B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach) - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you care if we tag along, we're getting hungry too?" I asked her.

"Sure, why not," answered Bonnie.

I looked over at Jim to silently ask if he was okay with doing that. He nodded it was okay.

"Okay, we'll follow you," I told Bonnie and Jim fell in behind her Corvair.

Gillem's Diner was only a short drive out of town, and we pulled into the parking lot next to Bonnie's car. Bonnie stepped out of her Corvair, and was wearing a tight tan-colored blouse, that buttoned down the front and tight, yellow shorts. Sue-Ellen was dressed similarly, and her smallish bust was not straining the buttons on her blouse the same as Bonnie's. She had a short, blonde Doris Day hairdo. The girls walked in ahead of us, and we followed them to a window booth, with red leatherette bench seats.

Jim slid into the bench near the window, and I sat down beside him. Debbie spotted us walking in together and came over to our booth.

"Hey Jim, hey Tom, what's going on?" asked Debbie.

"We invited them here to join us sis," answered Bonnie.

Debbie listened with her hands on her hips, in a light-green dress that Mr. Gillem provided to all his waitresses. It complimented Debbie's tight hour-glass shape and her great tan.

"What's good here at this joint, Deb?" I asked.

"Well, me, but you'll probably go for the burger and fries," she said jokingly.

"We'll have to take your word for that," Jim replied before I could answer.

Deb's eyes were locked onto mine, and she had that impish smile that she was known for.

"Burger and fries for me then, plus a vanilla shake," I said without breaking eye contact with Deb.

She finally looked at the others and took their orders. The girls in our little town seemed to all have a flirty, mind-game going on, when it came to the boys here in town. Not having lived anywhere else, I didn't know if that was normal in other towns or not. First it was Faye, and then Jim's mom, Mary tried a similar thing with me, and now Debbie. It was something that we never noticed, until we hit that age, where boys grow into men, and the women develop some hypnotic mental power.

I reminded myself to talk to Jim about this phenomenon later. I was pretty sure he'd noticed it as well.

After everyone had ordered, we just exchanged small talk while waiting for our order.

"Do you guys have any quarters?" asked Bonnie.

Jim and I both reached into our pockets and produced five quarters between us and handed them to Bonnie.

Bonnie scooped them off the table and walked over to the jukebox and selected five songs that we all knew. Sue-Ellen accompanied her, as she didn't want to be seated alone, across from two guys at the table.

Sue-Ellen was short, but had a great ass and killer legs, that her tight shorts really emphasized. She was a fair-skinned, natural blonde, and had two older, and two younger sisters who were all pretty. It was a great town for a boy to grow up.

The girls finally sashayed back to our booth and sat down with Bonnie seated across from me. I tried to just look at Bonnie's eyes, when we talked, and she wasn't shy displaying her large breasts across the table at us.

"So, no girlfriends tonight?" were the first words out of her mouth. Right for the jugular.

"Uh, nah, we're taking a break this weekend," I answered.

"Uh-oh." Bonnie said and Sue-Ellen giggled.

"What about you two? I thought you were seeing someone too?" Jim asked.

"Tim and I sort of broke up," Sue-Ellen answered.

"I've been on a couple dates this summer, but no one serious," Bonnie added.

Right about then, Debbie brought burgers and fries for everyone. Bonnie and I had milkshakes, and Jim and Sue-Ellen got Cokes. We munched on our food for a while, and eventually Debbie came over and sat down next to her twin sister.

"Taking a break?" I asked.

"No, Mr. Gillem doesn't mind if business is slow at this time of night," said Debbie.

"I get off in five minutes, and don't have clean-up duties tonight.

"Maybe we can all go back to our house then, and listen to some music on the patio," said Bonnie.

"Okay with me," I answered.

"I have a better idea," said Debbie with that impish smile on her face.

"What?" asked Bonnie, somewhat agitated with her sister.

"Well, you guys offered to show us B.A.B. a few weeks ago," said Debbie.

"Cool," pronounced Jim. "Tom and I could do that. We could build a little fire next to the water, roast some marshmallows."

"Okay with me. We'll take care of you. It's a great time to take a dip on a hot night," I added.

"What, would we wear our swimming suits?" asked Sue-Ellen.

"That'd be okay, Tom and I will just go buff, if that doesn't bother you," Jim said.

"We'd have to go home and grab our suits first," added Bonnie.

"That's okay, I'll stop at home and grab two of our big inner-tubes and some beach towels," said Jim.

"We can meet up at Jim's and you girls can follow us in your car," I said.

"If you get off at nine, is nine-thirty enough time to go home and get your stuff?"

The three girls looked at each other and nodded okay. Jim and I finished eating and paid the bill for everyone and headed home to his house. Debbie would be off duty in a few minutes, so they would be right behind us. The twins' house was only a half-block down the street from Jim's. He parked the Chevy pickup on the street at the side of their house.

"So, we're not taking our suits along?" I asked Jim on the drive home.

"I'm not. Besides it will be dark, and we'll be in the water. Let 'em look if they want to."

"Okay, it should be interesting."

Jim went into their kitchen from the rear patio door. A few minutes later he came out with two six-packs of Budweiser that his dad had in the refrigerator, and a bag of large marshmallows. I walked over to my Ford and got two beach towels and a blanket out of the trunk. Swimming at B.A.B. had been a ritual, so that I always kept some towels in the car.

"I hope your dad doesn't mind us taking his beer."

"Hell, that's been in there for a couple weeks, he barely touches it anymore. I'll replace it with some from the case in the basement later."

"So, you're okay with swimming bare ass with the girls? And they're bringing their suits?"

"Why not, maybe they'll join us, ha-ha," Jim answered.

"Fine with me. It will be dark anyway, until we build the fire."

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. I'll grab some kindling and a couple of short logs from our wood pile," Jim said.

"Get some newspaper or charcoal lighter fluid if you have some."

"Good idea," Jim answered.

We both grabbed a small armful of kindling and a couple logs and threw them in the back of his pickup. We'd built several fires at the quarry over the years, when we went night fishing or swam at night. This would be our first time with a few girls coming along. Of course, I had been with my cousin Becky earlier that summer, but Jim didn't know about that.

I fished a cigarette from the pack I'd left in the Ford and lit it while waiting for the girls to show up. Would they come? Jim also bummed a cig and borrowed my lighter and did the same. Neither of us were heavy smokers, but it had become a habit while working in the stone quarry with my buddies.

Both Jim and I finished our cigarettes, and we heard the familiar sound of the twins' Corvair coming up the alley. Our little town had regular streets and alleys that divided a block into two halves. The alleys were mostly used for deliveries and garbage collection trucks, but all the 'townies' knew shortcuts and would stay off the main streets at times. The alley behind Jim's house, also ran behind Dallmeyer's' house too.

They pulled up behind Jim's truck and waited. It had turned dark now, but not pitch dark at nine-thirty.

"All ready? You girls follow us." Jim said.

"Okay Jimmie," Bonnie yelled from the driver's seat. Debbie was seated up front and Sue-Ellen rode in the back seat.

Jim and I got into his truck and drove down Church and turned onto the street at the edge of town towards the culvert under the main railroad tracks. I happened to notice Jim's mom, Mary, had looked out the back door as we were pulling away and had a grin on her face, like she knew we were up to something.

Jim proceeded through the railroad culvert and immediately made a sharp left turn onto the dirt and gravel access road to the quarry. It was not in use any longer, so the trees and bushes were always trying to reclaim it to the wild. Bonnie followed us, and our headlights made it less scary than trying to walk in at night with just a flashlight. It was less than a quarter mile through the woods, and then another hundred yards to the water's edge of the quarry.

The girls were right on our tail, as we were going slow, and this was new territory for them. Jim stopped his Chevy truck about fifty feet from the water's edge where the wading pool was located. The 'baby' or 'wading pool' was named because it was the only place at B.A.B. where you could wade in without the depth being over your head. The quarry itself was large with limestone rocky walls and outcroppings around half of its circumference.

Jim and I both got out of his truck, while he kept his headlights on to look around. It sounded quiet, as it usually was on most nights. Occasionally you'd bump into someone night fishing, as we had done several times over the years. It appeared to be clear all around.

The girls also got out of their car and turned off their engine and headlights. They were parked right behind Jim's truck. They were wearing large t-shirts and shorts over their swimming suits. Jim and I gathered the firewood from the back of the pickup truck and carried it closer to the water's edge.

"Need any help?" asked Debbie.

"No, just relax, we'll get a fire going, so it won't look so spooky," Jim answered. Before we built a fire, Jim went back and grabbed the two six-packs and carried them towards the water. He submerged the beer into the shallows to keep it cool.

