Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the time that I'm trying to control my breathing, I'm get higher and wetter, and my nipples get a lot stiffer, even without him stimulating my sensitive nubbins. Then, ever so slowly, he'll start to work his dick in and out of my pussy, pausing if I so much as twitch, since he's promised to let me sleep. And at the same time, he'll start playing with my left nipple, rolling my nip around, squeezing it, gently pulling my nipple out, rubbing my stiff nubbin back and forth, teasing the end of my nipple with his fingernail. I can feel my nipple getting so stiff, and it gets me so hot! He tells me he loves making my nipple stiff while I sleep, wondering whether I'm having a sexy dream. I just smile, even though I'm awake some of the time.

Now and again, he'll stop moving in and out, and when that happens, I can feel his dick pulsing, twitching, and I know that he's trying to hold back from cumming. He does that when I'm wide awake, too, and it makes me high to know how close he is and how much he loves loving me, but is trying to make it last a little longer. Sometimes, I can't help it, and my pussy will twitch around his cock in response, making him twitch a few more times himself.

"I can feel my nipple get stiffer while he squeezes my nip between his fingers, and I know I'm getting even wetter around his dick. He tells me that sometimes he can even hear our fluids slurping as he slowly pumps in and out of me. It makes him higher to know that my body is reacting to the nipple play and his dick even when I truly am asleep. Then, he'll use two fingers to squeeze my nipple while he uses his index finger to tease the end of my sensitive nip. By then, it's hard to hold still, but this is the game I like to play. And I love it when he stops rocking in and out of me to reach down to find my right nipple, too. First, he'll push his dick in as far as it will go and leave it there, which feels so nice! Then, he'll stretch his big hand down, gently pulling my right boob off the sheet. Then he'll trace the underside of my tit, gently feeling its soft firmness, moving out until he's got both of my nipples in his fingers! I'll feel him twitch a few times, holding quite still, but then he'll get it all going at once - manipulating both of my nipples and slowly pulling his dick almost all the way out, then pushing just as slowly back in until I'd swear he's trying to poke through my belly button!

"I try to hold still, and breath deep and even, but it's just so hot to feel him having his sweet and gentle way with my nipples and pussy that sometimes I can't stop my pussy muscles from twitching. When that happens, I can feel his dick twitching in response! It's so hot! Sometimes I'll pretend to be dreaming and I'll mumble, like, 'Feels so good,' just so I can tease him and make his dick twitch. This will go on for a good while, with him plowing into me so slowly, oh so slowly, playing with my nipples the whole time, until finally he'll lose control and he'll push extra hard into my pussy, spurting his load deep, deep inside me, all the while trying to not 'wake me up.' Then I'll use my pussy muscles to milk every last drop of his cum. Sometimes, I'll just purr and drift off to sleep, like maybe I was dreaming of having sex, but other times, I'll murmur, 'That felt so good, my love.'

"Then, there was one other time when Walt actually did fall asleep with his big dick inside me. I was drifting in an out of sleep myself when I felt his hands twitch on my nipple, and that woke me up. I clenched my pussy muscles to see if he was still there, and while his prick was still inside my pussy, it had shrunk way down. But then, I heard his breathing catch, and I was sure he was awake. Then, the most amazing thing happened!

"First, he started to gently play with my nipple again, which was great. But the best sensation was feeling his cock inflate inside me! As he grew bigger and bigger, I could feel his tool pressing more and more into the walls of my love canal. At the same time, the head of his prick was moving relentlessly deeper into my pussy, even though he wasn't even moving his hips! It was just his cock reacting to the idea that he was still inside me, that I was still 'asleep,' and that he could softly screw me one more time! He told me later it was the most erotic way to get a hard-on he could imagine. He filled me with a bucket of cum when he finally got there that night, playing with my left nipple almost too hard for me to pretend to be asleep."

Kath was captivated by Amy's joyous descriptions of having Walt's big dick insider her, her pussy twitching in delight around his tool, relishing the feel of his orgasmic contractions. So different from her only memory. She vowed to imprint Amy's story into her concept of what sex might be like. More than that, she was begging to develop some hunger to have her love canal similarly filled.

While telling her stories, Amy had been staring into the distance, which helped her to recall the titillating details of her story. Without even realizing it, though, she had been rubbing her bosoms and toying with her now quite stiff nipples. Kath, meanwhile, had also found herself quite turned on by the erotic accounts of Walt loving Amy's bosoms, nipples, and pussy - not to mention the sight of Amy touching her tits and nipples.

Then, without letting go of her boobs, Amy turned to look and Kath and blurted, "But listen to me prattle on about my lovely sex life while you ... " And that's when Amy realized that she been toying with her nipples - and also that Kath had been watching her do so and had also been enjoying her tits. Both ladies froze for a second, then lowered their hands. A second later, Amy burst into a fit of laughter, causing her boobs to jiggle and wobble delightfully! It took another second, but Kath joined in, too.

"I guess those were some pretty erotic stories, huh? I'm glad you're not too embarrassed, but hey - if I can love up my breasts, you should feel free to do the same, right?"

"Yes, I'm a little embarrassed, but with you, I'll be okay. But yes, I really enjoyed hearing how two loving people can enjoy each other. I had no idea it could feel so pleasurable. I'm so glad that you've got a man who loves you and loves your body so much, while also being so very caring. Until you hugged me only just a while ago, I couldn't imagine that touching someone else's naked flesh could feel so good." She paused, but Amy could sense there was more, so she waited. "Amy, I know we're both girls, but ... But - well, I'm not sure how long it will be before I find a man - or even if I can - who will treat me like Walt treats you. And your stories made it seem so wonderful to be in another person's arms, to have them holding your breasts, playing with your nipples. I'm sure it's the wine, but ... well, I have an unusual favor to ask."

"Kath, I've been more open with you than anyone else I've ever met, save Walt. Favor away," she said with a warm smile and a rub of Kath's arm.

"Well, you've got me longing for, well, for some of what Walt gives you. And while I never dreamed of 'hugging' another woman ... Would you, um, would you lie down beside me and ... well, can you 'spoon' with me for a bit? I'll close my eyes and pretend you're my 'dream lover,' a big handsome guy who loves me, who loves my body, my bosoms, my stiff nipples, and who also still treats me gently. Could you do that? Just for a while?"

Amy processed the request for a moment, but only for a moment. This woman was in need of feeling loved, caressed, cared for, and not mistreated. Amy already cared for her, so why not? She wasn't sure whether her body would react, but what the hell if she did?

"Sure, Kath, it would be my pleasure. But to really spoon like Walt and I do, we need to both get fully naked. I need to start with my hand on your naked hip. Needless to say, I don't have all of Walt's equipment, but I'd be happy to love you up. But first, I'm feeling like a bit more wine." Both women felt their nipples tighten, not knowing how this would go, but anxious to find out; they quickly drained their glasses.

"I guess getting naked makes sense, Amy. I'm a little embarrassed, but here goes." With that, Kath slid off her slacks, revealing a waist high, opaque pair of panties, which she then quickly slid off while facing away from Amy.

"Whoa, Kath, our next step really needs to be to work on your panty selection, girl! But that is one fine looking tush!" As she said that, Amy slid off her shorts and small, white, frilly panties.

Without giving Amy a full-frontal view (she just wasn't ready), Kath climbed under the covers and settled into the middle of the bed. "Are you sure about this, Kath?" Amy queried.

"I think so, Amy. I'll let you know if it feels too weird. I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend you're ..." Orv was the name that came to her mind, with Walt a close second (but that would be inappropriate!) "that you're name is Wilbur, or Wil, and that you're a handsome bridge pro who's fallen head over heels for me."

"Okay, Wil it is. Here we go. No 'safe word' [WTF thought Kath, without the vulgarity], just push me away or say something if you're not happy."

With that, Amy slid over until her very stiff nipples made contact with Kath's back, causing both women to suck in their breaths - which, of course, pushed Amy's boobs further into Kath's back. She inched closer until her boobs were pressing softly into Kath, and she could feel their thighs beginning to touch. The flesh-on-flesh contact was searing Kath's brain with hitherto unknown and very pleasurable signals, and her nipples were beyond stiff. Amy had described even more erotic scenarios, but this was an amazing start. She took another deep breath.

"You good?" Amy asked pausing for a moment. Her own nipples were boring into Kath's back, so she was hoping that things would continue.

"Very much so," was Kath's response, as she heaved a sigh.

Amy's right arm was pinned on the bed, but she managed to reach up and rub Kath's right shoulder. "That's nice, Wil," she murmured.

Then Amy took her left hand and laid it gently on Kath's naked hip. Kath felt goosebumps raise up over her whole body, although she certainly wasn't cold. Amy began to move her hand along Kath's side, dipping down to her waist, then running gently up the side of her rib cage to her shoulder and back again, this time going partway down her thigh. "I love when Walt touches me like this - soft and gentle, while he traces the curves of the side of my body."

Kath had her eyes closed, trying to think that this was "Wil" touching her, but it wasn't working. "You know," she said, this 'Wil' thing isn't cutting it. You are you, and even though you're a woman, or perhaps because of it, your touch is just wonderful, Amy. The sensations are just so totally new to me. I never imagined that skin-to-skin contact, even with a woman, would feel so - so amazing! You've got me tingling all over, and my brain can barely process the sensations. Anyway, I'm just going to relax - well sort of," (her nipples were definitely not relaxed, that was for sure), "and let you touch me the way you know you like to be touched, okay?"

"I'm good with that," Amy cooed, moving in even closer to Kath, so that their bodies were in contact from boobs to toes, her crotch nestled in against Kath's soft round tush. Almost instinctively, she kissed the back of Kath's neck, sending a shiver down Kath's body. Amy, too, was having a hard time processing how sensual, how pleasurable it was to touch the naked skin of another woman.

"Wow," Kath murmured, her nipples getting stiffer, "that was a surprise - but a very pleasant one." Amy kissed her again, and Kath sighed.

Meanwhile, Amy's left hand was starting to roam, moving slowly from Kath's side inexorably toward her front. Amy was a bit startled when she realized that she had skimmed the fringes of Kath's pubic hair. "N ... Not there," Kath protested softly. So Amy's hand moved north, now reaching the edge of Kath's left boob. Both women drew in their breaths in anticipation of the next steps.

Amy now followed the contour of Kath's left bosom, carefully tracing the junction between breast flesh and rib cage. Amy considered asking permission again, but the ground rules had been set, so she moved her fingers further up and out, softly pressing into the warm, yielding flesh of Kath's tit. She was surprised at how pleasant if felt to touch the other woman's breast. She knew the feel of her own boobs, but this was different; no internal neural connections, just the sense of touch from her own fingertips. She closed her eyes, letting her mind turn its focus on those sensitive pads. To her surprise, she was really enjoying the experience. She noticed that Kath's breathing rate had increased.

Now, she opened her hand more fully, cupping the pendulous underside of Kath's left bosom, squeezing the boob gently, lifting the tit as if to heft its mass, relishing the feel of Kath's boob sliding across her palm. Kath started to almost purr, assuaging any concern Amy might have felt about proceeding.

It was time. Amy swung her arm further out, this time moving her hand in between Kath's boobs, feeling the soft presence of her right breast on the backs of her fingers before letting the left boob slide on her palm until - oh, my! - until she felt Kath's very stiff nipple edge into her palm. Kath was starting to feel very wet "down there" and involuntarily clenched her thighs together as incredible sensations coursed from her left nipple to her right nip, to her brain's now hypersensitized erotic centers and down to her pussy. A low moan escaped from her lips.

Amy realized that her breathing rate, too, had gone up, and she rotated her body slightly to let her own nipples rub against Kath's back. It was a unique scenario for her - being sexually stimulated while not having either Walt's hands or her own loving up her nipples. She kissed Kath's back again, her hot breath also vaguely registering in Kath's brain.

But now, it was time to use her fingertips on Kath's nipple. Resting her palm on the underboob, Amy found the turgid nipple with her thumb and first two fingers, giving the nubbin a slight squeeze. Kath broke her silence at this point. "Oh, my god, Amy, only a few weeks ago, my nipples seemed no more sensual than my elbow. Now, I've learned that I can pleasure myself by touching my own nipples; but having you touch me takes it to a whole other level! I guess part of it is the mystery - I'm not in control, I don't know your next step. It feels amazing!"

"Your boobs and your nipple feel awesome to me, too. I think I understand, at least a little, why Walt loves to touch my bosoms so much. But hush, now."

Amy went on to give Kath's nipple the full range of manipulations that she knew Walt used on her own nipples (and that she used as well!). She twisted Kath's nipple left, then right, she spread her fingers and slowly ran the tip of each finger over the nipple, feeling the nip pop up, ever stiffer, in the space between, she squeezed the nipple between thumb and middle finger, using the nail on her index finger to scrape the sensitive tip of the nipple.

By this point, Kath had given up any pretense of not being turned on. Her breath was ragged, with little whimpers whenever the signals from her nipple stimulated a twitch in her pussy, and she found that she was rubbing her thighs together to increase the stimulation on her clit.

But when Amy grabbed her nipple and pulled it straight out until it slipped from her grasp, it was a full-on nipple orgasm! She writhed and whimpered as her whole body tensed with the sensations. Kath had given herself numbers of nipple orgasms by this point, but having Amy do the trick was even more wonderous!

Amy, who had also gotten quite high, started to move her hand away, hoping to play with her own nipples a bit. But Kath quickly grabbed her hand and brought it back to her own bosoms. "No, Amy, please - I need more! Can you - can you reach both of my nipples? You know, the way you talked about Walt doing it while you pretended to sleep?"

Amy was a bit frustrated with not being able to love up her own nipples, but this was Kath's day, so she settled for rubbing her boobs and nipples into Kath's back and gave her another kiss. "Well, my hands aren't as big as Walt's but touching both of your nipples seems like it would be worth trying."

"Here - I'll pull my right boob up a bit, maybe that will help. Now pretend that I'm sleeping."

Amy processed that last bit for a second, and then realized that Kath wanted a slow, sneak-approach to her right nipple. So, she went back to cupping Kath's left boob, gently toying with the very stiff nipple again. Then, she worked to capture Kath's nipple in the crook of her thumb while stealthily reaching down with her fingers, soon finding the line of cleavage between the two big, soft, quivering bosoms.

Next, she reached further down to trace the underboob curve of Kath's right breast, really beginning to revel in the soft, sweet firmness of her friend's bosoms. She walked her fingers slowly up that generous slope, just as Walt might have done while Amy "slept." Kath's breathing amped up again. But with the size of her hand and the size of Kath's boobs, she was having trouble locating the nipple. Finally, she resorted to pulling the breast flesh up by alternating fingers until - there it was! A throbbing tower of erotic, fully-engorged, neuron-filled nipple!

But wouldn't you know it - with that last stretch, she lost her grip on Kath's left nipple! Dang her small hands. Well, she thought, I'll rub that nipple with my wrist and concentrate on the right nipple.

It wasn't all that Kath had hoped for, but it was enough. It took no more than a few minutes, but when Amy pulled out on the right nipple while wrist-rubbing the left nip, Kath spasmed again, even harder this time. "Ohhhhh ... oh sweet geez..." For a full minute, Kath's consciousness was consumed with the feelings flooding in from her nipples and her pussy, which twitched and contracted, empty though it was. The rest of the world, even Amy, were beyond her brain's ability to process.

Amy continued to softly squeeze Kath's boobs, running her hands from one tit to the other, but her own nipples were calling out for attention, so she kept rubbing her nubbins into Kath's back. It only served to intensify her needs, though.

After some moments, Kath's feelings broadened from her own nipples and pussy muscles enough for her to feel Amy's hard nipples rubbing against her back, and it dawned on her that Amy must be horny as well! She quickly rolled over, ready to apologize, when her eyes were filled with the vision of Amy's two bulging bosoms, laying against each other, with nipples and areolas crinkled into knots. Some primal instinct took over, and she slid down in the bed a few inches and captured one of Amy's nipples in her mouth.

"OHH, gawd!" Amy exclaimed, partly out of surprise, but mostly in response to seeing Kath's pretty face pushed into her bosoms and soft wet lips pulling on her anxious left nipple.

Concerned, Kath pulled away, leaving Amy's nipple wet with saliva, asking, "Are you okay? Is this okay? You just made me feel so..."

"Yes, Kath, yes! I didn't expect that, but, yes, my nipples need attention, and I do love having my nipples kissed and licked and nipped and sucked! Go for it, girl!"

With that, Kath put both hands around Amy's left bosom and guided the nipple back to her mouth. She kissed and licked the nipple, then remembered Kath had said, "nip," so she bit down in the nipple.

"Ow - that's good, Kath, but a little too hard."

Kath cringed and backed away. "Sorry, Amy, but I've never..."