All Comments on 'Awakenings'

by Freefantasy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

What he really did? Was walked out of the house and went to the hospital. They drew blood for a tox screen. His next stop was at the Police station where he filed a complaint against the person or persons in the house. Then, using the Police Stations computer he called his credit card company and stopped all the purchases. The Police got the delivery address for the purchases from the companies as evidence. They arrested the woman, found the drugs that matched those in his blood system and she spent time in jail. And what type of idiot would have sex with a completely unknown woman and expose themselves to every disease known to man? And since she won't speak how does he know she won't have him arrested after he commits assault, battery and rape? Even in a fictional story you think he would go into the third door? It's like any horror movie. You NEVER open the door. You just get the hell out. This was just too far fetched to make for a good story. UGH!

No stars.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
An enjoyable fantasy

Thank you for sharing it with us. Four stars and welcome, new author.

@Anonymous: Is there something you don't understand about the word 'fantasy'?

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 9 years ago
Nice job!

Hope to read more soon!. 5 *

Hey @Anonymous -

That was a very crappy story you wrote. Glad the author had better sense than you! 1/2 *

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 9 years ago
Great Story

Very good, nicely written, interesting fantasy, hope to read more of it soon.

PS

Ignore Anonymous. Obviously does NOT understand the purpose of stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey anonymous idiot

If you don't like fictional stories then I'd hate to be the one to break it to you..... BUT YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE!

Was a great story :)

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 9 years ago

I loved the tension! Hot as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous