All Comments on 'Awakening'

by IvHAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Entertaining and thought provoking — nice combination. First of your pieces read but will not be last. Thanks for sharing.

sl_davesl_daveover 1 year ago

Very good story. Well written and intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very interesting variation on the classic "Honey we need to talk" Lit. story theme. What's different here is that the partner doesn't even need to go stomping off into the late afternoon, evening, whatever; he's already gone. Chart a new course for sure but be careful not to end up on another sandbar. Thank you for another contribution. 5 stars.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you! 😊 Glad you liked it. There's going to be more stories from this character in the future. Hope you'll check those out as well.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@sl_dave Thank you for reading and for your feedback! I hope you'll check out some of my other work. I would love the feedback. 😊

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird Thank you again for reading and sharing your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 😊 I hope you get a chance to read some of my other stories and poems. Would love the feedback.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

An awakening, indeed!

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Paul4play Thanks for reading! 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvHAuthor@IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor, moved to New York City in 1998. She is an author, illustrator, and composer, as well as an amateur porn creator and performer. If you enjoy my work, please check out my website: https://www.ivyharlet.com Merch is available at https://theharlethouse.etsy.com Addit...