Azerothian Dream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Runtla?" Chyna said but it was meant as a question.

"I will find her," I said, "But first, I am going to kill Skargh."

Using a knife I cut my bonds while Chyna stared at me. Running across the impromptu battlefield I saw night elves, draenei, and humans. There were warriors, rogues, hunters, warlocks, mages, and priests. At first, I thought it was an adventuring party, but as I watched I got the sense that this was a group of Alliance searching for and killing anyone thought to be part of the Horde. I immediately thought of PVP battlefronts, but I saw Runtla go down and another female, and as soon as they submitted, those fighting them stopped and took them captive.

Several of the humans and elves saw me but seeing that I too was human didn't bother me. Skargh's shouting and growling as he faced off against two warriors led me straight to him. Cocking my M1911, I charged forward.

"He's mine!" I yelled as I approached. The warriors shifted to see me while also keeping an eye on Skargh.

One of them saw my weapon and shouted, "Do you really think you can take him, hunter?"

"I will kill him," I promised.

Skargh only laughed though he was breathing hard. His eyes darted around though searching for an escape.

"Come to avenge your little dwarf bitch have you," Skargh chuckled.

"I told you," I growled, "I am going to love killing you!"

Skargh laughed scornfully, and then he Charged. I immediately Disengaged, using magic to assist my leap backward. Skargh's eyes opened wide in surprise as he skidded to a stop. For only a second he was off balance. If I wasn't ready I would have missed it. I dashed in and went low using the knife I took from Chyna and hamstrung the back of Skargh's knees.

Skargh shifted quickly and then lurched as my blade cut into the back of one knee. He yelled in pain and cursed the mother that birthed me, but he was bloodied now. He no longer laughed at my attack or my promise.

I disengaged again, putting some distance between me and Skargh, and waited for him to face me. He did so, and hefted his giant battle axe as he growled, "I'm going to rip out your throat!"

His leg was bleeding badly, but I could tell he was preparing to use a rage-assisted Charge on me again. He shifted his stance, and I raised my M1911 and pulled the trigger.

Skargh went from charging to lurching forward and crashing to the ground, his weapon falling free as he clutched at where his genitals used to be. He was hissing and screaming as I approached him. Blood gushed from beneath his hands. He looked up at me and for the first time, I saw fear in his eyes.

"I told you, didn't I," I said in a low grim voice, "I am going to kill you for what you did to Mandalay."

I could see it in his eyes before I pulled the trigger, he saw death riding my shadow and it was coming for him. His small beady eye exploded a millisecond before the back of his head did and brains and blood splattered across the rocks.

As quickly as the battle had begun it was suddenly over. All around I heard groans. Turning around I caught sight of the full number of Alliance warriors, there must have been forty or more. A full raid back in my gaming days. They had swept over the orcs like a tidal wave, fifteen warriors and hunters were just no match. The two warriors nearest me watched at me cautiously, their gazes pointedly affixed to my pistol.

"Thank you," I said haltingly through heavy breaths of air.

"That's a mighty weapon you have there," One of the warriors said as he hefted his shield and sword.

"Yeah, thanks," I replied.

I caught a quick signal from the other warrior to his companions and then suddenly there was a rogue holding a knife to my throat while hunters and mages trained bows and prepared spells--all of them on me!

"Wait!" I gasped, "What is going on? I'm one of you! A human. Part of the Alliance. I was captured by these orcs along with some iron dwarves and my daughter Mandalay, a mountain dwarf..."

"We're not here to rescue you," The rogue whispered into my ear, "Think of this as--being under new management. Now, we let you kill the orc--drop the knife and gun or I will have to kill you, and I rather not have to kill merchandise as valuable as you..."

I knew without a doubt he would kill me if I didn't obey, so I dropped my weapons.

"Good boy," The rogue whispered as a hunter approached and gathered up the knife and pistol.

I was then led back to Chyna and found Runtla with Opira, Mandalay, and all the other iron dwarf women and children. Chyna and Runtla were both worse for wear but a priestess was healing their wounds.

The Hunter that took my gun followed me and upon seeing Chyna wearing the ready of my gear, stripped her of it--including my Wildfire Bombs.

Within a half hour, Chyna, Runtla, and three other orc females were all stripped of their clothes and tied up, and trussed to the rest of the naked females. I was moved to follow behind four orc males that survived the attack.

"How does this gun work?" The hunter that was now wearing my M1911 pistol around his waist asked, "And these..."

He held out a cartridge that held sixteen bullets inside.

"What about these?" Another hunter asked as she thumbed a Wildfire Bomb in her hand.

I just looked at them and growled, "If I were a free man I would tell you."

Their faces screwed up in anger and frustration and the human woman pulled a knife and started moving towards me with murder in her eyes, so I added, "I'm a blacksmith and weaponsmith by trade. I made both of those. If you kill me you lose the only person that knows how to make them and more."

That stopped her in her tracks, but it didn't stop her from glaring at me.

"Vashleielle," One of the first two warriors I met called to a mage that was speaking to a priestess and warlock, "Make a portal for us as soon as the merchandise is ready for transport!"

"Where too Lord Tredrick," A beautiful sun elf with glowing green eyes asked.

"Shattrath City," Lord Tredrick replied.

Vashleielle nodded and started preparing her spell, and a half hour later I was being led into an old relic of a building in the lower city. We came by dirty back alleys. The building was sparsely decorated in traditional draenei decor. We were led to a not easily seen stairs that went down to a basement and then to sewer tunnels. From there we were led to a large door and an even larger room.

Inside glow crystals lit the cathedral in a soft blue glow that revealed pallets and tattered rags littering the room. They must have been remnants left behind by previous unfortunate victims of this slaver gang.

"Hello, I am Governess Aliorn Daggerfall," said the first plump draenei I've ever seen. Her skin was a dark burgundy and her hair was a light green. She had a pretty face, a vast bosom, a slight waist, broad hips with thick buttocks, and a long tail, "Males are to stay on the right side of the room and females on the left during sleeping hours. There is to be no sex. Males that break this rule will be turned into eunuchs and sold as man servants to lovely women they'll never be able to enjoy. This room is warded, so I know everything that happens in here. Should a fight break out remember, I will visit upon you the injuries you visit upon each other. You will be whipped like animals, and then you will be healed. So, do not act like animals. Be civil to each other and this process will be that much easier on you and me. Meals will be brought in twice a day. There are small holes in the back of the room for refuse and excrement. I hope you all enjoy your stay."

As Aliorn had instructed us on the rules several males of different races, human, draenei, troll, night elf, and orc released our bonds. I immediately sought out Mandalay. We found each other and hugged while she cried in my arms. Opira hovered a few feet away. She looked apprehensive and like she wanted to approach. Once I saw her I waved her over. Her tears looked like streaks of fire as she started crying even before she reached me. We huddled there together, an impromptu family, and took comfort in the fact that we were still alive.

12