AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mention it. We will find a way. Let's have a lot of fun and tease those men of ours. You can guarantee there will be a lot more sex to come. If we play our cards right, we can come away with some great photos on the beach and have the men unable to control themselves to the point we have them under our control."

"My only complaint being there were no equivalent photos of either of our men."

"I agree. Worth remembering."

The Beach Party

An hour of leisurely sailing saw them approach the island and seven beautiful yachts all moored securely offshore in deep water. The beach was a hive of activity getting their fires burning for the barbecue and clearing the area ready for the party. It was a stretch of sand that gently rolled down to the waters edge from a low level of scrub at the back, with plenty of dry white crisp sand from the high tide line. It was perfect for a private party of consenting adults, well away from civilisation.

"You guys have been here before we take it?"

"Not with this group, only on our own. Jake's friends have been raving about this party for weeks, so when Jake got the invitation, it was hard for Jake to say no.

It's a come as you are party and if I well know some of these yachties from the club, clothing will be anything from optional to swimmers and tee-shirts."

After a fresh water shower the four were ready for many hours of unscripted pleasure, although Mat and Connie could only guess what may be ahead.

Mat and Jake had Hawaiian board shorts with matching colour tee-shirts undone to mid-chest to promote their hairy chests and sandals. They stood back waiting for the girls to get to the upper deck, maybe hoping for their wives to come up with some special look. They were not disappointed.

Connie had a transparent cheesecloth shirt with buttons open down below her bikini bra. Her bikini was knitted string and a strong yellow. Her shorts were frayed and cut down denim, with her rear cheeks exposed at the bottom edge. Finished off with scuffs, the look was super sexy, modern woman and carefree.

Toni surprised even Jake.

Her tee-shirt said it all was short cut and well open under the arm-pits. In big letters it read:

Am a fan of

B

B and

B

Her white shorts were transparent fabric that promoted a green ultra-brief bikini underneath. Rope sandals completed the outfit of a woman not afraid to promote her feminine wares in public.

Mat looked over at both ladies and whistled.

"You girls are super-hot. We are going to have to keep the men away to protect you girls."

Connie also surprised Mat with "Please don't bother. We have no intention of any need to be protected as you call it."

If said any more plainly it probably have converted to: " Assuming you guys are going to have fun tonight, then we are not gong to stand back like little angels. We are not virgins and that is our thinking husband."

Jake stared at Toni's tee-shirt: "What does BBB stand for?"

"Well Jake, it can mean many things, from Big, Black and Between my legs to Big, Bold and Beautiful. Take your pick?"

The wives had clearly set out the rules of engagement for tonight.

All jewellery, watches, phones, cameras and rings were left behind in the safe.

Jake had put the mandatory wine, tequila and plastic drink wear in the rubber dingy as they headed off for the beach.

Being the furthest yacht out from shore allowed the four to scan the yachts as they passed. These varied from yachts the size of Jake and Toni's up to larger super modern ocean-going cruising yachts out to 60 feet in length. Here was serious money on display. A fact not lost on the two wives.

The party was in full swing by the time the four had beached and secured their dingy. The BOOMBOX was blaring out some great Michael Jackson hits. The fire was well set cooking the Texan ribs and root vegetables. The booze was flowing and the 30 or so yachties were enjoying themselves immensely dancing, drinking or chatting up the opposite sex.

Within an hour all the party goers had their fill of food and wine and the games began.

The wet tee-shirt competition saw Connie win with the best set of boobs on show, after stiff competition from Toni and her perky breasts to four Swedish girls that were seriously well endowed in the 40 C and more range.

Jake had won the best hairy chest award, with highly mentioned for Mat and two large guys (Bolton and Drake) that had been standing back quietly observing the action until they were thrust forward by the Swedes.

Dancing then took over and people swapped partners or just walked up and chose another for a dance partner.

The games had got Mat, Jake, Bolton, Drake, Connie, Toni and the four Swedish girls together as dance partners and then as drinking partners over shots of Tequila.

"Is anyone interested in a puff of weed" came from Bolton.

All were well flushed with booze by this time, so it seemed a natural progression to light up and pass the cigarette. No one complained as the weed was strong and sent the normal urges around their bodies.

The Swedes surprised by providing their own additional supply. They had obviously taken a "shine" for Mat and Jake and were making their own play. They subtly worked to get Mat and Jake aside, leaving Connie and Toni alone with Bolton and Drake.

As Toni, Connie, Drake and Bolton were talking the four Swedes and Mat and Jake stripped of their clothes and headed for the water to dive in and frolic in the shallows.

Connie and Toni looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking.

"What brings you guys to Galveston and the Gulf Coast?'

"We are brothers. Drake has just finished his tour and not re-signed to the army. I had just retired out of NFL with long term injuries. We were at loose ends and truth is we have a lot of rubbish to get out of our heads. We put together our money and bought the sixty-footer out there. We are getting coaching on how to use her around the Gulf and out to the Bahamas, while we do rehab for probably six to twelve months. After that, who knows."

"Drake is right. We both are having physio and some coaching. Fortunately, we are getting there, slowly though. But what about you girls?"

Surprisingly Connie stepped forward and pointed to the ocean. "The guys out there are our husbands with the blond bimbos. As they have abandoned us in favour of the Swedes, we are probably best referred to a loose married pussy. The Tequila and the weed always make me horny and there are our men chasing four women who are intent on draining our lovers. About now I think I can talk for Toni and say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

One question. Do we need condoms?"

"Not really. We both have had our own body problems for weeks and this weekend is our first opportunity to meet any sexual partners, much less have sex.

Are you ladies interested in a walk down the beach where we can see where the path may take us?"

Toni walked up to Bolton and put her hand down his board shorts to extract a passive penis of around ten inches flaccid.

Toni and Connie looked at each other and uttered "Why not? Point the way."

At the end of the beach all looked back to see the four Swedes with Mat and Jake pashing in the water and many of the others now pairing off for whatever sex they could get on the beach. The BOOMBOX had been turned off, allowing the only sounds to cross the still waters were the lapping of the water on the beach edge and the passions of the lovers.

Following a draining stream, they found a small pool of sea water probably left over from the last full moon high tide.

"Looks like a great place to get acquainted guys."

The girls stripped down to their bikinis and tentatively walked in to test the water. It was beautifully warm and relaxing. "Come on in you guys and join us."

The guys dropped their clothes on their towels, strode in naked and up to the two ladies, now waiting patiently for their new lovers.

Bolton looked at Connie now with her breasts above their waist in cool water. They were bouncing with the ripples in the water as it moved with their bodies.

"Those boobs of yours need to be released from that bikini of yours." He undid the tie behind her back and neck and threw the top over onto her clothes pile.

"They love to be sucked and nibbled Bolton." She guided his head to her boobs and nipples encouraging him to play.

"I need you to fuck me with that big cock of yours Bolton. No limits. Just give me time to adjust to that big cock."

Drake approached Toni "I love how your nipples push up and your boobs are just the right size for my mouth."

Toni lifted her arms above her shoulders encouraging Drake to strip her naked and take her willingly. She drew him towards her and held his cock between her palms.

Drake undid her ties and held himself against her mound as he grew and grew in her palms.

"I want to enjoy this fuck Drake, so let us take the time to make it special."

Bolton picked up Connie and carried her to his towel, as if he was lifting maybe twenty kilos. He elevated her to her feet and kissed her chest and boobs, her neck and her ears, while allowing his hands to play around her pussy and soft rear. Nibbling her nipples brought them to instant mountains and the first sensations to run through her body.

Connie mooed appreciatively as she played with his cock, allowing it to steadily grow and expand in her gentle hands. "I told you that my nipples are the key to getting between my legs. Keep that up. You need to separate my folds more to get to my clit. Gentle now. That feels so good. Take your time down there as I need to be well open and lubricated to take in your big cock."

Bolton's cock was wanting to get buried between her legs and it was not going to take delays well. He put his cock against her pussy and played with it up and down her gap, enticing her folds to open with her pussy. She started to stream over his cock, so he took that as the time to progress his cock into that beautiful hole.

