All Comments on 'Awakenings Ch. 05'

by Tedluvs38C

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hoping for Orv to be baited by Kath and lured into all of her woman hood. Her pretending to fall asleep and moan his name,or to push him away and say she belongs to Orv. While Orv's eyes open wide that mom wants Orv as her lover, still pretending to be asleep.

Then one day, about to wash all of the bedding, Orv forgot to close the secret door, behind the two way mirror. She discovered Orv has been looking at her while in the shower all along. So she brazenly walks into his room naked and walks to the closet and opens the secret door behind the two way mirror.

So she orders his pants off the to strip naked, just as she is. Then she tells him to showcase himself to her. While doing so, Kath orgasms and Orv realizes that watching him, she was really well into it.

Somehow Amy and Walt are over, teaching Kath and Orv how to play bridge. Each are drinking a little too much when someone suggests to put some skin in the game, literally.

Kath and Walt wind up in the bedroom and Orv suggest that Amy join him in his bedroom.

It goes from there that even Orv's girlfriend comes over during the sex and joins in with her boyfriend Orv. It keeps getting wilder and wilder, every one wants to be with everyone together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous