Ava's Story Pt. 05 - Sleepover 01

Story Info
Ava and Jessica have a sexy sleepover - night 1.
2.5k words
4.42
2.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers

Thank you for reading. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

It has been a couple of months since Jessica's last full weekend sleepover with our daughter, Ava. In fact, it had been the weekend of the birthday party. Jessica and Ava have been lifelong friends and it was quite common over the years for them to have sleepovers. This typically coincided with the weekends that her parents needed to be out of town. Before the girls turned 18, things like movie watching, staying up late and eating lots of junk food were the typically sleepover things that happened. Since the girls turned 18, the activities have gotten just a little spicier.

Linda and I were working in the home office when the girls got home from school. There was a long pause after the front door closed, which could only mean that they were finally able to kiss each other for the first time today. Truly, it has to be hard for them to see each other all day, and not be able to outwardly display their affection for each other. Once they were home, they could be lovers and take advantage of the moment.

After a short time, they walk into the office. Jessica and Linda have a long hug and kiss, with their hands roaming elsewhere. Ava comes to me and sits in my lap. She gives me a kiss and a hug with one hand, while the other reached between my legs to find my hardening cock through my pants. I return the kiss and also reach between her legs to massage her pussy through her leggings. Soon after, the girls switch spots, and the process is repeated.

Ava whispers something into Linda's ear and then says to me, "We are going to get into something a little more exciting. Please meet us in the Living Room in about fifteen minutes." With that, all three of the ladies got up and walked down the hall to Ava's room.

I followed suit and went to my bedroom closet to change into a T-shirt and sweatpants, and nothing else underneath. I didn't know what the ladies had in mind, but I assumed it was going to be sex, and I didn't need extra clothes being in the way. I wondered out to the Living Room and sat down on the chair to await their arrival.

It was over twenty minutes before they arrived in the Living Room, all in matching robes. As they lined up in front of me, Linda explained, "The girls came to me last week and asked if I could take them to go purchase something special for this weekend sleepover. The plan was for them to match, but the boutique had my size, so we bought three."

My jaw dropped as they opened their robes to reveal each was wearing matching purple mesh lingerie sets. The bra simply held their breasts in place with their nipples poking through. The panties squeezed their pussy lips together, neatly displayed through the mesh. In addition, they were each wearing a purple garter belt with straps that went down to leg garters. Linda must have told them purple was my favorite color.

Ava said, "I think Daddy likes our new look," as she pointed to me. My cock had gone from being semi-soft to a full boner, and without boxers on, it was forming a tent shaped bulge on the front of my sweatpants. I tried to act a little embarrassed, but I knew full well that this was what I intended to happen all along.

The ladies each dropped their robes on the floor and walked over to me on. Ava walked around to the back of the chair, reached over to pull my T-Shirt up and over my head, with a little help from me. Jessica and Linda each grabbed a leg and pulled my sweatpants off. Just like that, I was sitting there naked in front of my wife, daughter and her lover, and that was just how they wanted it.

Linda then said, "Girls, it is about time you learn how to do a great blowjob." She knelt between my legs, grabbed my hard cock, and slowly slid her lips down my shaft. She was sucking me harder than usual, like she was not wanting this to last long. As she held the base of my cock, she started to move her mouth up and down. The girls joined her on the floor so they could watch the action closely.

I could feel her tongue teasing the tip of my cock, and I started to squirm a little from the attention. She moved my cock into her mouth until it reached the back, and then out until just the very tip was left between her lips. All the time still sucking and licking like my cock was a tasty lollypop.

I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my hot load all over the inside of her mouth. Typically, my wife swallows after showing me the mess that I had created in her mouth, but this time the girls wanted to have a taste of what I had produced. Linda positioned her mouth over Ava's and allowed a little of my salty white fluid to drop into her mouth. She then switched to Jessica's mouth and repeated the process.

They each turned to me to show me their prize before they swallowed. Ava spoke up, "Daddy, you taste great. I can't wait to experience you shooting your entire hot load in my mouth." Jessica was licking her lips, shaking her head in agreement.

As they stood up, Linda grabbed a large blanket and through it over my entire body. "Don't look until we tell you," she said. I could hear giggling and then the sounds of them sitting down on the couch. Jessica finally spoke up, "You can look now!"

As I pulled the blanket from by body, all three of the ladies were lying on the couch with their legs spread eagle. They had each untied their panties, and their pussies were on full display for me to see. My cock began to stiffen again, at this wonderful sight. Ava asked, "Which pussy does Daddy like best?"

I quickly responded, "Oh Ava my dear, I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but I will gladly pleasure each one of them for you."

I headed to Jessica first, as she was the closest to me. My cock had returned to full erection, and I slid it swiftly into her wet pussy. She began to moan as I slid in and out of her. I wasn't counting, but after a dozen or so visits to the back of her pussy, I pulled out.

Ava was next in line, and as I got between her legs, I gave my daughter's pussy a quick kiss before sliding my cock into her. The juices that my cock had been soaked in from Jessica now mixing with the juices from the equally wet pussy of Ava's. "Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy" is what I was hearing her scream as my cock glided in and out of her.

Again, after a dozen or so thrusts into her pussy, I pulled out again and moved onto my wife. Linda had taken her bra off and now was only wearing the garter. I positioned my cock and began to apply the juices of her wet pussy to the juices previously acquired from the girls. Once I was fully inside her, I leaned up and gave her a kiss on the lips before I started fucking her. My hands transitioned to her large breasts and started to massage them.

Ava and Jessica joined Linda in stripping down to just their garters. They began to kiss, grope and finger each other, while they were waiting for their second turn with my cock. It wasn't long before the girls fingered each other to their first orgasm of the night. I pounded Linda's pussy a little longer and also drove her to her first orgasm of the night.

Tonight, I was going to be an explorer of pussies, moving from one to another and back again. My cock was hard, but it was going to take a while before I was going to be able to cum again. Which was good as Ava's and Jessica's pussies were tight and there were a couple of times they clinched around my cock as their next orgasms exploded through their bodies.

Hands were anywhere and everywhere. Pussies were being fingered if it wasn't participating in Daddy's explorations. Breasts were being fondled and nipples licked. I would occasionally mix things up and insert my cock into one of their awaiting mouths. Each would lick off the combined juices from my cock, so I had to do what any good Daddy would do, continue to gather more sweet juices from their pussies to be licked again.

I had lost count of how many times I was able to fuck each of their pussies. At one point, while I was in my daughter's pussy, Jessica was fingering Linda's clit when I see her back bow and body stiffen. Linda yelled in pleasure as, yet another orgasm rushed through her body.

Jessica then moved over to Ava to massage her breasts and nipples. In addition to my cock rubbing against the inside of her pussy, this extra attention caused Ava's body to soon explode with another orgasm. It was all I could do to withstand her tightening pussy around my cock and keep myself from shooting cum in her.

Jessica then sat down on the couch again and opened her legs wide, awaiting my visitation. My cock slid easily into her, as her face glowed as I visited the back of her pussy again and again. Linda had recovered enough that she had walked behind the couch and was leaning over Jessica to massage her breasts and nipples. Jessica also moved her head back so she could lick the large breasts of Linda's that were now hanging over her face.

Our pace quickened until I could feel Jessica's tight pussy clinch around my cock as we drove her wild with the orgasm shooting through her body. This time I was not trying to hold back as I finally creamed her pussy with my awaiting load. To my amazement, she did not squirt, as Jessica seemed to always provide the waterworks for the group.

As I pulled out, I sat down on the floor, with by back against the couch. Ava came down to lick the mixture of juices and cum from my cock. Linda took my place between Jessica's legs and proceeded to lick any cum that dripped from her pussy.

Soon Ava turned around and sat on the floor between my legs as she snuggled her back against my chest. My cock was nestled in the small of her back. Linda joined next as she sat between Ava's legs and leaned back against her daughter. Jessica finally followed suit and sat between Linda's legs and leaned her back against her.

I reached around my daughter and started to feel her breasts. The gentle caress caused Ava to lean back even more into my chest. She must have liked the idea, as Ava soon reached around her mother to start massaging her breasts. As Linda leaned back, my hands were sandwiched between her back and our daughter's breasts. Although I found this a little uncomfortable, it was not a bad place for my hands to be trapped. Linda completed the chain by reaching around Jessica to cup her breasts and pull her body back against her own, trapping Ava's hands between their bodies, like mine.

Every so often someone's body would shiver as a nipple was touched in just the right way. I soon took my left hand and reached between the legs of my daughter to start fingering her pussy. She was still very wet, and my finger slipped easily inside. Ava let out a moan as my other hand continued the caressing of her right breast and nipple.

Ava followed suit and dropped one of her hands to her mother's pussy. This caused Linda to jump just a little as it was not completely expected but welcomed. Once she realized what was happening, she also took a hand and lowered it to start fingering Jessica's wet pussy.

As my fingers moved faster in my daughter's pussy, I could feel Ava's arm moving her fingers faster into her mother's pussy, and by the sounds Jessica was making, Linda's fingers were matching our pace. This mutual gratification was causing my cock to become stiff again, as the tip pressed against my daughter's back as it grew.

Ava commented, "What a unique sensation this is with your cock growing against my back. It actually feels like you are getting hard right inside my pussy, daddy."

Finally, I let my fingers slide out of Ava's pussy and moved them over to her clit. At the same time, I ramped up my attention on her nipple. Ava followed my direction and Linda must have also followed the change in attention. It wasn't long before all three ladies were moaning and squirming between each of our legs.

With one final twist of the nipple, Ava's body stiffened as her orgasm was let loose through her body. This caused her to scream and pulled Linda back harder into her chest. Even though her body was full of the intense pleasure of her orgasm, Ava was able to keep her hand on Linda's breast and twist her nipple to bring her to orgasm as well.

As Linda's body exploded with an orgasm, her attention on Jessica also caused her to scream with delight, but again it seemed like she had not squirted. Totally warn out, the arms of the ladies dropped to their sides, onto the legs of the person behind them. Their bodies slumped back even more into the chest of the person behind them.

Everyone just sat there, relaxing there naked body next to the others. Finally, we determined we were too exhausted and decided to call it a night and head to bed. We kissed Ava and Jessica good night as they made their way to Ava's bedroom, still wearing just their garter belts. I was still naked when I slipped into the bed to join Linda. She had also crawled under the covers still wearing just the garter belt. Although my mind was saying that she looked sexy in her outfit, my body was too exhausted to act on those feelings.

As we turned the lights out and started to drift to sleep, I heard Jessica scream, "Oh God, Ava, that's the spot!" With that I knew that they had continued things in Ava's bedroom, and Jessica had finally squirted all over Ava's face. What a prize my daughter received for finishing her lover off tonight.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers