All Comments on 'Avoiding the Storm Ch. 03-04'

by Black_Beauty904

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tuty0201tuty0201over 11 years ago

More, more more !!.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Incredible! All of the waiting was worth it! Can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would 'napoleon' ice cream ...

... be the same as 'neapolitan' ice cream?

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago
Excellent !

Excellent chapter from start to finish . How lucky is Zaira , to have all of these lovely men fighting for her hand . Can't wait to see what happens with this crazy girl Elena and crazy fellow Duncan . Update soon ! I'm hooked . : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

2 weres cant have the same mate the fates dont work that way. plus an alphas commands of dont touch her wouldnt be ignored by any were even family. so if you want to have every were with an attitude of i am gods gift to fucking then you got issues of not knowing how a pack works.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
In response to the message below...

You do realize that this story is a work of fiction? This tale is not a college thesis paper on lycanthropy and their culture.

Here's the thing about sci-fi/nonhuman/fantasy, as well as, other fiction stories: no rules apply.

So if Black_Beauty904 wants to write a story where the female protagonist has two werewolf mates, then it is possible because it is her story.

If she wants to write a story where pack members defy their alpha leader, then it is possible because it is her story and she can "make the rules" in her fantasy world.

@Black_Beauty904: Oh, you definitely left one helluva cliff-hanger! Please don't leave us fans hanging for too long! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love It!!!

I love this story. I wonder who took Z? I cannot wait for more!

headtripheadtripover 11 years ago
happy camper

I am really glad you decided to write another installment. I enjoy the tension, the unigueness, and shifting point of views of this story. Though I'm glad you found an editor I would pay closer attention to the grammar because there are still some glaring mistakes that forced me reread a few sentences for clarification. Otherwise thoroughly enjoyed all four chapters, can't wait for the next two.

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
So

Cant wait for next chapter post soon please

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

cant wait to read the next chapter hopefully soon than later!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

great update, beautiful twist and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummm

this is certainly intreresting. However, there night be too much going on here at once, and im alittle concerned that if the story is not carefully laid out, the story may be hard to follow. something to keep in mind. Other wise I look forward to seeing what is coming next and whether conrand's wild vengefull ways will be relinquished now that his found his mate?

ArieluArieluover 11 years ago
Is it Team Adrian or Team Colin? C'mon who doesn't love a bad boy!

Really enjoying reading this. Me personally I'm Team Adrian (Have a soft spot for the blondies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

Story was good, but sorry to tell you you need a different editor. There were many, many grammatical errors. No way should an editor have let that many mistakes through, or made that many mistake him/herself. Either way, unfortunately you picked the wrong person to help you. Sorry Qnightstorm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sooo looovveeee it

first i would like to say that you have a gift please continue to write this story. What i want to know is who's going to save her and what happen to eli i hope they dont take him.... secondly i totally agree with mimirose (@ mimi sorry if i missed spelled your name) who are you to tell her that 2 weres cant have the same mate its her story and I for one love it. mayb there's a reason for why she wanted to do it that way if you dont like the story then dont continue to read it... -cumonmi

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
I agree with Anon 11/13/12

This is a really good story, but you have way too many mistakes, I can say this b/c I make similar mistakes myself. Also, your tone or voice is somewhat off for several personal thoughts and conversations among the characters. some language does not fit the situation at that moment. I understand you are painting a picture of each character, but I must agree with Anon 11/9/12, you have a lot going on. I love shifter interracial romance the best, never thought to edit, but I am offering my services. I hate to see a great story not reach its potential. Please don't take this personal, I write in this same genre, and I always ask for editing and others input to make my work better.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 11 years ago
More Pleassse

Good Read. Ready for my second helping plz.

Monsterr12Monsterr12over 11 years ago
Update

Hi... I just recently fell im love with your story and I have to tell you I am HOOKED! More please.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 11 years ago
The Maestra is right......

Your story has serious potential,but there are way too many inconsistencies in language and the conversational exchanges. You really need to access a strong editor. You have a lot of things going on and you need to be able to weave all the strands together in order to have an engaging and flowing story. The things that don't jive are distracting to the reading. It throws you off like the wrong spice in a recipe. Address these issues as you write the following chapters and you'll have a hit on your hands.

The story premise is definitely a power point, but you have GOT to get another pair of eyes on it to get a tighter, smoother product for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

PLEASE FINISH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please do not leave this story unfinished

jazira55jazira55over 10 years ago
OMG!!!

MORE MORE PPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!

I'm slowly withering from the anticipation lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

This is great .I hope more is comming

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Okayyyyyyyyyyy

Where is the rest of the story?! Is there some reason why writer in here do not finish their series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you need a better editor, there are plenty of grammar and ortographic msitakes 3-I

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Wow two mates and two, make that the ppl that hate her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need editing

This story has so much potential. Zaira's language is not realistic. When she said, "I, Zaira Deja Jacobs belongs to no one..." that sounded so melo-dramatic, like an Erica Kane line from All My Children. I wish I could edit for you. Your story can be so much better. Sorry, but try another editor. Hopefully your next chapter will be better. I can't wait to read chapt 5. I like your story theme. I don't mean to sound harsh, I just want your story to be good... well it is good, but better.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

I'm in love... please more chapters, and grammar is way better. Keep it up:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Please Please !!!!!

I have been waiting and waiting for the finish. Everyone around me is catching hell.

Please for the sake of my sanity finish this. Five Stars !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlack_Beauty904@Black_Beauty904
100 Followers
I kid you not; time has not been my best friend. Honestly, I thought Avoiding the Storm would be finished by now! BUTTTTT no matter how you may plan, sometimes things may not go your way. & let

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES