All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 03: Quickening'

by quiver1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. Very people.

Will the baby growing in Rebecca be birthed as a female manifesting the same craving that typifies Marin and Lilith? Or if the child is a male, will he be a strongly libidinous "alpha" or perhaps the opposite?

Either way, the normal behavior of "children" pretty much means that either the child or the story has to die more than a decade before the child reaches puberty, if both credibility is to be preserved and the Thought Gestapo are to be satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Really wished for more but still so good!

kees10kees10almost 3 years ago

I told you as comment in ch 02, that I would add you to the favorite list, if the story would be great.

Well Quiver1 I just added you.!

Great story, well written, and a well thought plot.

Leaves me with one question. When is the next chapter due????????????????????????????

quiver1quiver1almost 3 years agoAuthor

@kees10 thank you so much for your comments! Idk if you'll see this, but the next chapter is in the works! I took a little break from this series to keep things fresh for me, but Ch. 4 is mapped out and should be finished relatively soon ❤️

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Success, but at what cost?

An absolutely great story, very exciting and sensual. I definitely look forward to reading more chapters and more of your other stories. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquiver1@quiver1
If you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/quiver Or if you prefer, you can buy me a coffee instead! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/quiverwrites Patrons get early access to my latest stories, exclusive access to my Discord serv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES