All Comments on 'Awesome Threesomes'

by sar1953

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful, but lacking

In the art of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished

No real emotion shown in the story, the wife was on a win win situation with both scenarios, the hubby enjoyed the ffm as he was active with both females, whilst ffm had him in a queue.

It would have been better with some angst on the husbands part, to have some doubts perhaps. Just too bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The only pissed off characters

are the readers so don't expect any 5's

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
I’m aroused

The problem is with you people, not the author. I enjoyed the wife’s sexiness and ability to be passive and active.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap and pathetic story

What bunch of crap and lame story.....this is so stupid!

1* for this trash

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Slow Down

What's the rush ? Spend some time on build up. Detail, so you stuck it in her, or she sucked you. We need more. Who, what, where, why on and on. Finally, lets get away from huge tits and big dongs. I've actually done what you are trying to describe, it took all night and only one out of all the participants actually had that huge set of tits or that monster dong. In other words, make it real, we'll enjoy it, and whether you know it or not, we want to believe it, . Now get crackin ! ! !

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86about 3 years ago

I agree with slow down. Describe the action in full detail. Don't hurry it

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This cuck and whore are both pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well told story, not convinced about one and done, I suspect the wife will want more, once a woman opens up to release her inner slut, it takes a lot to control the lust, it was her original idea so the husband may find she has the idea again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous