Ava's Story Pt. 07 - Pizza Delivery

Story Info
Ava and her Mother enjoy the pizza delivery boy.
3.6k words
4.08
1.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers

Thank you for reading, feedback is welcome. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

My husband attends an out-of-town business meeting that requires him to be away each month for a couple of days. I'm aware that he doesn't enjoy leaving his daughter and me alone in the middle of the week, but he does tend to return from his trip needing a little attention. After our daughter's birthday party, I began walking around the house in just a T-shirt and shorts. Ava would be wearing something similar as there was no need for us ladies to wear a bra around each other. As my husband's next trip arrived, we were eager to have some mother-daughter alone time.

We have a tradition of ordering pizza on these days when we are home alone and called in our favorite order to be delivered. This was when we first encountered Brian, the pizza delivery boy. I answered the door in my T-shirt and shorts. Nothing was showing, but I could tell he was a little turned on by what he was looking at. His eyes spent a lot of time watching my nipples being pressed against my tight shirt by my breasts.

After I closed the door, Ava spoke up and asked, "Who's the new delivery boy, as he's smoking hot."

I responded, "That was Brian, and I do agree that he is smoking hot."

We enjoyed our pizza while watching some TV, but I couldn't stop thinking about Brian. At bedtime, we each headed to our own rooms, but I was unable to sleep. I removed my vibrator from the drawer and placed it against my pussy. Slowly the vibrations consumed my body and I quietly brought myself to an orgasm. As I was relaxed to fall asleep, I heard Ava shout out with pleasure from her bedroom. She must have had the same thoughts of Brian that I had and needed to use her vibrator to get to sleep.

We don't typically order pizza both nights that my husband is away but we both decided to order it again the next night. We both wanted to see if Brian would be our delivery boy. Once Ava heard a car pull up, she looked out the front window to observe who would be bringing our pizza to the door. Once she confirmed it was Brian, she urged me to take my shorts off and answer the door in just my T-shirt and panties.

I tossed my shorts to my daughter as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Brian with a smile on his face. I again was wearing just a T-shirt, without a bra, which was just long enough to cover the panties that I was wearing. My purse was sitting on the floor behind me, and I made sure that Brian got a great view of my exposed panties as I bent over, and the T-shirt rode up a little. He coughed and when I turned back, he was agitated and sweating. I gave him the pizza money and a large amount of tip money before closing the door.

Ava asked, "Why didn't you invite him in?"

I responded, "This is a cat and mouse game, my dear, I will show him a little more next time, and consider his reaction to make sure he really wants to be invited in."

We again ate pizza while watching some TV, but we couldn't stop thinking about Brian. When it was time for bed, we both needed a release again before trying to sleep. As Ava hugged me goodnight, I whispered in her ear, "Come to my bedroom and let's help each other with our thoughts about Brian?"

Ava agreed and amazed me at how fast she could remove the clothes from her body to stand naked in front of me. She helped me with my clothes before we headed to the bedroom. We kissed as our hands explored our bodies. Our breasts pressed against each other, and I reached down between her legs. Thoughts of Brian had made my daughter wet, and my pussy was just as wet.

She pushed me down on the bed and started to crawl up my body. To my surprise, she turned around and positioned her pussy right above my face. Ava leaned down and started to lick my pussy and I started my tongue working on her pussy. The taste of my daughter's juices was wonderful, and I started to moan with every lick she applied.

My pussy muffed Ava's moans, but I could feel them through my body. We were so turned on by the thoughts of Brian that our bodies started to squirm against each other. When Ava placed a finger on my clit, it sent an orgasm through my body that I so desperately needed. I pulled away from her pussy so I could scream with pleasure. I moved my hand between her legs and finished her off with a finger to her clit. Just like me, one touch to my daughter sent her body wildly thrashing above me.

