All Comments on 'Awakening Miranda Pt. 04'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Why the silly mistakes?

I’ve read the majority of your stories and I enjoy them which is why I keep coming back for more. I like your characters you create, even with their similarity to each other, but when you have a successful style that many readers enjoy why make any drastic changes? You have carved a niche for yourself and you have a word choice and style of writing that is all your own.

When I’m considering what comment to make the first, and most important, question is: did I enjoy reading it? I’m not concerned about punctuation etc unless it’s sufficient to spoil my enjoyment. Otherwise I ignore it. What does spoil my enjoyment is when the wrong word is used, misspelling, and a word that stands out as totally wrong, presumably because of predictive text. This is a fault that you suffer from and which could be eradicated with more care in editing and checking the draft. If you have an editor then fire them. If it’s you then read through your draft slower, more than once, and with more care.

I’ve still given you a 5 because I can’t vote 4.7. But I wouldn’t vote 4 because that would be wrong and unacceptable.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Emirus, and apologies...

...thought I'd read through and eliminated any predictive text additions, my deepest apologies if I've missed any; I know how this can kill the image when reading, and it infuriates me too!

Promise I'll re-check thoroughly in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Leashed and cock ringed

Once exposed on.a leash nude my balls secured by a ring made to.crawl in front of my x wife her laughter at my expense her friend my new owner wanted me sold to my x wife as her property to feel her anger and revenge on my body. For more catchthefirststone1@gmail.com full disclosure on demand every detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Plźzzzz Sputnik57 complete this story i like your characters (Clarssia and Rosa )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES