Azerothian Dream Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three plates of whatever the chef has on the grill," Ebonae added.

The wench turned to Birdette and looked impatient as she put in her request, "A tankard o' hot spiced wine and keep it comin', and send up to the room a plate of food and a tankard of mead."

The wenched nodded, got the information on which room the food and drink was going to, and then left.

"Have ye seen Gwen," Birdette asked.

"She's about," Pinkerpie answered.

Birdette found herself listening to the music and tapping her feet, and before she knew it the wench returned with the drinks and food. A plate of thick reddish brown roast had her salivating. She was so focused on her meal she didn't notice gravy dribbling across her breasts as she ripped the tender muscle fibers apart and shoved them into her mouth to be followed by a large bite out of a loaf of bread with butter, then mushrooms and mashed potatoes. She ate her plate of food and then ordered another. She drank her tankard of wine and drank three more.

Ebonae was happy with her one plate but Pinkerpie did her best to put away as much as Birdette did. It was after she finished and was rubbing her gravid belly that Birdette noticed that she was being watched. Slowly, she panned her gaze across the tavern hall looking for the eyes she could feel on her body. She stopped when she found her own glowing fiery gaze locked with a large draenei female's glowing blue eyes.

The draenei brushed long locks of her opalescent hair out of her eyes. She had horns that grew from her temples and curled tightly around her pointed ears before following her sharp jawline. Birdette couldn't decide if the draenei's skin was a light pink or a very pale garnet color, and really, it didn't matter, the woman was stunningly beautiful making her immediately feel insecure and mannish in comparison.

"You seem to have an admirer," Pinkerpie said, having noticed the staring draenei as well, "Should I invite her over? Maybe she would make a pleasant partner this evening? I've never had my pussy tickled by a draenei before."

"Maybe," Birdette mumbled, "If that do be her interest in me."

"Do ye want me to go see what she do want," Ebonae asked.

"Nay," Birdette replied as she stood up, "I do still be able to handle meself."

Taking a swig of her hot spiced wine she wiped away the dribbles that splatter across her breasts before getting up and crossing the tavern toward the curious draenei.

Surprisingly, the unabashed female admired Birdette the whole way over. As she approached, Birdette noticed little things about the draenei like the earrings the draenei wore. The way her softly opalescent hair was perfectly styled, every hair caught up and pulled back into a thick braid that fell straight down her back to her buttocks.

She also noticed the draenei's clothing was a style she had never seen before. It must have been the style and heritage of her race. Heavy fur-lined hide skirts dyed a dark brown overlaid with chainmail that was then overlaid again with dyed leather. Her small waist was girded with silken fabrics dyed in an array of pinks, purples, and blues with a thick leather belt that cinched it all tight. Her chest and decidedly small breasts were held in a rather scandalously small blue silken bra that revealed more than it hid, and over the top of that, she wore a short-waisted, long-sleeve, fur-lined leather coat.

When Birdette finally stopped in front of her, the draenei regarded her with a small smirk.

"I do be noticin' ye noticin' me. Me name do be Birdette Anvilsplitter," She greeted, "Who do ye be?"

"I'm Nagem Brightshield," The draenei female purred, "and you--are beautiful."

"And with child, in case ye no be noticin'," Birdette said as she pointedly placed a hand on her belly.

Nagem waved it off as nothing, "Haven't we all been at one time or another? As a matter of fact, my son is at home now with my girlfriend, no doubt suckling on her big titties as hard as I do myself sometimes."

"And yer son do be how old," Birdette asked as she moved to sit in the chair opposite of Nagem.

"He's just a little over two years old," Nagem replied with a smirk and a wink, then asked, "How about you, is this your first child?"

"Nay," Birdette answered, "Me third child, but me second from me own womb."

That made Nagem look at her even more curiously before asking, "You adopted a child with one on the way?"

"Victim o' circumstance, and it do be a long story," Birdette replied dismissing the topic.

"Mmm," Nagem grunted while nodding as she leaned back in her seat. Then she looked past Birdette and asked, "So, are they your companions? I must say, you're quite the interesting group."

"Aye, and one o' us do be missin' as well," Birdette offered, she wouldn't have, but she felt a strange kinship with the draenei woman. Something about the way she spoke tickled her mind familiarly, but she couldn't quite place, "She do be back at the room with the babes."

"Babes?" Nagem repeated, a note of surprise in her voice, "You're traveling with your children? Even more curious. Tell me, what brought a group like yours together?"

"We all do be victims o' circumstance," Birdette answered again, "but it do be our husband that is the glue that binds us to each other."

"Husband?" Nagem repeated, again shocked as she asked, "You all share one husband?"

"Aye," Birdette replied.

Nagem seemed to be struggling with the concept of sharing a husband until Birdette said, "It do be amicable. I do imagine it be much like yer relationship with ye girlfriend, the only difference bein' we share one male."

"Yeah, but still," Nagem said as she shook her head, "I can't imagine allowing my husband to bed, or wed, any other woman."

"Ye don't share ye husband with ye girlfriend," Birdette asked, sounding as confused as the look she gave Nagem.

"I'm not married," Nagem admitted with another shake of her head, "And, never will be again. My child is from, well, I'm not sure how I became pregnant with him--"

"Ye said never again," Birdette said as she dismissed Nagem basically admitting she had no idea how she became pregnant.

