Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath was relieved that Amy appeared not to have noticed her embarrassment, so she tried to pivot. "You know, one of the old ladies I care for suggested that I might learn how to play bridge - that there are clubs where I might meet someone who might be interested in more than just my boobs," she said, feeling a bit awkward for using the term. "It sure sounds better than going to a bar," she concluded.

"Yeah, I can't quite see you, or any woman, really, going to a bar to pick up a serious man. And bridge is a great idea! Walt and I know how to play, not well of course, but it could be fun to teach you and Orv how to play. I know a lot of kids played bridge when I was in college - some to the point of flunking out, but, knowing Orv as I do, he'd keep his studies first.

"Okay - so we need something casual and a bit sexy, but not over the top. First, though, we've got to start with a solid foundation. You can't build an edifice on something that won't support it, right? So, let's see what you've got underneath now."

While Kath had an inkling that something like this might happen, she was nonetheless startled. Somehow, she thought, she'd get undressed in private. "You want me to take off my clothes?? Here?" she said meekly.

"Well, I can't really help you until I see what I'm working with, now can I? Come on, it's just us girls. If it will make you more comfortable, I'll take off my clothes, too." With that, Amy topped off their wine glasses from the second bottle, figuring that might ease the process.

"I don't know, Amy, no one except ... no one has ever really seen me in my undergarments," she said, as her nipples stiffened. "But I guess this is how it needs to be, right?"

"Okay, I'm with you, Kath. Blouses first," she said, undoing the buttons on her top. Kath turned away and undid her own blouse while Amy tossed hers over the back of a chair. Why were her nipples getting so stiff, she wondered.

"Now, Kath, I know we haven't known each other very long, but I somehow feel like we've made a connection. Can you trust me? If I'm going to help you awaken your sexy self, which I truly believe is within you, we need to forget taboos and just move on, okay?"

"Well, I trust Orv, and he's had nothing but good things to say about you [mostly stimulated by her low-cut blouses, although Orv somehow never brought that up], so okay - I put my body in your hands." Although Kath had not intended the double (yes, 'double" entendre) they simultaneously had images of holding each other's boobs.

"Well, alright then. Turn around so I can see you."

As Kath turned around, she took in the view of Amy, still in her shorts but only wearing a lacy, mostly see-through bra on top. Kath couldn't help but stare at Amy's nipples, which got even stiffer.

"Well, yes, that is certainly a - um - a conservative bra. Let me see what I have in my bra drawer. Take that off, will you?" Amy turned toward her dresser, knowing that this would be awkward.

Kath turned red, and thought about protesting, but then, why was she here? She turned away from Amy and unhooked her bra. Her nipples tightened up, but what was she to do? She covered as much of her generous boobs as she could and turned around.

"Kath, it's okay - it's just us girls. But I really need to see your girls to see if we're on the right track. Here - I'll take my bra off, too, so we're on a level playing field, okay?" [Actually, the playing field was rather hilly!]

Kath, still covering as much as she could of her bountiful bosoms, watched shyly as Amy stripped down. When her wobbly boobs were revealed, Kath drew in her breath. Amy may not have had tits as big as the porn girl, but her breasts were definitely generous, and, despite the warmth in the room (and the warmth provided by the wine), her nipples were at least a little stiff. Probably from the rubbing of the bra being removed, Kath rationalized.

Then Amy further surprised Kath by running both of her hands up from the bottom of her rib cage, cupping her tits and giving her boobs a good rub. "Oh, sometimes it just feels so good to take your bra off, doesn't it?"

Kath realized that she was staring at Amy's tantalizing tits, with nipples that now seemed fully engorged. Shifting her gaze to Amy's eyes, she murmured, "Yes, I know what you mean," even though Kath had worn some kind of bra for over 23 hours a day for - well, for many years.

"Alright, now, I've shown you mine, time for you to show me yours!" Amy said with a smile and another wink.

Reluctantly, with nipples throbbing and her face turning even redder, Kath lowered her arms, revealing her bountiful, upturned breast, with her aching nipples pointing straight at Amy. She cast her eyes to the floor.

"Oh, my, Kath, you really are an exceptionally beautiful woman. Your breasts are so full, and yet your boobs hardly sag at all." Not said was Amy's admiration of Kath's very, very stiff nipples. "I work in a school, not a lingerie store, but I'm guessing that you and I actually do wear the same size bra - 36D, right?" Kath, still red faced, and still torn between looking at Amy's nipples and her eyes (why am I drawn to her nipples, Kath wondered) just nodded.

