Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************

When Orv got home, he quickly pulled up "Awakenings, Ch 2" and started reading about "Fun with (Orv's) Dick and Jane('s Nipples)." Again, his mind whirled with the weirdness of it all. Parts of the story he had lived through, and they seemed incredibly real - and so weird to find in print for all the world to see. WTF!? But other parts, including erotic but strange insights into Jane's parents, seemed just weird. Could all of this drivel be real? But reading about Jane sunbathing and developing a tan line across her nipples - well, true or not, Orv found that amazingly erotic!

But at the end of the chapter, Jane and Jennifer had talked about that jerk Griff (Orv decided he'd really need to do something about that brute) before Jane had gone home and had a nipple orgasm while thinking about Orv nibling on her breast, tonguing her nipple!

Everything Orv had read about both Kath and Jane (and himself) seemed real. But how could that be? And, should he make use of the apparent insights he had into both Kath and Jane?? Orv turned these questions over in his mind, but eventually settled on two points (no, not nipples!). First and foremost, he resolved that whatever he might think he knew about the two ladies in his life, he would never use presumptive knowledge for anything but above-board purposes. He knew that he loved Kath, as his mother, and he had inklings, even before "Ted's" insights, that Jane was special. Whatever he thought he knew, he would never use it for "untoward" purposes.

Second, while "Ted" might somehow know what had been in his mind, and those of his two dearest ladies, the future was yet to be written - by "Ted," by god, or whoever. He would be his best, true self, and "Ted" could write his story after he had lived it. Still, this was all really weird to think about.

***********************

Kath, getting out of the shower, was not at all sure what had happened to her. Something had driven her to play with her breasts and especially her nipples. She was acutely aware that her nipples had never really gone down; what was more, rubbing her boobs and nipples with the towel gave her a pleasant warm glow. Some long slumbering part of her physiology had somehow been awakened, or so it seemed.

But what could or should she do about it? She knew that this was all sexual, but it was so, so different than the painful hurt that had been her experience with Biff. The memory made her shiver, not in a good way, and she vowed to suppress that memory as best she could.

As she closed the door between the bathroom and her room, she heard Orv going in. Thankfully, he must have changed his clock.

But as she dressed in her staid uniform for work, she thought more about Orv, and how just the thought of him watching her shower through an unclosed bathroom door seemed to have been a trigger that had started her down the road to - what was it? She guessed it must have been an orgasm - she'd picked up enough through the years to know that the word meant something about a "climax" of sexual pleasure centered in the genitals - but she'd sort of figured that was a guy thing, you know, when they - when their sperm came out. But could a women have an orgasm? Still, there was no getting around it - something akin to that had happened to her. If that happened for all the men and women who had sex - real sex, hopefully with tenderness and love involved - then it was no wonder the world had 8 billion people sucking up its diminishing resources.

Kath had little choice as to what to wear for work (well, okay, she could wear a sexier bra under the opaque white top), but her mind drifted toward Amy's offer to let her "shop" in her closet. Her nipples tightened as her mind wandered down a road that led to her revealing more of herself (i.e., her boobs and nipples!) to Orv. She wondered what Amy might have to offer, and resolved to get in touch with her.

She was torn, of course. After all, she had lived such a prudish life since - well, since high school, and here she was thinking about "teasing" Orv, if that was the right term.

She tried to think analytically - what were the risks, what were the downside, and what were the rewards and the up sides?

As to risks - well, there was the chance that Orv might realize that she was showing more of herself than ever before. And to what end? But that could be countered in two ways: first, they had always lived hand to mouth, so if Amy was willing to give her some clothes, that was in keeping with how they had always lived. Second, she had known Orv his entire life; there was not a mean bone in his body. So, she had absolutely no qualms about whether Orv would do anything - well - unseemly. Just not in his nature.

As to rewards and up sides, she knew that having Orv ogle her breasts and nipples had been a real high. Even thinking about it made her nipples stiffen. So, the rewards, in the short term, included "teasing" Orv and remembering, later on, how that had made her tingle.

Plus, for Orv, if he liked looking at her - well, her boobs and nipples - then "teasing" him ought to be something he would feel was a positive, too. I mean, he's my son, he'd never hurt me, we'll never actually do anything physical, but if he likes to look, it should all be good, right?

Beyond that, Kath's reserve about possibly meeting a man her own age were starting to melt. Walt, while taken, certainly seemed decent enough. It would take a long time, she knew, but the old folks she worked with were always telling her to "put herself out there" and see what happens. He-who-shall-not-be-named was always in the back of her mind, but if there was an older, and available, version of Orv in the real world, then there was a chance. Surely there were more guys like Orv and Walt, right? On her lunch break, Kath called Amy, who was delighted to hear from her, and they arranged to meet over the weekend.

Kath was daydreaming about how that meeting might go, wondering about getting a more daring wardrobe, one that revealed more of her boobs and nipples, even if only Orv might see it, when Olive, one of her favorites, piped up and said, "Who're you dreaming about, Miss Kath? Must be some hot guy the way your nipples have popped up," she said in her usual irreverent manner.

"What ... Oh my," Kath muttered, realizing that even with her staid bra and uniform, her nipples, were, indeed, poking out. "No. No, I'm sorry, I was ... well my new house has a poster of this really handsome guy..." She was relieved to have made up a story, but still, her nipples had really given her away.

"Some movie star, right? Girl, you gotta get out some, you hear? You're such a fine looking woman, you shouldn't be letting your 'ass-ets,' and particularly your 'front-sets' be wasting away."

"I'd love to meet someone, someone nice, but when all you see is old folks - no offense Miss Olive - but I don't have a clue how to meet someone..."

"Well, you got any hobbies, girl? You bowl? Play tennis? Play bridge?"

"No, not really... Bridge? It's a card game, isn't it?"

"Yes, cards. Why, girl, that would be a fine game for you to learn. We gots folks here, play every day in the game room. I'm sure they'd be happy to teach you. Then find a local club, you know, not this old folk's home, and that could be your ticket. Don't let them fine titties go to waste, girl! I mean, if I had your puppies, I'd be havin' guys do me ever' night!"

"Gee - I'll give it some thought, Miss Olive, thanks."

****************

For the rest of that week, Orv was up every morning to watch his Mom take her shower; in fact, he had a, well, a hard time sleeping in anticipation of the boob and nipples show. Sure, there was an occasional twinge of regret - I mean, spying on your Mom while she brings herself to a nipple orgasm is not what Orv counted as being a good son - but where was the harm? He loved her, and she was beautiful and getting more sensual and adventuresome every day. On Thursday, she came perilously close to putting a hand between her legs, but seemed to think better of it and went back to twisting her nipples.

For her part, Kath was following a parallel path. Her long-buried sensuality had been awakened, and she was finding greater and greater pleasure in her body. Again, her reasoning was, where is the harm in surrendering to the amazing sensations that coursed through her as she played with her breasts and pulled and twisted her nipples? While she toyed with leaving the door ajar so that Orv might "accidentally" see her naked body, she could not quite rationalize that move. Still, she continued to think about Orv somehow spying on her, and that just heightened the pleasure she got from playing with her bosoms, from twisting her nipples. Her nipple orgasms were getting more intense, and she was now finding she needed to have the release of a nipple orgasm before she fell asleep every night.

She was also anticipating, with a mixture of dread and excitement, meeting with Amy to enhance her wardrobe. How would that go? What might Amy have to offer, and what might she select? Kath had no (grown up) male friends, so, who was she purporting to dress for? Yes, she wanted Orv to notice, but what would she tell Amy? Maybe Amy knew where she might meet some nice 30-something guys? There was the bridge club angle though - she'd keep that in mind.

Even though Orv most often orgasmed along with his mom, he stayed in the darkened closet to watch his mom towel off afterwards. It seemed that Kath was really starting to believe that she was beautiful, which Orv counted as a good thing. She would look in the mirror while she stood there, naked (and with Orv no more than four feet away) while she looked at her body with seeming admiration. She would twist left, then right, appraising herself in the mirror, or so it seemed. Despite having just emptied his balls, Orv was mesmerized at the sight of Kath's profile, with both bosoms all but lined up. From his vantage, though, he could see the underside of each tit, and both nipples (still quite stiff!) lined up at the end of each tit. His seemingly endlessly horny dick, fully reinflated.

And then, there was Jane of the braless big tits and stiff nipples. Their lunchtime routine was getting better every day, and Orv was getting more comfortable talking with - let's face it - a real live, very sexy girl who seemed genuinely interested in him. Amazing! Jane nearly always had a hand on his thigh (or higher!) and Orv even risked putting his own hand on Jane's thigh. More to the bulge, Jane loved leaning into him so that her bountiful right bosom pressed into Orv's upper arm. Frequently, she'd turn toward him so that her stiff nipple would rub against him. On non-gym days, when Orv went commando, Jane would rub his dick slowly but persistently. She learned Orv's signals to back off, though, so there was never another mess on the floor.

When Saturday finally arrived, Kath had never come up with a great story, so she figured, the truth is always best (even if she only provide half of it). She announced to Orv that she had had such a great interaction with Amy that she was going over for a visit. If there was an exchange of clothes, she'd explain that later. Kath's nipples had been tight for some time, thinking about what Amy might show her, and she was pleased with Orv's response.

"Oh, that's great, Mom! Amy does seem really nice. I might go over and see Jane while you're out. We're doing a science project together." While partly true, Orv was thinking more about a "biology" experiment!

Amy, dressed in a tight, bright green blouse that showed more than a hint of cleavage, greeted Kath with a warm, bosom-to-bosom hug at the door. "I'm so glad you came over, Kath, I've been thinking about your situation all week, and I'm hoping I can help you out." Kath's nipples, inexplicably responded to the boob hug, leaving her speechless for a moment. "By the way, Walt is off playing golf, so it's just us girls for the afternoon!" Amy announced with a big smile.

"Amy, you are being so kind! I only briefly met you, and yet you are so welcoming that I don't know what to say." For reasons that escaped Kath's understanding, she glanced down and noticed that Amy's nipples seemed to be stiff through her blouse and bra. The observation made Kath's own nipples engorge in response.

"Oh, Kath, don't think a thing about it! I've known a lot of young girls who needed help, and I'm just glad that I can be here for you now. Come on upstairs and let's go 'shopping!' "

Kath followed Amy up the steps, marveling at Amy's long, shapely legs and the way her tush stressed the short shorts she was wearing. Is this just "weekend wear" for her? Am I really ready to get that, well, seductive? Or am I the one out of step? Her nipples stiffened a bit more.

Amy's bedroom was light and airy, spacious, and, well, "feminine," was the only description that came to Kath's mind. There were two comfortable looking chairs sitting near the window, with a small table between them. She entered, rather timidly, and stood anxiously with her hands clasped in front of her, her eye downcast.

"Oh, Kath, Kath, Kath," Amy said, after a quick appraisal. "You're nervous, and I understand. In fact, I anticipated it. You do drink wine, don't you?" After a silent nod, Amy continued, "Well, I like this white, but I brought a red along as well, if you prefer."

"White is fine," Kath murmured.

"Okay, tell you what - you have a seat over there, and let's have a glass of wine and just chat for a bit, then look at clothes later. How does that sound?" she continued while pouring two healthy glasses.

Kath's shoulders relaxed, and she met Amy's eyes as she took the glass. Amy was as chatty and friendly as the first time they met, and without her really realizing it, she was soon into her second glass of wine, recounting some stories from her past - which were few once you exclude Biff. Amy listened with interest, asking leading questions so that she better understood her subject.

It dawned on Kath that she'd been doing all the talking while Amy had said little about herself. When there was a brief pause, then, Kath started on her third glass of wine (now feeling the effects, but not really caring) and tried to find out more about Amy.

"So, tell me a bit more about your life? You're such a pretty lady, I bet you had lots of boyfriends." By chance, Kath's gaze had drifted briefly to Amy's cleavage, to her bosoms, to the hints of nipples showing through.

"You mean my boobs? Well, yes, ..." Amy started.

Kath, red-faced, realized what she'd done, "No, no... I mean, yes, you have lovely breasts, but your face, your hair, your whole figure, is ..."

"Well, I don't have to tell you, but while teenage boys and young men like a pretty face well enough, it's the tits that really draw them in! I learned that early on, with boys trying to 'accidently' rub an elbow into my boobs, looking at my nipples instead of my face. I found myself getting withdrawn, feeling like it wasn't worth it.

"But then one day, I was washing my tits in the shower, and all of a sudden, I got this incredible feeling in my," here she paused, looking around, then continued, "in my pussy. I hope you don't mind the language, but Walt won't be home for hours." Kath's breathing started to quicken, and her own nipples began to tense - this sounded so familiar.

"Anyway, it was like a light switch had been thrown! I began to, at least in private, love my big bosoms. I would play with my nipples every chance I got, and, would you believe it? I found that I could have an orgasm just by twisting and pulling on my nipples!" Kath's breathing was getting labored, and she found that her right hand had started to reach for her left tit. Stop that she admonished herself!

"But then, I started to realize that, so long as I was in control, I began to enjoy having guys stare at my boobs. I'd known most of the kids, like, forever, so I knew that I'd be safe teasing the nerdy kids, but I was always careful with the guys who thought they were 'cool.' "

Kath recalled her walk to the grocery store, with no panties and an inadequate bra, and how she had begun to enjoy the looks of, well, the gentlemen. Also, the thought of Orv somehow watching her shower while she experienced her own nipple orgasms added to her level of excitement.

"I mean, there were even times when I would be the one to initiate the boob-to-elbow contact in the lunch line! That's when I started to wear tighter sweaters, or blouses that were just a tad too small, you know, so that guys could probably see my right bosom through the gaps between the buttons. It was so funny! I mean, they'd be pretending to look at the teacher while actually looking at my tits - and they were so focused on my boobs that they never knew that I was watching their eyes caress my boob. If I could have gotten away with going braless, I'm sure they would have cum in their pants!"

Kath was taking in this monologue with stiff nipples, a quiet smile, and an occasional nod. She began to wish that she had been so bold back in high school, but that was too long ago. But then, she did have Orv; where might this all lead?

"Anyway, yes, I found that I enjoyed being a 'prick tease' for a while, but then I met a fellow who was actually interested in me - who I was, what I liked to read, my sports, the whole thing. Yes, he gave my body the careful appraisal, but he was a gentleman about it, or at least as much of a gentleman as an 18-year-old boy can hope to be.

"So, he was my first, and then there were a few other through college, but in between, I could still satisfy myself with my nipples, and I still love, to this day, to tease guys with my body. Especially with Big Walt beside me, I feel very comfortable." She can satisfy herself with her nipples? Does she have nipple orgasms, too? Maybe I'm not a freak that way, Kath mused.

"Would you listen to me prattle on? Must be the wine - here, have a bit more. But, as I told you, I'm moving in with Walt. This is my old place, but I've got it for another month, so, I figured, why rush? Now, I love Walt, but he's been a bachelor for a while, and his place is only about half the size of mine, so it seems I've got a lot of paring down to do. So, you'd actually be helping me out if you took part of my wardrobe off my hands!"

"Now - who are we dressing for? Have you figured out how you're going to put yourself out there? Yes, you could certainly use more comfortable everyday clothes, but those won't get you very far in terms of getting a man in your life - or in your bed!" she said with a wink.

"Oh, Amy, just having a man to talk to once Orv is gone would make my life so much less dreary. But men being men, I suppose the bedroom will always be on their mind."

"Now, Kath, don't tell me you have no sex drive of your own! My Mom told me that back in the '60's, they used to say, 'If it feels good, do it!' There's no shame in giving yourself pleasure!"

With this statement, Kath started to turn quite red. Before Milt's house, she'd never thought of the pleasure that her body could give her. But now, she was having orgasms every day in the shower from playing with her breasts and nipples.

"Why, there are times when Walt travels, and sometimes we talk sexy on the phone. You know, he'll ask me to play with my nipples while he plays with himself. He loves to know that I'm 'getting off' from just playing with my nipples! He worships my breasts, and that's fine with me," she finished with another wink.

Kath heard the air quotes around "getting off" and caught on to the meaning - Walt loved knowing that Amy was having a nipple orgasm, even when they were apart. Interesting!