Avocado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan sighed, disappointed with the question - or maybe with my general thought process. 'No condoms,' she repeated. 'There's no way I'll get pregnant. I had all the guys go for full STD tests just a few days ago, and I did too, so they knew I was clean as well.'

I nodded. Of course. She had thought of everything.

But she hadn't liked the question. Her voice had hardened, her tone become firmer. The ticking in my brain became louder and I suddenly realised what the countdown was: it was a countdown to the end of our relationship.

We came to our turn-off at the motorway, and I indicated and took the slip road. We were only minutes away from her house now. I knew there was a real possibility I might never see her again after I dropped her home. Something was wrong, something hadn't gone as expected, and if I didn't figure it out soon I might never get the chance to fix it.

But my brain still buzzed with the adrenaline of the evening, crowding out any rational, logical thinking. I tried to replay everything that had happened but I couldn't - it was far too distracting, imagining her naked, their hands all over her, thrusting their dicks into her pussy, her mouth, her arse... I kept seeing the spray of cum - the last guy, Vince, had spurted over himself; and then the proud, greedy look on Megan's face as she'd leaned her head forward and lapped his semen off his abdomen.

I felt my dick pop into an erection again. Not now, I willed. I had to figure out what to do here, whether there was any way to save our relationship.

Whether I even wanted to.

That thought jolted me somehow. Of course I wanted to.

Then I pulled up at the side of the road, outside her house. Time was up. I put the handbrake on but left the engine running. I looked over at Megan, wondering what would happen.

She didn't lean over for a kiss, a hug - not even a peck on the cheek. 'Well, goodbye,' she said, speaking courteously, formally. I knew then that I was right. I'd lost her. It was over. She pulled the latch and the door spilled open. She began to climb out.

Maybe I was too much for them, I remembered her saying when we had talked about her last boyfriends. And another comment: I like to be appreciated.

'Wait! Wait!' I called, almost panicky.

She turned back to me but kept the door open. She looked at me stonily.

'Megan, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. The smartest, funniest, most interesting, most amazing person I've ever known.' Her mouth twitched slightly as if wanting to break into a smile, but she held the stony countenance together. I continued: 'You looked stunning tonight, beautiful. I came in my pants four times just watching you. It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.'

She swung her leg back into the car and pulled the door shut.

I took a deep, relieved breath, though I knew I hadn't quite saved the situation yet. 'I loved every second of it. I never thought I would. Even during it, when I thought it was real, I was telling myself I shouldn't be enjoying it. Afterwards, knowing it was all a set-up, I just didn't know what to think, what I was supposed to think, or what I should say. But I know now.'

Her expression had softened.

'Megan, I love you. More than anything. And I want to marry you.' This came as a complete surprise to me. I hadn't expected to say it, but it was true: I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I wasn't prepared and I didn't have a ring, but I went ahead anyway. 'Megan, will you marry me?'

And now she smiled - a big, wide, genuine smile. 'Yes, of course I will.' She leaned over and put her arms around me.

I reached out and turned off the car's engine, then returned her embrace, holding onto her tightly in the darkness.

She planted a tiny kiss on the side of my face, then whispered in my ear: 'You're mine, and I want you to be mine forever.'

THE END