AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 01

Story Info
One new couple join Swingers Club for Beach Party and more.
15k words
4.58
9.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AWF - CONNIE AND MAT JOIN

Background

The continuing story of Toni and Jake, a young couple who have chased money at the expense of their relationship. They have stayed together for the sake of their two young teenage girls, while adopting an open marriage. The final details of a major float on the NYSE are being processed, mostly involving the final few millions in new share capital from the public. This float will make their family millionaires (on paper) as soon as the company lists, leaving Jake to concentrate on building the marketing side of their company Consult Co Inc. Toni has meanwhile taken a more altruistic view now her girls future has been protected and she has established a branch of a not-for-profit body in Houston called The Abandoned Wives Foundation (AWF).

Toni and Jake have invited Mat and Connie down to Galveston for a weekend of sailing and a few days of business. Mat is a new client of the AWF and he wants Connie to come to Texas for business promotion as well as getting more opportunities with Toni's AWF connections.

Mat and Connie's Invite

"Hi Honey. Just getting my bags at the carousel. Should be home in about 45 minutes. Got some great news today. How would you feel if I said we have been invited to spend a long weekend with two friends on a sailing boat down off Galveston? We have not had a decent break for months and we both probably could do with sunny days, snorkelling, sailing and eating great seafood, washed down with some fresh whites. What do you reckon?"

"Hi Mat. Sounds like a great idea to me. How about I put some chardonnay on ice, get some takeaway fish like Chinese with ginger and shallots and we put the kids to bed early and we work out the details when you get home."

This was the first occasion that Mat had come home joyful for weeks after a full week travelling with his brother and the marketing team. Connie came to the conclusion business must be turning around as Mat's brother would not have agreed to any form of break for Mat and herself until after their new service line had been delivered. As soon as the kids were down and asleep, she ordered delivery and changed into Mat's favourite outfit for their home welcoming sex; when Mat was obviously on a high from a good week away from home office she knew he loved Connie to greet him in her shortest black mini skirt, white tube top, with strong red lipstick and high heels and nothing else. It was her way of being a bit kinky without going over the top; besides it was fun to dress up to welcome home her man.

Connie loved these times when Mat was so high as the sex was always great. Because she was at home, she did not feel embarrassed to wear so little to hide her normally conservative covered body. Their love making could go on for hours, or at least they used to do so before the kids arrived. Recently these moments were few and far between and her vibrator had been well used. The days of wild sex during their honeymoon had well passed.

Mat and Connie sat down to their favourite takeaway delivered shortly after Mat exited the shower. The first bottle did not last long, with the second getting to the details of the sailing break. The story behind the invite was simplified, but the opportunity and the chances to enjoy themselves openly were enhanced.

Connie cleared away the dishes and Mat brought the wine bottle to the kitchen. He placed their glasses on the central bench and filled them with the remainder, handing Connie hers as she leant back against the cleared table.

"You are some hot woman in that outfit. On Hollywood Boulevard you would make a fortune. I know you baulk at it, but I like you looking a little slutty when we go out for special occasions. You need to get more clothes like that and be more openly sexy. If I put say $2500 onto your credit card for new adventurous clothes, bikinis, lace and mesh underwear and whatever you want, would you go out and do a big shop for our sailing trip. I need you to be super-sexy for us on that trip. These people are important to our firm in the next month or so. I would hope you would help us with the promotions and to do whatever. We need to be seen to be ultra-modern, young and fast living people who are up to the challenges of big business. Conservative will not cut it."

Connie had been one man woman and conservative for years. She looked forward to updating her wardrobe with new clothes and anything that would get more attention from Mat. While the white wine would have had some impact, she really wanted to flash out and be a lot more open now that her children were old enough so they could be left with her mother for a few days of holidays. The reality was that Mat's idea of adventurous clothing and hers did not totally equate. She was boxed in and knew it so there was no alternative other than a firm "YES, please." She had seen plenty of brief bikinis at their local surf shop that she then left on the rack; an obvious easy fix since she loved to be loved to be a bit of an exhibitionist down the beach. The underwear would require a trip to Victoria's Secrets and the clothes could follow based on what she could find in the upmarket floor of Macy's.

"Good. I will do that transfer in the morning for you and you can get shopping when it suits. Meanwhile I think that outfit of yours is having an effect on my manhood."

Connie glanced down to see a substantial tent in the front of Mat's shorts. Her thoughts were very positive for a great and long night of sex coming up. She thought there are going to be compensations.

Mat drank the remainder of his wine and placed his glass in the sink.

He walked up to Connie staring into her face and aggressively kissed her putting his tongue down her throat, intertwining his tongue with hers and surprising Connie with his forwardness. With her hands behind her husband's neck drawing him closer and rubbing her pussy against his growing cock, she allowed Mat to take control. And take control her did. With his mouth overs hers allowing no protest, his hands pulled down her tube top exposing her boobs with nipples ever so erect. His right hand roughly massaged her boobs and squeezed giving her pain and pleasure. His left hand travelled down between her legs and his fingers quickly found the streaming pussy. The thumb pressed itself against her clit, his long fingers worked their way into her pussy and his small fingers explored her rose bud. He worked his magic roughly on his loving wife sending her into a frenzy of pleasure.

Mat lifted her and placed her back against the table, dropped his shorts to expose his now free cock available to service his wife and continued to manipulate her now wanton moist sex holes. He raised her legs over his shoulders and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy just allowing it to touch the clit and send shudders through Connie's body.

He sucked on her boobs, twisting his tongue around her sensitive nipples and gentle bites to mix pain and pleasure.

All he got as feedback was "Oh, please don't stop. Pussy is convulsing................"

Connie had not been too forthcoming with her expressions or great at providing feedback in the recent past and Mat was going to end that conservatism.

"Three questions for you Connie."

"From now on, while I am home you will wear no underwear in our house, unless we have family as guests?"

All Connie wanted to do was be fucked royally by her husband and the question did not pose any real issues.

"Yes. Just do me."

"Good as I intend to use that pussy of yours a lot more in the future."

"Fine by me."

"The second is will you agree to me removing that landing strip of yours between your legs tonight and you will keep it naked form now on?"

Again, the same issue of wanting a hard cock between her legs generated the same answer of "Yes and please".

"The third is will you agree to be my hot wife and help me promote our new service business line?"

Connie did not know what this mean, but the money that should flow to the family would justify her agreement, or so she innocently thought.

"Yes, just put that cock in me and fuck me."

Mat obliged driving his nine inches well up and into his wife, now totally in his control.

This was rough sex and Connie loved every second, minute and thrust. Her boobs rocked and her pussy convulsed cuming again and again as his cock went well past where she was used to employ her vibrator. He stretched her legs as wide open as he could and pushed as deep as he could achieve with his nine inches; there was more to go and he was going to bottom out before tonight was over.

Connie had closed her eyes with the lust and passions spreading across her face. She loved rough sex and Mat was going to make sure he got his fair share. The lips created those "OOHs ......." and the pussy squelched with both their pre-cum. Connie was lost to the world and wanted a lot more sex in any way she could achieve. Sex was going to take a lot higher priority in her life from now on.

Mat's face showed pure lust and aggression, but Connie was too involved in her own passions to see his emotions.

After she came again he lifted her against the lounge and twisted her so that she had her face down hard against the back of the lounge. She was lost in his movements as she throbbed internally.

His precum and her considerable juices had flowed down her crack and around her rose bud.

Mat was still hard, allowing his cock to slowly force its way into her rear hole. He kept playing with her clit keeping her distracted while his cock edged itself slowly up her rear. The cum around his cock gave him the lubrication he need, so he picked up his rhythm and eventually ploughing his cock deep into her rear.

Connie was unsure what was happening until she was past disagreeing.

That cock and his manipulations gave Connie another cum, this time deeper and more guttural. Mat found that hole much to his liking, tight as if she was his virgin bride as he exploded deep in her innards.

"Your rose bud enjoys it's attention. From now it will be open to me anytime."

"Mat, in case you missed it that was the most intense sex we have had since we were on our honeymoon. More please and I mean more."

While Mat headed to the bathroom Connie took a moment to reflect on what just happened. I am going to have to get some good lube and plenty of condoms, get a fresh prescription for my pill for a couple of months supply and up the ante on those clothes he wants me to buy. The last thing that struck her was more concerning; why did he take so long to cum or was the reality he had drained his supply so much while he was away that what he could deliver took a lot of work to get up and out of his cock.

If she was going to be in some form of competition to keep her husband, then it would not be for lack of effort or adventure on her part.

The Opening Gambit

The landline rang.

"Hi there. It's Connie, Mat's wife. I presume I have the pleasure of talking with Toni?"

That was a great start to getting to know Connie. Happy, positive and friendly, which could otherwise have been tricky since the last time Toni was with Mat, Connie's husband, she had his large cock between her legs.

"Welcome to Houston. Trust you two had a good flight down and are getting rather hungry?"

"You can guarantee the hungry bit. Food on AA is rather average even in Business Class. The booze was good, so we have had a bit of a start on you guys."

"Jake's just home from his Board Meeting and in the shower. How about we pick you up at the DoubleTree in the foyer at 7.00pm."

"Sounds fine by us. Clothing and food style?"

"Smart casual. The food selection is fabulous and family friendly albeit for an adult's only restaurant. Cajun, Mexican and Texas beef are the best choices. Wines are Californian and Chilean."

"And the clothes you guys would normally wear?"

"Tonight, Jake as always is collared sports shirt and slacks. He likes to show off his hairy chest I am afraid. What I will be wearing shall be a little more revealing than darling husband. As it is still going to be quite warm after our hot day down here, I am planning to wear light weight clothes. Probably keeping it to a frilly black mini skirt with a short sleeve white blouse, cord sandals and not much else. Maybe a little understated jewellery? I suggest you wear what you are comfortable with and that will be fine. Jake does encourage me to be more adventurous these days, but I leave it up to you how adventurous and casual you may want to be."

"Sounds good to us. If you wish I would enjoy a private chat sometime convenient tonight."

"No problems. Am a very open person. Nothing is off the table so to speak. Any subject in particular?"

"I have some thoughts that I want to share, but let's keep it to face to face?"

"See you at 7.00pm."

Toni's mind flashed back to her enjoyable afternoon with Mat at Sin's penthouse in NYC and the text and attached photo of Connie in a brief red bikini he later sent her the next day. Tonight's dinner was going to be very interesting. Toni knew she needed to respond to the obvious questions and the competition that was likely to ensue.

The Restaurant

Toni and Jake had got to the DoubleTree foyer to be hosts ten minutes early and waited opposite the lift bank for Mat and Connie.

Right on time Connie exits the lift followed by Mat. Mat strides to Jake and Toni and introduces Connie as his "beautiful and patient wife".

Absolutely every person, male and female, followed Connie's steps all the way to the meeting and then from behind as the four exited the hotel for Jake and Toni's FWD.

The four separated as the women went towards the back seat of the Toyota and the men to the front.

"You know that every person between the lift and the car park has traced your every movement since you got out of the lift."

With a big smirk on her face Connie's response was "Did I? Truth that was my intention, Toni. I just hope that Mat saw all the looks I was getting. Don't let on, but I did enjoy that little parade."

Connie was absolutely stunning as a six-foot natural beauty. Virtually no makeup to confuse the look. Her mini skirt was short with a slit up her left leg to emphasise her long slender legs ended by fashionable strapped black sandals. As she stroud out her legs seemed to go forever up and into her pleasure trove. Her blouse was totally white and transparent, displaying a mesh bra underneath that covered her nipples with the finest of lace patterns. As Mat had said 38B most likely; allowing her boobs to bounce freely as she deliberately walked model like to the car. Her hair was cut short to a bob style, blond with flashes of a reddish tint. These highlighted her sharp features and ultra-tight body to perfection. Her blouse was opened deeply to just above her bra line and marketed with a long silver chain ending is a single grey pearl. Her earrings were inserted and again promoted by smaller grey pearls.

Now Toni was equally sexy in her flouncy black mini shirt that ended mid-thigh and white semi-transparent blouse hiding a beautiful lace French-style half cup bra while she stood. Her cleavage was sheltered ever so slightly by that beautiful blue stone bauble given to her by Sin that dangled tantalising at the end of a long silver chain. On her ears were the swinger club circular earrings and around her right ankle was a silver swingers club anklet chain and symbol.

The only difference between the two gorgeous women was the dramatizing effect Connie had chosen.

Toni leant across the seat as the ladies entered from each side with Connie sitting behind Jake "I trust your husband recognises just how beautiful a woman he has married?"

Connie whispered "I know he does that, but does he appreciate what he has got and respect me? There is a big difference."

The two ladies did a close inspection of each other in the back seat as Jake drove to the restaurant. The mini-skirts were deliberately chosen for effect and with the riding up in the back seat there was not too much coverage short of their pussies.

Toni allowed her hand to ride up her leg as Connie watched on and then let it narrow the gap between them on the seat. Connie's hand lay on top of Toni's, so they held on allowing Connie to become less uncomfortable and more herself as they approached the restaurant. The hold become a squeeze followed by a "thank you" smile that was released only as their FWD stopped in the cark park next to the restaurant.

The entrance to the restaurant and their progress to their table was no less dramatic than the hotel "parade". Toni and Connie were escorted to their table behind their men, allowing Toni to utter:

"You know that every healthy male in our restaurant does want to take you and enjoy what you are marketing."

"I have never been so flirtish in my married life and fact is I am enjoying their attention. I believe you are seeing a new me tonight. In some ways it is a pity we have our men with us tonight and in other ways it is not. By the end of the dinner, I want Mat's balls blue with frustration and me about to be well used by midnight."

"I agree Connie. Keep them horny, interested and available when you want them; a good takeaway message."

"How about we undo another button or two when we do a quick trip to the ladies?"

The four sat opposite their partners on a round table, encouraging them to approach each other's conversations without being confined to roles of support.

The food was excellent, well washed down by a Hermitage and a Chardonnay.

By coffee time the two guys excused themselves for the restroom, leaving the ladies free to talk.

"Mat seems to be a little under the weather. How much alcohol did you guys have on the flight down."

"You are right. That got him started and he needs plenty of coffee in him if we are going to have fun tonight. He has been enjoying your boobs all night. Love that bra of yours. That must have cost plenty."

"Let's talk quickly before they get back. I would appreciate it if you answer one or two questions for me.

"Yes, sure. What are they?"

The first, is Mat a player when he is away from home? The second depends on the first and is have you had sex with my husband?"

"I like your directness. May I ask one question and regardless of the answer I will give you my honest answers. That question is why are you asking?"

"We are being totally open here and in my case that is probably because of all the wine and alcohol today. I have had my suspicions for months now that Mat is having plenty of sex outside of our marriage, but with many women. He is moving around the USA so much getting his new service line promoted, that he could not be having an affair. He comes home tired and our sex has degenerated to quickies on Saturday mornings. Doesn't matter where he goes, he generally comes home with low sex drive and that is not him. We used to fuck like rabbits, all over the house, down the beach and even in the back of our FWD. Post the kids, that has totally changed and my body or pussy seems to not attract him regardless of what I do for him or how I dress around the house or by our pool. I get so horny at times that the delivery guys are looking very masculine, the black pool guy has one heck of a cock under his shorts and my vibrator has been worn out."

"My experience tells me that Mat is definitely a player and it is highly likely when he is travelling he is going to pick up women or call girls wherever and whenever he and his brother are out of town. His brother would be a bad influence, but Mat is a grown man and makes his own decisions."

Toni let that sink in for a few minutes.

"You did not answer the question about you and Mat."