Avocado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden flash of selfish jealousy ripped across my mind, warning me not to let her go out like this. I couldn't let anyone else see her - this was just for me!

The thought was gone as soon as it came. I asked her to spin so that I could see the rest of her.

Her bum was fantastic, a curved, pert, ripe fruit waiting to be bitten into. I wanted to reach out and grab it.

'Absolutely incredible,' I said to her. 'I'm the luckiest guy alive.'

She stepped towards me, put her arms around my neck, and planted a light kiss on my lips. Then we kissed deeper and I felt my arms wrap around her, take hold of her. We kissed deeper.

And then she pulled away and out of my grasp. 'Let's not get carried away. Cab's waiting outside.'

'Fine,' I said, growling slightly. 'But tonight is gonna be a night to remember.'

I had no idea just how true those words would prove to be.

#

The high street was buzzing, people everywhere. We didn't do the clubbing thing anymore - for both of us, that phase had stopped somewhere in our mid-twenties - but we knew the drill: first to a packed pub, full of bustle and merriment. Fight through to the bar to get drinks, find there was nowhere to sit, and then find somewhere to awkwardly stand while we drank.

After the first drink, I fought my way through the crowd at the bar while Megan remained and occupied the little bit of space we'd found for ourselves. I glanced back at her, wondering if anyone would approach. I saw guys glancing appreciatively at her, but none of them had the courage to attempt any kind of contact.

I returned with the second round of drinks, and we drank them quick. Then we moved on to another pub and repeated the whole process again. I could see that she was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol - she was talking more, her voice pitched higher. I told her we should get to the club before we ended up too drunk and had to finish the night early.

The club itself, O'Donnell's, was renowned in the area. During the week it was a student club, offering cheap drinks and no entry fee to those who were able to produce a valid student ID. There were no fights, no trouble - just a lot of spilled drinks and vomit to be cleaned up at the end of the night.

But O'Donnell's became a very different venue once Friday rolled around. There were three floors in the club, each with its own dancefloor and DJ. Only one of these was ever needed for the student nights, but they were open and full at the weekends. The ground floor became almost like a lounge area, where people would come if they wanted something a little more low-key - maybe a drink and a chat, or they had found someone they liked and the dancing was getting frisky and they wanted to find a comfortable corner for something a little more intimate. The first floor was the main dancing area, packed with people who were there to let their hair down and have a dance.

The top floor. That's where things got interesting. The top floor was a grimy place, too small for any of the real dancers and partygoers. Single, older women went prowling there, looking to tease and harrass and inevitably pull one of the desperate young guys vying for their attention. The young guys flocked from all over, willing to do whatever they needed to be the one the lady chose to take home with her.

There was always trouble - fights, broken glasses, bundles - on the top floor. The way Megan looked tonight, I thought, she'd probably start a riot up there.

Megan took me by the hand and led me up to the first floor. She wanted to dance.

After half an hour or so, I began to tire and said I needed a break. Her face creased in mock-disappointment. 'Pooh, I thought you had stamina!' she joked, and the two of us went to the bar. I ordered - bottled beer for me, vodka lemonade for her - and we took a ten-minute break to drink them.

'So I haven't noticed anyone looking at you,' I said, half-teasing. I'd caught a few glimpses, but not as much as I'd have expected.

'I think most of the guys are checking me out when they know you're not looking.'

'I told you,' I said. 'None of them will be brave enough to try to dance with you if they know you're already with me.'

'Maybe we should go upstairs and see if that theory works,' she quipped.

I nodded. I wanted to see someone dance with her. We didn't have to go through with anything else, but I wanted to see someone hold her close - or at least try to.

'Well, let's have a tequila and then we'll head up there.'

I hesitated. She'd had a fair bit already. Her natural poise and composure remained intact, but I could hear the occasional, slight slurring of her words. But then I smiled wide and took her to the bar again. I ordered two tequilas and we downed them, then headed up to the top floor.

