AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick dip in the refreshing pool to clear themselves of some evidence of their lovemaking allowed the four to establish their bond and in effect promises that the evening and night was yet young.

After they put on their basic clothing, they headed back to the beach to see the party had turned into a full-fledged orgy. No one had clothes of any nature. All were embracing or being chased and tackled for what could only be described as groping and lustful sexual behaviour. Mat and Jake were between the legs and being fondled by the Swedes and other women on heat. There was every combination on show; males on males, females on females, threesomes, foursomes and others of multiple people seemingly flowing between the copulating groups.

They stood back taking in a crazy scene before them. One that few people would ever encounter, yet here it was happening right in front of them. The people were supposedly highly intelligent and in most cases, wealthy adults. Yet COVID, STD's and all other risks of multiple person sexual contacts were being ignored.

Toni and Connie had choices to make, as did Bolton and Drake. Should they join in or head to one of the yachts for more private times?

TO BE CONTINUED AS PART 2.