"Well, let me see what I've got in my bra drawer," she said, wobbling over to her dresser. She came back with a handful of bras in various colors and degrees of opacity - but mostly on the diaphanous side. "Here, start with this one," Amy prompted, handing Kath a full-cup white bra, but one which Kath realized she could easily see through.

Kath nervously took the bra, pulling the clasps around in front of her, then awkwardly clipping it together while pushing her boobs up with the backs of her hands. It was a maneuver she'd done thousands of times, but she fumbled and felt her nipples stiffen as Amy watched. Finally, the clasps were done and she swung it around and settled her bosoms into the cups, thankful that her nipples were finally covered.

But when she looked in the mirror, she realized that while there was a layer of fabric over her tits, it did little to hide the color of her areolas and nipples! "I think that's a keeper, Kath," Amy commented with a smile. "It gives your chest great shape, it gives you some nice cleavage, and it just really looks pretty on you. Don't you like the lacy pattern?" she queried.

Kath was quite distracted by how obviously her nipples showed through, but ... well, why was she here if not to sexify her wardrobe? "It's - um - more daring than anything I've ever owned, although it is a bit [but only a bit] more conservative than what I found in Angel's dresser." Orv would certainly like a veiled view of my nipples, she thought. [And in fact, the bra was very similar to the style that Jan wore, the bra that had gotten him so stiff, while going commando in class, and he'd seen glimpses of her nipple through the gap in her blouse. Yes, Orv would approve!]

"Oh, my, well maybe I'll need to come to your place and help you go through Angel's collection! But here, try this one," she prompted, handing Kath a flesh-toned, rather flimsy-looking bra. "Walt likes me to wear this one when we're alone, but it doesn't give my much support for these puppies. But with your firm bosoms, you might be just fine."

Kath, getting more used to the situation, put this bra on without fumbling. But when she looked in the mirror, it was almost as if she were nude! Yes, there was a tint to the material, but it matched her skin tone so well it almost dissolved. And then, of course, her areolas and nipples shown through, plain as day. This would certainly give Orv a "hard time!"

"Amy, this bra feels quite comfortable, but how will it look with a blouse over it? I mean, there's not much between your eyes and my nipples," she explained, with both women catching their breaths a bit as Amy did look at Kath's very obviously stiff nipples.

"Well, Kath, I expect that if you were to put your blouse back on, no one would ever know how sexy your bra is. But you'll know won't you!" she said with a smile and another wink. "For me, that's part of the fun - knowing that I've got a sexy bra on, and, sometimes, no panties - but nobody knows it by me! So, even if you don't leave with some of my more 'enchanting' blouses, you can still know how sexy you are!"

Kath took another sip - no a gulp - of wine while processing this tidbit. She remembered walking to the grocery store the other day, with no panties and a sexy bra, and remembered how much she had, after a bit, enjoyed it. Knowing that she was only very partially dressed, while, on the outside, she looked - well - mostly prim and proper. And did Amy also get a thrill out of going commando? [Not a term Kath knew, but...]

"Yes, that sort of happened the day I was grocery shopping, sort of by accident, since I only had one of Angel's bras to wear..." Kath was not ready to tell Amy about the lack of panties.

"Right, I'm thinking Angel could be a real, well, 'angel" here. Now, give this one a try," Amy suggested.

Kath turned to face the mirror as she was putting it on, and went light-headed when she took in the design. "Why, Amy, this doesn't even cover my nipples!" which had gone quite stiff. In a flash, her mind was watching the movie where Keith spied on his mom when she put on a similar shelf bra, nipples exposed on top. The mom had liked knowing that her son was watching her, spying on her naked, stiff nipples. Kath had found herself rubbing her nipples at the time, and the thought of Orv seeing her, spying on her in this bra was making it hard to breath. Or even to keep standing upright.

As it turns out, Amy had quietly walked up behind her to look in the mirror as well, but Kath hadn't noticed. When she quickly turned around, the combination of the surprise of Amy being so close, the wine, and actually being light-headed, caused her to stumble. Amy, who held her liquor better, quickly put her arms out and caught her, preventing a fall.

But in the process, the two women ended up in a boob-to-boob embrace. While Kath had on a bra, of sorts, her nipples were poking out over the top of the half cups, while Amy's bosoms were still quite naked. Since Amy was maybe an inch taller, the minor lift from the bra meant that their nipples were in direct contact with each other.

Kath, already dizzy, nearly swooned. It had been - well, she actually had no memory of hugging anyone to her naked body except Orv, and she had given up breast feeding when he turned one. After that, nada. The feeling of her flesh, her boobs, her nipples being pressed to another naked body - male or female - touched on human connections that have worked to let mankind bond, to enhance connections, to identify as a group, to procreate into the billions. More to the points, she felt Amy's stiff nipples poking into her boobs, felt her own swelling nipples pressing into her breast flesh. It was magical!

For Amy, feeling her soft breasts puff up against Kath's firm, yet yielding boobs awakened a different realization. Amy had a strong nurturing streak, and she had been drawn to Kath from the get go. Kath, so alone, aside from Orv, for so many years, was a lost puppy. But feeling their bosoms pressing into each other, feeling her own nipples indenting Kath's tits, while registering Kath's own nipples, amped up her feelings. To her surprise, she was feeling more than a bit aroused by the contact.

Both women were taken off guard. They did not break the embrace for several seconds - it just felt too good for both of them, each in her own way. "I'm ... I'm sorry, Amy," Kath said while not yet backing away, "I guess I'm not used to that much wine. Perhaps I'd better lie down, I'm feeling a bit dizzy."

"That's fine, dear, I'll help you over. Yes, you do look a bit pale," Amy commented while sliding her arm through Kath's. Kath walked a bit unsteadily to the bed, while Amy was enjoying the feel of Kath's right boob on her forearm while she stole glances at Kath's still stiff, still naked nipples.

Amy had considered herself "straight" her entire life, and she certainly did enjoy having Walt play with her boobs and nipples while he pumped his big cock into her tight pussy. So, this seeming physical attraction to Kath - what was that about? She did remember, as a senior in high school, sneaking sidelong glances at the other girls showering after gym class, though. Especially the few girls with mature looking boobs - tits that had fully filled out, with large areolas and succulent nipples. At the time, she had chalked it up to still being just 18 and curious as to how her own curvy body stacked up against the other girls who were - well, "stacked."

"Here - sit down on the bed and let me take this bra off for you, you might be more comfortable with that off," Amy volunteered. Kath nodded her ascent, and Amy worked on the front-clasp bra. She found herself distracted by Kath's nipples, though, and ended up struggling a bit, which resulted in the backs of her hands rubbing into Kath's bosoms. "Sorry, it's not as easy from this side," she apologized, "although I do have to say, you look stunning in this bra. I think it's a keeper, myself. Once you find the right fellow, I'm sure he'll be like putty in your hands whenever you wear this. Until he turns to stone, that is!" Amy said with a half-drunken giggle.

Kath looked up at Amy and gave her a smile, then started to glow a bit when she noticed that Amy's eyes were darting from one nipple to the other as she worked, finally getting the job done. Kath's nipples stiffened a bit more.

"Okay, now you just lie still for a bit. I won't offer you more wine right now, but I think I could use another sip." A large one, as it turns out!

Kath lay on her side watching her new friend. "Amy, would you sit next to me for a bit," she asked a bit shyly.

"Of course," Amy replied, returning to the bed with wobbling boobs, nipples still stiff, to sit close to Kath's hips. "Are you starting to feel better?"

"Yes, thanks, Amy. You are being so kind. We've only been together for a few hours, really, and yet I feel like I could tell you anything."

"Please - whatever you want to say, I'm here - and I promise to keep it between us girls, okay?" Amy reached out and rubbed Kath's arm, marveling at how Kath's boobs lay one on top of the other on top of the bedspread. This created cleavage that went nearly to her chin, and Amy loved that both nipples were visible to her. And they were so stiff. Why was she noticing this?? Maybe she was a bit bi?

"That feels nice," Kath murmured, almost purring at the contact, innocent as it was.

Kath then collected her thoughts for a few minutes, and then explained, "I was going to say, 'I don't know what came over me' when you caught me and we hugged for a bit. But I think maybe I do. I mean, you love Walt, and I've always hoped to meet a nice guy, but when I felt your flesh - your naked flesh - against my chest - our bosoms together, it was like part of me woke up from a long, long nap. I mean, it's supposed to feel good to hug another naked body, right? But there's just never been anyone for me."

"I know, Kath, and I'm so sorry... But yes, that flesh-to-flesh feeling should feel good. No worries there. I kind of liked hugging you, too," she admitted, with some trepidation.

"So, um, do you wear a nightgown to bed? Does Walt wear PJs?"

"Oh, no!" Amy exclaimed, a little relieved by the shift in topics. "Walt hated it when I wore a nightgown, and he's slept naked since he was a teenager - said that the clothing got bound up when he'd turn over in his sleep. I've gotten quite used to sleeping naked now. And when Walt is away, sleeping naked means that I've got easy access to my boobs. I do quite like rubbing my bosoms and nipples, even when Walt is around. Why? How do you sleep?"

"Well, forever, I wore a heavy nightgown and a sleep bra..."

"A sleep bra?? Wow, when I get home from work, the last thing I would want to wear would be a bra of any sort - 'let the puppies go free,' Walt likes to say. Sorry, I interrupted you."

"No problem, Amy. But since we've moved, for various reasons, I've just been wearing one of Angel's flimsy nightgowns. Sometimes, there a bit see-through," Kath said, although she stopped short of mentioning how much her nipples had been catching Orv's attention.

"Yeah, well sometimes Walt likes me to wear a negligee - you know, a flimsy, short, see-through kind of thing that leaves my nipples basically naked - but he only lets me wear it while we're having dinner or watching a movie. Well, I sometimes watch the movie, but Walt mostly watches my boobs, always asking me to get him a drink or something just so he can watch my bosoms wobble around. Says that the tease is what really gets him turned on, even more than as if I were naked. 'Course, he's always got his arm around me, reaching over or down to tweak my nipples, just to keep my nips perky, he says."

Kath was processing all of this, thinking about how she had come to really like having Orv checking out her breasts and her nipples. But he's my son, she thought; is it right for me to "use" him for my own pleasure? Still, he does seem to love looking at my boobs, my stiff nipples...

"So, do you two cuddle on the couch a lot?" Amy nodded, smiling. "And in the bed? Do you spend all night hugging and cuddling? Naked?" Kath was imagining having a naked man in bed with her and how good it might feel.

"Well, often, there's some good, yes naked, sex to start, but I do love to have him cuddle and curl around me whether we've fooled around or not. Spooning is a term some people use, you know, with his front against my back. And of course, he might start with his hand on my hip, which is nice, but most often he reaches around to cup my left boob, which feels really nice. Often, I'll pull his hand to my boob anyway, 'cause I like it so much. Sometimes, I'll drift off to sleep that way, but then I'll find I'm having a dream about playing with my nipples, and then I wake up to discover that my man, my sweet Walt, has been the one playing with my nipple while I slept! Sometimes, he'll even get hold of my right bosom, too, and get both nipples all worked up. Those are some hot dreams! If I'm too tired then, I'll make him roll over, but sometimes, we'll fool around, even twice in the same night!

"Then, there are other times when I'm just too worn out to stay awake to make love. But he'll ask if he can just 'come inside me' while I fall asleep. And it always feels good, so I'll lift my leg and guide his big tool inside me while he cups my left breast, but I make him promise to let me sleep. Sometimes I fall right to sleep, and in the morning, I'll have an extra-large load of his cum oozing out of my pussy. It makes me smile to know that my body has pleased him even if I wasn't awake to enjoy it. I used to tell him that I felt a little guilty that I couldn't respond to him, but he told me that I was being silly and that he just loves holding me, loving my body, and cumming inside me while I sleep - he says it's really special for him. So now, I just smile at the extra cum he's left inside me and I'm content - no, more than content! - just knowing that my nipples and pussy have made him happy.

"And I've come to believe that he really does enjoys screwing me while I sleep - very much so, in fact - since there are also times that I'll only pretend that I've fallen asleep. It's sort of an erotic challenge for me. We'll both lie there, perfectly still, with his fat, hard cock deep in my pussy - he always pushes it all the way in when we do this - and his big hand cupping my soft bosom, my semi-hard nipple in his palm, while he waits until he 'knows' I'm asleep. Sometimes, he'll twitch, just because he finds it so erotic, but aside from that, he doesn't move 'cuase he's promised to let me sleep.