Jim and I then built a small fire with the kindling and newspaper, and after a few minutes placed a couple of smaller logs on top. The wood was very dry, and it caught into a nice fire in a short time. We gathered some additional dried brush that was always lying on the ground further back from the water. There was no moon available, but the stars were out in a great display.

"Wow, you can see all the way across now," said Bonnie.

"It's huge," said Debbie. "How deep it is?"

"Well, most of the quarry is twenty-five feet or deeper, but the baby pool right here is shallow enough to wade in," I answered while pointing to the spot right in front of Jim's headlights.

"Don't worry, we'll stick close to you, and we have the big inner tubes along too."

"I bet you will," said Bonnie with a laugh.

We walked them close to the water's edge, and the fire was now casting plenty of light, in all directions.

"Is everyone ready for a dip?" announced Jim.

"Lead on Jimmie," said Bonnie.

Jim looked over at me and slipped off his t-shirt and started undoing his shorts. I did the same while the girls just stood and watched. We were facing out towards the main body of water with the girls behind us. We both slipped off our underpants and threw them onto a pile with our clothes and shoes. Bonnie and the girls were hooting and 'woo-hooing' as we undressed.

We turned and picked up the two inner tubes and took them a few steps into the water. We turned back toward the three girls

"Coming in?" I yelled at the girls.

Bonnie and Debbie slipped off their t-shirts, revealing the bikini tops covering them. Sue-Ellen slowly did the same. The twins looked at each other and pulled their shorts down and laid them on their t-shirts. Sue-Ellen finally followed suit. With the fire behind them and to the side, we mostly just saw their profiles, while Jim and I were on full display.

All three girls held hands and slowly stepped into the water a few steps. Bonnie was in the middle with Debbie and Sue-Ellen on the outside.

Bonnie was wearing a pink two-piece bikini. Her large breasts were spilling out of her top. Debbie wore a tan colored bikini that matched her dark, tan skin. Her shapely legs blended into her hour-glass hips and were the perfect match for her pert hand-sized boobies. Sue-Ellen also wore a pink bikini, that was the smallest of the three, and her small breasts contrasted with her wide hips and chunky, muscular thighs. She was a sprinter in high school, and her ass was a killer. Like Bonnie, she was blonde with fair skin.

"Ooh, it's cool," said Bonnie.

"Just walk slowly towards us, and grab onto to the inner tubes," ordered Jim.

The tubes were from large truck tires and would easily support two people or more. Jim and I were both aware of the scrutiny they were giving our naked bodies as they approached. I could feel blood starting to inflate my cock somewhat but didn't turn away. Taking a glance at Jim, he seemed to have a similar problem.

"You can wade around here in the baby pool with the inner-tubes, or we can take you for a little swim if you want," I announced.

Bonnie and Sue-Ellen were now holding onto the tubes as we backed up in the wading pool a little deeper. The water was now up to our waists, so we had some cover.

"I want to swim a little, if you'll go with me," said Debbie. She was always the braver twin and the athlete.

"Okay, I'll take you over to that little ledge over there, pointing to the left. We call it 'Thirty.' Just stick close to me."

"I'll just take Bonnie and Sue-Ellen around the wading pool until you guys return," said Jim.

Bonnie and Sue-Ellen were content to just stay in the shallows until we returned. Swimming in a dark quarry at night with only a fire for light could be a little unnerving the first time you did it. I remember the first times a few of us swam all the way across in the dark, and even though we were all strong swimmers, it was exciting to be that far from shore in thirty feet of pitch-black water.

I stepped away from the inner tube and said to Debbie, "Follow me."

I pushed off and swam a couple strokes and looked back. Debbie quickly pushed off and followed my lead. She pulled up beside me as I tread water in a deeper section.

I turned back towards our destination and started an easy breaststroke. She did the same, and we swam slowly towards the rock ledge named 'Thirty'. It was about forty to fifty feet from the edge of the wading pool. I swam on her right side, so she was closer to the shoreline.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm good. This water is a little scary," Debbie answered.

I reached over and touched her arm to let her know I was close by, and we continued to swim. It only took us a minute to swim to the rocky ledge.

"Here, hold onto this spot," I said while placing her hand onto the ledge. I showed her where to place her foot on a small rock protrusion under water.