It was exactly as bleak as I'd heard - small, dimly-lit, pungent. There were a few women scattered around dancing, and great big clusters of lads huddled around the walls, watching. Occasionally, the guys would approach, dance for a bit, then get bored and move back to their groups. For the guys, for now at least, the main reason to be here was to watch the women and consume as much alcohol as they possibly could. They would become braver as the hours passed, and that's when the mating rituals - the fighting - would begin.

Megan and I danced together in the middle of the dancefloor, nothing outlandish - just the two of us looking at each other, enjoying the rhythm of the music and the closeness of our bodies.

From my peripheral vision, I could see exactly what Megan had talked about downstairs: she was being watched. There was nothing discreet about it. All around the room, eyes were focused on her body, mouths were twisted into sneers, minds were working overtime, imagining what she might look like naked, what they might do to her if they ever got the chance. I couldn't blame them.

When I turned my head and looked around, all eyes suddenly flicked away, back to their friends, not wanting to be caught out ogling another guy's woman.

At least not so early in the evening. Later on, when the alcohol had taken full effect, maybe Megan would prove to be right. They'd be challenging my gaze rather than avoiding it, daring me to complain.

As I scanned around the room, I noticed a group of men in one corner, six of them. They were black. Different sizes, but even when they spread apart it was clear they were all part of the same group. They all wore the same shirt but in a different colour: white, red, green, blue, pink, yellow, like some bespoke rainbow. Each colour was bold and bright and shone under the flashing lights in the club. It was almost comical, seeing the group of them herded together like that in their coloured shirts.

But there was nothing comical about them when I looked at their faces. Hard, serious, almost scowling around the room at everyone else. They looked dangerous somehow, ready for action. I made a mental not to stay out of their way.

I leaned into Megan. 'I'm gonna go to the bar and get a drink. Let's see what happens if I leave you here, dancing alone...'

She nodded eagerly.

I walked away and over to the bar at the other end of the room. I forced myself not to look back until I got there, and when I did finally glance back, my mouth dropped open. Some goofy-looking guy had jumped in already, dancing awkwardly with her.

Even as I watched, another guy slid his way across the dancefloor towards her. He was a much better dancer - smoother, more confident. Megan switched her attention to him, encouraging him and accepting his moves.

The goofy guy skulked away into the corner with his friends, defeated.

The new guy took just a few seconds to push his luck, stepping forward and putting an arm around her. He pressed his groin into hers. He swung her around and she rolled with the move, letting him take control. His other hand came around and took a grip of her buttocks. I jolted, watching him grope her. I couldn't blame him for wanting to, but it was a shock that he was so brazen about it.

Megan pushed him away. A disgruntled, loutish look came over his face, and he he went to grab her again.

I felt myself step away from the bar, ready to dash to her rescue. I noticed I wasn't the only one: the group of black guys herded closer together and took a step closer to her. They were no longer dancing - just watching. The guy came in for another grope and they all seemed to move again, ready to help her out.

At least there were some guys with manners out there, I thought.

But Megan wasn't fazed. She dodged the yob's advances and skipped away from him. She threw a little wave and disappeared away from the dancefloor, straight towards where I stood at the bar.

The guy looked around, a little confused, as if he'd forgotten why he'd even been there. Then he staggered across the dancefloor looking for someone else to dance with.

'You handled that well,' I said.

She nodded. 'Not like I haven't had to deal with it before.'

'You were right. Those guys up there really are keen. They don't care if I'm here or not.'

'You looked pretty jealous to me, like you were going to come storming onto the dancefloor and take him on.'

'If we go through with anything like this at some point, I don't just want some drunken yob who doesn't understand how lucky he is. Okay, it's just sex - but I still want someone who's going to treat you with respect, not take the piss.'

She leaned forward and kissed me. I could smell the tequila on her breath. 'You're sweet. Another shot?'

I rolled my eyes at her. 'Need some more courage to convince yourself to go back up and dance?'

She shrugged.

'Maybe this time we'll see how brave you really are - maybe I'll leave you alone for longer this time. Maybe I'll disappear for ten minutes and see what happens while I'm gone.'

'Let's do it!'

I looked at her, decided she was still okay - wasn't too far gone yet - and then ordered. The tequilas came and we downed them, then headed back out to the dancefloor.