He started slow as his cock stretched her opening. She pushed her shoulders backwards as the first inches past, manipulating her hips as he did so and pulling him hard against her body for support. Ever so slowly it penetrated her love canal, with gentle lifts and her opening her legs wider to absorb his thrusts.

Eventually he found he could no long go further without a lot more effort. "I am going to drive my cock higher now so hold on while we see how far we can go."

As if on que Connie streamed heavily, suggesting her mind had taken over her pussy and wanted this intruder up as far as he could reach.

He surged his weight forward causing Connie to gasp as she opened her legs as far as she had ever in her life. His cock was slipping into places never reached by any man, much less her husband. It was absolutely brilliant in its impact on her body and her mind. The sensations flushed through her body and her pussy took over as if this was something it had longed for all its adult female life.

"Oh please keep fucking me. Drive it up me. Harder. You are spreading me so much. I love big cock. I now know what I have been missing. I need more and more. Fuck me."

Her boobs rocked with his thrusts as her pussy sucked him in dragging his semen into her depths. He was so long it went as far as was possible into her tubes.

As she came, she blacked out to limp, allowing Bolton to lay her down on his blanket and drove his cock harder and deeper into her cavern. Her body rocked. Her pussy sucked at him and caused his first cum of the night between her legs.

He lay on her until his cock slipped out of her pussy. It seemed to wake Connie as she lost the love stick between her legs. She missed it and wanted it back many times tonight. She was intent on draining Bolton if he could put her in this intense position of lust and passion.

Connie rolled from under Bolton and took him in her mouth intent on getting him hard for round two.

"Hold on there and we will see how hard we can get you so we can go cowgirl and we can buck away."

While Connie was less experienced tan Toni, Connie knew how to suck cock top of the class. All through university and when Mat and Connie were courting, a good suck was a heck of a lot safer than a quick fuck. She loved to play with Mat's balls and just when she thought he was about to come she would squeeze his balls and cock, just to let him know who was in control.

Here and now, there was no way Bolton was going to dump his load down her throat, she wanted him between her legs.

It took her a few minutes, but she got the result she wanted. She was in no hurry. She wanted great sex.

She pushed Bolton down on his back, mounted him and slowly let her pussy consume that long cock between her folds.

"I love cowgirl, so lay back and enjoy while I do all the work. Please play with my boobs to keep me super moist. Remember my boobs are the key to getting between my legs."

Bolton took his instructions to heart as he stimulated her nipples with gentle rubs, tweeks and pinches. Connie stayed moist, ever so moist as she played her pussy down and over his cock at a pace and with methods well know to her from her love making with Mat.

"You really do have the best boobs that I have ever had the pleasure of holding."

"You have the longest cock that have ever enjoyed my pussy. It reaches spots I never knew about. Keep holding for me while I enjoy myself over your stiff cock."

She used her internal muscles to keep him in contact with her g spot and all her sensors at the entrance to her pussy. She kept him hard and played the moments so she could slow him down just when she thought he may blow his load.

It took her twenty minutes of continual pleasure before she let him come and fill her pussy. Even though his was the second cum of the night he still had so much semen stored from months of abstinence in Iraq that it flowed out her pussy and down his groin onto the towel below.

They rolled over into a cuddle for a brief respite from so much sexual exercise, to watch Toni and Drake in their own passions and lust.

Meanwhile, Drake seemingly knew that Toni was the more experienced of the ladies. He was more forward to his approach.

Toni thought "Maybe it was his isolation in Iraq or his frustrations having had no leave for months?"

"Do you have any no go areas Toni?"

"Probably the only limit is the size of your cock Drake. I do enjoy sex immensely, so let us say be careful not to hurt me and we shall see where we progress. Just keep me moist and we should be fine."

He placed Toni down on his towel and put gentle pressure on the inside of her legs to encourage them to open as wide as she would wish.

"You have a great body Toni. Love that tattoo."

"If you put your thumb on the tattoo, you can use that as leverage to allow your four fingers to play with my clit, pussy and rose bud. It always makes me shudder and stream.

"Yes, just like that. If you play with my pussy and suck my boobs, you are going to get a very wet hand."

Drake put his hand exactly as suggested, his fingers penetrated her folds, spreading them wide and allowing his two major fingers to play with Toni's clit. She shuddered as his fingers slipped through her gap into her pussy searching for that elusive g spot.

"Just a little deeper and to the left. Oh that feels so good. Please keep playing there."

He slipped his thumb down to circle the clit and put four fingers progressively up her gap and into her pussy, deeper and deeper until his fingers could go no further. Playing with her clit and then finger fucking her pussy, caused Toni to squeeze her legs together as she came for the first of many times tonight.

Intent on testing out her attitude to anal, Drake kept two fingers in her pussy and with his smaller fingers he slipped them over her rose bud and worked at getting them past her tight muscle as a means of stimulating her further. Her pussy continued to stream over his hand, allowing his fingers to penetrate deeper into her pussy and her rose bud. He felt his small fingers slip past her sphincter and enter he cavern, while he continued to finger fuck her pussy. There were no complaints, answering his question. She possibly wanted anal, but was he going to be too big to handle in her tight hole?

Leaning forward he sucked her two nipples, stretching them, nibbling and gentle bites, as he continued with his efforts between her legs.

He could sense his cock was hard as a rock seeking to open his lover up to his cock.

Toni knew exactly what was happening and where this was going. She lifted her legs to trap Drake tightly against her body as she searched for his cock to put it between her legs.

Drake pushed her legs over her shoulders and allowed Toni to put his cock at her pussy entrance.

She pushed forward drawing Drake into her pussy and encouraging him to give her the rough sex she wanted.

"Give it to me hard Drake. Fuck me hard. Give it to me now."

Drake responded with rough aggressive sex, causing her body to rock with his thrusts. He had not had sex for so long it did not take long for him to blow deep between her legs. His cock slowly expanded itself on every thrust as he slipped deeper and deeper into her love hole. Toni was able to take every inch of his thick cock into her pussy and made sure he had to work hard to extract himself for every new thrust. After so long being without sex and suddenly exposed to this stunning woman, he was ever so lucky.

Drake thought to himself this woman is no angel. She moves as if sex is her utmost pleasure in life. I need to keep this relationship as this sex is the best ever feeling when a woman responds totally to my own level of passion. She was teaching him about love making and what a way to learn.

Toni lifted herself on top of Drake and teased her pussy against his cock, while her pussy leaked his first cum. She teased and twisted, played with his cock with her hands and squeezed his balls. It worked as she had achieved many times before.

As soon as she got him hard again, she slipped her pussy down over his long cock and drove herself down and pushed his cock up into the extreme depths of her pussy and canals. She then milked him with her hips and pussy drawing his cum up his cock and expanding his head as it went. This time she reached her own cum before Drake, but she knew Drake needed relief.

Toni rolled onto her knees on all fours and presented Drake with her rear that was now so lubricated his hands slipped as he pushed himself towards her. This was a test as far as Toni was concerned, would he want her rose bud and what that meant about Drake?

Drake read the situation well and chose the pussy.

"Top choice Drake. Now let me play back there so we can get the benefit of all my pussy."

She moved like a horse bucking dipping her back and then pushing back against Drake, getting his cock exactly where she wanted it in her pussy.

"Stay still now while I suck you dry."

Toni knew exactly how to treat a thick cock. Keep it firm, keep it tight and squeeze it hard to force his balls to pump his semen into her gap. All her recent experiences with Sin in NYC and the swingers club in Cancun gave her the knowledge she needed to take Drake away from being the controller to a place where Toni was the dominant.

The last seconds before he blew his load was all he needed to grab her hips and pull her back onto his cock as he drove himself deep into her love tunnel. He exploded with so much force that Toni wiggled her hips to enjoy the extra sensation as the flush settled between her thighs and likely into her tubes.

After all four recovered their breath, they realised it was time to get back to the beach. The sun was dropping in the sky and the shadows were lengthening.