Avocado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mehdi laughed and raised an eyebrow. 'Safe word? Avocado?' He saw we were serious and nodded at us. 'Fine. That works. And what about you? You're just going to sit in the corner and watch?'

I grimaced. 'Well that's what we'd hoped.' I could feel my hard-on straining at the front of my jeans. 'But I don't think I'll be able to keep myself under control once you get started.'

Megan laughed. 'Yeah, unless you have something to tie him up with anyway.'

Mehdi made a clicking sound with his tongue and pointed in the air. He threw the door open and bounced out of the car. 'Yes!' he said. 'I have some rope in the boot.'

I looked at Megan and she stared back at me, no doubt thinking the same thing. Somehow, we had managed to get ourselves involved with a guy who went clubbing with a gang of friends, didn't drink at all, and kept rope in the boot of his car. He also happened to be built like a heavyweight, so if there was any kind of argument I was unlikely to come out on top.

I reached out and took hold of the door handle, sure for a second that I was going to find that the child locks were engaged and the two of us were stuck in the backseat, but it gave and the door opened with a click. I jumped out and went around to the boot, where Mehdi was fishing around. I approached carefully.

And realised what he was talking about. I let out a long breath, not realising I'd been holding it. I almost laughed, relieved.

Skipping rope. That's what he meant. He had a whole bundle of them - some worn, some brand new and coiled and wrapped in cellophane. There were some weights in there too, a few medicine balls, some pads and some boxing gloves. He was obviously - and it really was obvious, looking at the way his muscles rippled beneath his shirt - some kind of fitness instructor or boxing trainer.

Megan had climbed out of the car the other side and had approached just as warily. She caught my eye and stifled a giggle, both of us clearly relieved. 'I actually think the rope's a good idea,' she said.

I shrugged. Why not? I thought. Let's do it properly.

#

Mehdi led us to his room. The first thing he did was offer us a drink, but we both declined. Too nervous.

The room was basic - a huge double bed, en-suite, a working desk, and a chair. Mehdi pulled the chair around to one side of the bed, pushing it up against the wall. I sat on it. I was a good five or six feet away from the bed. Mehdi began to unravel skipping ropes and laid them out on the floor.

'Don't do it too tight,' I said, almost croaking my mouth was so dry. 'Just enough to keep me pinned down, not enough to cut off the circulation.'

He nodded.

I put my arms around the back of the chair and he began to wrap the ropes around me. I didn't think this was really going to work - if I really wanted to get out, I'd be able to - but that was fine by me. If I got completely overwhelmed, I could just shake off the ropes and jump into the action.

After five minutes or so, placing and securing ropes in different places - first putting my wrists together, then my ankles, then securing the wrists and ankles together, then my legs to the seat, then my torso to the back of the chair, then another rope that seemed to weave in and out and tighten everything together - Mehdi stepped back to admire his work.

'That ok?'

It seemed loose and comfortable enough. I shifted my arms and the ropes gripped harder, biting into me. I tried to move my leg but found it was stuck firmly in place. This was pretty good, secure. I nodded.

Mehdi turned around to Megan now, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking bored.

'I hope you're going to show as much attention to me as you did to those ropes,' she said sullenly.

He grinned at her. 'Oh yes. We're only just at the beginning.'

She smiled at that and stood up to him, leaving her purse on the bed. She leaned forward and reached out and put her arms around his neck. She planted a little kiss on his nose.

I felt my cock twitch.

Mehdi leaned in and kissed her deeply. His arms wrapped around her. His hands plunged down the fabric on the back of her dress and took told of her buttocks.

Megan moaned and leaned into him, ferociously returning the kiss. Her hips swayed slightly, grinding into him. Her hands roamed across his shirt, found his top button and unfastened it, then to the next one and did that too.

Within a minute, all of his buttons were open, and she peeled the shirt away from his body. He was exactly as firm as he'd seemed - his pecs bulging, his arms huge throbbing cords of muscle. Megan kissed his neck and then across his chest, her blond hair a sharp contrast to his dark skin.

My cock had hardened fully in my jeans. I strained at the ropes and they bit into my arms, thighs, and chest. This was going to be a long, painful night; my only solace the thought of the relief I'd get when I was finally released.

Mehdi pushed her down into a sitting position on the bed.