We danced together for a few songs, really getting into the groove. Then I whispered, 'Good luck!' into her ear. She looked up at me and nodded, and then I went to find the toilets.

I went in, pissed, washed and dried my hands, and then left again, in record time - two minutes at most for the entire thing. All the time I was thinking about how drunk she was, about whether anyone had approached, whether the yob had come to grope her again.

My heart raced as I approached the dancefloor again. She certainly had commanded attention, I saw. The group of black guys in coloured shirts had joined her - three of them had, anyway: White, Red, and Blue. Their shirts were almost fluorescent under the colour of the lights in the place. Megan danced in the middle of the three of them, showing off her moves and her curves, smiling and pointing at them in turn.

They laughed and showed off their own moves - but they were entirely respectful. No groping, no trying to grind against her. Their other three friends - green, yellow, pink - were stood at the side, watching on.

I ducked to one side, then went back to the bar to grab myself a beer. Give them a little more time. I could see them clearly from my vantage point.

Megan continued to dance, appearing to have the time of her life. Finally, one of the guys - White - stepped forward and put his arms around her, pulling her close. Megan responded by putting her own arm around him. The other two guys looked at each other awkwardly and then moved away to join the rest of the group. Mr White had her now.

I went back to the dancefloor with the bottle of beer in my hand. I leaned against a wall and watched them. They danced for a few songs - holding close, spinning, moving, gyrating their hips. He actually did grind on her a couple of times, and she responded positively, pushing her bum back into him and then pushing away and spinning again. She was enjoying the attention.

This was getting interesting.

Megan's eyes scanned around the room, widening when they located me. She waved over and I nodded back. She came skipping over to me, taking her dance partner by the hand and bringing him across the dancefloor.

As he got closer, I realised just how big Mr White was. He was fairly tall, but it was more his width. He looked solid, like a boxer. His black hair was cropped very short. A gold stud earring glimmered from his left ear. There was a stern look on his face as he moved with her.

'There you are!' she said 'I thought you'd left me here!' She turned and waved a palm at her new friend. 'This is Mehdi. He's been keeping me company while you were gone.'

I nodded and smiled. 'Hi Mehdi.' I reached out a hand to shake with him.

He looked down at my hand, then up at me. There was a tense moment as I waited to see how he'd react. Then he smiled wide. His teeth, incredibly white, flashed at me in the darkness. One of the top teeth was gold and it glittered. He reached out a big hand and shook. Chunky gold rings adorned his fingers and a gold watch on his wrist rattled as we shook.

'It's good to meet you,' he said, his voice tinged wih a slight accent I couldn't place. 'Your girlfriend is a very good dancer.'

I nodded in agreement. 'She certainly is. Unfortunately, she's completely worn me out. I can't keep up with her at all.'

'You don't mind if Mehdi keeps dancing with me, do you?' Megan asked as if the idea had only just come to her, to both of us.

'As long as you enjoy yourself.'

She leaned in, planted a very light kiss on my cheek, and then headed back to the dancefloor. Mehdi's dark eyes followed her body as she moved, barely registering that I was there.

The two of them continued to dance for the next thirty minutes or so, getting closer with every song. Finally they separated, Mehdi returning to his friends and Megan coming over to me.

'He's a good dancer,' she panted.

'So I saw.'

The two of us had plenty of space, but she looked around and then leaned in so that she could whisper to me with no chance of being overheard. 'He said he's interested.'

'Interested?'

'In our plan, your fantasy, what we wanted to do.'

I was stunned. They had been dancing, they had been close, and I suppose I figured she must have thought about the whole thing while that was happening - but she had actually talked to him about it?

'I thought tonight was just a scoping exercise, to see how it would actually all work if we decided to do it one day.'

She nodded vigorously. 'I never thought we'd actually find someone I like.'

I looked over at him, chatting coolly with his friends. They listened intently to him. I wondered what he was saying about her - he could have been saying she was a nice lady and a good dancer; or he could have been spouting a load of filth about her and telling them about the fantasy scenario she'd told him about.

Or it could have been nothing about her. The quiet, commanding way he spoke, the intensity with which they looked at him - he could have been a gangster handing out orders to beat, maim or kill. I shivered and told myself I was being silly.

'You sure you like this guy?' I asked.

She nodded, slower this time. She looked around at him, then back at me. 'He's kinda hot, he's nice, and he's been respectful about the whole thing. He said he understood completely about this being our thing, and that he was basically just a prop for our game. But he said he would feel like the luckiest guy in the world if we chose him for our game.' Her eyes softened as she said the last sentence, as if she'd been genuinely moved by his comment.

'And you're sure he's up to the job?'

The softness in her eyes hardened. 'Judging by the way he dances, he'd be up to it for sure.'

'Yeah? And could you feel him pressing against you? Was he big?'

She rolled her eyes. 'Actually, yes I could feel him. And yes, it was pretty big. But he was a gentleman, he wasn't trying to grind into me with it or anything. Just, there were a few times where it happened.'

'You mean, there were a few times where you were the one doing the grinding?'

She shrugged but couldn't help a sly smile spreading across her face.

I looked over at him. 'I suppose, if you're happy with him, then it's fine with me... What happens now? Take his number and then we'll figure out when and where and how?'

'That's the best bit!' she said excitedly. 'He doesn't live round here - he and his friends have just come down for the weekend. He's staying at the hotel right next to ours.'

My mouth opened, and then closed; opened and closed again. No words came out. She meant she wanted us to go and do it tonight? Now? That was completely against the plan we'd set. Maybe she was right about him being capable of the job - and there was no way to find out for sure without going through with it anyway - but she didn't know him well enough for this. We had agreed we were going to set out rules, guidelines - it was never about just getting drunk and going back to some guy's hotel room.

Almost instantly, as if only just realising what was going on, my dick sprang to attention in my jeans. It throbbed with such ferocity that it was almost painful. 'Maybe,' I muttered.

'Let's just go with it. We don't want to pass up the opportunity, forget all about it, then never do it and regret it for the rest of our lives.

It seemed like she was more excited about this than I'd ever been. I felt as though the whole thing was getting gout of hand. I couldn't think properly. My dick throbbed insistently. 'Fine,' I said. 'Fine.'

She smiled wide and leaned forwards and kissed me again. She turned and looked around to see Mehdi walking over to us, grinning wide. 'It's on!' she said to him excitedly. 'Let's get going before I lose my nerve.'

#

It turned out Mehdi wasn't drinking - he'd only had a couple of bottles of non-alcoholic lager. He was one of the designated drivers for the group.

Now Megan and I were in the back of his car and he was driving us back to his hotel. My hand crept across the back seat and held hers. She had gone very quiet. I wondered if she was beginning to change her mind now it was really happening.

Or maybe she was too drunk for any of it and she was falling asleep.

She held my hand tight and then moved it down to the inside of her leg, pressing upwards so that I could feel the heat of her loins... Nope, she was just quiet because she was overcome with horniness at the whole idea.

Trying to take my mind off the scenario, I asked Mehdi if offering to drive for his friends got in the way of him having a good time on their night out. Personally, I could never imagine going clubbing and not drinking.

He looked surprised, then caught my eye in the rear-view mirror. His gold tooth winked at me. 'Oh yes, it seems like I'm having such a terrible night so far,' he said.

Fair point.

We pulled up in the car park at his hotel. Like ours, it was one of the big chains, nothing flash. Basic. No reception staff at this kind of time, unless you rang the bell specifically. That was good. None of us wanted the embarrassment of having to walk in together, feeling as though it was obvious what was about to happen.

'Did you want to give me the rules before we get started?' Mehdi asked, switching off the car engine.

Megan and I had been too distracted, buzzing from the whole idea of what was about to happen, to have remembered we were supposed to set rules.

'Oh,' I said. 'Er, yeah... Megan?'

She looked up at me, biting her bottom lip. I could feel her thigh trembling as I laid my hand on her. I had never seen her this horny. I had a feeling I - and Mehdi - were in for a wild night.

'Nothing too rough, no taking pictures or video, no anal, and the safe word is "avocado",' she recited. We had never got around to discussing this - it was clearly something she'd thought about herself over the last few weeks. I wondered what else she might have been thinking about.