Ava's Story Pt. 06 - Sleepover 02

Story Info
Ava and Jessica have a sexy sleepover - day 2.
2.6k words
4.45
2.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers

Thank you for reading. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

*

After the events last night, we were all completely worn out and we retired to our beds. Be sure to catch up on the first night of Jessica's sleepover with us.

I awoke next to Linda after sleeping in and slid into a fresh pair of boxers. I slipped down to our daughter's room to find Ava and Jessica still sleeping in a lover's embrace. Not wanting to wake them, I returned to our bedroom to find Linda had rolled out of bed and slipped back into the purple mesh lingerie set that she had been wearing the night before.

I followed her in the kitchen where she was preparing for the first activity of the day. We moved the table to one side and covered it with a plastic tablecloth. We also removed the chairs from the room so they wouldn't get dirty. The rest of the kitchen was either tile or another surface that was going to be easy to clean.

Linda reminded me, "Be sure to follow my lead when the girls walk in."

Ava and Jessica stumbled into the kitchen about an hour after we got up. They had also slipped back into the same purple mesh lingerie set they had been wearing the night before. Rather than walking around naked all the time, the girls had suggested that everyone wear something around the house. This way there was a sense of starting something new when the clothes started to be removed again. Seeing all three of them again in the same lingerie was starting to cause my cock to get hard.

Ava asked, "What is going on here?" as they approached the covered table. Ava stood next to her mom and Jessica next to me. They found an assortment of whipped cream cans and bottles of chocolate syrup on the table.

Linda and I already had a can of whipped cream in our hands. We both reached out and pulled the bra of each of the girls away from their bodies and proceeded to spray whipped cream over each breast, before allowing the bra to snap back. They both stood there in shock as to what had just happened. The snap had caused some of the whipped cream to squeeze everywhere, while some of it was oozing through the mesh of the bras they had on.

Coming to their senses about what had just happened, they quickly pushed their chests together, causing more whipped cream to squeeze out. Linda and I unhooked their bras and the girls stepped back far enough so they could be removed. As soon as they were removed, they squished their now naked breasts together and started to make the perfect mess of their bodies.

We allow them to play with their whipped cream covered bodies, but soon we pulled their panties to spray more whipped cream down the front to cover their pussies. This caused them to stop and grab a can of their own. Ava grabbed her mother's bra and sprayed whipped cream all over her breasts until she let the bra snap back. Jessica decided simply to draw a whipped cream bra on my chest, complete with whipped cream straps.

Linda came over and we chest bumped, causing more whipped cream to fly everywhere. However, she still had a can of whipped cream and filled my boxers with the fluffy white foam. I simply had to reciprocate, and spray whipped cream down the front of her panties. After enjoying the feel of the cream oozing around our private parts, each of us took the time to slip our undergarments off, so that we were all completely naked.

We did a group hug, which caused more whipped cream to slide off our bodies. Jessica and I started to rub the whipped cream over the parts of our bodies that hadn't been covered yet, occasionally spraying more on areas that needed it. Ava and Linda were doing the same. As if we were not messy enough, someone grabbed a bottle of chocolate sauce and added to our messy bodies.

Linda asked Ava to spread her legs as she started to lick her pussy. Her face, still covered in the cream and chocolate mixture, was now getting some of Ava's juices mixed in with it. Taking their lead, Jessica also spread her legs so that I could lick her pussy as well. Each of the girls had positioned themselves next to each other so they could continue to rub the whipped cream over the body of the other.

Ava was driven to orgasm by Linda first, but I was able to push Jessica over the top of her orgasmic plateau soon thereafter. Feeling that we were not dirty enough, more whipped cream and chocolate sauce continued to be applied to our bodies.

As Ava and Jessica switched partners, Ava tried to give me a mohawk with the cream and chocolate mixture as her mousse. It didn't work well, since I have shorter hair, but the long hair on each of the ladies was simply getting matted together with the mixture.

Jessica had her face deep between Linda's legs, causing her to moan loudly. Jessica's tongue found Linda's clit and was liberally licking to bring her to a quick orgasm. Jessica then slid around on the floor and sprayed some more whipped cream on their pussies before starting to scissor with Linda.

Ava dropped to her knees and took the full length of my cock into her mouth. It felt interesting with the extra whipped cream and my cock in her mouth. She started giving me a blowjob, just like her mother had demonstrated the night before. Her technique was attentive to my cock and soon she had me on the brink of exploding. She sensed this and stopped for a moment.

Ava asked, "Please shoot your full load in my mouth, Daddy," as she swallowed the whipped cream to prepare her mouth for what she wanted. She also removed any residual cream and chocolate from my cock, as she wanted nothing standing in the way of her first experience of cum being shot deep in her mouth.

I warned, "Don't choke yourself if you can't take it all the first time," As she returned my cock to her mouth.

Jessica and Linda had caused each other to orgasm again and were now watching Ava about to join the blowjob cum club. Her pace quickened as she teased my cock with her tongue. My eyes were shut, and my head rolled back as I enjoyed the subtle pressure on my cock from my daughter's lips. I assumed it was Ava, but someone reached up and started playing with my balls, which was that extra attention I needed to explode deep inside her mouth.

Ava did cough, and a little did drip out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin as I fired everything I had into her mouth. I removed my cock, and she opened her mouth to reveal my large load as her tongue played with it, before she swallowed all my deposit. Jessica slid over and licked the extra from her chin before they kissed. Jessica was able to taste the residual salty spunk that was left on Ava's tongue.

Everyone, except for me, was ready for more action. Ava and Jessica started to rub their entire bodies together as Ava sprayed whipped cream onto their breasts. Jessica was doing the same, but with chocolate sauce. As their well lubed breasts slid from side to side, across each other, the excess mixture was being flung from their bodies. Occasionally an erect nipple would get that just right attention and cause one of the girls to giggle with excitement.

Linda was out of whipped cream, but squirted chocolate sauce in her mouth before she inserted my semi-limp cock in as well. The unique feeling with the chocolate sauce in her mouth was quite different from the whipped cream mouth I just recently shared with Ava. The chocolate was a little thicker and Linda had to work to get her tongue around my cock. But my cock was starting to get harder again.

Ava tapped her mother on the shoulder and asked, "Could you teach me how to scissor with a woman, please?"

Linda released my cock from her mouth and directed Ava to spread her legs wide open, with one leg flat and the other one bent. Our daughter followed the directions and Linda did the same, sliding her body into Ava's so their pussy lips were soon kissing each other. They soon started to grind their pussies against each other, and I knew Ava was going to show what she learned to Jessica at some point when they were alone.

Jessica drew my attention back to her when she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it. I pulled her in for a kiss and my hands instinctively started to play with her cream and chocolate covered breasts. As soon as she felt that my cock was as hard as it was going to get, she grabbed a towel and removed any cream and chocolate from my cock and her pussy.

She then straddled my body and lowered herself slowly down onto my waiting shaft. As she started to ride me, I reached up and continued to play with her mess covered breasts. We both knew that I wasn't going to cum anytime soon, but that didn't stop Jessica from using my hard member to pleasure herself.

As she picked up the pace, her breasts started to bounce on her chest. This caused a little extra cream that was under the breasts to fly off. She started to moan but kept shoving my cock faster and faster into her wet pussy. Moans turned to load screams, "Fuck, Fuck, you cock feels so good inside me," she yelled. Soon she lifted her pussy from my cock as her legs started to shake and proceeded to squirt all over my chest.

Jessica's exhausted body fell backwards onto the pile of the other exhausted bodies that were Linda and Ava after their scissoring session. We stayed on the floor of the kitchen as we rested. Soon enough, Jessica mentioned something about needing a shower. We all agreed and started making our way to our bathroom. Before leaving the kitchen, we grabbed towels and whipped our feet off, so we didn't track our messy fun through the house.

