All Comments on 'Away for the Winter Pt. 01'

by coffeesurfer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OOAAOOAA4 months ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!

DarthZ12DarthZ124 months ago

This is a wonderful story! Thank you so much for it! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hairy pussy in stories make them worth reading. I gave you a five rating. That dammed shaved and stubble shit is just plain sickening. Ugly prickly stubble poking and gouging is sickening and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HOT!! I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot! Very well written and defiantly better than most in this fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So sexy. I love the body hair obviously, but also a partner changing/experimenting to satisfy their partner and finding they like it also! Definitely write more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, interesting, and I rated it a five because you included pussy hair. Keep it abundantly growing. I stopped reading the shaved stories years ago and I do not date women with razored cunt fetishes. I like to lick erect clits, not stubble and zits. My girlfriend hesitantly asked me to not shave my pussy about a week before we ever had sex. I told her it had never been shaved or trimmed. She said that was great because her brother, our now-days threesome partner, did not like shaved pussy either. I might contact you privately and tell you about some of our adventures so you can write about them and my hairy pits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoffeesurfer@coffeesurfer
All of my stories will feature women who don't shave. If that's not for you, read another author's work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES