Awoken - Fantasy 01

Story Info
POV: Female (SUB) MXF.
778 words
4.42
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy of mine about my bf

------

You come home late from work, exhausted. You see me sleeping peacefully, naked on my stomach, with the blanket draped over half of my body. You smile sweetly at me and kiss my cheek before stripping down to just your boxers. You lay down, turning on the tv, making sure its not too loud to wake me.

After a while you start to doze off, then you hear soft moans hum from me that almost sound like whimpers. You kiss my face gently trying to wake me to make sure im not having a bad dream. With no luck, you cant help but notice how hard the noises are making you. You pull out your cock and start stroking it as your eyes graze over my body. This is not the first time you've touched yourself to my sleeping body. You hesitantly grab my ass, I moan softly and arch my back. Your dick twitches, wanting to fuck me. You stroke yourself faster. You so desperately wish I was awake.

You remember when I told you that I want to wake up to you fucking me. After a moment, you take off your boxers and get on your knees behind me. A tingle of worry dances through your mind, but thats quickly clouded by adrenaline and lust. You run your finger along my slit to see if you need lube. To your surprise I'm soaked. You lift my hips a little and gently put a pillow under my hips, careful not to wake me. You rub the tip of your dick along my slit, I whimper.

You slowly enter me, starting with shallow thrusts trying not to wake me. You slowly get deeper groaning with every thrust. You gradually thrust faster, gripping my hips tighter. You moan and start pounding my pussy, hitting my g-spot over and over. I stir, moaning as I feel you thrusting in and out of me. I keep my eyes closed, too tired to open them. Before I can process whats happening I hear you.

"Is this your fantasy? Being used in your sleep like the slut you are," You growl into my ear. Your words send me closer to my orgasm. I wanted to say 'Yes, use me as you please,' but it just comes out as a breathy moan. You pull out and flip me over on my back, moving the pillow out of the way. You slam back into me, groaning as you pound my pussy. I moan loudly, squirming under you. "Your pussy feels so good, baby," You whisper and kiss me. My pussy tightens around you as I get closer to my climax. You slow your thrusts, keeping me from my orgasm. I groan, desperate to cum.

"What is it, bunny?" You ask, thrusting a little faster.

"I need to cum, sir," I say, my voice is raspy from just waking up.

"Oh, you want to cum, baby?" You pinch my nipple sending a rush of wetness to my pussy.

"Yes, please," I moan softly. You thrust deeper hitting my g-spot, making me squirm. You put your hand around my throat, squeezing as you thrust faster.

"How bad do you want to cum?" You whisper in my ear.

"I need to cum, sir please!" I beg. You take your hand off my throat grab both my legs spreading them. "Fuuuuuck," I moan and start to rub my clit. You smack my hand, telling me to stop. I obey, whimpering. "Please. Please. Please. Please," I beg. You lower my legs, biting & sucking my nipple. I moan loudly. You start rubbing my clit, making me squirm. "I'm so close, daddy."

"Cum on my cock, baby," You command as you thrust as deep as you can. My orgasm crashes over me, I squirm and moan. You're fucking me as I ride out my high. "Im close," You groan in my ear.

"Cum inside me, daddy please," I beg. You bury your cock deep inside me, I feel your dick twitch as you cum, filling me. You sit there on top of me, the only thing we hear is our panting. You move in and out of me slowly.

"Your pussy feels even better filled with my cum," You whisper and kiss my neck. It does I dont want him to stop. You pull out, putting your boxers back on. I start to drift back to sleep, too tired to move. You pick me up, carrying me to the bathroom, to give me a bath.

------

a/n: This is my first erotica, constructive criticism is welcome :) I hope you enjoyed