All Comments on 'Awakening Miranda Pt. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your are a strong writer. It throws the story off of its stride for you to use a weaker writer's crutch of using male as a noun instead of an adjective. Certainly, it is a correct usage, and you use it intentionally to indicate the person is not a man even though he has parts. It is so commonly used in purple prose riddled cliché fests that it is now tainted as a noun. This story has miles to go and many men to correct. Please go lightly on 'the male this' and 'the male that.' Unfortunately, that forces you back to how to label them beyond the equally clichéd sissification terms. You're good enough; you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Too damn convoluted to be enjoyable

Sputnik57Sputnik57almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks folks...

...I'll try to improve on my English on the one hand, and cut to the chase on the other!

Apologies if my style is flawed and my grammar incorrect - just trying hard to get my point over - hope this doesn't spoil it for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always enjoyable.

Thanks for continuing to write. Your stories are always so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I'm so turned on. Give me another orgasm from this yummy story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES