Awakenings Ch. 05

Story Info
Orv sci fi, sees mom shower, Amy & Kath, skin to skin.
16.5k words
3.81
4.9k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


The Awakenings series got lost among other projects, but time to revive it. I had toyed with going a sci-fi route last time and will continue with that here for part of the story. But rest assured, if you are visiting to read about boobs and nipples, there will plenty of those!

Still, while I skip over character development in the stories that others write, I'm afraid I include a fair amount in the first half of this story. If that's your thing, I hope you enjoy. If not, just search on "nip" and you'll get to the good stuff!

With apologies, sort of, I got side-tracked on an encounter between Kath and her new friend, Amy. This fills the last two thirds of this chapter, and there are gloriously stiff nipples galore! In my long-term plan, though, Orv and Kath will "get together" before he heads off to college. But finding writing time is not always easy.

All characters in this work of fiction are over 18.

When we last left Orv, he had lost control while reading Spying on Mom and had crawled into bed. His dreams were filled with images of his mom's nipples showing through her nightgown, of the feel of her breast in his palm, of her stiff nipple digging in, of Jan's translucent bra, with the color of her nipples at the end of her tit showing through.

Needless to say, Orv was almost willing himself for the release of a wet dream when he woke up in a sweat. His dick was pulsing, but with wakefulness, he held back from cumming. Release is sweet, but the mess...

Try as he might to get back to sleep, though, erotic images and stories plagued his mind. What the heck, he thought, as long as I'm awake...

He opened up Mort's laptop again and found that the end of the Spying on Mom story was still open. Better be more careful to close things down, he thought; wouldn't want Kath to open that up.

But then, he remembered that Kelli had mentioned submitting something to ... erotic something. ... Literotica - that was it!

With trembling hands, he googled the term. "100% Free Sex Stories ... erotic literature."

Did he trust Milt's anti-virus software? Well, it must have been okay for Milt. Orv clicked on the site. First, the warning about being 18 - got it covered. Then, a pile of "News" which Orv ignored. New Stories - now we're getting somewhere, he thought. But when he opened the first one and searched on "nipple," there were only 7 hits. He scrolled to check things out, but the story turned out to involve a woman experiencing pain while some jerk pulled on her "nipple rings," whatever those were. Ugh! Pain was not his style.

Orv tried the next story, but was again disappointed - lots of screwing but no teasing with boobs, no stolen glances down a blouse. The third turned out to be about a man's nipples - gahh! Was there a "search" icon? No magnifying glass that Orv could find.

But Orv was resourceful. He went back to google and entered "literotica spying on mom." Okay, "tags." A few interesting bits, but not the right title.

Further down, he spotted a story called, "Spying on Mom." But Orv's hopes were dashed when the first page contained only a single "nipple." Not Mort's story. Same with the next one.

One more try: Spying on Mom Ch 2." Paydirt! 67 nipples on the first page! Orv read a bit, then realized that this seemed to be a continuation of the story that had pushed him over the edge earlier that night.

Chapter 2. I wonder how many chapters there are? He hovered his mouse over Tedluvs38C and saw that it was, indeed a link. Cool! 15 stories, including another chapter of Spying on Mom.

Hold on! Next to Awakenings Ch 3 it read, "Orv and Kath learn more about themselves - and their house!" Orv and Kath??!!

He opened the story and read, "Orv woke up with a full bladder, a raging hard on, and a vague recollection of a dream filled with generous boobs and stiff nipples, softly swaying under a thin nightgown. He was also disoriented - the feel of the bed was different, and his right side was against a wall that shouldn't have been there."

WTF??!! A story about a guy with the unlikely name of Orv? Who had a dream just like his from a few days ago??

Skipping down he read, "Why, her tits were easily as large as ... as ... what was her name? Amber! Right, the first girl who had ever "shown him" her fully naked breasts, her magical nipples. But she was a model in a magazine and his mom was real. But would he ever see her nipples like that again? Ever feel the swell of her breast in his hand? Not much chance of that, he thought with a sigh."

The hairs on the back of Orv's neck went up, and he almost reflexively swiveled around to see if someone was watching him, or to look for a hidden camera. But no camera could have read his mind like this - like this "Ted" guy, whoever he was.

Orv hit Page Down some several times, when this paragraph caught his eye: "Kath felt her breasts lift and her nipples harden - a very new experience for her. Her breathing quickened. She looked down at herself and the prom dress was gone, replaced with a nearly transparent nightgown. The color of her areolas and nipples shown through clearly, and she found her hands reaching up to hold them, to lightly pinch the nipples. She started to feel wet."

Holy smokes! Was "Ted" inside Kath's mind as well?? But dang, it was the middle of the night and he had to get some sleep. He'd try to figure this out tomorrow, if he could. He popped a couple of melatonin tablets and lay down. At the last minute, he remembered to set the clock forward.

The alarm beeped, and Orv reflexively hit the snooze button. Then, his mind kicked into gear - Kath would be up soon, taking a shower!

His bladder was close to setting off alarms itself, but he heard Kath stirring, walking to the bathroom. He quietly moved from his bed to the closet, positioning the stool in front of the one-way mirror. Orv's dick was at full staff in moments, but when he heard the potty flush and saw Kath move into view, he had to pause. Yes, Kath was his mom, but when she reached down and pulled the nightie over her head, he had to stifle a moan - and had to stop rubbing his dick.

Her boobs. He was transfixed. Yes, Kath was his mom, but boobs were boobs, and her breasts, when her tits came into view, were magnificent! Yes, he'd seen her breasts and her nipples through her nightgown, but, save for the one-way mirror, these were the first live bosoms he'd ever seen fully naked. Her tits were breath-taking, and Orv paused the stroking of his prick to take in their beauty.

With her hands over her head, as she lifted off the nightgown, there was no sag in her boobs to be seen. He tried to memorize the under-curve of her amazing tits, curving out, out, out, then curving up to her nipples, which seemed to be tightening. As she leaned over the tub to start the water, he was treated to a view ("Up" would have been Mort's label) of her magnificent tits hanging down, wobbling just a bit as she adjusted the hot and cold. Her right nipple seemed a bit stiffer than just moments earlier. Whatever the water temperature, Orv was definitely "hot."

For reasons unknown, Kath's mind had gone back to the movie about the son watching his mother take a shower while he spied on her. Keith? Was that his name? Whatever. Kath felt her nipples knotting up as she stepped into the warm shower. The bathroom door was closed, so she knew that Orv could not be watching her. But the erotic nature of the movie she'd seen crept into her mind. What would she think if Orv somehow was watching? In her head, she wasn't sure; but in her nipples, there was a clear constriction of blood flow.

Whoa! My mom is so hot, thought Orv. Such glorious boobs and stiff nipples! Then he furtively looked behind him to be sure no light would be coming through the mirror to give him away. Satisfied, he turned back to watch, and thanked his dear uncle for the steps he had taken to, presumably, watch his very hot daughter, Angel.

For, not only was the bathroom side of the mirror not fogging, but he must have also treated the shower doors with some kind of "sheeting" material which shed the water droplets almost as soon as they landed. Because there, not more than 7 or 8 feet away, was the most beautiful naked woman Orv had ever seen!

Okay, fine - the only naked women Orv had ever seen. But what a beauty she was. Long hair streaming down her back, long, lithe legs disappearing below the tub line ... and most important, those amazing bosoms, wobbling around as she washed her hair. Despite what was presumably a warm shower, her nipples seemed to be getting stiffer as he watched.

Orv likes to look at me, Kath was thinking, a lot like how Keith, or whatever his name was, enjoyed looking at his own mom. And Keith's mom was okay with that. What was the harm of letting her son ogle her naked breasts? What if Orv was somehow watching me take this shower? Would there be any harm? He's my son; I love him and he loves me. Who would be hurt if he were watching me wash my bosoms? And as she cupped and raised her full boobs, she felt her nipples stiffen even further.

Ohhhh..... Geezuz! What an erotic sight, Orv murmured to himself, as he watched his mother's boobs slip through her fingers and fall back into position. He paused stroking his dick, letting the contractions ooze some precum into the tissue in his foreskin.

Meanwhile, Kath was reliving some of the movie scenes from the night before, and quite without planning it, she found herself getting very high. She began, quite on instinct, to pull on both of her stiff, soapy nipples, which very quickly slipped from her grasp. But OMG [assuming she knew the acronym, which she didn't], what was that amazing feeling that had just coursed through her body, centering on muscles "down below" that she never knew existed!