Birdette wasn't swayed by the revelation of Nagem's pregnancy or her insecurity over how she became so. She had seen the same from more than a few females to know the signs of a woman that didn't want to take responsibility for waking up in a male's bed the next morning. Who Nagem had relations with and whether she got pregnant or not was her business. She had no sympathy for Nagem having to live with her decisions, so, instead, she asked, "So, ye were married at one time?"

"Oh, yeah, you caught that, did you," Nagem said as she nodded and adopted a faraway look before continuing, "Yeah, I was. It feels like ages ago--" Then, her vision snapped back to Birdette and she purred, "Another life and another world!"

The way she phrased her last statement, though, set off alarm bells in Birdette's head and suddenly she remembered her first conversation with Hruthgar just after she summoned him and he woke up. Looking Nagem up and down she said, "Ye do no appear to be human?"

Nagem laughed and shook her head. She settled into a warm chuckle as she purred, "Not in this life."

"But ye were, weren't ye, on that other world," Birdette asked.

Nagem looked at her sharply and asked, "What is this? Why are you so interested?"

Birdette realized then that she had shown too much interest, and shrugged her shoulders as she replied, "It do no matter. I do be curious is all."

Birdette could see that Nagem was still suspicious, or maybe she was curious, either way, she began speaking before Nagem could ask any more questions, "So, do ye be interested in retirin' to yer room? Or, do ye be interested in our acquaintanceship bein' only platonic?"

Nagem grinned.

"Invite your friends too," Nagem purred.

Birdette grinned naughtily and started to rise. Nagem stood up. She was twice as tall as Birdette. Just at that moment, Gwen appeared beside the table.

"Oh, I see ye already do be gettin' to know each other!" She said as she cut her gaze from one woman to the other.

"Pardon," Nagem asked.

Birdette paused to look from Gwen to Nagem then back to Gwen before asking, "What do ye mean?"

"Birdette," Gwen said in surprise, "Ye do no be knowing? Nagem do be one o' the investigators. She do be who I intended to introduce ye to."

Nagem sat back down and examined Birdette more intently before asking, "So, who was it that was abducted?"

"Me husband," Birdette replied, "and Shaelah's daughter."

Nagem mumbled, "A different wife than you? "

"Aye," Birdette replied

Nagem shook her head and asked, "Are you sure you even want to find this guy? Why would you want him back? You're free of him now. You can all go your separate ways and find your own husbands."

Birdette gave Nagem a curious look as she spoke, but then came to understand how the draenei must see their marriage, "I do be thinkin' ye do be comin' to wrong conclusions. I do be the one that took Hruthgar to be me husband, and it do be me decision to let him marry Pinkerpie and Ebonae. Granted, he did take Shaelah as a wife on his own, but he did take us all because we needed him."

"Hruthgar?" Nagem said suddenly as a look of surprise and worry warred on her face, "Is he by chance a draenei?"

"Nay," Birdette replied cautiously, "He do be human."

Nagem's expression changed drastically to profound disappointment before mumbling, "Oh, I guess it isn't him then."

"Who do ye speak o'," Birdette asked in a low grim voice.

"My husband," Nagem replied as she slowly shook her head and waved the matter away, "It doesn't matter. Like I said, a different life."

"When ye did be human," Birdette said.

Nagem only nodded.

"I think it do be best if ye come to me room," Birdette said, "The story I do be tellin' ye do no be one for a common room."

Turning to Gwen she gave the dwarf a nod as she said, "Thank ye, Gwen, for makin' introductions."

Gwen gave her a smile and a nod before replying, "I do hope ye find yer husband."

Then, Gwen continued her circuit around the room while Birdette led Nagem over to greet Ebonae and Pinkerpie. Greetings were exchanged before Birdette explained the situation. Meaningful looks and nods were exchanged, and then Birdette led the way up to their room.

Shaelah sat up, looking up in surprise, and hurriedly covered her bountiful breasts with her sheer nightgown that did nothing to hide her delectable assets, or her large belly.

"Wow," Nagem purred once she was inside the room and Ebonae was closing the door, "Your husband certainly doesn't waste time does he?

"Who do ye be," Shaelah asked, then held a finger to her lips for everyone to be quiet, "Speak softly will ye. I do just get the babes to sleep."

Nagem was very large by comparison to them, but still, she did try to moderate her volume as she replied, "Greetings, I'm Nagem."

Shaelah cut her gaze from Nagem to Birdette and gave her a look that asked, why did you bring her to our room?

Birdette heaved a sigh and shook her head as she answered the silent question, "I do be loath to admit it, but I think this is Hruthgar's wife."

"Wife!" Everyone gasped simultaneously!

"Ah ha!" Nagem chortled loudly startling Bathhilde awake and setting her to whining. Shaelah gave her a murderous glare but it didn't stop Nagem, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Your "we're so happy being married to one man" polygamist lifestyle isn't anywhere near as amicable as you let on!"

"Po-leh-gah-mist," Shaelah said slowly as her seductive mouth contorted around the unfamiliar word.

"Hey, you try completing with three horny and possessive dwarves and see if there isn't a little in your marriage," Pinkerpie complained but it was obvious she was teasing.

"Ain't any o' us as horny as ye, Pinkerpie," Ebonae chuckled.

"Aye," Birdette replied, "Nagem, before I tell ye me story tell yers. O' how ye came to Azeroth and all. And, I do no mean as a draenei in a spaceship. I do mean when ye did be human. How did ye get here? And, how did ye turn into a draenei?"

12