Awakening Ch. 03: Quickening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was already moving by the time the command reached his ears. His hands mindlessly ripped the clothing from his body, freeing his aching member from his work pants. Compelled by Marin's irresistible charms, Steven nestled himself between her open legs, tearing at the bodice of her dress with unbridled passion. His efforts were rewarded as the front of her dress fell open, revealing Rebecca's leather-clad body laying on the remains of her dress, now a quilt of crimson chiffon inside the candlelit pentagram.

Steven's cock had never been so hard. Purple and engorged, it pulsed against Rebecca's belly, aching to be inside her. Marin began muttering in some language neither Rebecca nor Steven understood, almost singing. Oblivious and enmeshed in Marin's spell, Steven pushed himself inside her, thrusting in time with her chanting. His sweat poured over the dried blood on her skin, mixing with it and causing it to start to run.

Their bodies moved together, Steven's back muscles rippling as Rebecca's legs clenched around his back. He lost himself in the smell of her hair, all smoke and spice, pushing himself onto his toes so that he could delve deeper into her body. Marin guided him, pulling him in, and started to slowly build up a quivering thrum within Rebecca's sheath. Steven felt the walls of Rebecca's pussy undulating and writhing around his cock. He continued to thrust into Marin, finally overwhelmed by the sensations and releasing cascades of thick semen into his wife's fertile cunt. Marin allowed Rebecca's body to take over as her pussy spasmed and shook, milking every drop of cum from Steven's cock and steering it toward her ready womb.

Steven collapsed on top of Rebecca, utterly spent and drained. Rebecca continued to ride out the final spasms of her pussy as Marin faded back into the background, finally allowing Rebecca control of her own body again. As she lay there beneath the limp body of her barely breathing husband, she felt a heat radiate through her body as all five candles went out.

She felt a spark inside her, an ephemeral glow ignite. Rebecca's hand instinctively cradled her belly and she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was a new life growing inside her. And for the first time since her foray into that infernal ritual, her mind was exquisitely quiet.

End of Chapter 3

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments or questions, I would love to hear from you! My contact information is available in my bio.


12