Orv, very stiff dick in hand, winced as he saw Kath contort her body as her nipples slipped from her grasp. What was happening to his mom? Was she alright? Did she need help? But what could he say if he burst in? Are you alright, Mom, I saw you... No, give her a minute. But geez, was that hot!

Kath recovered, wondering what had happened and why she felt so very hot all of a sudden. But after a moment's reflection, she decided to give in to the feeling. Thinking about how Keith had watched his mom in the shower and of how erotic the scene was, she fully gave in to the obvious option in front of her. The option in front of her was her tits.

Orv was, presumably, still asleep. Even so, he'd never interrupt her shower. Then, thinking about how "warm" it had made her feel to know that Orv was admiring her breasts (well, really her stiff nipples and her breasts) and remembering how Keith's mom had seemingly enjoyed having Keith watch while she played with her boobs, Kath surrendered to what, in the back of her mind, were her hedonistic impulses, and pulled on her nipples - hard. Over and over and over again. She cupped her boobs, lifting her tits up while looking at her cleavage and the stiff nipples at the ends of her tits. Her breasts were covered in soap, and as her bosoms slipped out of her grasp, she felt her stiff nipples rubbing against her palms. Signals from her nips seemed to be connected to her - her private area, where she felt some unfamiliar pulsations.

But while she was beginning to love the feel of her firm breasts in her palms, it was her nipples that seemed to be much more sensitive. Inspired, perhaps from the movie, she tried pulling her very stiff nipples up until her nubbins slipped from her grasp, eliciting a stronger contraction down below. Next, she was pulling her nips to the side so that her boobs slapped together when they slipped from her fingers, then holding on to her nipples as she wound her breasts in circles as they followed her tightly held nipples. Until... until "Unnggghhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my goodness! Ooooooohhhhh! Crimminey!" Her body nearly crumpled as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. She clutched her boobs tightly, her nipples still throbbing, as she fought to keep her balance.

Needless to say, poor Orv had melted into a puddle. Or, at least, there was a small puddle in front of him, despite his best effort to keep his seed from spilling out of his foreskin. He cleaned up as quickly as he could, then crawled back into bed, his head spinning. Had his mom just had an orgasm? Was that what it was like for a woman?

Truth be told, yes. Her first. And she realized that she had liked it. A lot.

*****************************

At school that day, Orv was distracted. Even more distracted than usual. He had discovered that "Ted," whoever he or she was, seemed to know what was in his mind. And Kath's mind. And ... Jane's? How crazy was that??? But, more to the points, he had watched Kath in the shower reaching what, based on his very limited knowledge, seemed likely to have been an orgasm, just by pulling on and playing with her nipples! He had taken sex ed, of course, but it was all centered around males and females, around penises and vaginas, and love and babies. Nipples were for providing milk to babies, as far as he knew from academics. But clearly, Kath's nipples had had other plans in mind!

Of course, he knew that he could orgasm on his own (too many wet dreams to deny that!) but could women climax without a man? And what was this whole deal with the author "Ted," or whatever his or her name was, knowing what was in his mind? And Kath's??? That day, in particular, it was, in a strange way, comforting that everyone knew he was a bit "odd;" when the teacher asked a question, no one raised an eyebrow when it took him three extra seconds to move from visions of Kath's stiff nipples to the answer of some mundane question.

[Sci-Fi Interruption, next five paragraphs]

When it was his group's turn for lunch, his mind was still confused about what was going on with him, and "Ted" and Kath, while also musing about Kath's boobs and nipples. There were two guys in front of him, though, who were talking about some Sci-Fi show - "Star Trek" vaguely filtered into his consciousness. But it wasn't until he heard them talking about some rerun they had both watched when his mind fully tuned in.

"So, this dude, all in 17th century regalia, becomes 'aware.' His whole life is a holodeck program, something Data cooked up. You know, like, he's a hologram, but he doesn't know it! Thinks he's real flesh and blood. Then he becomes aware of his 'virtual' situation, but tries to figure a way out. He manages to get control of the ship and demand his "freedom' to live out his 'life!' Have you seen that one?"

"No, dude, that sounds far out. [Yeah, I'm old - don't know what Gen Z kids' lingo is!] Hey - that sorta reminds me of the Spock's Brain episode from the original - you know, when he thinks he's breathing and pumping blood, when he's just managing the HVAC and water for that planet? - Sloppy Joe, thanks - I mean, who's to say my brain isn't in a petri dish somewhere, and all that I think I hear, see, smell, feel, and taste isn't some weird experiment with some 'superior being' feeding signals to my neurons to see how I react?"

Orv's mind was spinning. The cafeteria lady called out, "Hello?! Next in line??" twice to get his attention. "Yeah - sloppy joe." "Star Trek?" "Holodeck?" "Data," as a person? "Spock?" While knowing who or what they were might have helped him with context, the concepts were disturbingly familiar. Was his brain in a petri dish, while "Ted" manipulated what his senses were telling him?? He pinched himself, then realized that, of course, Ted could have made him do that.

He wandered out into the dining area while affirming to himself that he, Orv, was real, that this was his life, and that he would make of it what he would.

As his mind came back to the real world (he assumed), he was at least partly startled to find Jane, sitting alone, catching his eye, and motioning him over to sit with her.

"Hi, Orv, how are you today?" Jane asked innocently. It dawned on Orv that he had not even tried to glance through the gaps in Jan's blouse to see if her nipples were visible through her bra last period. Dang - let's get back to living and taking mental boob pics when I can! And in an instant, his memory turned on the video of Kath having what he guessed was a nipple orgasm. But here was Jane, wearing a tight blouse and sweater, her bosoms bulging. And then there was Kath...

"Um... Hi, Jane. Thanks for saving me a seat. I'm ... alright," was the best that Orv could muster. His face turned red at the thought of his mother rubbing her tits and nipples, a memory that had reverberated through his mind all morning, when he felt Jane's warm, soft, bosom pressing into his left upper arm.

"Well, I hope that what happened yesterday is something that ... that, well, we can put behind us."

Orv needed most of a moment or two to recompute and to try to think along whatever line Jane was thinking. Along the way, he realized that "Ted" could have insights to share. He'd have to dig deeper into Literotica when he got home.

Pulling his thoughts together as best he could, he replied, "Jane, that could have been the most embarrassing moment of my life," his face turning even redder at the memory. "Look - I know that I'm an 'odd duck' - it's been the story of my life. But rather than call me out, you covered for me. I don't know why you did that, but, whatever happens going forward, I am eternally grateful."

Jane was truly touched. "Orv, since I turned 13, I've had boobs. I expect that you might have noticed." I've pined for you since before you had boobs, Orv was thinking. "And while having boobs early can be a blessing, it can also be a curse. You have no idea how many guys seem to pay attention to me only because of my tits."

Orv searched for something to say, but when nothing came to mind, Jane continued. "Orv, this may seem sudden, but I feel like you are the only guy who pays attention to me aside from the fact that, from what I hear, I have great tits." Yes, Jane knew she had great tits, but self-deprecation seemed in order here.

Crap! I wish I'd read more of Awakenings! Then I might know what she was thinking! Long pause. "Jane, I've known you from the third grade, long before you started to blossom." (Blossom and bosom - such close relatives!) "You're smart, you're pretty, and, at least based on what happened yesterday, you have real empathy. Yes, you are a very pretty girl, but I like you for what I think you have inside." Pause. With heart in hand, "Might I ask if you have a date for the prom?"

Jane, who had prepped for lunch by removing her bra, slid the side of her cardigan aside to reveal her stiff left nipple. "Take a look, Orv. Does the sight of my nipple give you any ideas?" Her left hand landed on Orv's thigh and drifted north.

Orv's eyes were riveted in a microsecond, his dick rising only slightly slower (dang the delays in physiology!). "Um... geez, Jane! You are so beautiful! But aside from physical beauty, I think that are also beautiful on the inside. I've endured lots of cruel jokes, but I want to believe that this is not one of them. If you really mean it, if that is your true intent, then, yes, it would be my honor to take you to the prom!"

Only a dork would phrase things that way, but from Orv, somehow it was touching. Glancing around to see that no one was watching, Jane lifted Orv's left hand to cup the underside of her left boob. "Orv, while we've been together in the same classes for many years, I feel like I'm just beginning to know you. But yes, I, too, would be honored if you took me to the prom!"