls out and Frederick's knee's buckle. His body pushes her back onto the bed, but his hands place down so he doesn't crush her. They both laugh.

The next morning. Fredrick quickly wakes up and crawls out of the bed. He staggers naked to his jeans and pulls out his iPhone. It turns on and he checks his messages. He begins putting on his clothes.

He whispers, "I gotta catch the college bus back. I'll never forget you Ava."

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers