AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. You may not like the answer, but here it is since you are insistent. YES. We are working with a Foundation I am associated with to help he and his brother get his new service line promoted here in Texas. We had lunch together at a penthouse of a friend of mine and Jake's in NYC and things progressed after business to the bedroom. This was no seduction. He knew exactly what he wanted the moment he set eyes on me and fact is I found him attractive. He turned out to be a very adventurous lover. I would be surprised if he did not seek to again get us together for more of the same."

"I appreciate your candour and I am not sure how to react. Probably the answer comes from you wearing an anklet around your right ankle that suggests you are available, yet you are out with your husband and you still promote you want to swing?"

"Jake got into a swinger's group about twelve months ago through his work. We had fights aplenty, especially as he basically insisted, I also joined and participated like himself. We decided to stay together for the benefit of our children, but we agreed to a totally open marriage. Meaning either of us can have sex with anyone we want, so long as we are discreet and not anywhere near Houston where we are well known. Truth is I now am very happy that we came to that agreement. I have had sex with some of the most fabulous of men, some very well hung and some who really knew how to help a woman enjoy herself as much as the man. I do think that any woman faced with the same situation as I did should closely consider exactly my result. I would say I have more sex with other men now than I do with my husband and it is really the best time of my life. I am very choosy and very careful. But now I cum hard and often and there are no quickies of sex for sex sake."

"I would not have asked you those questions if I had not thought through what your answers were likely to be. What would you say if I were to swing with Jake over the weekend, maybe on the yacht for example? It could be confronting, or it could be great fun?"

"When you let the genie out of the bottle, you know what that means, but it is more likely in your case to open up your life to a very much wider perspective and a greater period of exploration of yourself that you would never expect."

Toni stopped for a moment to choose her words.

"One more question. I am going to comment on the basis that I read you. You are not talking about revenge sex. My strong impression is that whatever you decide about swinging, you are want to do it for yourself, just as much as Mat may be encouraging."

Connie smiled with a "Yes, that is a fair statement."

"If we are to be honest with each other, I would say you will have a lot of fun and it is up to you how far you want to go so long as you are careful and choosy as to the men you want to have sex with outside hometown. You will learn a lot about men and your own sex drive, your choice of men and what you want from them. You are most likely going to discover your husband will find you more attractive because you will want to try so many different ways and places to have sex. As far as you and Jake are concerned if that is what you decide then fine, but I am not going to be backward in getting Mat between my legs if you do. You would have noticed Jake paying plenty of attention to your boobs and your rear every chance he got. He is interested. There is always a possibility we may even enjoy a threesome or foursome, but that is too far ahead tonight. I do know one thing and that is I could introduce you to a new world and even without any help from me, you saw how all those guys were eyeing you off tonight, you would never have problems getting men between your legs anytime you want."

Again, she let Connie think without saying anything more until Toni came up with a suggestion.

"We are going out on a private yacht of Jake's close friends that we have a share deal with them. We have been on that boat many times together and with others. If you want to swing, send me a text tomorrow morning before we come to collect you guys. All you need to say is YES or NO. No conditions. If YES, we play it by ear and leave it to you as to how you play your cards. If NO, then we have a great time sailing the ocean blue and enjoy the break away from our normal computer driven world."

The guys were coming back to the table as Toni heard "Agreed".

Doubletree Hotel Houston

The car back to Doubletree was very quiet in the back seat as the guys in the front talked long and in detail about their sailing experiences. Connie's hand snaked over to Toni's leg and stayed there for the remainder of the drive. Toni made no attempt to move and limited herself to gently touching Connie's hand for re-assurance.

Mat helped Connie from the Toyota, with her dress riding up as she slipped out of the door onto the hotel foyer entrance. She did not bother to cause her hand to protect her dignity. The door manager and bellboys enjoyed a look of well opened legs and a moist mesh g string as she straightened. The hotel staff smiled with many thoughts of experiences of the past. The blouse had not been re-buttoned allowing that mesh bra to be well in view.

Toni and Jake watched Mat and Connie walk slowly to the lifts and all the men in the foyer as Connie again paraded her stuff. Those boobs bounced freely, the legs strode out widely and Mat seemed oblivious to what was happening around him. The questions remained would Mat be up to the loving tonight? Would Connie be satisfied after her confessions to Toni?

Mat hurried Connie quickly to their room and as soon as the suite door he rushed to the toilet, with his bladder busting with so much wine and water.

By the time Mat had recovered from his problem and washed his hands Connie was waiting for him on the edge of their bed naked. Legs open and askew, with her leaning on an elbow supporting herself and looking straight at Mat.

"You were great tonight. Jake was checking out your boobs every time his eyes crossed in your direction. He fancies himself as a ladies man and he fancies you from the comments he made when we went for a walk. I get the impression he is a legs man and would love those legs of yours wrapped around him as he gets between your legs for a good fuck. That blouse and your new bra set really got his interest. He had a decent tent in front when we walked out the back."

"I got the impression that there were quite a few men tonight that had the same thoughts. Maybe even a couple of wives as well. You might have noticed I have kept my landing strip well shaved for you darling. How about you come over here and give my pussy some attention?"

"Your pussy looks well lubricated there my hot wife. Maybe Jake turned you on more than you are letting on?"

"Judging by what you are saying, you seem to have no problems with me spending the weekend in their bed. I can only assume you intend to do the same to Toni as what you want me to do with Jake. "

"We are all mature adults. Assuming there are no issues with consent, we play it by ear and maybe add another experience in our lives?"

"Right now, darling husband you possess the only cock that I am interested in. Come here and make love to me while I am so randy. Otherwise, you are going to have to use the lube over there on the bedside table."

Mat looked down at his wife seeing a stunningly beautiful women with his legs apart expressly saying come on, what are you waiting for? Who could resist? She was here, open legged, horny and open to his any thoughts.

Mat was soon out of his clothes, allowing Connie to pull him onto the bed for a quick blow job and suck. She needed no foreplay was her clear message.

As soon as she got him hard, she rolled back onto the bed and pulled Mat down and into her with one motion. He sank into her as her hips pulled him in and her pussy held him firm. She was not as tight as she was before their children, but she made up for that by manipulating her pussy muscles to keep Mat hard and involved.

After minutes of Mat's thrusting and not ejaculating Connie rolled Mat over keeping his cock well entrenched. She knew that Mat had too much to drink and he doubtless had been enjoying himself with loose women recently, meaning his supply of jiz was limited. Connie took over driving her groin down onto Mat's hips and forcing his cock up her pussy as hard as she could. She hoped correctly this would stimulate his ejaculation and it did. She came first with a shuddering convulsion while positioning herself to get whatever remained in Mat's scrotum up her pussy.

Connie was now intent in getting the best out of her "sexual encounters" with her husband and she would not be satisfied with the occasional "quickie".

They lay back on the bed recovering their breath for a moment, until Connie needed to deal with the stream threatening to run out of her pussy and down onto the hotel's sheets.

By the time she had cleaned up in the bathroom Mat was snoring peacefully.

This love making session confirmed many thoughts in her mind about their marriage and what she wanted from men in the future. At least she was able to get herself sexually satisfied on this occasion despite being cut short by Mat's indifference. If Mat is not up to keeping me satisfied, then maybe it is time to look for alternatives?

Jake and Toni's Home

After all the talk about sex between Connie and herself, Toni was ready, willing and able to seduce Jake if necessary to get him between her legs.

As soon as their Toyota FWD left the highway and entered the darker streets nearer their house Toni lent over and undid the zipper on Jake's slacks. She fished around and found his cock hidden below his jocks and gave his cock a sizable squeeze, causing the Toyota to fishtail around until Jake got the FWD under control.

"You have been setting me up all night to swing with Mat, getting Connie horny and checking out her body for your whatever plans you have over the weekend. When we get home, you will pay. The slowest to get up the stairs and naked is going to be on the bottom and pussy is going to be very demanding."

Jake had to lay off the alcohol tonight being the designated driver. When they closed the automatic door of their garage, he was very competitive with Toni as they quickly raced up the stairs into their bedroom and did a strip a record time.

Toni won hands down as she had less clothes on.

"Well promiscuous husband of mine, lay down, face up and prepare to be mounted and pay for your sins."

She pushed Jake down hard onto the bed, mounted him so her legs were across his shoulders and her pussy was directly above his tongue, grabbed his cock behind her and squeezed again that growing cock.

"This is going to be a quickie, women's style. You will lick me until I cum or I will stop wanking you and change to a painful squeeze on your cock and balls. Do it."

Jake had no choice in the matter, but it was far from being unpleasant as Toni applied herself to getting his cock hard for what was to come.

She pushed her clit down on to Jake's tongue and twisted herself gently to give her the stimulation she wanted and exactly where she wanted. His tongue penetrated her vagina, licked hard around her clit and sucked around her opening. She loved it and wanted as much as his breathing would allow.

Jake complied and within minutes the already horny Toni was convulsing through her first explosion of the night.

Jake was hard as a rock by the time Toni slipped herself off Jake's tongue, down and over his cock where she dropped herself down heavily onto Jake's cock burying herself up to her groin in one downward thrust.

"Now you bastard, fuck me hard."

While Jake had not had such aggressive sex from Toni before, he was into rough sex and he was going to give Toni's pussy one heck of a workout. He grabbed her hips with both hands, pulled down hard every-time she thrust herself downwards. They were challenging each other for dominancy, while they enjoyed the pleasures that only a hot wife can provide.

It took at least ten minutes, with no one really counting, before they both came together with Jake blasting the remains of his scrotum up into Toni's wanton pussy. Toni shook all down her body as Jake slowly shrank and plopped out of her pussy.

The effort exhausted them both, physically and mentally, along with Jake's semen supply.

Toni grabbed a tissue to keep the semen off her carpets and rushed to the bathroom. By the time she returned Jake was relaxing in the afterglow of their sex. She was intent on not allowing Jake off easily, so she stroked Jake's cock to get round two started, but Jake was done for the night. No apologies were offered, just a cock showing zero growth.

He headed for the bathroom to prepare for bed to hear "as you are obviously not able to keep up with me, you are finished for the night. You may as well set the alarm for 6.00pm so we can get ready to collect your new couple as crew and be down at Galveston before the tide turns."

Morning Comes

The text was simple.

"YES. See you at 8.00am in the Doubletree foyer."

The response was "Good. Keep your tote bag light and bring a quality camera."

It took an hour to dump Mat and Connie's bags at home and travel down to Galveston. That time was filled with how we got together with our partners, our sailing backgrounds, our fitness levels and our love of fine wines and food.

Mat and Connie were fitness fanatics who got together through a sailing club where Mat's dad owned a thirty-five-foot yacht; they crewed for various owners until they got together as a couple and then regularly sailed with Mat's dad until he contracted cancer and died twelve months ago. This sailing weekend was their first sailing opportunity since that unfortunate event.

Jake and Toni had been sailing on a shared thirty-five-foot yacht for two years, based on when they were allocated a time share. They knew this yacht well that they were inviting Mat and Connie on. The owners had provided the food and fuel through their club providore. All that the four needed to do was arrive, do a safety check, load their clothes and alcohol and be off.

Two basic club and safety rules were made very clear on the paperwork they signed.

1/ If anyone onboard is not below decks there must be Jake or Toni (the members) also above deck and aware in case of any issues with swells or snorkelling.

2/ If either Jake or Toni are underwater or snorkelling then the other member must not also be in the water.

Being experienced sailors, each had kept their clothing to what would normally be expected of them by the traditions of the club, including their swimsuits well covered underneath their white shorts and polo tops. The ladies had their bikinis and the guys, brief swimmers. Jewellery, including rings were kept in their tote bags to avoid being hazards when they may be working a sail, a cleat or a grinder.

Once they cleared the breakwater under engine power, Jake got the four to set the two sails, Jib and Mainsail and they headed out to sea. There was enough breeze to progress the boat well through a very flat ocean. The yacht handled well under these very light conditions, being more of a cruising yacht and not designed for speed. The two benefits being that many of the hardened sailors had stayed in the clubhouse awaiting afternoon competitions consuming their mandatory beers and the yacht did not need to be kept at an angle to head into the wind.

The ocean was pleasingly bereft of yachts as the four headed their yacht northwards up the coast on a course to take in snorkelling spots that hopefully would provide dinner. The temperature was hot, as could be expected at this time of summer.

All that was to be seen was the beaches and rocky coastline and miles of open ocean.

The sexual tension between the four existed, but it remained controlled while the serious business of sailing this expensive yacht was paramount. There was the occasional bumping into one another and handy movements while catching one another during periods when the yacht was forced to tack. Neither Toni or Connie discouraged their men from the ways and places the men's hands needed to be placed on their bodies.

On one windshift after another the men took pleasure in "protecting" their ladies allowing their hands to just be in the right position for an occasional squeeze of the rear or a more subtle grope of the boobs.

After three hours of solid progress up the coast, they were nearing lunchtime and the intended cove.

"I don't know if you guys are up for a beer or wine, once we get anchored Toni and I usually strip off our tee-shirts and then work on our tans."

"Mat, why don't you go and help get our drinks and nibbles, while I get Jake to show me the steering and our course. It is getting hotter and we both are needing a tan, so where do you want us to leave our polos?"

"Connie, why don't you and Jake give me your tee-shirts and I will put them on our bunks. Assume Mat knows you would like a white, maybe a Riesling?"

Connie took her time lifting her tee-shirt over her bikini and her head avoiding her sunnies. She was faced directly at Jake as he steered the yacht. Her bikini was the same red brief bikini that Connie had worn on the photos she texted Toni. It was brief to the point that all it covered was about an inch each side of her nipples, with a thin tie wrapping around her back and neck for limited support.

She did it to great effect as Jake provided "Love your choice of bikinis there Connie", which created a swelling of her nipples behind that strip of red cloth.

"Am glad you like it. The bottom is also brief. Mat and I do go down to our swimmers when we are offshore."

"Feel free. There is only Toni and I out here so keep whatever parts you want to keep on. That is up to you guys. We are here to enjoy ourselves and have never been the bashful types. Recommend you keep your shorts for the next half hour until we get to anchor in a cove we know well. Nude is not a good idea until you are onshore. The sun reflects off the water and you do not ever want to get the genitals sunburnt. So over to your choice."

"Maybe after a few drinks?

They headed for an anchorage well known to Jake and Toni, allowing Toni and Mat to head below for pre-lunch nibbles.

"Now that Mat and Toni are down below in the galley, I want you to know I find you to be a very attractive man. Am hoping you are also attracted to me. Maybe we could get to know each other better? Hopefully this weekend will provide opportunities if you know what I mean."

"Would Mat have problems with that suggestion?"

"He has eyes on your Toni, so what's good for the goose."

"We are rather broad minded about our private liaisons. You are a stunningly beautiful woman, have a great body and you are telling me you want to play. If I am reading you correctly, then why not?"

"If I come over to the wheel, will you show me your course and where we are heading?"

Connie moved in between Jake and the wheel taking over control. This allowed Jake the freedom of two hands, standing behind Connie with her hands on the wheel.

Jake walked up close to Connie, placing his hands on her hips and seemingly looking over her shoulder to the compass and control unit.

Her nipples were protruding firmly against her brief bikini top as she pushed her buttocks gently against Jake's groin and finding a hard cock growing under his shorts. They stood there for several minutes as Jake took his time explaining what the new helmswoman needed to know and getting the feel of her skin and the messages that were being conveyed.

Down in the galley Toni had been showing Mat around below decks. After she put Connie's tee-shirt on one of the two small bunks, she showed Mat around the only bedroom/ bunk area at the front of the yacht. Toni took off her own Nautilus tee-shirt displaying her white bandeau bikini top intending purportedly to return up on deck. Mat came up behind her put his hands around her waist pulling her gently towards his shorts.