Ava was the first to the shower and reached in to start the water. Linda went into the closet and grabbed washcloths and an extra bottle of soap and shampoo. All four of us soon were in the hot shower, rinsing the whipped cream, chocolate sauce, cum mixture from our bodies. We each took some shampoo and started to wash one another's hair. I was washing Ava's hair, which was washing Jessica's hair, which was washing Linda's hair, which was washing mine.

As we let the shampoo set for a moment, we turned to our bodies and covered them with soap. Every inch of our bodies was washed by someone with either their washcloths, hands or their human luffas, aka breasts. My cock was still hard after Jessica's earlier attention and I rubbed it between the legs of each of the ladies, teasing their pussy lips with my shaft.

We rinse off all the soap and shampoo from our now clean bodies. However, additional soap was reapplied, and our bodies rewashed as the attention and warm water flowing over our bodies felt amazing.

While rinsing, Jessica allowed one of her fingers to slip between Ava's pussy lips. This caused Ava to jump and let out a moan. In return, Ava pinned Jessica against the shower wall with her body and started to kiss her. She also started to finger her pussy, which caused Jessica's body to squirm with the attention. Her moans muffled by Ava's mouth.

Linda motioned to me as I watched the girls passionate love session, but I soon turned and pinned her to the other shower wall with my body. I also started to finger her pussy, which I found to be very wet, even though we were surrounded by water.

I could tell Linda was close to another orgasm as I reached for the shower wand and turned it to the jet pulse setting. I pulled my finger from her pussy and replaced it with the wand, so it sprayed directly onto her clit.

The hard spray was too much for her very sensitive pussy, causing her legs to turn to jelly as she collapsed onto the shower bench, as a massive orgasm exploded inside her.

Ava still had Jessica's body pinned against the wall with her body, but her legs were open wide enough that I was able to quickly slide the shower wand through. As soon as the water spray hit my daughter's clit, she yelled with excitement as an orgasm caused her to lose control and also collapse next to her mother on the shower bench.

Jessica had a wild look in her eyes, as she seen what the shower wand did to Ava. She opened her legs wide, begging me to shower her pussy with the wand. I moved the wand up one leg, but pulled away before I reached the pussy. I switched to the other leg, but again pulled the wand away, causing Jessica to beg for the orgasm she knew was about to arrive.

I reached in with my other hand and spread her pussy lips so that when I did finally move the wand in, the water had a direct path to her clit. The orgasm was swift as the water sprayed into her. Jessica's body simply melted from within from the excitement, as she also collapsed onto the now crowded shower bench.

All three ladies sat there, moaning, as they tried to recover from their recently intense orgasmic pleasures. Linda was the first to be able to reach out and start to stroke my still hard cock. Ava leaned forward and took just the tip into her mouth, and Jessica reached out to assist Linda in stroking my cock.

They stroked faster and faster, using the water as their lubricant. The look in their eyes was begging me to cum again. As I started to grunt, I took control from the ladies and soon sprayed my load over the faces of all three ladies.

Being that we were all completely exhausted, I stepped out of the shower and toweled off before heading to the bedroom. The ladies rinsed their faces before turning off the water and stepping out to dry off.

I hopped into bed and lay on my back with my arms over my head. I watched my cock shrivel right in front of my eyes. Ava slid next to me, placing her head on my shoulder, pressing her naked breasts next to my side. Jessica slid next to me on the other side, also placing her head on my shoulder and pressing her naked breasts into my side.

Linda stammered from the bathroom and grabbed the sheet and blanket to pull them up and over our naked bodies as she curled up behind Ava to spoon with our daughter. We fell asleep like this for a long-anticipated nap. I dreamed of the excitement from this sleepover and the sexual lessons that we were able to empower our daughter with. I also didn't want to wake up as I knew we had a disaster to clean up in the kitchen when we awoke.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers