Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fret, sweet Kath. But I just had an idea. I mean, I've never kissed another woman's breasts before either, but with as much as Walt has loved up my nipples, I think that we could learn together. I'm not sure that this is a skill that either of us will ever use again," Amy was surprised to be thinking, please, let's do this again, "but I really need to have my nipples played with, so let's try this..."

With that, she got on all fours, boobs wobbling and stiff nipples pointing straight down, and shifted herself to a diagonal position on the bed. At the same time, she directed Kay to scoot around in the opposite direction. When they got settled, Amy's feet were at the top right of the bed while Kath's were at the lower left end of the bed. But the points of the maneuver, as it were, is that Amy found herself staring at Kath's bulging bosoms, while Kath was lined up with Amy's tits. A nipple 69, if you will. All four nipples were beyond stiff!

"Okay, Kath, follow my lead for a bit, then do what feels right." With that, Amy cupped Kath's right boob, which was lying delectably on top of her left tit. Then, she licked the bosom from its base all the way up to the very stiff nipple. Kath did the same to Amy's mammary. Using the tip of her tongue, she twirled the nipple round and round, leaving the nip wet with saliva. "Mmm, that's right," she murmured as Kath figured out what was going on. (Actually, she had stolen a glance down between Amy's bosoms [four tits so close together - quite a sight] to get her first inkling).

Then, partly because it was what she wanted Kath to do, Amy opened her mouth wide and sucked as much breast flesh into her mouth as she could, rubbing part of the soft orb with her tongue until she felt the nipple on the roof of her mouth, then rubbing her tongue all over the stiff nubbin. Kath turned out to be a quick study, and both women started to moan through their noses as the nipple play continued.

Amy pulled her head back while maintaining suction on Kath's boob, letting the wet orb slowly slip out, until the stiff nipple finally escaped. That definitely caused a twitch! She repeated the maneuver several times, ever more quickly, watching as Kath's boob wobbled back into place against the lower tit.

Using just her lips, Amy surrounded Kath's nipple and rapidly attacked the sensitive end with the tip of her tongue. Both women were now clutching their thighs together. Then, ever so gently, Amy bit down lightly on the nipple while continuing the tongue lashing. This time, Kath got it right - so, so right!

Then, because her own right nipple was demanding equal time, Amy shifted her mouth to Kath's right nipple, using both hands, at first, to get the boob in a good position for attack. Once she latched on to Kath's right nipple, though, she used her right hand to continue playing with the saliva-drenched left nipple. "Oh, my god!" Kath whimpered, briefly letting go of Amy's bosoms before following Kath's lead.

"Mmmmm," Amy concurred, as a set of contractions coursed through her body. By this point, both women just went to town, with one boob getting sucked, nipped, and tongue-lashed while the other bosom got cupped, stroked, and wobbled around in between erotic attacks on the nipple. Their juices were flowing freely, with mini-orgasms briefly wracking their bodies.

Kath was momentarily surprised when Amy's mouth fell away from her right nipple, and then she felt her bosoms being twisted. She paused to glance past Amy's tits to her own, where she saw that Amy was pushing the inner edges of her tits in toward her chest while the outer curves of her mounds pulled in as well. "I've often wondered what this would look to Walt," she whispered as she applied enough torque to bring Kath's engorged nipples within striking distance of each other. Or almost. With a second effort, though, she succeeded in rubbing one stiff nubbin against the other! One pillar of engorged flesh was pushed into the upper edge of its areola while its opposite number pushed into the lower portion of its areola, then the reverse. "Fascinating!" she murmured, briefly channeling Mr. Spock.

And then, she dove in, managing to suck both of Kath's nipples between her lips at the same time, whipsawing her tongue back and forth over the sensitive nubbins. With that, Kath came more intently, losing her grip on Amy's tits as she moaned and writhed.

Amy kept licking Kath's nipples, hoping Kath would soon come back to her own aching nipples. And indeed, once Kath came back to reality, she dove into the twin pillows of Amy's delicious bosoms, licking deep into her cleavage, flicking her tongue from one boob to the other, working her way up and out to the nipples. She grabbed hold of the soft mounds, twisting the breast flesh in as she'd seen Amy do, but she couldn't quite get the nipples to touch. "Your boobs are too big!" Kath complained.

"Not according to Walt," Amy chuckled, before going back to bathing Kath's nipples.

Kath settled for alternating kisses and nips to the pair of tantalizing nipples - close, but not close enough for the simultaneous nipple-suck. This brought Amy was close to the big one, but not quite there.

Then, she had another idea. "Let's try this," Amy suggested. With that, she had Kath lie flat on her back while she again got up on all fours, with her boobs hanging down over Kath's face, with her own mouth hovering over Kath's bosoms. "Walt loves it when I do this," she explained, as she swung her torso left and right, raking Kath's face with first her right tit and then her left, stiff nipples running across Kath's mouth, chin, nose, and eyes as she maneuvered her boobs both north and south as well as east and west.

"Ohhh, your titties feel so good batting me back and forth, and your nipples are so stiff," she enthused, reaching out to lick a passing nip. Meanwhile, Kath had begun cupping her own boobs, offering the tasty morsels up to Amy, who eagerly lapped and sucked on the stiff nipples.

"I've got to feel more of your nipples on my face!" Kath exclaimed. Abandoning her own boobs, she reached up to grasp Amy's right tit with both hands. Then, using her grip on Amy's mammary, she proceeded to rub the stiff nipple all over her face, running the nip across her sensitive lips, touching the nipple to her cheeks, her nose, her forehead. Inspired, she brought the nubbin close enough to her left eye that she could blink her eyes and give the nipple an eyelash rub.

"Wow, that's a new sensation," Amy exclaimed. "I like it! But now, see if you can't capture both of my nipples. With my boobies hanging like this, it might be easier." Kath then captured both swaying orbs above her face. With the help of gravity, Kath found it a little easier to bring Amy's titties together, and on the second try, she got both stiff nipples in her mouth! She was really beginning to enjoy the taste, the feel of nipples on her lips and on her tongue! She bit down softly on the nips and rubbed the sensitive end with the tip of her tongue. With that, Amy exploded with an orgasm as powerful as any that Walt had given her.

For Kath, it was an awesome moment. She had had numbers of nipple orgasms on her own, and this afternoon, Amy had given her several more. But for her, Kath, to bring another person such obvious pleasure made her heart race with joy!

After some several seconds, with her pussy still in overdrive, Amy commanded "Keep sucking! Keep sucking," while she, herself lowered her head and engaged Kath's nipples in an all-out rapid-fire attack, nipping, sucking, and biting Kath's boobs, then pulling one boob after the other up with her mouth suction. In just a few moments, Kath, who'd been beside herself with lust already, came hard one more time, writhing, moaning, and spasming more intensely than she ever had before.

Amy collapsed on the bed next to Kath, both ladies panting, their boobs wobbling as they did so. They were still at face-go bosoms level, so it was quite a sight. Kath reached her hand across her body to stroke Amy's face. Then she said, "Amy, I never understood what sex and caring was all about, I mean aside from loving Orv, but you've opened my eyes and my senses. Watching you orgasm, and knowing that I had brought you there, gave me an intense warmth. And I'm not talking about sexual warmth, it's knowing that my touch, my caress, my fondling - the whole nine yards - was enough to get you that high.

"But I don't know whether to thank you or curse you." Amy startled at that, but Kath quickly went on, "You see, now that I've learned about how two people can connect, about how deeply pleasurable it is to touch another person's skin, to hug and be hugged, especially naked, well - I just know that I can't keep living the way I have been, closed up within myself. And especially with Orv leaving, I'm going to have to find some way to connect with another person who can touch me, who can be with me the way we were just now."

"Well, Walt plays golf most every weekend," Amy said with a grin, leaning over to kiss the side of Kath's nearest boob.

Kath grinned at Amy and smiled. "You know, we never got very far in working down your excess of sexy clothing, so I guess I'll just have to gather a few bras and come back, won't I?" But next weekend seemed a long way off, after the experience she'd just had. Could she wait that long? She got thinking of wearing a few things for Orv, of seeing whether she could actually wear some of Angel's outfits. And that got her thinking about Amy's amazing stories of Walt filling her up with his big dick. She loved to feel her pussy muscles clenching together, but what would it feel like to be filled with a hard, thrusting, tool, belonging to a man who cares for her, to clamp down on his rod, to feel him release his seed inside her. As her imagination ran off in strange, perhaps even incestuous directions (could she really do that?), her hands found their way back to her boobs, her stiffening nipples. Maybe she and Orv could cuddle on the couch, watching a movie one night. And maybe he'd end up cupping one of her bosoms. Toying with a nipple... She sighed contentedly.