AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke quietly at the back of her neck as he nuzzled against her left ear and nibbled sensitively.

"The way she is reacting on deck Connie thinks your man is someone she could enjoy playing around with for a few days. Does this fit your plans for us."

"Fine by me, assuming that is the case. You can guarantee I am more than wanting to re-kindle that spark you put between my legs in NYC. Been thinking a lot about just how much fun we had and you do scratch the right places. Let us see how the next few hours play out and if you are right, tonight will be a wild night on board. Sunday will be even wilder if I know my husband."

Toni twisted around and put her hands behind Mat's head, bringing him close to her mouth so she could kiss him deeply extending her tongue and enjoying the inter-play.

He responded by slipping his hands down her chest, over her breasts, touching the nipples over her boobs and ending between her legs where he played with her clit still covered by her brief Brazilian style bikini bottom and shorts.

Toni had a flush between her legs, as she ground her knees together to downplay the feelings flowing through her body.

"You can be a tease. As much as I would love to continue, not now please. Let's get those drinks and head up on deck. After lunch we should be close to where we can snorkel and maybe we girls can do a bit of sunbaking. If I read Connie correctly, we may see progress from then and we can respond in kind. Just before you go, give me another hug and a kiss."

Mat and Toni enjoyed themselves between their lips and with their roaming hands long enough for each to know what is being promised.

Toni organised the beers and wine and sent Mat up the ladder, while making plenty of noise to let Jake and Connie know they were on their way up.

Having had three weeks before Mat and Connie arrived, Toni had been working on her tan around their home pool.

The three sat on the pod around the wheel watching Connie steer the yacht as they sipped their beers and wine, while playing the subtle game of mature seduction, the occasional glimpse over the women's bodies and any distraction like a wayward seagull.

Connie was the first to break the apparent deadlock.

"I think it is about time we break out the sunscreens."

By lunch time they had consumed the champers and had anchored in an isolated cove well away from civilisation.

The guys dove in to check out the water and the reefs below, while Toni and Connie had time to organise a chilled seafood lunch.

"Connie, from your text, you are willing to play. If I am correct, we need to agree what happens here on the yacht is private. We can enjoy ourselves and there are no rules. That means if you are going to have sex with us, there will be no regrets later. We may find we wear out our men and you and I are left to ourselves."

"Fact is I could have fucked your Jake last night if there was the opportunity and today with where we are and how we feel, I intend to be open to any and all offers for the rest of the trip from whoever."

"That is pretty broad. I will take you on your word on that and promise you will have the time of your life until you board your plane back home."

"It is going to be hottest straight after lunch and the light should be good for our first photos shoots underwater, so I suggest we do our sunbaking then, do some diving to cool off and then get our husbands randy for an afternoon's delight."

They went down into the galley seemingly to organise lunch.

Toni walked behind Connie and slipped her hands around her luscious boobs. "I have been wanting to feel those boobs of yours since we met last night. They are going to get a lot of attention. When I said us I include myself."

"I said whoever."

"Women have an extra sense as to how they need to be made love to and enjoyed."

Toni slipped her hands between Connie's legs and touched her clit. "We know how a woman likes to be stroked. We know when to keep going and when to stop."

Toni slipped her fingers into Connie's mouth. "Here enjoy the sweet taste."

They heard the guys clambering up onto the deck and separated getting food and drinks up the stairs.

Toni was first up the ladder with her hands full. "That's a nice view from down here."

Connie was enjoying Toni's rear and long legs. All Toni could do was put the comment into her memory bank.

There was plenty of room for a fold out table to accommodate four adults. More white wine flowed with the salad and prawns cold lunch provided from the fridge.

Their conversation became more bawdy as the warm day and the wine took effect.

"Tell us truthfully Jake, are you guy's swingers?"

"Depends what you mean, but let's say we are very broad minded."

"And when you invited us out on this trip you wanted us to join in and swing?"

"You both are very attractive people and we find you open to our proposition. If you want to swing with us while we are on the trip, either onshore or offshore, then we would welcome that chance to grow our friendship group of couples."

"Are you into threesomes and foursomes?"

"Why not."

"Are there any rules?"

"Apart from NO means NO, none. The club rules are different of course and have to be not negotiable."

Jake broke the cycle.

"I was hoping to chase a couple of Dory down there. Who wants to be first? Should be great for photos down there."

"How about you and Toni do the best you can catching dinner, while me and Connie keep watch and talk over this evening's dinner and activities. We will clean up, or should I say we shall provide the remnants to the crabs."

A small school of reef fish breaching nearby stopped the questions and Mat offered his hand out to Toni.

Toni found the water invigorating and so clear you could see the bottom to around thirty feet. She and Mat circled around looking for a sizable fish to barbecue, diving every now and then when a fish looked promising below. Those fish proved to be quite elusive.

The photos below the surface showed the innocence of being surrounded by schools of small fish, through to the more erotic of silhouettes of Toni from ocean bottom as she kicked her flippers to push her back to the surface and Toni floating face up with her back curved and her boobs just bobbing below the surface. Her white bikini visually disappeared, allowing her body to be traced dark against the descending light. Those silhouettes taken from various angles traced all her muscles, her strong legs, her rear, her pussy and her erect nipples. She looked fabulously healthy, sexy and desirable.

Back on the yacht Connie decided she had waited long enough. She lay down on the deck seemingly sunbaking and looking intensively in Jake's direction. Jake saw this and followed up by bringing over their Nikon SLR, while encouraging Connie to lift herself on her elbow to talk with Jake.

He brought over his Nikon SLR and began snapping her prone with legs promoting her lythe body.

"Connie lift and arch your back and push your chest forward looking straight up to the mainsail.

Right twist three quarters towards me and two looks one back over your shoulder and next into the camera, with your best seduction come hither look.

Now legs open and seated with your hands in the air and stretch your shoulders back. They look great.

Against the mainmast with hands holding yourself backwards opening and closing your legs, now partly open and cocked towards me.

Now give me five of your best carefree and open looks, legs stretched well apart and shoulders back. Twist so your back is to me and with your hands on your hips and now twist a quarter towards me.

Bend forward so your rear is closest to me, your hands on the rail and your back to me and twist your neck so you are looking over my left shoulder. Give me some shots where you want to emphasise your boobs and erect nipples. Let's wrap up with you standing in the breeze hands and legs outstretched allowing her hair to ripple and her body to be seemingly free of limitations."

He controlled the photos encouraging her to be more seductive and visually willing, concentrating on her boobs, her erect nipples and her flawless butt.

"Take of that top slowly so I can use the motor drive and get several shots as you do so. Keep your head up, shoulders back and don't stoop."

She complied, finishing with her bikini top, as brief as it was between her teeth.

It was close-up time as Jake approached focusing on her eyes down to her boobs. Her nipples shot forward as she placed her top down on the deck giving her best come-hither look.

"Now do the same to your bikini bottom and let in drop to the deck, keep your eyes up while looking directly at the camera lens and keep that look."

The Nikon kept clicking away as Jake moved around her searching for different light angles and ways of promoting her boobs, nipples and butt with close ups while always including her face in part or in whole.

"Lean back with your arms behind you supporting you vertical and push your chest forward. Keep your eyes on the camera lens."

"Lay back on the deck, arch your back and place one hand over your right boob and your left between your legs as if separating you lips and flicking your clit. Now slightly twist your right shoulder towards me."

Jake continued to take multiple shots from different angles with her totally prone and her left hand giving him the come-hither sign.

"Enough Jake I am feeling horny as anything. If you really want me, I need you between my legs for a good old-fashioned fuck. My betting is I am going to want plenty of attention, so are you up to it?"

"You asked for it, but do you know what you are in for?"

"Surprise me."

Jake walked up to Connie and started sucking and nibbling Connie's breasts focusing on her extended nipples with the occasional bite to keep her interested. His right hand went to her pussy and clit, to discover a woman on serious heat streaming down her legs. She needed no stimulation. His thumb searched out her clit and ground it against her folds, opening them widely and exposing her dripping slit.