"I'll get out, and then give you my hand to help you get out too. Okay?"

"I'm okay," she answered.

I quickly levered myself up onto the ledge and easily climbed out. That only came from doing it hundreds of times over the past several years.

I bent over and gave her my hand and said, "Just push up with your leg," and she easily came up onto the rock. I gave her a good pull, and she bumped into me as she stood up.

"Oops, I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," and Debbie leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

The kiss kind of took me by surprise, and I had no words.

Debbie just giggled as I was naked, and our wet skin came into full body contact. I was glad that the fire didn't give us a lot of light right then.

"That's okay, it feels good standing here after swimming over,"

I could see the light reflecting in her dark eyes while we were standing close together.

"Uh, do you want to swim back, or we could walk back?" I asked rather sheepishly.

"Okay let's swim. How does that feel? You know, swimming naked?" she asked.

"Feels great, I'm just not really used to doing it with a girl, especially while she's in a swimsuit."

"Okay then, I want to try it too," she said rather nonchalantly.

"Be my guest. Are you okay with jumping or diving in from this ledge and swimming back?"

We could hear Jim and the girls laughing over at the wading pool. We could see them clearly from the fire, on the shore. Bonnie and Sue-Ellen were each sitting in the tubes, while Jim was pulling them around the wading pool. The girls were holding their inner tubes together with their arms and Jim was pulling them with Bonnie's foot hanging out over the top of the inner tube.

"Hey Tom, what are you doing over there with my sister?" yelled Bonnie.

"Mind your own business, Bon. We'll be there in a minute," yelled Debbie in return.

"I'll dive in and wait until you come in."

"Okay, I'll dive too." answered Deb.

I dove in and surfaced, turning back to Debbie.

"Dive and come straight towards me Deb."

Deb stood there, a few seconds on the rock ledge, and I could see the flickering firelight reflecting off her trim body. She slipped the straps off her bikini top and unhooked it in back. She let it drop and the firelight revealed her perfect, hand-sized breasts. She slipped her bikini bottom down her legs and stepped out of it. I got a quick glimpse of the dark hair over her pussy, before she dove in with barely a splash. She surfaced several feet from me and swam straight into my arms.

Our lips met, and she put her hands around my neck. To keep us afloat, I had to use my hands and legs to tread water. We kissed while our wet bodies rubbed against each other. Debbie tasted wonderful on my lips, and our tongues briefly touched. I'm pretty sure that Debbie felt my hardening cock graze her thighs as we kissed and treaded water.

"Hey, you guys, are you kissing over there?" Bonnie was yelling over and laughing at the same time.

"Shut up Bon," we both yelled back.

We broke our embrace and slowly swam back towards the firelight.

"This water feels great," Debbie said while we swam.

"I know, there's nothing like skinny dipping at night, is there?"

We took our time getting back to the others, and when our feet touched the bottom, we walked towards them. As Debbie and I submerged further out of the water, the others stopped splashing and just looked at us.

"Deb, you're naked too!" Bonnie practically screamed. Then she started laughing.

"Well, then I am too." Bonnie said and hopped off the inner tube in waist high water. She pulled the pink straps down off her shoulders.

"Here Jimmie, undo me." she ordered.

Jim quickly stepped forward and unhooked her bikini top. She pulled it away, and threw it in towards the shore, revealing a pair of very large breasts, unlike her twin's more moderate-sized boobs. While the water was not cold, it was cool enough that both Debbie and Bonnie's nipples were erect in the evening air. In the firelight, Debbie's nips looked dark and resembled Hershey kisses. Bonnie's areolas were large as the diameter of expresso cups, and her nipples were less pronounced than her twin's.

"Looking great, Bon, what about the bottoms?" I teased.

Bonnie quickly looked over at Debbie as she got aboard the inner tube and saw that she was bare ass too.

"Okay, why not?"

And she pulled her bikini bottom down and stepped out of them.

"Here, Jimmie, toss these in towards the shore for me."

Jim balled them up and easily threw them next to her top.

Bonnie's bush was blonde, and not quite as thick as Deb's. She had a little belly, and a plump ass, with thick strong thighs. So now four of us were all naked, and we turned and looked at Sue-Ellen.

"Not me, you'll all laugh at my little boobies," Sue-Ellen whined.

"If anyone here laughs, Bon and I are putting our suits back on," announced Debbie.