She gazed up at him as he removed the shirt completely.

He sat down beside her and kissed her again. His right hand planted itself on her thigh and began to creep upwards. She shifted and widened her legs, allowing access.

I goggled - from where I was sitting, I could see right up her dress.

'Hmmm, no underwear,' Mehdi said approvingly as his fingers explored. 'That's good.'

Megan gasped and threw her head back .

Mehdi leaned forwards and kissed her neck. Slowly, he lowered her backwards until she was laying flat on her back. Her knees were up and wide, and now the dress had hitched up around her waist, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Mehdi took a moment to take a look at the treasure he had uncovered. He drew in breath as he looked at her perfect little pussy, shaved completely bald. Then his fingers began to work at her opening. Two, three, four of them began to move in and out of her pussy, slick with her juices, then stopped and fiddled with her clit.

She let out a long, deep moan.

After a few minutes of this, Mehdi stood up and yanked down his trousers and his underwear, standing in front of her completely naked now. As Megan had already guessed, his dick was huge - 10 inches at least, I thought. And thick.

I looked at it disbelievingly; from her position on her back, Megan's eyes fixed on it. She licked her lips.

'You like it?' Mehdi asked, gently jerking it.

Megan nodded. 'I want it.'

'Oh, you'll get it. This dick is going to tear you up, baby. And that's just the warm up.' He reached out and took hold of her leg, pulling her towards him on her back.

Megan panted and widened her legs, then saw that Mehdi really did plan to stick it in her. 'Don't forget a condom,' she said quickly.

Mehdi's brow furrowed. 'No condom,' he said. 'Mehdi doesn't use them.'

Megan jerked her leg out of his grip. She fought against the cloud of horniness that had taken over her brain. 'No, no,' she said. 'You have to use a condom, that's one of the rules. I thought that was obvious.'

Mehdi leaned down and kissed her. He said: 'I'm clean, don't worry baby. It's much better for us both this way.'

Megan shifted upright, a stern look on her face. 'No.'

'Look, tonight you are my slut and you will do what you are told.'

'No.' Megan's eyes were stony. The fog of horniness had lifted from her entirely now, and I wondered if Mehdi had just ruined everything. He should have known he would have to use a condom, and he really shouldn't have called her a slut.

Mehdi didn't say anything; just grunted. He reached forward and pushed her down again, roughly this time.

'Avocado!' Megan snapped.

He flinched. I don't think he expected that. Mehdi had probably thought this was all part of the game. But he had gone too far and it was all over now.

My hard-on had wilted and the inflamed passion I'd felt was replaced with disappointment.

Once again, Megan pulled herself upright - this time to set him straight and to put an end to this business once and for all.

Whappp!

Mehdi's hand flew in a forceful arc, slapping her across the cheek. She sprawled backwards onto the bed. 'Fuck your safe word,' he growled.

I strained against the ropes holding me. At least it hadn't been the hand covered in rings, I thought crazily.

Megan's eyes bulged. She opened her mouth to say something-

Thwack!

Mehdi's hand came back the other way, back-handed his time, striking the other cheek. The blow was powerful enough that it tossed Megan over onto her other side. She let out a yelp.

Mehdi dropped to the floor and began to rummage at his trousers.

I rocked backwards and forwards in my restraints, trying to loosen them.

Megan hitched in a deep breath, getting ready to scream.

Then suddenly Mehdi was leaning over her. He was holding a small knife in front of him. He didn't say anything - didn't need to.

Megan sucked in her breath and held it, her eyes wide and her mouth open. Her cheeks were flushed to a deep red colour, darkened by the double slap she had just received.

I stopped rocking and stared - how could it have gone so wrong so quickly?

'Don't fucking touch her,' I said, breathing slowly. If he hurt her, I was suddenly sure superhuman strength would flow through my muscles and I really would be able to burst out of these ties.

He glanced around at me and grinned, his gold tooth winking at me. 'Oh, I'm definitely going to touch her. Tonight, she is my slut.' He turned back to Megan, reached out a hand and took her by the back of the head, and pulled her close to him. He held the knife in front of her face. 'Here's the deal: you wanted me to fuck you, and that's what I'm going to do.'

She nodded slowly, holding her breath.