It would be a few weeks before it was time for my husband's next business trip. Jessica had walked home with Ava to study, but she soon had to head home for family dinner. I again ordered pizza and placed in the comments that I would like Brian to make the delivery if he was working tonight. Ava looked out the window again when she heard a car pull up. She confirmed that it was Brian walking to the door.

Both of us had decided to wear the purple mesh lingerie sets that we had recently purchased. They revealed everything, but we could at least say that we still had some resemblance of clothes on. The plan was that we were going to invite Brian in tonight. I slipped into my robe as the doorbell rang and opened the door. Standing before us was Brian with our pizza, looking as hot as ever.

I reached down to the floor again to get the money out of my purse, but as I stood up, I allowed the robe to fall open. Brian was standing there with his mouth wide open. His eyes were fixated on my breasts that were barely being contained by the mesh bra. My nipples were pushing through and were completely hard. His eyes slowly looked down my body, and I could tell that he was already fucking me in his mind.

He was in such a trance that he dropped the pizza to the ground. Brian bent down to pick up the box and paused. His eyes were admiring my pussy lips that were visible through the mesh panties. I could feel my juices building in anticipation and wondered if he could tell, just by looking, if I was wet. He slowly stood up, continuing to take in every inch of my body with his eyes.

As he got close to standing again, I asked in a sexy voice, "Would you like to come in for a slice of my pussy as an extra special tip?"

Brian cleared his throat and responded, "That is a fine offer mam, one that I am very much considering. However, I do have other pizzas to deliver, so I must decline tonight. I must say that you do look stunning in that lingerie, and I would be honored if you made this offer again next time."

A little defeated, I responded, "Please, call me Linda, especially if things are going to process the way we want them to. Next time you deliver pizza here, please be sure that you have the rest of the evening off so we can thank you properly."

"We?" Brian said in a confused voice as the front of his jeans revealed his true thoughts.

"Yes, it is my daughter and I that are home alone on the nights that we order pizza," I responded. "Here is the money for the pizza and a tip. We will see you in a couple of weeks."

As the door closed, Ava chimed in, "You did say this was a cat and mouse game with him. It just won't be tonight that our pussies get his cheese."

I laughed at my daughter's little pun as we sat down and enjoyed the pizza while still wearing the lingerie.

While watching TV that night, Ava leaned over and reached between my legs to feel how wet I was. I whispered in Ava's ear, "Did you have something else in mind my dear?"

We turned so we were breast to breast and kissed. Our nipples were protruding through the mesh and were playing tag, causing them to become even more erect than they already were. Our hands again wandered all over the other's body, exploring wherever they felt like touching.

I reached around my daughter and unhooked her bra. Slowly, I slid the straps from each shoulder, allowing the bra to fall from her body, revealing her perfect breasts. Ava leaned forward and reached around my body to follow my lead and unhooked my bra. She playfully used her teeth to remove each strap from my shoulders before biting the bra between my breasts and pulling it from my body.

Ava next started to suckle on one of my breasts. This caused me to jump a little with the attention. I leaned back on the couch and pulled Ava on top of me, as she continued her work on my nipple with her mouth. I reached down between her legs and slid a finger under her panties and into her pussy. Ava reciprocated the action and finally found my pussy with her finger.

We were both so wet and turned on by Brian that our bodies were again thrashing together on the couch as our orgasms built. I was the first to lose control and scream. I kept my finger going in her pussy as my orgasm exploded and shortly after Ava's body went completely stiff above me. Her body revealing that she too had complete pleasure exploding through her.

We each removed our fingers and tasted the juices from our pussies. My daughter motioned to the bedroom, and I agreed that it was time for a change in location. As we walked, we slipped out of our panties, so that we were totally naked once we slid under the covers of my bed and spooned. Ava tried to put her arm over me, but it didn't feel comfortable. I rolled over so we were breast to breast again. We kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, the alarm went off way too early. I could feel my pussy was still swollen from last night, but I needed to get ready for work and Jessica would be by soon to join Ava in their walk to school.

When my husband returned home the next day, I described what had been happening with our pizza delivery boy. He usually returns home wanting some attention, but my story today caused his cock to strain against the inside of his pants. I quickly undid his pants and handled his needs with a quick blowjob. He also gave me his blessings to fuck Brian's brains out the next time that he was away.

The next couple of weeks went by slowly as I occasional had visions of Brian's cock in my pussy or mouth. Finally, the next business trip arrived, and my husband sheepishly kissed me goodbye, as he knew what was most likely going to happen while he was gone.

I placed an order for a simple pepperoni pizza, knowing that it wasn't going to be the pepperoni on the pizza that I was going to be eating tonight. Ava again confirmed it was Brian that was approaching the house when she heard the car door. Once the doorbell rang, I opened the door just enough to poke my head around the door to greet him and invite him in, if he was ready for some fun. Cautiously, Brian pushed the door open just enough to slip inside, only to have the door closed behind him.

Ava and I stood in front of Brian in matching green crotchless teddies that had a bow covering our breasts. Ava took the pizza from his hands and placed it on the entry table, as that was the one thing no one cared about at that moment.

Ava took one of Brian's arms and I took the other one and started leading him into the living room. We stopped in front of the couch and relieved him of his shirt, followed quickly by his pants. To my amazement, he had gone commando, and his stiff cock was at attention, ready for action.

I pushed Brian down on the couch and Ava plopped down next to him, starting with a long sultry kiss. I dropped to my knees and started stroking his large cock with my hand. "Ava my dear," I said, "You sure do know how to spot the boys that are well-hung. He must be close to 9 inches of pure sexiness."

I continue to stroke his manhood as they continue to kiss. Brian reaches for the bow containing my daughter's breasts and pulls hard to release them from the containing fabric. One hand started to cup her breast as the other hand pulled her body closer to his. They wildly continue to kiss, occasionally inserting a tongue into the other's mouth.

I replaced my hand with my mouth and started Brian on a very wet blowjob. He jumps a little when my lips meet the tip of his cock. I take as much of him as I can, without gagging. My tongue twists around his cock as it enters and exits my mouth. I bring him to the brink of coming, before relaxing for a moment, only to bring him right to the edge again and again. As I release his cock from my mouth, a strand of saliva still connects us. Brian reaches down and tugs on the bow of my teddy to expose my breasts for all to see.

I ask, "Did you remember to bring condoms?" Brian still has Ava tightly against his body, so he simply points to the small bag on top of the pizza box. In the bag, not only did I find condoms, but also the typical red pepper flakes and cheese packets that normally come with our pizza orders.

As I walk back in front of Brian, I lean down to give him a kiss and he reaches in to feel my breasts. I rip open one of the condom packs and slowly roll it down his hard cock. Ava slides her body over the waiting shaft and waits just a moment for Brian's approval. He smiles and my daughter maneuvers his cock through the hole in her crotchless teddy, allowing the tip of his cock to split her pussy lips and disappear deep inside her.

All the excitement and anticipation of this moment caused Ava to have her first orgasm with just his large cock getting inside her pussy. Her back arched and she let out a few mumbled words as her body was overcome by the pleasure.

As she relaxed, she began to bounce up and down on his cock. I sat down next to Brian and pressed my breasts against his body. One of his hands instinctively reached around me to hold me tight as we observed my daughter constantly handling his cock with her pussy. I could only image how much of her pussy he was filling up, anticipating my turn with it.

Both Brian and Ava were panting, and it wasn't long before Ava's body shuttered again with another orgasm. This must have been what Brian was eagerly anticipating, as he grunted and filled the condom separating his cock from my daughter's pussy with his hot load. Ava fell forward onto Brian, exhausted from her fun. As she caught her breath, she lifted herself from his cock and climbed onto the couch next to him.

I quickly removed the condom from Brian's cock and lifted it so his cum would drip into my mouth. I showed him his load in my mouth, but I didn't swallow it yet. I got between his legs and started giving him another blowjob to get him hard again. My tongue played with his cock and his sperm that was still in my mouth. Locking my lips around his shaft, I swallowed his load while sucking his cock. The taste of my daughter's juices combined with his seed inside my mouth was wonderful.

It wasn't long before I had him hard again. Brian reached down and directed me to lie back on the couch. Ava grabbed another condom and rolled it onto his cock, stroking him a little to keep him hard. He knelt on the couch between my legs and aligned his cock with my pussy. Slowly his sheathed cock disappeared between my pussy lips and entered my very wet playground.

I had been anticipating his entry all night and just him sliding into my wet playground sent an orgasm rifling through my body. Brian waited while my body squirmed in front of him before he started to stroke his cock in and out of my pussy. He was taking it slow, and it was driving me insane. With each thrust, his long hard cock filled my entire pussy, a feeling that I don't remember the last time I had felt.

Ava wanted back in on the action and climbed on the couch to position her pussy above my face. I playfully started licking the juices that were dripping from her pussy, but soon vigorously sucked on her clit. Leaning forward, she was able to kiss Brian while he was drilling his cock into me.

I was lost in our encounter and Brian was able to find and extract my next orgasm from my body. As I came, I muffled my excitement with my daughter's pussy. This caused her body to shake above me as another orgasm rocked her. Juices started dripping from her and I slopped up everything I could with my tongue.

My mouth still sticky from Ava's juices, I tell Brian that I want him to cum all over our faces. Ava quickly jumps down from the couch and plops down on the floor. Brian rams me a couple more times before pulling his cock from my pussy and stepped away. He continues to stroke his cock while removing the condom while I sit up and make my way to the floor next to my daughter.

I kiss Ava and we smile at each other, knowing that we are about to share a very exciting moment together. Brian moves closer to position the tip of his cock over our faces. With each stroke of his cock, his moans get increasingly louder and turn to grunts. When his load erupts from the tip of his cock, flying and spattering mostly on my face with subsequent spurts landing on Ava's face.

His sperm started to drip down my face. I resisted the urge to lick and simply enjoyed the feeling of it sliding down my face and onto my exposed breasts waiting below. Ava was licking what she could, but some was also making its way down onto her breasts as well.

Exhausted, Brian joined us on the floor and we both turned to him to give him a messy thank you kiss on each cheek. His hand followed the edge of my teddy down to my crotch and found my exposed pussy. He inserted a couple of fingers, which made me smile and I kissed him again. He continued his fingering, moving his attention between my clit and my pussy.

Brain's other hand must have been doing the same thing with Ava's pussy, as I could hear her moaning while draping her naked breasts over his other arm. His attention to detail was amazing, and I also started to moan in unison with my daughter.

His fingers picked their pace up, and I knew he was going to make me explode again. I fought off that urge as long as I could, wanting to enjoy every single second of the pleasure from his fingers and his naked body against my exposed breasts. Ava screamed first as he brought on one final orgasm with his fingers. I wasn't far behind as I fell back onto the floor in complete exhaustion.

Brian decided to lay down next to me and we cuddled on the floor as my body relaxed. At some point Ava got up and grabbed the pizza box from the table. The pizza was long since cold, but we didn't care and devoured it huddled together on the floor. I tried a couple times to stroke Brian's cock while we ate, but it was not felling up to wanting to play any further.

When Brian stood up to prepare to leave, he helped us up off the floor. We kissed and hugged, wishing that he could spend more time with us. We exchanged numbers so that we could simply call him directly for the next time we wanted him to come over. We kissed and hugged more after he had dressed, thanking him for a wonderful evening, before he headed for the door.

As the door closed, Ava mentioned, "Next time I think we should share him with Jessica, but for tonight, I feel like it is time for bed. Let's get out of these teddies and go to sleep."

I agreed as I helped my daughter slide out of the teddy that was no longer covering anything of importance before removing the teddy from my body. Our faces and breasts were still a little sticky from Brian's cum, but we simply slide our naked bodies into my bed and fell asleep.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers