Avocado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoHoly
JoHoly
60 Followers

Riz looked around at me and smiled. He turned to Mr Green, who had been in her mouth before he'd taken over. 'Ethan, why don't you see if this cunt is wet?'

Ethan stepped forward and probed at her pussy. Reflexively, Megan opened her legs wider. 'She's fucking drenched,' Ethan said.

Riz nodded. 'Does she want to get fucked?'

Everyone looked expectantly at Megan. 'Yesssss,' she moaned. 'Fuck me. Fuck my cunt.'

Ethan grabbed her legs and pulled them apart, exposing her slit. His dick raged, knowing it was finally going to get its prize.

'Wait,' Mehdi said suddenly, stopping the action. He looked down at Megan on the bed, and she looked right back at him. 'Tell us what you are. Tell us what you want.'

'I'm a slut.' No hesitation. 'I'm a whore, a come-bucket, a dirty cunt. I want you all to fuck me, to fill me up.'

My dick popped up yet again.

'Well then maybe you should say please,' Mehdi suggested.

'Please!' she said, her eyes wide and desperate now. She looked up at Ethan. 'Please fuck my pussy.'

'No problem, whore,' he said, and then stepped between her legs and entered her. She gasped. He began to pound into her.

The other guy - Mr Pink? I wondered, too dazed now to be able to keep track - positioned himself at her head and lowered his dick. She opened her mouth and poked out her tongue and licked and lapped at him, but this was really the wrong angle for her to be double-stuffed.

It didn't matter to him. He hadn't come yet and he was ready to explode. He began to spurt almost immediately, spraying come over her face and neck. Megan opened her mouth wide as she tried to catch some of it. He staggered away, spent.

A minute later, Ethan grunted as he came into her pussy. Megan held onto him and milked every drop, looking satisfied as she finally allowed him to wrench away from her.

'All finished,' Mehdi said, impressed. 'Unless...you want to go again?'

Megan nodded eagerly. 'Yes. Please. I want you again, all of you.'

I stared at her. Okay, she was trying to keep him happy, but this couldn't be part of it. Maybe, I thought, but my mind rebelled at the idea. Maybe she's actually enjoying it... Could that be true? Could she really be that horny?

I looked at her: at the way she was biting her lip, the way she was eyeing the bodies of the naked men in the room, the subtle way her body seemed to shiver with anticipation. Mostly, the way she wasn't looking at me, as if ashamed of what was happening.

She really wanted them to fuck her again.

How were we going to go to the police after this? I wondered. I tried to imagine us in the police station, making a report. Well, we found a stranger in a club and went to his hotel room so he could fuck my girlfriend. I willingly allowed him to tie me up, as part of the game. But he decided to take liberties and we said no, but he ignored it and threatened and raped her. Then he called his friends and they came and raped her too. Except they didn't know it was rape because she told them she wanted it. Which she had to do, because the first guy had threatened her and told her to make it seem real. And then, when they were done, she told them she wanted them all to fuck her again. No one threatened her that time - she really did want them to.

Maybe only round one would be considered rape.

It all seemed so much worse - so much more confusing - trying to think about it with a raging hard-on.

Nicky went to her first, the love-struck-puppy look still on his face. He was a bit more confident this time though, stepping between her legs and taking hold of her.

She reached out and took his dick and guided him in, letting out a long, slow breath as he entered. He dropped onto her and began to slowly grind into her. His hands roamed along her body. He lowered his head and kissed her breasts, her neck. Then he was kissing her mouth and she was kissing him back. He wasn't fucking her - he was making love to her.

It was his first time and it didn't take long. He came with a grunt and then kissed her again, long and deep. He rolled away, a huge smile plastered on his face. 'That was amazing,' he said to her.

She nodded in return, but I could see it hadn't done much for her. She looked around to see who was going to finish the job.

The two bland guys stepped forward - Ethan (Mr Green) and Mr Pink, whose name I still didn't know. Megan smiled hungrily at them.

She took Ethan and lay him on the bed, then climbed on top and began to ride him. The other guy climbed onto the bed and stood in front of her, feeding his cock into her mouth. She rode Ethan hard and firm. He tried to protest - I could see him struggle to stay in control - but she refused to listen and continued to pump her hips quickly.

Finally, he gave way. He began to moan as his orgasm ripped through him. Megan continued to ride, milking every drop of his come into her.

She clambered off him and he got off the bed. She rolled onto all fours and Mr Pink took her doggy-style. He only lasted a couple more minutes before he spurted inside her, groaning and shuddering.

That was three of them who'd come inside her, I counted. One after the other. Not including those who'd come into her in the first round.

'My turn again,' Riz said, stepping forward. 'I think I want to fuck that arse of yours.'

I held my breath, wondering how she'd react: she simply moaned and arched her back, pushing her bum into the air.

Riz stepped forward and probed at her with his fingers.

I expected him to be rough, brutal - the same way he had been when he'd fucked her mouth. But he was nothing like that. He rummaged through his discarded clothes and brought something out of one of his pockets - Vaseline. He stepped back to her and began to use it as lube, applying generous amounts to her hole. When that was done, he used his cock to gently probe at the hole, entering an inch at first, letting her muscles accustom to the feeling and relax, then pressing another inch and doing the same.

As he repeated the process, Megan took deep, slow breaths.

Once he was halfway in - maybe four inches - he began to rock slowly back and forth, gently creating more room for his piston. Megan moaned and began to pant, clearly enjoying the sensation. After he'd been doing this for a few minutes, he pressed deeper and she groaned. He was fully in, slick and lubed, and now he began to fuck her. Megan thrashed and moaned and even screamed at one point. He stopped but she gestured for him to continue, grinding her arse back into her.

He obliged.

He kept this up for ten minutes. She looked as though she was dizzy with it all.

'I'm gonna come,' he said. 'Do you want my hot spunk in your arse?'

'Yes,' she moaned, her voice rising as her own orgasm ripped through her now.

And as I watched, I felt myself spurting again, my seed exploding on the inside of my pants, which were already soaked and sticky.

And then Riz came, grunting and groaning and gripping Megan's hips as he did. He emptied load into her arse, then pulled out of her with a wet, sloppy sound.

Megan dropped onto the bed, exhausted. She looked questioningly up at Vince.

Vince sat down on the bed beside her and held a hand against her cheek. He smiled. 'It's not that I don't want to,' he explained. 'I'm not a young buck like this lot. I don't think I can get hard again, unfortunately. I know I'm really missing out, but you look like you're exhausted. You must have had enough by now.'

He really did seem old now, I thought. His face was wrinkled, his skin sagged. At least fifty, I guessed.

I was exhausted myself, burnt out by the emotional rollercoaster I'd ridden. Megan had been through all that, and worse - plus all the physical exertion.

But Megan smiled up at him and pulled him down so that he lay on the bed. She kissed her way down his body and all the way to his flaccid cock. She kissed and licked and caressed the skin, working away for five or six minutes before she began to see any results, the dropping skin beginning to stir into some kind of solid shape.

It took a lot more work. She attended to his balls, the inside of his thighs - brought out every trick she knew. It seemed to take forever, but eventually her patient approach paid off and his cock began to properly stiffen. She continued working on him. He swelled and hardened. Megan kept at it, bobbing her head and licking and sucking.

She took his dick out of her mouth and looked up at him, still jerking it with one hand. 'I want to make you come,' she said.

He nodded, then put his hand on the back of her head and guided the pace of her bobbing.

She spent more time working on him than she had with any of the others, than she ever had with me.

Finally, he began to groan. 'Ahhh, I'm gonna come,' he said, and reached down and pulled out of her mouth.

Megan continued jerking him as he spurted. Some of his sticky come caught her on the bottom of the chin, some splashed across her hand, and a couple of big blobs landed on his bare abdomen.

Megan held his gaze and raised her hand to her mouth. She slurped at his come and swallowed it. Then she lowered her head to his abdomen and lapped at the sticky puddles that had landed there, eagerly taking every drop.

Vince smiled down at her. 'That was incredible, baby. Thank you.' He was the only one who hadn't used any of the derogatory names Mehdi had set for her, though Mehdi didn't seem to object to it. The old guy leaned and planted a kiss on her forehead tenderly. 'Do you want to go clean up?'

Megan nodded and lifted herself into a sitting position. She really did look exhausted, but at the same time pleased with herself. She glanced over at me and offered a weak smile before heading for the bathroom.

As soon as she was out of sight, the guys began to laugh and chat, congratulating each other - and themselves - on their prowess, on how they'd hit the jackpot, on how lucky they'd been to find a woman like that. Mehdi circulated among them as if he'd hosted the greatest party of all time.

My eyes burned at him, full of hatred.

I tried to imagine how Megan was must be feeling right now - besides tired. She had been violated by six men. She had been terrified, angry. Then as things got underway, she began to have those orgasms - six or seven, I'd counted. However much her mind told her to object, to fight them, her body had betrayed her. Despite all rational thought, she had enjoyed what they had given her.

And it had all happened because of me. We'd only ended up in the situation because of my stupid fantasy; she'd only agreed to be compliant because she was worried about what Mehdi was going to do to me. Again, I wondered how this would all sound when we went to the police station to report it.

But it didn't matter. Whenever I managed to get out of these ropes, I vowed, I was going to find Mehdi and I was going to kill him. Whatever it took, that's what I'd do. I gulped down a big slice of hate and digested it as I made that resolution. I realised I was serious. Megan would never be the same after today. Things between us would never work out after all that had happened. I wouldn't let Mehdi get away with ruining the best thing in my life.

'This guy's the real lucky one,' one of the guys said, and patted me on the shoulder. 'He gets to fuck her whenever he wants.'

'That's damn true,' Vince said, peering down at me. 'You a real lucky guy, you know that?'

My eyes flicked to him and burned. I would kill him too, I vowed. I didn't care whether he really knew what the situation was or not, and I didn't care whether he had treated her with respect. He was a dead man.

'Did you really enjoy watching that?' Nicky asked incredulously. 'If she was mine, I'd keep her all to myself - I wouldn't want to share.'

'Don't be giving him ideas like that!' Mehdi said. 'Or we'd all miss out. And of course he enjoyed it - what do you think those stains are?' He nodded down at my crotch and all of them looked.

'Damn, that's a lot of come,' one of them said. 'Looks like you pissed yourself.'

'Is it just watching you like?' Riz asked, leaning down and putting his face close to mine. He grinned.

I felt sick and angry. I added him to the list. That's three of them, I thought.

'Or is that just the start?' Riz continued. 'Maybe you like the idea of her watching you, too? Maybe that's the ultimate fantasy - maybe you want us to bend you over and pin you down, fill up your arsehole the way I did hers?'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jerked my head around to it. Ethan. His dick had been completely saggy, sleeping, only a few moments ago: now it was beginning to stir. 'I could go for that,' he said. 'I think he'd love to have his mouth fucked at the same time.'

I strained at the ropes, anger and confusion and panic racing through my brain at the same time. I wondered if this was how it had been for Megan - how had she coped? My eyes spun wildly around all of them.

Mehdi grinned and took a step forward. He reached out a hand and held my chin. 'Maybe you're right, maybe that's what he wants,' he said. 'Maybe one of you should suck his dick, get him hard.'

Vince didn't seem interested and took a step away. Nicky did too. But the others - Mehdi, Ethan, Riz, and the one whose name I still didn't know --

Mr Green!

- crowded around and peered down at me.

Deciding if they were going to rape me, my brain thought crazily. This couldn't be happening. My mind raged, my heart thumped in my chest, adrenaline surged through all my systems...but still there was no weakness in the ropes. Images flashed through my brain: scenes from Deliverance, Pulp Fiction... Mental thoughts came to me of what it might be like to have a hard, hot dick thrust into my mouth, of how much it might hurt when one of them thrusted into my arse.

I had read that the male G-spot was located up there, somewhere. Would I end up enjoying this, the same way Megan had? Would my mind be raging at them, but at the same time my knees weak and shivering, my dick hard?

I couldn't bear the thought. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes.

And then suddenly Megan appeared in the middle of the group. Her tiny, white, naked frame should have been completely overwhelmed by them, but she began pushing them backwards, one at a time.

'Stegosaurus!' she barked at them. 'Stegosaurus! Stegosaurus! Stegosaurus!'

They backed away with their hands held up, as if this was some kind of magic chant with the power to hurt them.

My addled brain tried to process what was happening. Stegosaurus?

'It's cool, it's cool,' Riz said calmly. 'Just wasn't sure how far you wanted to take this.'

The four of them lost interest and turned away. I looked gratefully at Megan: my saviour. My heart hammered in my chest, and now I found that all the saliva in my mouth had dried up. All the moisture there had evaporated. I swallowed hard. 'Stegosaurus?' I managed to ask.

'It's the safe word,' Megan said to me, off-hand. She looked around at the naked guys warily, as if they might jump on her - or me - if she wasn't vigilant. 'Come on, fun's over now.'

'Yes, yes,' Mehdi said. 'Don't worry. I hope you enjoyed it.'

'Get dressed and go,' she said, her voice like steel. 'I won't untie him until you're well out of the area, don't worry.'

Riz looked down at me. I fumed silently. 'Probably a good idea,' he said, and reached down for his clothes.

The rest of them followed suit, quickly throwing on their clothes. Megan, still naked, stood proudly in front of me the whole time, as if she was prepared to fight them off if they decided to get rowdy again. My protector. My heroine.

But they didn't. They were all fully-dressed in just a few minutes, and filed out of the room one at a time.

Mehdi was the last to go. 'That was a lot of fun,' he said. 'Make sure you let me know if you ever want to do something like that again.' Then he disappeared, the door closing behind him with a heavy click.

My brain whizzed, trying to make sense of everything.

Megan went to the door and locked it, then came back over to the bed. She sat on it and looked at me evenly, her eyes fixed on mine, never wavering. 'I told them I'd give them five minutes, just in case,' she explained.

I nodded dumbly.

We sat there in silence, my mind working somehow even harder than it had been before. I thought over the events of the evening - how Mehdi had been almost exactly as rough with her as she liked; how he had pulled the knife out and shown it to her but had never let the blade get too close; how he had slapped her with an open palm where another, more ruthless attacker may have opted to use a fist instead. Or how the other five had been with her: Riz had taken her up the arse, but Mehdi, with his huge dick, hadn't even considered it.

And then I thought back further, before tonight, to some of the conversations I'd had with her. The frank, unashamed discussions about sex, about how she was willing to try almost anything. The way she had scoffed at the idea we might not be able to find a guy who'd be willing to have sex with her with me watching. And even before that, when I'd expressed surprise at the fact her other boyfriends had let her go.

Maybe I was too much for them... The words echoed around my head now.

Megan watched me, calmly ticking away the seconds. When the five minutes were done, she stood up - My God, she's beautiful, I thought, eyeing her naked body - and came over to me, bending over to untie the ropes. Once the key knots were untied, I shook the ropes away and stood up. I checked under my shirt and saw that I had some pretty severe red marks around the top of the arms.

'Are you okay?' she asked.

I nodded. 'Are you?'

'Yes,' she said simply. She gathered up her clothes and dressed quickly. 'Let's go.'

We hurried out of the hotel, walked down the main road to our own.

'Going home?' I asked, and she nodded.

I hadn't had too much to drink really, and everything that had happened over the last few hours had definitely sobered me up. I climbed into the driver's seat and Megan into the seat beside.

I started up the car and left the car park. Within a couple of minutes, I was on the main motorway. Megan still hadn't said a word. She had hardly spoken since it had all finished. She knew I was processing what had happened, was letting me figure it all out on my own.

'So "stegosaurus" was the real safe word,' I said to her. '"Avocado" was a fake.' My brain began to pound in my skull as my mind worked through the ramifications of everything that happened.

'Yes,' she said. '"Avocado" was just for you.'

Just for me, my brain echoed.

'It wasn't rape,' I continued.

'No.'

She offered no further explanation. I drove in silence for a few minutes.

'So how do you know those guys?'

'I know Mehdi -- he and I used to fool around a bit, years ago. He was in acting school then. The others are friends of his.'

'You never met the other guys?'

'Yes. I met them once before tonight.'

'Did you do anything like that?'

She flashed her eyes angrily at me. 'No. I met them so we could run through what was going to happen. We just talked.'

'Okay.'

I continued driving in the darkness, the motorway whooshing past. A claustrophobic, cloying pressure had begun to build in my head. I could almost hear a ticking somewhere, like a countdown. I didn't know what Megan wanted from me, what I was supposed to say or do.

'So you organised the whole thing...for me?'

'For us,' she corrected. 'It's not like I didn't enjoy myself. I must have come seven or eight times tonight.'

The ticking continued in the back of my brain, so loud that I wondered if she could hear it.

Something else occurred to me suddenly, the realisation hitting like a slap in the face. 'No condoms,' I blurted, unable to form any kind of sentence in my mind or even figure out exactly what question I wanted to ask.

JoHoly
JoHoly
60 Followers