Awakening of a Hotwife Ch. 04

Story Info
Unexpected action with another couple.
2.3k words
3.55
7.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In previous chapters I have described some key events in my wife's journey to becoming a hot wife that involved our friend Hal and later his friend, Ryan.

In the last episode I told you about a session with both Ryan and Hal that ended with Beth getting DP'd by Hal and I.

The next milestone occurred in late January and was a most unexpected development which featured neither of them.

Some friends were getting married on the last weekend of the month and Beth's oldest friend Mary and her husband Paul were going to stay overnight at our place after the wedding.

They are a great couple and we have known them forever.

Mary is a short bubbly brunette with long wavy hair and Paul is good looking, average sized guy with a little grey in his dirty blond hair.

We hadn't considered them for our bedroom play, not because they were unattractive, far from it, we hadn't considered them because they were too damn wholesome!

They are both regular church goers and Mary doesn't even like bad language.

I did joke to Beth when I heard they were going to be staying over "maybe we should give Hal a call, we can get an orgy going!"

Beth slapped my arm playfully, but still forcefully and said "don't you even joke about it. They're our oldest friends, it's too damn risky. Besides, there's no chance they'd be up for that. They're too damn..."

"Wholesome?" I interjected.

I reassured her I was just joking and nothing more was said on the matter.

On the night in question we had a great time at the wedding. We caught up with old friends, had some great food and danced to some wild music like we were all teenagers.

When it was time to leave they were all a bit tipsy, I being the designated driver was a sober as a judge.

When we arrived home I offered everyone a nightcap but they were all too tired they said and just wanted to go to bed.

We said our goodnights, Mary and Paul going to the spare room while we settled in ours.

I was just dozing off when Beth prodded me with her elbow.

"Listen!" she whispered.

I could hear the bed in their room rocking.

Beth giggled and said quietly "I'm going to listen at the door."

Before I could stop her she had left the bed, quietly opened our door and crept to the spare room which was directly opposite.

The door to Mary and Paul's room was ever so slightly ajar, she turned to me and mouthed silently 'I'm gonna take a peek!"

She put her finger to her lips as if to say "shh!" and crouched onto her knees while cautiously peering through the gap in the door.

After a few minutes I could see Beth had reached her hand into her panties, which was all she was wearing, and was frigging herself as she watched our friends fuck.

This was really risky and my mouth was dry as I watched helplessly as her fingers delved into her pussy and rubbed at her clit.

The only sounds I could hear was the bed rocking in the spare room and my heart pounding in my chest.

My cock was stiff as iron and I gently stroked it watching Beth watching them.

She later told me that Paul was on his back and Mary was on top, riding him cowgirl style. She said she could see every inch of his not inconsiderable cock as It was swallowed by Mary's neatly trimmed pussy, which was shaven apart from a small 'landing strip'.

Then disaster happened.

Beth had a sudden cramp and fell over, tumbling loudly through the door into the spare room.

Mary screamed in shock while Beth picked herself up, quickly apologised and darted back into the bedroom before jumping into bed and pulling the covers over her head.

Within moments Mary pushed open the door and walked into our room

Embarrassed, I was trying to hide my erection under the duvet, whilst trying not to stare at Mary who was only wearing a short, tight t shirt that failed to cover her pussy entirely.

I could see the wetness on her inner thighs too which was not helping with the hard on.

"Beth, can I see you in the hall for a moment?" Mary said, softly but firmly.

Beth got out of bed with a sheepish look on her face and followed her out in the hallway, pulling the door closed behind her.

I could only hear mumbling beyond the door, this went on for a few minutes.

I was nervous, were they having some sort of passive-aggresive fight?

Was Mary calling an Uber right then and preparing to storm out?

Was our decades long friendship in tatters?

None of this worry had the slightest effect on my hard on though.

I noticed it had gotten very quiet and was waiting for my erection to subside before I ventured out to whatever waited for me.

Suddenly my phone pinged and I saw a message from Mary, it just said "Where are u?"

With my heart in my mouth I rose from the bed and walked towards the spare room.

Happily, there had been no rows or arguments, actually things had turned in a very welcome direction.

Beth lay on the bed, panties cast aside as a naked Paul was lapping at her cunt.

For her part Mary was also naked and lying on the bed to the left of Bethan.

She had a big grin on her face as she was frigging her pussy and clit, she was dripping wet.

Paul and Mary were a revelation, who would have thought that this outwardly staid couple could be so wild.

Mary's Conservative dress style hid an amazing body, small but pert breasts, welcoming hips and an amazing ass.

Paul had a sizeable cock on him which was fully erect as he licked Bethan out.

"Don't leave a girl hanging," Mary chided. I didn't need telling twice.

I got my head between her thighs and lapped at her hot wet cunt.

She tasted amazing and I had to use all my restraint not to just bury my face in her pussy and grind away with my lips and tongue.

I wanted her to smother me with her juicy cunt but I could sense she wanted it slow and gentle, at least to start with and I took my time to probe and explore with my tongue to learn what she liked.

I was rewarded with her groans and sighs of encouragement and her increasing wetness.

As Mary started nearing orgasm she grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face deeper into her while she pushed her hips against me.

I concentrated on flicking her clit with my tongue while I gently pushed two fingers into her cunt and began finger fucking her.

I felt the walls of her vagina clamping my fingers tightly as she came with a loud moan.

I looked over at Beth and Paul, they had moved on and she was on top riding Paul's stiff cock. I watched as her cunt swallowed him inch by inch as they traded thrusts.

"Hey, I'm not done with you yet," said Mary.

She pushed me onto my back, laying me down on the other end of the bed to Beth and Paul.

I had a perfect view of Beth and Paul fucking while Mary straddled me and guided my cock into her warm wet pussy.

As she started to ride me I reached my hands upwards to caress her breasts. I couldn't get over how surreal this all was. This was Paul and Mary we were fucking with, prim and proper Paul and Mary!

Paul started to speed up his thrusting into Beth's pussy, which was in itself a headfuck.

We'd known them for decades, since college. Had Paul been thinking about fucking her all this time, I hoped so.

I knew that's how I'd be thinking about Mary from now on.

I had so many questions but they would have to wait.

Suddenly, Paul came and I saw him thrust his hips upwards as hard as he could while his hands around Beth's ass pulled her down on his cock.

He groaned loudly as he pumped his load into her, his cock slid out of her vagina and a thick white spurt of cum shot onto her lower back before Beth jammed his cock back into her pussy to drain the last drops of cum from him.

Mary was riding me hard now and was rubbing her clit at the same time.

I could see Beth sliding her cunt up and down Paul's spent cock, smearing it with his cum as it leaked out of her well stretched hole.

That was all too much for me and I shot load after load into Mary's tight pussy, she came during this

"God damn, yes!" she exclaimed as she came around my cock.

We all disentangled and relaxed on the bed, all well fucked and happy.

"That was amazing!" I said, "so unexpected too, I hope we do it again."

"Give us a few minutes to recuperate," Mary joked.

"Seriously though," she added "that was great, we've been wanting to do that with you guys for ages."

Mary explained that they had been swapping and sharing with other couples for years now. Just once every 2 or 3 months but enough to satisfy the itch when it arose.

It had been something that they had planned beforehand after much discussion and they had gone for it

They were very discrete about it and rigidly kept that part of their lives separate from their 'regular' friends.

"You guys, obviously being the exception," said Paul.

They had wanted to invite us into their love play but didn't know how to approach us, plus like us they had been worried about risking our friendship.

Beth told them of our recent adventures, in explicit detail.

They were surprised and pleasantly shocked by the revelations of our escapades with Hal and Ryan.

I was getting hard again listening to Beth recount our experiences to our friends and I felt her hand on my cock as she began slowly wanking me. I looked over and Paul was stroking his cock as he listened to her talking dirty.

Soon his hand was replaced by Beth's as she wanked us off on unison.

"Sorry guys, I need to sit this one out," Mary said. "I think you can handle them both," she added.

"I know so!" Beth replied, before leaning over to take Paul's hard cock into her mouth.

I needed to get in her pussy right then and there so got behind her and slowly inched my cock into her gaping cunt.

She was still warm inside from Paul's fucking and I could feel my cock sploshing around in his cum deep inside of her.

I love fucking her when she's full of cum and this time was no exception, actually I think I got an even bigger kick this time.

It was the fact that Mary, who had my semen oozing from her slit was watching me fuck Beth while my cock was covered in her husbands cum, and while Beth was expertly sucking him off at the same time.

The physical and mental sensations I was experiencing were amazing

I increased the speed of my thrusts but I never wanted to stop, I almost resented the need to cum.

After a few minutes of this Mary decided she was going to get things to a head and sidled over next to us on her knees.

She had a wicked smile on her face as she reached a hand below Beth and slipped a finger inside her, I could feel it alongside my throbbing member. That wasn't all though, she was rubbing her thumb hard against Beth's clit at the same time.

This took her over the edge.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed, as she had an intense orgasm around my cock and Mary's fingers.

Mary turned her attention to Paul's cock, pulling it from Beth's mouth she wanked him furiously until with a gasp he came.

Mary didn't let up wanking him while he spurted two then three heavy loads over Beth's face.

She took his spent cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops from him as I exploded and came deep inside her hot dripping cunt.

That was us all done for the night as Paul and Mary had a long drive in the morning.

We said our goodnights and went back to our room.

While cleaning up for bed Beth told me that when Mary spoke to her after she had stumbled into their room that she had been really cool and said it was fine she'd been watching. She told her that she and Paul often played with other couples. At the same time she rubbed Beth's wet slit with her hand and placed Beth's hand on hers.

They gently probed each other with their fingers, exploring their warm wetness for a few minutes then Mary gave Beth a soft kiss on the mouth before leading her to the bedroom and Paul.

It was Beth's first sexual experience with a woman but it wasn't the last!

We haven't had a repeat with Paul and Mary yet, buy our text messages and social media interactions are much more fun than they used to be as we share details and pics of our sexy adventures with each other

We have made plans though and are going to spend three days at theirs in the summer, it's going to coincide with a "party" they are having with a group of their special friends, I think it's going to be fun!