Avocado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I thought so. I felt you come.'

'Yes.'

Gently, he stroked her hair now. 'So is it all over now? Do you want me to leave?'

There was a longer response, this time muffled so much that I couldn't make out any of it.

Mehdi grinned wide and looked at me. 'I don't think your boyfriend heard that. Answer clearly this time: do you want me to stay?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want to be fucked again?'

'Yes.'

'I want you to look at your boyfriend and tell him you haven't finished and you want to be fucked again.'

A pause. Then she lifted her head to meet my eyes. 'I'm horny,' she said. 'I want to be fucked.'

I stared back at her. I was sure she was just saying this, going along with it because of his threats, but at the same time I wondered... She'd said that as if it was true, but also as if she was embarrassed about it, or concerned she might hurt me. Plus, she'd had the opportunity to run a few moments ago and she hadn't taken it.

A phone pinged. Mehdi walked over to his clothes - where he had stored the knife - and pulled out his phone. He looked at the message and tapped a reply, then put it down and looked back over at Megan. He grinned.

'I knew you were a slut, and I knew you'd love this.'

She looked back at him. No response.

'I also knew I wouldn't be enough for you - even my big dick isn't enough to satisfy a cock-hungry slut like you. That's why I invited the rest of the guys over. They'll be here in a few minutes.'

'Nooooooooo,' I heard myself say. It was a deep, guttural sounds, rumbling from deep within.

Megan dropped her head again, face first onto the bedspread, beaten.

'You can't!' I said. I made frenzied movements in my restraints, knowing I wasn't making any progress with loosening them but enjoying the feel of the burn on my chest and across my arms. 'I'll shout for help. I don't care what you do to me. You won't get away with it.'

My voice rose as I spoke, but Mehdi was quick to take action. He bounded forward and grabbed Megan by the hair, lifting her head up so that she was looking at me again, helpless. In his other hand, he held that knife again, which had appeared out of nowhere like he was a magician. He looked at me with vicious eyes.

That was enough for me to regain my composure. I spat one final sentence at him: 'You fucking scum.' Then stayed quiet and stared.

He waited a few seconds. 'That's better. You two listen to what I'm about to say, and understand it. The rest of the guys are on their way now. They know you're both here. I've told them Megen is a slut who's desperate for as many cocks as she can get, and that her husband is a twisted pervert who likes to be tied up and watch her going at it. Which is all true, to be fair,' he added, a commentary to the situation. 'Anyway, they're here and they're expecting Megan to be a willing participant. In fact, I've told them it was your idea and you're absolutely gagging for it. Young Nicky's never had a woman before, so he's especially excited. Let's not ruin it for them.'

'I'll tell them,' I said.

He grimaced and let go of Megan's hair, focusing his attention on me. 'That's not a good idea at all,' he said. 'They'll still fuck her, you can trust me on that. You don't know my friends - the way she was teasing, they'd have been happy to follow you both back home the club so they could have a piece of her. Right now, they're happy to know she's game to take them all on - I'm not sure what they'd do if they found out they might get in trouble afterwards.'

He's saying they'll kill her. Kill both of us.

He looked around at Megan again. 'You make them think you're just a dirty little cum-hungry slut and everything will be okay.' He reached a hand out and cupped one of her breasts, then moved it lower so that it was between her legs. He raised an eyebrow and smiled. 'Somehow, I don't think this will be too difficult for you.' He motioned towards the bathroom and told her that she could go clean herself up before her guests arrived.

She scuttled to the bathroom obediently.

Once the door was closed behind her, Mehdi looked at me. 'She is a very fine lady,' he said, speaking low so that she wouldn't hear. He lifted his hand - the one that had just been in her pussy - up to his nose and sniffed. A satisfied look spread across his face. 'She's dripping wet. She wants this, she really does, even if she's pretending she doesn't. I don't think you should ruin it for her.'

I glared at him.

Then there was a light rap at the door. 'They're here!' he exclaimed, like an excited child. He quickly jumped over to his pile of clothes and slipped on his boxer shorts. He hid the knife in there again.

Megan came back into the bedroom, looking sheepishly at me and then at Mehdi.

'Are you ready?' he asked her.

She nodded and walked over to the bed and sat on it. She picked up a pillow and hugged it to her, covering her breasts; then folded her legs so that her pussy was covered too.

Mehdi opened the door and his friends filed in. All five of them, still in their bright shirts: blue, pink, green, red, and then yellow. They came in, trading fist-bumps and handshakes with him as they entered. As each of them glanced over at the bed and saw Megan sitting naked upon it, their eyes became fixed on her.

'Damn!' the guy in blue said. 'You were actually telling the truth! I think we all expected this to be some silly joke.'

'She's even more beautiful than she was in the club,' the guy in yellow said. This was clearly Young Nicky, the virgin - he seemed a lot younger than the rest of them, eighteen maybe; while the others seemed to be approaching thirty at least.

Incredulously, Megan looked over at Nicky and blushed.

'This must be the husband,' the guy in pink said, turning their collective attention towards me.

I felt a flush swarm over my face, anger rather than embarrassment. I could feel a deep growl start low in my chest and readied a vicious retort. Then Mehdi's head appeared behind them, a big toothy grin on his face, and I swallowed the anger. I looked down at my lap, said nothing.

'Yeah, damn bro! You gonna watch us rip that pussy up good!' Mr Green said.

Finally, I looked up. The guy in blue began to strip off his clothes, and the others followed his lead, doing the same.

Mr Blue was the oldest of them, mid-forties, but fit and trim. He was noticeably shorter than the rest of them. I remembered him from the club. I remember looking at the group and thinking they looked somehow dangerous, and this guy had looked the most dangerous, with his hard little face and beady eyes. I didn't change my opinion looking at him now in the light. There was something about him that seemed ruthless. Even when he was stripped off completely, with his hard little - okay, average - prick poking out in front of him, he still seemed intimidating.

Mr Pink stood beside him, his shirt half-off. Much taller, there was something graceful about the way he moved his clothes. He stood there naked, looking at her, itching to get going - but not hard yet. Again, I guessed roughly average.

'Hey Riz, you gonna stay dressed?' the first guy - the leader, Mr Blue - asked the next in line, wearing the Red. Riz had a jagged scar down one side of his face. He looked back and smiled unevenly, slowly, as if to show he wasn't scared, didn't have to take orders. But he began undo the buttons on his shirt anyway.

The next guy, Mr Green, stripped off quickly and stood, ready for action, in a few seconds. He wasn't playing this as cool as the the other two - his dick was already rock solid. Also average.

Finally, it was Young Nicky, wearing yellow. He stripped off quickly. Predictably, his dick was already hard ready for action. He was pretty big, maybe nine inches.

Mr Blue stepped towards her first. Even without the shirts, I'd be able to differentiate them. Every detail was burned into my mind.

'You go, Vince!' Mehdi said. 'She's good.'

I looked around at them. A couple of them had me worried: Vince was one of these. He was the leader. The others would follow his tempo. If he was mean, or overly rough, or decided to bash her around, so would the others. Then there was Riz - something about him looked mean, and it wasn't the scar. He looked as though he had something to prove. And of course, Nicky: wide-eyed, inexperienced kid - I figured that made him more likely to lose control, get out of hand.

Megan bit her lip nervously as Vince approached.

He reached out and took her arms and pulled her forward so that she was on all fours. His hand caressed her face and then moved down, groping her breast, his fingers tracing around the nipple. He moved around to one side and slapped her buttocks lightly with his other hand.

His fingers traced across her smooth rump, working down until he found what he was looking for - her pussy. Vince slipped a finger into her and she shivered. 'You're absolutely soaked!' he said. 'I don't think I've ever known a woman to be as wet as this.'

He manoeuvred around the bed so that he was behind her. He took hold of his dick and pressed it to her pussy lips. 'No need for any warm up,' he said, addressing the room.

He plunged into her.

Megan jolted forward and grunted. She began to rock back and forth, her eyelids half-closed.

Vince rocked with her. His hands smoothed across her buttocks, her hips, her back; occasionally he would reach forward so that he could grope her tits. 'Oh yeah, tight!' he moaned.

The rest of the group watched, their faces serious, their dicks stirring.

In spite of the situation, in spite of the turmoil I couldn't even begin to imagine Megan must be feeling, and in spite of the fact I'd had an explosive orgasm only moments before, I felt my own dick stiffening.

This can't be happening, I thought to myself. I couldn't let my body react like this. No doubt it was the last thing on her mind right now, but I hoped Megan wouldn't notice. How would she feel if she saw me getting hard as I watched her being violated?

'Nicky, come over here!' Vince called, and the young lad at the back of the group stepped forward. His cock was rock hard, standing to attention. Vince reached forward and grabbed a handful of Megan's hair and pulled her head back. 'You like sucking cock?' he asked her.

'Mmmmmm,' she said. 'I love it.'

'Are you good at it?'

Now Megan's eyes narrowed at him. 'I'm the best.'

Vince laughed and let go of her hair, tossing her back into her position on all fours. 'Well in that case, meet Nicky. Nicky's never been with a woman before, never even had his dick sucked. Why don't we start him off with the best blowjob he'll ever have.'

Megan focused her eyes at Nicky, who stood in front of her now. She reached out for him and he stepped forward. She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it gently, enjoying its size, its dark pigment. Still being fucked by Vince, but hardly noticing now, she pulled Nicky's dick towards her and opened her mouth. She swallowed it deep the first time, then began to work on it with her tongue - licking, pressing, twirling. Nicky's eyes alternated between opening wide and shutting tightly. He looked like a man experiencing ecstasy for the first time.

'Get on the bed,' Vince said to Nicky. 'Get comfortable. I'm sure it won't be long, but you want to be relaxed for the first time. I'll even stop fucking her so she can concentrate on what she's doing.'

Vince withdraw from her and fell backwards on the bed.

Megan pulled Nicky's dick out of her mouth and then motioned for him to get on the bed. He lay down exactly where she suggested, positioning himself so that they were face to face. Megan leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Not just a peck, either: a deep, passionate kiss.

I heard myself gasp.

Then she pulled away and kissed his neck, his pecs, working her way down his body. By the time she reached his navel, he was panting and gasping, desperate for her.

She looked up at him and smiled, then back to her target - his stiff cock. She took it in her hand and kissed along the shaft, then the tip, then worked down so that she was kissing and licking his balls.

Nicky moaned.

Megan put the head of his dick in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. He placed his hands on the back of her head gently. She continued bobbing for a few minutes, one hand playing with his balls at the same time.

'I'm gonna come!' Nicky warned, and Megan pulled away from him and jerked him to a climax. His cum spurted and landed on his stomach and abs. She smiled at him and grinned. 'Thank you so much,' he said breathlessly. He looked up at he like a smitten teenager who'd fallen in love for the first time - maybe that's exactly what he was. 'That was amazing, Miss...' He left a gap for her to fill in her name.

'She doesn't have a name,' Mehdi said suddenly, standing up from where he'd been watching. 'I call her slut. You should all call her the same, or some variation: slag, whore, dog, bitch, pig, cum-bucket - whatever you can think of and whatever you think suits her best.'

Nicky looked back at him uncertainly.

'It's what she likes,' Mehdi explained. 'It turns her on.' He reached a hand down and took hold of her chin, lifting so that she was looking up at him. 'Doesn't it, slut?'

She nodded eagerly, not even pausing to consider how demeaning this all was for her, how much it must turn her stomach to not be able to argue with him about it. But he had warned her about this before it had started, and she was making sure they all believed this was of her own free will.

Mehdi helped Nicky off the bed and told him to go clean himself up. 'I think this bitch deserves to have someone eat her pussy,' he said. The two nondescript guys - Mr Green and Mr Pink - stepped forward, offering their services.

Megan flopped onto her back, and Mehdi directed one of them to her pussy and the other to her breasts. 'I want her to come next - before any of us.'

The two guys went at their task diligently, not rushing, making sure they did it properly.

Vince sat back on the bed and watched, his dick rubbery-hard, a smile on his face.

Riz, the guy with the scar down the side of his face, watched them all. His dick was still soft.

Megan wrapped her legs tightly around Mr Green's head, clutching him tightly into her. He didn't at all seem to mind - just buried his face into her and continued his task. She began to groan softly.

The guy at her tits shifted and dangled his dick over her face. She devoured it ravenously, taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. After a few minutes this, he pulled away quickly and danced a couple of steps away from her. He was perilously close to coming. He put his hands on his knees and breathed deep.

Meanwhile, an orgasm ripped through Megan's body. She screwed up her face. Her hands reached down and held onto Mr Green's head, and she began to buck on his face. Her groans suddenly became elongated and loudened -- a long, deep moan.

When she was done, she relinquished her grip and he emerged from where he'd been buried between her legs. There was a huge, proud grin on his face. 'What next?' he asked.

Mehdi opened his mouth to say something but was cut short as Megan suddenly looked up at them and ordered: 'Fuck me. Someone fuck me.'

Vince suddenly jolted into action from where he was sitting on the bed. His cock was solid again now. 'Get on your knees and I'll fuck you,' he said.

She flipped over into the position he'd ordered raising her pussy in the air towards him. He grinned and took hold of her, feeling the heat there. He lined up his dick and sunk it into her. Megan groaned. She looked like she was ready to come again.

Mr Green side-stepped around the bed so that he was in front of her. Megan looked up at him, saw his hard dick, and opened her mouth expectantly.

For the next five minutes or so, the two of them spit-roasted her. They found a good rhythm and rocked back and forth. The only sound was the slight squelching of her pussy being pounded, the slap-slap of balls swinging against her, the gentle sucking as she tried to swallow as much cock as possible. The rest of us watched silently.

My dick had already re-hardened, and watching this was too much. Again, I felt myself tip over the edge. My dick spurted and hot, sticky come once again filled the inside of my pants. I was disgusted with myself - but not disgusted enough that I could look away from what was happening to her.

'I'm going to cum in you,' Vince said, gripping her hips. He plunged deep and emptied his load into her pussy, holding her tightly to him as he did.

As Vince pulled away from her, Mr Green looked at her pussy, getting ready to take over.

'My turn now,' Riz said. His dick had begun to stir. 'I'm going to fuck her mouth.'

Mr Green stepped away. I thought he might go around the other side and fuck her, but clearly she belonged to Riz now.

She looked up at him defiantly, showing no fear. As he directed his dick towards her, she opened her mouth and took it inside her. He wasn't massive, maybe seven inches, and she took him easily. He pressed forward as far as he could and she didn't flinch or gag. He reached out and put his hands on the back of her head and then thrust into her, pulling her towards him at the same time. He did it again and again and she took it each time, never choking, never complaining. He began to pound away at her mouth exactly as if it was her pussy, pressing himself as deep as he could. He grunted with each thrust.

He kept this up for a few minutes and then let go of her and stepped away. A string of saliva dropped between his cock and her mouth. Her eyes were wide and watered slightly.

'On your back,' he ordered. 'Put your head over the edge of the bed.'

She was a little puzzled, but she flipped over, moving so that her head dropped over the edge of the bed. He had to squat so that his dick could reach, but he fed his rod into her mouth. Her throat bulged. Again, he began to pound away aggressively at her; and again, she took the whole thing without a single complaint.

'Okay,' he said, smiling at her, impressed. 'Good. Now on your back as normal.'

She twisted around so that she was flat on the bed again, this time only her legs dangling over the edge. Riz stepped climbed onto the bed. He groped hungrily at her breasts, smiled, then placed his knees either side of her shoulders. He straddled her that way, almost as if he was sitting on her chest.

'Now let's see what you've got,' he said and leaned forward over her face, lowering himself into her. Again, she took his whole length.

Riz began to fuck her mouth, deeper, grinding into her throat. Her head tried to pull away reflexively, but the bed stopped her from going too far. A loud squelching sound started at the back of her throat. He reached down and gripped her hair, holding her still, and began to pound into her.

There was a rough sound as she gagged. Riz began to pull away from her-

But she grabbed his buttocks and pulled him back down towards her, encouraging him again - deeper, deeper, harder, harder. He obliged and began pounding again.

'Yes, you're good. Take it. Take it.' His voice had become a deep growl.

The pace of his pounding increased as he neared his climax. 'Take it, you whore. Take it. Here it comes. I'm gonna spunk down your fucking throat...you...cunnnnnnnnnt!' And on that word, he finally let go, bucking and thrashing on top of her. She writhed and wriggled under him as he pressed one last time, emptying himself into her mouth. But she did not gag, would not let him pull away.

When he finally rolled away from her, I could see that tears had been streaming out of her eyes and down her face. A surge of anger ripped through me and I jolted forwards. The ties didn't budge. 'You animal!' I said.