"You really want a fuck don't you. How badly do you want it is the question and how slutty do you want to be?"

"Yes and very."

Jake drove his middle fingers between her legs, opening her pussy and working his fingers and then his hand past her opening as he masturbated her hard as if he was fucking her with his cock.

Connie looked at with pure lust "Oh that feel so good. It is going to be interesting how you proceed here Jake, because I am thinking thoughts that only an out and out slut would right now."

Jake found her g spot and teased it, while rubbing her clit with his thumb. He thought this woman probably does not know what a slut will be, but it is going to be a lot of fun getting her there.

"There are only two cocks around here at the moment, but later I will make sure you have a lot more than that up that pussy of yours."

"Promises, promises."

"You need to learn to be a good cock sucker to be a slut, so how about we start you off to see what lessons Toni and I are going to need to give you. When I say Toni, she really knows how to suck cock, just you wait to see her in action."

They lay side to side as each played with each other genitals, doing a sixty-nine and in somewhat of a hurry to get their sexual side of the swinging weekend on a roll.

"Enough Jake, just get between my legs and fuck me stupid."

Not needing another invitation Jake lifted himself, drew her sideways on the deck, tied her arms to the wheel support and plunged his cock into a super moist pussy.

Connie lifted her legs to wrap him in and hold him tight as he drove his cock deep into her pussy. His cock bottomed out and then penetrated as far as his length could reach. Their hips and thighs slapped noisily against each other, followed by grunts and groans of extreme physicality. Her body racked with sensations sending her into a deep frenzy of lust.

Jake was deliberately delaying his cum as long as he could. He wanted to see just how this woman really wanted sex badly enough to think about being called a slut. What woman ever wants that tag? He would test her over the coming hours and the pleasure would be for both. What was in her background to ever want to be called a slut, much less be one, was going to be discovered and Jake knew he needed to know why. He deliberately stopped driving his cock between her legs to see her reactions and her willingness to continue and then resumed his fucking with more effort until she came hard and collapsed with is cum streaming out her pussy and down her legs.

Standing back, he took in the scene of an unbelievably stunning woman wanting to be fucked senseless, totally under his control, semen streaming out of her pussy and tied firmly so she could not resist his lust. There was no resistance and no suggestion she would even contemplate resisting. She looked incredibly sexy and wanting him to make her to use her words his slut. A strange thought in some way, but to a man faced with this extraordinary scene, one to be enjoyed into the future. He had no real desire to share her, but how far he would go will be open to her and her own thoughts and reasons.

Mat allowed himself and Connie a break by deleting all the photos he had taken that did not meet his high-quality standards, passing her a box of tissues and the camera so she could see just how professional and erotically tasteful she could be.

"Are you up to another few photos? Totally artistic only. You are very photogenic."

"Why not? Sounds like a lot of fun. Just give me the instructions and a copy when we are finished. I want to keep them. You never know when they will come in handy, even if only for memories. I trust you are still interested in generating a few more memories this afternoon?"

Their noises of sexual pleasure had crossed the water speedily to Mat and Toni, just like any sound across a still section of water. As they breached the surface following their last unsuccessful dive, Mat and Toni were not surprised as to what was obviously happening on the wheel deck.

Mat pointed to the shore, with both swimming to soft sand on a rocky area about 50 metres from the boat and within sight of Jake and Connie.

Within seconds of arriving Mat had Toni's legs high and dry above his shoulders as he pumped his hard cock between Toni's legs. This was sexual frustration personified being met with a determined male's cock. They came within moments of each other as if they had been saving up their juices and they just exploded to the surface in lust. Leaning back on the sand they watched Jake and Connie relaxing after their last cum.

"I don't know what you said to Connie, but she seems insatiable over there. Meanwhile please don't let her new attitude stop us having our own fun?"

"I think you have a recruit to your swinger's club, assuming you are open to new members."

"You know that could mean opening a pandoras box, if you pardon the pun."

While that brought a smile to Mat's face, he surprised Toni with his comment.

"This openness to enjoyable sex really has been coming for some time now. She just needed an excuse in her own mind to break her families shackles over her. So long as I know she is safe and not being abused, then her decisions are her own and I will not interfere."

"Fair enough and been there."

"I have been so looking forward to this weekend and us getting together again. My cock is relishing itself in that pussy of yours. I love the way your pussy sucks me in and holds me there while it wants to drink me dry. Maybe you can show Connie a few ideas that can keep me happy when I cannot get anywhere near you? She does need to expand her boundaries and this weekend was always going to be the ideal timing."

"If I understand you, it is best we open her up to new thinking over dinner when the air is cool and we can all relax together away from the mosquitos. Are you happy if we do introduce her to a few places that a normal housewife would never reach in her life?"

"If she does not say NO, then she means YES."

"What about the possibility she will look for sex from swingers like Jake and I, when she is tempted of course?"

"I cannot complain given my freedoms, so I am not going to be a hypocrite. It is up to her to make her own decisions."

"There are some guys out there with monster cocks?"

"There are women out there with delicious pussies and perky breasts."

The banter over and the serious warnings laid open, the two smiled knowingly as to where those questions we headed. It was time to try to change the topic.

"Maybe we better get serious about fresh fish for dinner and not just desert?"

"Toni, I love the way the wet look suits that bikini of yours. You have a great body and you fit into it so well. You have a certain something that I cannot explain, but every time I see you I want to explore sex with you."

"Great sex is about attitude Mat. You can have a great body and act sensual, but it takes a lot more than acting to be hot. A hot wife needs to be super fit and willing for anything pleasurable, especially if she likes occasional rough sex.

I suggest that if you want some great photos we should come back later with Jake's Nikon, with maybe that wife of yours to see where we can push her boundaries and see just how hot she really wants to be?"

The two slid into the water heading back to the yacht, both thinking through how to escalate matters between the two couples.

Afternoon to Evening

Jake was waiting for them with his Nikon, taking photos of them as they lifted themselves from the water and up the rope ladder. Toni hammed it up stretching her body backwards as the water dripped down her body with the white bikini providing zero optical coverage.

"Push back those shoulders, now twist your shoulders towards me and lift that far leg onto the deck and hold that pose."

"Good, now twist away from me, lift your arms, flash that bootie and look over my shoulder."

Both men enjoyed the visuals, with the bikini having ridden up Toni's rear and largely disappearing into her crack, her boobs exposed from the side view and her nipple standing erect as a Palace Guard.

While Mat and Toni wiped down, Jake showed them the photos he had taken, scrolling down and talking through his plans to get some great shots onshore.

Jake handed the ladies the camera as he and Mat got the rubber dingy off its carrier and ready to take them all onshore.

The radio crackled to life.

"Jake are you there? Jake? It is Andy on Seacrest."

Jake caught up with Andy before he signed off.

"We have six of our yachts moored here off that private island we discussed. Going to set up for a beach party and barbecue. Are you guys interested in joining us?"

Jake had set this up in advance, but he was not going to let on as he asked Mat and Connie "Are we up for this. Great food, maybe a little pot, dancing, some good grog?"

They nodded.

"It may get wild later?"

Again, two nods.

"Jake to Andy. We are all go here. We shall haul up anchor and be there in about an hour."

Mat and Jake got the sails and anchors up with considerable ease due to the very mild conditions.

It only took ten minutes, but in those ten minutes Toni and Connie had spent a lot of time working through each photo commenting on what they liked and disliked and how to improve the angles to better suit each woman's photogenic qualities. They also looked over the underwater shots that Mat had taken, admiring how the underwater light seemed to enhance the body shape and accentuate the muscles.

"You looked like you want to devour that husband of mine. He must have got your juices flowing."

"Oh, he did and did he just. He knew how to push the right buttons. When he shoved his cock between my legs, he slid in with one push and bottomed out beautifully. Pussy is still leaking and giving me little shivers. I don't know how I will be able to thank you enough for this weekend."