Mehdi looked around at me: 'And you wanted to watch, so that's what you're going to do. No one is going to get hurt, not if everyone behaves.' He lowered his forehead towards me and the smile vanished off his face. 'I wouldn't even try to get out of those ropes. I'm going to look at you while I fuck her. If I think you're getting loose, I'll cut her.'

'Same for you,' he continued, turning to Megan this time. 'If you want to run, or you don't want to go along with the game - it's him I'll cut. While you run off to get help, I'll start by cutting his ears off.'

She nodded slowly.

Run Megan! I thought. Just get out of here. I'll take whatever consequences.

But it was clear she wasn't going to.

Mehdi stood up and stretched, limbering up. He picked up his clothes off the floor and took them over to the desk, folding them. He placed his knife in there somewhere - I wondered if there was any chance Megan would be able to find a moment to get away from him and get to it.

Too dangerous, I thought. He was quick. And strong. So strong, I thought, looking at the muscles rippling through his body. Even if she was quick enough to get to the folded clothes and find it, she would never be able to deal him any damage. He would tear her apart if she tried anything like that.

Mehdi turned and smiled wide. 'This is going to be fun!' he said.

Megan glanced up at him, a glum, defeated look on her face.

'Stand up,' Medhi said to her. 'I want you take that dress off. I want to see the rest of your body.'

She manoeuvred to the edge of the bed and stood up, pulling down her skirt to cover her decency - at least for a moment, anyway. Looking over at him as she did so, she reached behind her back and unzipped herself, loosening the dress first, then dropping it to the floor and stepping out of it, her naked body presented to us.

She was beautiful, perfectly proportioned, her boobs just the right size. Her body was sculpted, slender and voluptuous at the same time. Her blond hair hung down at her shoulders.

I remembered the first time I had seen her naked, just like this. My heart had raced and my breath caught in my throat. It had been a perfect moment, and what had followed - the closeness, the intimacy - had been one of the best, purest moments of my life.

I looked over at Mehdi, leering at her. 'Don't do this,' I said suddenly. 'This has got out of hand - just let us out of here and we'll go home and we can forget all about it.'

He sighed like a frustrated parent, then took two steps towards me. His fists clenched and unclenched.

'Please,' I begged. Tears probed at the corners of my eyes. My heart burned; I swallowed a solid lump of emotion. 'Please don't do this.'

He leaned down so that his face was level with mine. 'You asked for this. I suggest you keep your mouth shut now.'

Then he turned back to Megan, who was perched on the edge of the bed now. Her cheeks were still a dark red colour, stained by his hand. Her eyes were wide and moist and looked at me gratefully. She was beautiful. I couldn't work out if she looked like an angel sitting on the edge of the bed like that, or a pornstar. Or something in between.

'Yesssss,' Mehdi said. He licked his lips deliciously. He stepped close to her, reached out a hand, and took hold of her chin. He turned her face towards his. 'I saw the way you looked at it. You like my dick, don't you?'

'Yes,' she said immediately, not looking away.

'You still want it, don't you?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me you're a slut and you want to worship my cock.'

'I want to worship your cock.'

Mehdi chuckled. 'Tell me you're a slut.'

There was a slight pause as her whole consciousness fought against it, but then she took a deep breath and said: 'Yes, I'm a slut. I'm your slut.'

A sharp pain ripped through my chest as she spoke. She had been broken.

Mehdi's fingers moved to the side of her face and gently stroked her hair. 'So now it's time to serve me, slut. Show me how you suck my dick.'

Megan reached a hand between his legs and took hold of it. It had already begun to stiffen, but hadn't reached its full potential yet. Megan leaned forward, opened her mouth, and placed the head of his dick onto her tongue. She closed her mouth around it gently, taking the first few inches inside her.

I immediately felt my own cock hardening and looked away, ashamed.

If only I had been able to shut off my ears as well.

Thirty seconds later, I heard Mehdi grunt. I turned to look at them. He was sat there, one hand on the back of her head, as she leaned across him and bobbed her head up and down, swallowing all of him with each bob. Her hand, which she had previously used to gently jerk him, was cupping his balls.

Mehdi leaned back slightly. His eyes were half-closed as he felt the ecstasy take over him. One hand reached out and groped her breasts as she worked away at him.

After a few minutes of this, Mehdi grunted and pushed her away. He stood up and positioned himself directly in front of her. His cock throbbed. She reached out and pulled him towards her, burying it deep into her mouth. Her hands reached out and gripped his buttocks, pulling him towards her. She looked like a woman possessed, swallowing as much of him as she could. Her legs were wide open.

Mehdi put both hands onto the back of her head and held tight. He began to thrust back and forth. His balls slapped her chin.

'You like that, slut?' he asked, grimacing and pushing as deep into her face as he could manage.

She nodded and made a satisfied 'Mmmmmmm' sound.

'You can play with yourself if you want.'

Immediately, one of her hands snaked around from holding his bum and plunged towards her pussy, first strumming the clit and then burying her fingers into it. She moaned, then redoubled her efforts on his cock.

He thrust into her a dozen more times, each time pressing himself deeper and deeper into her. Her eyes and her throat bulged. Her hand continued to work at her pussy, moving faster and faster.

Finally, he pulled away from her. She looked almost disappointed as he pulled his dick out of her reach. 'Get on all fours,' he ordered.

She turned around and did as she was told, leaning forward on her elbows and presenting her pussy to him. He touched it, plunging first one finger and then all four into it. She moaned.

'You're soaked,' he said, sounding impressed. No more build-up: he stepped forward and ploughed into her, thrusting his enormous dick into her in one smooth motion.

Megan gasped and rocked forward. Mehdi's hands held onto her hips to prevent her from escaping. He pressed into her once, twice, three times. She groaned. I couldn't see much - just his smooth black backside as he pushed into her.

'Wait wait,' he said. 'Turn around. I want you to look at your boyfriend while you're being fucked.'

And so he turned her around and moved around to the opposite side of the bed. She looked up and met my eyes, but only briefly, then looked away. It'll be okay, I wanted to tell her. This will be over soon.

He buried himself into her again and began thrusting. She shut her eyes and rocked with him. She made little gasps, which seemed to increase in volume with each thrust. Her face reddened to an even darker shade.

She's enjoying it, I thought. She doesn't want to, but she is.

My cock throbbed at the thought. I wanted to burst out of the ropes so that I could punch his lights out; my dick wanted me to do it so that I could take her for myself.

'I'm going to come,' Mehdi said suddenly.

Megan bit her lip and thrust herself back at him. Her breathing became deeper, longer. I knew she had come. Usually she would scream, but she held back: I wasn't sure if she was trying to hide it from me or from him.

Studying Megan's face as she was overcome by intense pleasure, I suddenly felt myself overcome by it too. I knew I was going to come only a second or so before it actually happened; there was nothing I could do to stop it, or slow the process. I didn't even realise it could happen without being touched. I let out a low, disbelieving grunt as my cock spurted into my underwear.

And now it was Mehdi's turn. 'Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh.' He gripped Megan's shoulders and pushed into her one last time, long and deep. He bucked as he squeezed every last drop into her.

Then he let go and she dropped, face first, onto the bed, quivering. She craned her neck to look at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. She looked away shamefully.

Mehdi looked over at me, his eyes wide, and said: 'She's a good fuck.' My eyes raged at him; he simply smiled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

'Now Megan,' I whispered.

She looked up at me from the bed, her eyes hazy and confused. 'Get out of here, do it now.' She looked over at the bathroom, where we could hear the taps running and the splashing of water as he freshened himself up. 'Go and get help. Don't worry about me.'

She looked longingly over at the bedroom door, considering. Then back to me. Then her face slumped back into the quilt, no fight left in her.

'Listen to me!' I hissed. 'He's got what he wants, he's got no reason to hurt me. Once he realises you've escaped, he'll pick up his stuff and get out of here as quick as he can.

Plus - what if he hasn't got what he wants yet? What if he's not finished, only just got started? Or what if, when he is finished, he decides the only way he has any chance of not going to prison is if he murders us and buries our bodies somewhere?

But Megan didn't look back at me.

The bathroom door opened and Mehdi came back into the room, still fully naked and proud. His dick had shrunk and hung between his legs. He sat down on the edge of the bed, next to her, and placed a hand on the back of her head. 'That was incredible,' he said. 'You're probably the best I've ever had. Did you enjoy it too?'

Face down on the bedspread, she answered around a mouthful of quilt. Her answer was muffled but still audible: 'Yes.'