All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #01'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel like I need a shower after reading this story.

A "Christian" wife is cyber sexing with other men, her "Christian" husband is cheating with an equally "Christian" married wan and now the wronged "good Christian husband" surreptitiously fucks the first wife. What the fuck church do these people go to?

I'm no expert but while the bible says to love your neighbour, I was pretty sure it doesn't condone adultery. So if actions speak louder than words, what makes this morons Christians? Because going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds make you a hamburger.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

So the "him" Mike is referring to is her husband? Could be interesting. Yes, this must be a Methodist Church. Open hearts, open minds, open legs!

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
STOP

You could hurt someone with that thing. Writing that is. So far both of you stories are WTF.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Re Christians

Being Christian doesn't make you perfect or impervious to the fallibilites of man. Being Christian, true Christian, means you recognize your weaknesses and try to resist. Sometimes you can't.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
Literotica quality of writing way down.

What the fuck has happened to the quality of writing, especially in the LW category?

It would be interesting to know how much the average ratings have fallen. This particular story has not helped the ratings at all. A1 is too high for this story. What a piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Style,

I like. It's not for everyones cup of tea. However I am deeply intrigued. Please continueI am interested to where you go with this.

M

P.s please excuse the poor, grammar. Im not perfect.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Very subtle

I loved it. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, this first chapter is HOT! I can't wait to read the rest of "the files".

Ignore the critics and their snobbish ways, I thought the writing was fantastic!

Now, let me continue reading.....and other things.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Hot story

Wow. What a way to pay back the guy who is trying to help you get a grip on your cheating wife. Fuck his wife! The story is hot, but I am finding this guy a real douche bag.

mthcs28mthcs28almost 9 years ago
Fun!

Very fun story. Many of us average people would like to do the same.

BlueEyedNickBlueEyedNickalmost 9 years ago

a very nice gentle introduction to what i can only assume will be a dive head first into a world of increasing naughtiness.

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Nice

My first read of yours. Gosh woman, I think you're good. Gonna really dive into this tonight. You paint good pictures in mind.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
just

another slut wife character created, what Christian wife dresses this way and goes out without a bra so her nipples are showing. U dress like a slut U get treated like a slut. Then the nice guy Michael turns into a scumbag and fucks his friends wife while his friend is trying to help them. Authors create these unrealistic characters for stoke stories, short and ugly, without any guilt or consequences to deal with. Totally lacking in imagination just smut. The author writes well but all authors must take responsibility for the story created as well. I wish they used their writing gift and talent to write stories with more substance. TK

mrmercury7mrmercury7over 7 years ago
very good

I appreciate the way your stories give us a glimpse of the fantasy and desires that lurk just below the surface. As you suggest, the spiritual and sexual areas both touch us in a similar way at a very deep level.

Geezer83Geezer83almost 3 years ago

Like your writing. I really wanted you to stop him, yet I want to know you. Really like and respect your not needing to go way over the top with sexual actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous